๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ

By i1uvrai

|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—บ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ (alternative ending)

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

24.1K 1K 532
By i1uvrai

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙..

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"But can we make out though." We got escorted out by the police. I wasn't movin so they called the cops on us. The cop was cool though.

Six was actin a fool tho. "No. I can't do that." The cop chuckled while we go outside.

"Honestly bro it would be hot if we jus make out and I post it in my only fans." I shake my head at him and I see it was dark and the parking lot wasn't dat full.

"Nah man. I like my job." Tha cop started laughing.

"I'm jus fuckin wit you man. You stay safe tho." Six laughed wit Cig while I start walking to my car.

I'm tired.

Once I get my car I see Nau'Jour's car behind my car. I thought I saw him but I really couldn't see but anyways Six and Cig and Scratch played wit carts.

"Oh shit bruh! Slow down!" Six was running and he let go of the cart.

Cig was rolling until his ass smack straight into Six car making me laugh. "Y'all are fucking dumbb!" I yelled while laughing at them. Cig was on the ground rolling while groaning in pain.

"Nigga myy car." Six worried bout his car instead of Cig. "Fuck yo car nigga. Ts hurted." I laugh at dem before walking over to Six car and it was a big ass dent in it.

Gawh damn.

"Yo big fat ahh fucked up my car." Six kicked Cig while he was on tha ground.

"Fucking idiots." Scratch walked to his car and got in.

While Six help him, I walk back to my car and I'm taking off the white suit and I hear a door shut and Nau'Jour got out his car wit red and low eyes.

He narrowed his eyes at me and looked at my nose before walkin up to me before grabbin my jaw and turned my head to see my tattoo. "When you did dis?" He let my face go before leaning on my car and watched me.

The way he lookin at me got me feelin sum type of way but I'm not finna speak on it.

"Today. You like em?" I asked while taking the white suit off completely revealing my outfit.

"Nah."

I mug him while tossing the suit at him. "Man fuck off me." Cig stood up and I noticed his arms was bleeding.

"Gawh damn Cig. You good?" He stale faced me before shaking his head and started mumbling under his breathe before getting in Six car.

"Igh I needa go home so I can go tf to sleep. Get off my car. Goodbye." I grab Nau'Jour before pulling him off my car making him mug me.

Ion care atp.

I get in my car and go home.

"Stop movin." I tried to get Cig to stop moving so I could do my makeup in tha car.

Six was driving while me, Nau'Jour, and Cig sat in the the backseat while Mira, Lee and Scratch sat behind us.

Six had a jar of weed in the passenger seat and said no one could sit there.

Niggas.

He rented this big ass SUVs just to put weed in the front seat.

We were going to White Water and I was doing my makeup.

After yesterday, we all decided to come here to chill.

I had to make sure it was waterproof but I had to look good and I had Cig holdin my phone for me but he kept moving.

"Shut the fuck up. Aye Scratch Ian done bitch." I huff while finishing the li makeup I did.

"Lee I look good?" I asked while fixing my hair before turning my whole body.

I had my hair down but I had hearts at the top of my head made of the braids and a swoop.

She looked at me before smirking and blew a kiss at me. "Sexy asf." I smile before taking my phone from Cig cause he was steady arguing wit Scratch.

I fix my bikini top before crossing my legs because Cig and Nau'Jour were both man spreading while I sat in tha middle.

Hate this.

"Mane are we almost there? I'm tired of sitting back here." Mira said wit a groan making me chuckle and look at myself in the Instagram camera.

"Sit yo tiny ass back and be patient." Six said while driving. He cracked the music up and after like a hour of driving we made it.

Mira was the first one to climb over everyone and get out while fixing her shorts.

"Yo ass could've waited like two seconds." Nau'Jour mumbled while getting out and I use his shoulder to get down.

He kissed his teeth but didn't move until I got down.

Everybody got out the car and Six popped the truck to grab the stuff he brought but I had a big bag on my shoulder wit towels and sunscreen cause out of everything Six bought, he forgot towels.

The one thing we most definitely needed.

I dig in my bag before grabbing sunscreen. Ion care what people say, I'm always putting on sunscreen.

I spray my legs, arms , and face before rubbing it in and I noticed Nau'Jour was muggin me. "Tf is dat?" I look at him wit a stale face.

"It's sunscreen nigga."

I walk over to him before spraying his legs, arms and face.

I expect him to flinch when I spray his face but he didn't. He jus closed his eyes. And when I was done he opened his eyes keepin the same emotionless face.

"Skin cancer is real." I shrug before using my hands to rub it in on his face.

"Couple goals!" I hear Lee yell makin me roll my eyes before I rub the rest of it in on his arms. "Y'all come put some sunscreen on." I toss the can at Cig once I finish.

"Bitch we black. Weon need dis." He tossed it back.

Okay bitch fuck y'all.

I jus put it back in my bag. "Man someone help dis dumb ass nigga." Scratch looked at Six while he tried to carry all the shit he brought.

He has water guns and lots of otha toys.

"I got it cuhz. I been a thug all my life." He carried all of the stuff while walking to the front.

I look at Lee while her and Mira took videos together.

Now I want a sister.

I start walking wit everyone when I feel Nau'Jour take tha bag from me. I look at him wit narrowed eyes while he jus held da bag and kept walking beside me.

"Fuck up."

My neck snapped back. Ian even say nun.

"Rumi." I look over at Lee while she recorded me and Nau'Jour.

I start throwing up gang signs I see Nau'Jour and Scratch throw up.

"Never did this bitch try to throw up gang signs." Six started laughing and everyone joined him makin me mug them. It was jus a li joke.

At least Nau'Jour ain't laugh at me.

I look at him and he was shakin his head.

"Fuck y'all." I start walkin away from them but Nau'Jour grabbed my arm and kept me beside him.

"Chill dumbass." He mumbled and I noticed a car went flyin pass the spot I was jus in.

"Nigga almost took you out." Six said and everyone agreed.

"Why is he speeding inna parking lot tho?" Lee mumbled and put her shades on. The sun looked nice on ha brown skin.

I admire her skin tone, it was beautiful brown color and so was Nau'Jour and Mira's skin tone.

"Best! You tryna get onna waterslide wimme?" Six hooked arms wit me while walkin wit me.

"Hell yea. We finna go down every single one." We made it the front and it was li line. We made it time cause it wasn't that packed.

It was 12 p.m and it opened at 11.

Everyone was entertaining each other while we waited in line.

But me and Nau'Jour. He was on his phone so I looked him up and down. "Why are you wearin dat to a waterpark?"

He was wearing a diamond Cuban link necklace. Not the choker type though.

"Why you speakin ta me?" He mugged me.

I hate this nigga.

We pay for our tickets and once we get inside Six started lookin for somewhere to put our stuff. We eventually found a spot wit 6 chairs under shade.

Perfect.

"Let's get in the wave pool." Lee took ha shorts off and slides and I noticed Six staring at her ass.

Oh...

"Nah I'm finna go get in da lazy river." Mira said while taking her slides off and tied ha hair in a bun. "I'm finna find a shorty." Cig took his shirt off.

Nau'Jour jus sat down on tha chair and leaned on his knees.

I take my slides off before takin off my shorts then sit my shades on top of my head. It's been in for like a few weeks so ima take it out when I get home.

"I'm no betta den a man." I feel Lee squeeze my ass making me laugh.

I stood up straight and fix my bathin suit. It was a regular white two piece bathing suit. I stole it from Lee since Ian have one and Ian wanna buy one.

"Six come to the wave pool wimme." Lee said. "Bet. Les go best." He nods toward me while taking his shirt off.

"Nau'Jour come on." Lee looked at him while he looked around.

He always checkin his surroundings.

"No nigga." He gave her a mug.

"Why yo stupid ass come to the waterpark if you not gon get in da water. Lame ass nigga." Cig mugged him.

"Fuck up. Yo Cmere Oriana." I walk over to Nau'Jour and tha last thing I expect him ta do is fix my bottoms.

"Fuck you doin." I mumbled and he jus looked at me wit a blank face. "Fuck up." I noticed his locs was in his face makin me take a hair tie off my hand. "You comin wimme Cause Cig righ." I mumbled.

I tied a corner of his hair in a ponytail and left the rest alone.

"Man ian gettin in da water." He pinched my hip makin me hiss before I slap the side of his head. "Lessgo." I grab his arm pullin him up.

Me, Lee, Nau'Jour, and Six all went to the wave pool.

When Nau'Jour took off his shirt Ian gon lie, fat ma got to thumping.

LMAOOO. Lemme shut my ass up.

"It's cold." I mumbled while getting in while holding Nau'Jour by his hand since he wanna act like a li kid. "It's always cold when you first get in." Six ran in all tha way in.

"Take those floaties Six." Lee pointed at these li kids who had four floats.

"Bet." Six walked over to them and looked like he was talkin to em.

Then he snatched all of them from unda tha kids.

Omg ...

Lee was laughing while he came back wit them in his hand. "Lessgo." He gave one to each of us before we swim out to the deep end.

Nau'Jour was the only one who wasn't in a floatie but he was hanging onto mine.

"I want a baby." Six said while sitting on the floatie.

"No you don't." Lee said and shook her head while I co-signed.

"Nahhh I need me a Jakori Jr." He smirked.

"Lose da braces first li ass nigga." Nau'Jour shook his head and Six narrowed his eyes at him.

"Hol on. I'm older den you." Now I raised my eyebrows.

"How old you is?" I look at Nau'Jour.

"23."

"And how old you is?" I look at Six.

"23 inna half."

I kiss my teeth cause they da same age. "Six I swear you stupid." I said and we saw da wave started.

"Aw shit!" Six yelled while I was laughing with Lee. 

TIME SKIP (I'm gettin lazy.)

It was almost 8 and the park had closed at 7 so we was jus in da car eating. We were all in the same spot but Mira got in the front because Scratch and Lee were being cute together.

Mbn.

I had my legs on top of Nau'Jour lap while leaning on Cig shoulder and I was eating my fries.

We stopped to McDonald's.

"Hm." I gave Nau'Jour one of my fries since we were basically sharing food. He swore he wasn't hungry but ate all my chicken nuggets.

He took it while scrolling though his timeline.

His phone was dry asf.

"Y'all would be cute. Ion see why y'all hate each otha."

Not too much nie.

"I'm FNF." I laugh and Lee joined in while Nau'Jour mugged me. "Fuck off me." He pushed my legs down.

Pressed ass Nigga.

I sit up straight before getting on my phone. We sat in McDonald's parking lot until we left and eventually I fell asleep while layin on Nau'Jour's shoulder.

He a good pillow.

꧁꧂
𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝘁𝘃.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.5K 39
aา“ั‚er a ั•ั‚orะผ coะผeั• a calะผ.
48.4K 1.3K 34
๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
648K 21.6K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
212K 6.1K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ