Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Autorstwa shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Wiฤ™cej

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 84

501 18 8
Autorstwa shadow1dark2night

She continued to rest her forehead on his arm just taking a nap.

She informed Mitsuki of what had happened keeping the 'Katsuki almost killed me' part out.

She wiped her eyes, she was still tearing up just being scared of him in that moment.

***
Something squeezed her hand causing her to look up seeing Katsuki finally begin to wake up.

She stood up hovering above him.

"K-katsuki?! Hey are you okay?!" She asks touching his cheek tears still in her eyes.

He opened his eyes only to find her face making him sigh in relief for a moment before trying to sit up groaning in pain.

"Hey..be careful you took a big hit." She says as he sat up slowly.

He looked around where he was then back at her confused.

"Wait..what the hell happened?...WHY IS YOUR FACE HURT?! Babe what happened!? What-" his eyes then saw the bandages around her neck.

He touched it causing her to flinch back. She put his hand down to not touch her as she shook her head.

"I'm okay don't worry about me..those villains you were fighting got caught..it took a lot of heroes but we won." She said smiling at him but tears streamed down her cheek.

Katsuki could tell something was bothering her big time. He raised his hand back to her face wiping her cheek.

"...I don't remember what happened..last thing I remember was Shoto and I attacking a Villain but it goes blank from there- please tell me you weren't there! You didn't come for us right? ______! Right?!"

She stayed silent as he had a worried feeling.

"Who hurt you." He wasn't even asking this time. Seeing her mood be something he's only seen when she was being yelled at by her father long ago.

Her body was trembling again but she only smiled shaking her head.

"L-let me go get the doctor to check on you." She said getting up and pulling away from his hands. She didn't even let him speak just walking out and shutting the door covering her mouth to try to be silent.

It wasn't his fault. Why is my body reacting like this..It hurts..I know that wasn't him but it hurts..

The doctor walked back into Katsuki's room but he was alone.

"Where's my wife?" Katsuki asked getting off the bed.

"Woah! Please Dynamight you must stay seated. My name is Dr.Simon. And She's right by the door outside.." Dr.Simon told him.

"What happened to her? Is she okay? She didn't break anything right?! Was she in the battle?!" Katsuki asked as the doctor just did simple check ups undoing the armbands on Katsuki.

"...yes she was. But I assure you she's just fine. Just a bit burnt around her neck and wrists. And some scraps here and there but other then that she's perfect. But I was asked to inform you of what had happened. She wanted to stay out for this." He explains.

Katsuki looked at him confused as the doctor told him minimum information. As the door opened.

"WHAT?! I WAS BEING CONTROLLED?! I don't remember any of it!"  Katsuki said glaring.

He looked at the door to find Shoto and Levi walking in.

"We've done some damaged to the city.." Shoto said to him.

"So it's true?" Katsuki scoffs. "I was controlled.."

"Ya but you're fine now! I seriously thought I lost you dude" Levi said to him.

"Where's ______? Why didn't you stop her from joining the battle! Dammit I'll kill whoever touched her." Katsuki raged hating how distant she was being.

Both Levi and Shoto look at eachother then to Dr.Simon who stayed silent looking at the ground.

"..Bakugou" Shoto said softly making him look at him.

"What."

"The person who hurt her-.." Shoto started

"It was you" Levi says instead. He glared at Katsuki. "I know it's not your fault it's partially mine cause I let her go fight you but you did some serious damage to her neck. Like almost deadly." Levi says getting straight to the point.

Katsuki looked at them with a disbelieving expression as he tried to smile thinking it was a joke only for his face to fall realizing why she flinched at his touch.

"No.."

"HEY WAIT!"

Katsuki ran out of the hospital room looking around for her but she wasn't by the door anymore.

"______?!" He yelled running through the hall before finding the waiting room and not seeing her then running back.

"_____!?!"

He ran to the desk. "Where's Nova?!"

The ladies looked at him confused before looking at the open room where vending machines were and a little lounge.

"Katsuki?"

He turned around seeing her hold a candy bar in her hand as he ran to her.

He held his hands up but hesitated hovering at her face he looked at her confused she wasn't scared of him anymore..

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't know it was me! Please tell me I didn't hurt you that bad!" Katsuki's said worried now.

She grabbed his hand and walked with him back to his room.

"No no I'm okay, you shouldn't be out of bed tho-"

He stopped her.

"_____ You need to know I would never hurt you like th..."

She covered his mouth and smiled softly. "I know. I know.. I just needed a little bit of time to calm down im sorry if I worried you..it was all just so fast" she said.

He hesitated before hugging her tightly burying his face into her neck as she hugs him back.

Katsuki shut his eyes tightly in fear of losing her..

She pulled on his shirt to get him off slowly before chiershing his cheek.

"Let's go back.." she said as he nods walking back into the room where Shoto and Levi were just waiting.

***
After making sure everyone was alright they got news of the city. The recovery heroes helped each family find eachother. The news reporters were crowding the borders of the city as well.

Some people thanking Nova specifically for sending help.

But..the only thing on her mind was to go back home and be with her children.

And that would be the case if..another obstacle didn't get in her way..

***
They got to Mitsuki's house finally hugging their children.

"Mama mama you were so cool!" Kenji yelled.

"Ya! You fought bad guys!" Kyori yells.

"Mamama!" Kyoko chimes in.

_____ smiled hugging and squeezing each of them with love.

"You let them watch the news?!" Katsuki asked looking at his parents.

"...we stopped it once you came in" Masaru said a bit upset.

"It was difficult watching you two fight like that.." Mitsuki says.

_____ just tightened her arms around Kyoko. "We don't need to talk about it. I don't want the kids finding out either. Please promise me that." _____ said.

"But it wasn't even hi-" Masaru tried to say.

_____ looked at Katsuki then away. "They won't understand." She says.

"She's right..I don't want that memory of me in their minds." Katsuki says just looking at Kenji and Kyori who were as confused as ever.

"Alright..you two must be tired go rest up and I'll start on dinner!" Mitsuki said.

They nod before going upstairs to wash up as their children followed behind.

_____ walked into the bathroom having Kyoko at her hip just setting her on the counter to wash her face. Kyoko reached up poking at her bandages causing ____ to grab her tiny hand and pull away.

"No don't touch that"

Kyoko only giggled loving the attention from her mother before Katsuki walked in stealing it.

He looked at her neck through the mirror.

"Does it hurt still?" He asked still worried about it.

She sighs softly turning to him while Kyoko sat on the counter between her parents.

"Kats..I don't want you to be worried about me. It was scary yes and did I think you'd actually do it..yes. But you didn't. And that wasn't even you! So don't blame yourself.."

"It's not nice to wake up and hear that i almost tried to ki-" he looked at the door seeing the twins poking heads.

"But you didn't." She said turning his face to hers. She smiled.

"Really I'm okay. Butttt if you do want to make up for it..a fancy date would be nice" she said lifting the mood.

He smirks hearing that as she walked out.

"I can plan the date. Easy. But the after is up to you." Katsuki said following her as the boys did too.

_____ laughs softly putting Kyoko down on her feet before feeling hands at her hips.

"Do you have anything fun in mind?" He asks as she stood back up kissing his cheek.

"Maybe.."

"I wanna have fun too!!"

The adults stop moving. They look down at their children seeing Kenji and Kyori nodding together up at them.

"I wanna go on a date with mom haha!" Kyori said cheerfully.

"Ya me too! Mom, Dad take me!" Kenji said to them as Katsuki looked away laughing at their innocence.

_____ pushed him away before going down to the twins height opening her arms.

"Of course you two are coming! You know I can't be happy without the both of you!" She said showering them in kisses.

The twins laughed as Kyoko ran to join them wanting attention too but Katsuki grabbed her instead.

She whined before looking at him.

"You wanna come to?" He asks as she nods to him.

He smiled kissing her cheek as ____ looks up at them with the boys all smiling.

It was truly a happy ending for the family.

***
Hey boos.

So here's the thang. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate speed of life. We'll go through years to get the twins and Kyoko all grown up🫣. I'm ready to see teenagers.

Like and Comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

8.9K 106 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...