š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²

By i1uvrai

|š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²| /š—»š—¼š˜‚š—»/ š—®š—» š—¶š—»š˜š—²š—»š˜€š—² š˜€š—¼š˜‚š—¹ š—°š—¼š—»š—»š—²š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²ļæ½... More

š—°š—¼š—½š˜†š—暝—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—²š—»
š—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—¹š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜š—²š—²š—»
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—¶š˜…š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š˜š—²š—²š—»
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜š—²š—²š—»
š—»š—¶š—»š—²š˜š—²š—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š˜š˜„š—²š—»š˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—ŗš—øš—®š˜†.
š˜š—µš—¶š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
āš ļøŽļøŽš—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†āš ļøŽļøŽ
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š˜„š—¼
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜š—µš—暝—²š—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¼š˜‚š—æ
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—³š—¶š˜ƒš—²
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—¶š˜…
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š˜€š—²š˜ƒš—²š—»
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜
š—³š—¼š—暝˜š˜†-š—»š—¶š—»š—²
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š˜†
š—³š—¶š—³š˜š˜†-š—¼š—»š—² (alternative ending)

š˜€š—¶š˜…

24.3K 1K 630
By i1uvrai

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Yo Rumi." I was painting my toes in my living room when Lee can back from the bathroom wit her phone in ha hand.

"Yes ma'am?" I focus on not messing up my toes because I finished putting acrylic on dem and now I'm painting em pink.

I only know how to do acrylic toes.

Definitely not nails.

"why is dese girls on live talking about you?"

I pause for a second before resuming.

"Lemme see." She sat next to me on the hardwood floor and these two girls were indeed in live talking about me.

"She a groupie. Das all she is and when I caught ha ass in tha skreets we gon beat that hoe ass." The one wit the Bob said while I look back at my toes and blow air on them.

I don't even know who these woman are.

"I'm telling you best fren. I saw Kidd leavin dat hoe house that otha night." The one wit thick ass box braids said.

I'm not gon lie, it look like it was pullin her edges out.

"Who are dese girls?" I mumbled and looked away from the phone and continued painting.

" Nau'Jour's ex girlfriend and her best friend." Lee shrugged while sitting down on the ground crisscross.

"She not even cute. The bitch got small lips. Bitch got wide ass hips. She built like a stick and ain't got no ass." They start laughing while I shook my head.

It's sad dat they can talk all this on live but not say nun to my face.

"Ah hell nah. I'm bout to join that bitch and go off on dem hoes." I jus shook my head again before putting my foot under the lamp so my toes can dry. They came out cute.

"That's childish. Instagram beef is childish so please do not encourage it." I said while she just kissed her teeth.

"I'm only 19. Time to encourage childishness."

She got added to the live. "See what y'all not finna do is come for my friend like y'all ain't fucking psycho. Janay I'm not even gon say shit bout you but Amoura you can't say shit bout Rumi bc you got issues yoself.

I'm not gon blast you on live but maybe check ya ph balance before you check someone else. Start brushin ya teeth before you start talmin bout somebody, mkay baby? It's embarrassing that a whole 19 year old gotta tell a 24 year old to keep up wit her hygiene. Like are you not embarrassed?"

I look at Lee with wide eyes and my mouth wide open cause whew.

I'm lowkey laughing when my phone ring and I saw Six FaceTimin me so I answer. Immediately I see this nigga and Cig crackin up. "Nahhh brush ya teeth is brazyyyy!" Six was wheezin.

I cracked a li laugh while putting the phone on the floor before painting my other foot.

"Bitch fuck you. You a li girl. This ain't ya business." I hear one of em say. I don't know which one though cause they sound the same.

Boff got bass in dey voice.

"You is too grown to be running ya mouf about a nigga who dropped you because you was sleeping wit ya cousin." Now my mouth dropped again cause eww.

Out of all people, ya cousin??

That's dirty.

Six and Cig was jumpin and fallin on each other while laughing and I see the phone get snatched. Nau'Jour came in da frame wit a mug.

"Tell Kaylee to get ha ass off live." I look at Lee while she went back and forth with those girls. Before she looked at me and shook her head.

"Nah I been holdin dis shit in."

"She said naw big dawg." I hang the phone up and finished painting my other foot.

"First of all where dat hoe at? She too pussy to get on da phone." I jus wanna know what these girls got against me.

Me and Nau'Jour are not a thing and will Neva be a thing.

"How bout you go take care of yo 15 kids hoe." Alright that's enough. I take the phone from Lee before lookin at tha girls wit squinted eyes.

"Keep my name out y'all mouth. Thanks." I exited the live and tossed Lee phone into her lap.

"I WASNT done." She kissed her teeth and tried to unlock her phone but I snatched from her and mugged her.

"They are too grown for allat and you needa stop encouraging dem people." I shrugged before sitting her phone behind me.

I don't got time for all this cause I'm tryna go get pierced then tattooed before I go outside.

I needa start Savin instead of spending but it's okay.

"Let's talk about sum else. Like how I owe $15,000 to the woman tryna help me." Now her eyes went big and she was paying attention.

Good.

"Why in the fuck you owe her $15,000?" She asked while I put matte clear coat on my toes.

"She's basically investing in me so I can start my clothing and makeup lines. If you think about it, it's not that much compared to what I saw online." I shrugged because it wasn't.

Sometimes it was over $25,000 and god know I don't have that kind of money.

I'm living in a two bedroom apartment that's $2,282 monthly with a brand new Benz.

That's paid for.

My hair, nails, and toes stay done and I always have money to get pampered but that's all cause my daddy.

I'm not gon sit here and lie. I use daddy's money.

Only cause he chooses to spoil me with $5,200 each month. I ain't ask for it.

Im glad I found someone who wanna invest in me and not take my money. I'm 21 and folks would take advantage of dat but she didn't so I like ha.

"Shittin me. That's more money I ever made in my 19 years of living."

Lee was working at this clothing shop in the mall.

She just got the job last month.

"How you gon find that type of money?" I shrugged while she got off the floor before kicking her legs to make them gain feeling.

"Speakin of money i needa go before I lose my job. I'll call you when I'm on break babygirl." She rubbed my head before putting her slides in and grabbed her purse and keys.

When she leave, I get off the floor and toss my braids over my shoulder.

Now it's time to go do everything I been wanting to do for a long time.

I connect my phone to the speakers and shuffle my playlist which was bipolar. I start cleaning up my mess before I go shower and find clothes to put on.

I eventually jus put on a black turtleneck with black leggings and a black jacket wit a rhinestone skeleton on it.

I matched it wit black and white Air Jordan 1's.

☟︎her outfit☟︎

I didn't do my makeup instead jus put lipgloss on before switching my li pink book bag to a wit Kuromi and Badte-maru on it.

I was obsessed wit these bags. I don't know what it is.

I put all my important stuff in this bag before going to the kitchen and grabbed my keys.

"Deep breathe in andddd you're done." The piercer quickly put the septum jewelry in while I squeeze my eyes shut and tears fell.

It didn't hurt so much but it was a needle being pushed in my nose.

I just got a double nose piercing and septum all in one sitting. I'm a fucking g. The piercer started going over the aftercare while the tattoo artist came ova to me.

I'm lettin the intrusive thoughts win.

"Do you have a specific tattoo you want or do you need some Inspiration?"

I already know what I want.

"I jus want two butterflies behind my ear and double cc right next my earlobe. He nods while drawing what he thought I meant.

He did a perfect illustration of it.

Eventually he started giving me the tattoo then my phone starting ringing.

AN- understand that her fc doesn't have all of this but imagine:)

It was a FaceTime from Six.

I answer it while letting the guy do my tattoo and Six was hella close to tha phone. "Whats up?" I look at the phone while he squinted his eyes at me. "Yeah um why you not answerin tha door?"

I been gone from my house for like an hour.

"On god. A nigga starvin!" Cig co-signed and I stale face them.

Do it look like I'm at home.

"I'm at the tattoo shop." His eyes got big.

"Y'all she at da tattoo shop!" He yelled and I all of them in synch like roaches. "Huh!" I roll my eyes before hanging up.

I jus sent Six my location and put my phone down.

Ts hurt.

After like 30 minutes the door bell rings and I already know it's them. "Rumi you should've invited me. I need a tattoo." Six tilted his head and smiled at me showing his braces.

"Get out her face." Cig pushed him before doing the exact same thing as him.

"You fake asf for not inviting me." He flicked my forehead and I would've flinched but the man got a needle to my neck.

I think he was doing the details on the butterflies cause it was taking a while.

"How you gon tell me get out ya face and do tha samd shit dumbass nigga." Six pushed Cig making Cig fall to the ground. 

"Can't take y'all nowhere." I hear Scratch mumble even though I can't see him.

"She got a stud, ring, and bull nose piercing. Shorty buggin." I hear Six making me sigh. Finna be a long day.

After like 50 minutes the tattoo artist finally finished before wrapping the tattoo and telling aftercare instructions.

Thanks to him because I sholl did forget what to do.

I have two tattoos and that's my grandma death date in Roman numerals with her name in the middle of it on my forearm,

then I got Arabic words on my collar bone that say , "يجب أن يكون إيمانك أكبر من خوفك." Which mean, "your faith should be greater than your fear".

I also got my moms name on my neck, medusa on the other side, and a lucky cat on my upper right arm.

"You finally done? Thank god. I'm finna go to Walmart and do pranks." I chuckle at Six before going to the desk to pay.

Finna break my bank account.

"How much I owe y'all?" I asked taking out my card to pay. "$300 even." I hand him my card cause they had the swipe or insert behind the desk. Once I pay and allat I walk out the shop with everyone.

"What we finna do?" I asked while pulling out my phone and looking at my finish product.

"Finna do stupid shit in Walmart." Six said and I'm jus now realizing Nau'Jour isn't with them. Ain't god good.

"I can record y'all. I'm not finna get the police called on me."

I laugh while walking to my car where Six and Scratch parked beside me.

"Pussy." Now I paused and looked at Cig.

"Bet. Bring it bitch."

"This shit is hot Six." I mumbled while shimming into a white suit.

We decided to hit Target up first and I'm about to act like a mannequin.

"Jus put it on. You doin good." It finally slid over my body so Cig went behind me and zipped it up.

"Where the mask at?" I asked while looking around for it but Scratch pulled it out his pocket.

"Put this big black puffa jacket on shorty. And these shorts." I held the mask while Six pulled shit from out of his trunk.

I jus put all of it on and put my shoes over on suit.

"She a true mannequin. White skin and everything." Cig put his hands in his hips while looking at me like I was a prized gold fish from a fair. "Alright you can put the mask on when we get in the store. Get in the buggy."

Scratch pulled the cart from the side of Six car and put it in front of me.

"Help me." I grab Six and Cig hands while getting in the car and once I'm in, I put my legs over the edge of the basket and leaned back.

"Lessgo mannequin girl." Cig get behind the cart before he start running making me yell.

Ian tryna go flyin out the cart.

We go inside and find a mannequin on display in a open space before I hop out and put my mask on before taking my phone and place it on the ground.

☢︎︎𝗡𝗮𝘂'𝗝𝗼𝘂𝗿 '𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗱' 𝗖𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗻☢︎︎

"Where y'all at cuhs?" I jus got don wit hittin a lick on dis nigga and dese niggas left my crib wit the doo unlocked.

"Target."

Good thing I was like 5 minutes away.

I pull up and I jus follow Oriana's location. Ion gon lie, shorty ass is aggravating buh I fuck wit ha. She make a nigga feel good.

When I made it to her location I see her phone on tha floor and Six and Cig on the other side of the isle so I mug him. "Nigga fuck is y'all doin?" I mumbled and pull my pants up.

Cig jus nodded to the otha side where Oriana's phone was.

I squinted my eyes and I recognized her ass in a white suit.

She stood still and I realized she was acting like a mannequin, makin me kiss my teeth.

I know dis dumbass ain't in a suit acting like a mannequin.

Some white lady was walking past the phone but then she looked down and picked it up but while she was standin up straight Oriana jumped at her makin her flinch.

Ian gon lie das shit was funny.

"Yo that's my phone. Whatchu doin?"  The lady started laughing.

It was lowkey funny but I'm tryna take a nap.

She did like 3 more times before a worker approached her. "You need to pick up your phone and leave. Thank you." I thought ha ass would react but she jus stood there acting like a mannequin.

The worker started scratching his head before looking around.

Six and Cig was crackin up before Cig walked around to the other side and acted like a customer. "This is outrageous." He said ts in a white nigga voice.

I jus shook my head before leavin. I sat in my car waitin fo dem to get kicked out...

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 21.5K 77
āžš˜šØš® š­šØš„š š¦šž šˆ šœšØš®š„š š­š«š®š¬š­ š²šØš®,ššØš§'š­ š„š¢šžāž
1M 48.1K 41
"š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢ š˜Øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜“š˜µš˜¢, š˜“š˜° š˜ š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜® š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜³." š– š–Æš–±š–Øš–« šŸ¤šŸ¢šŸ¤ļæ½...
598K 26.5K 41
"š˜¢š˜Æš˜µš˜øš˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜± š˜§š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æ' š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗš˜Ŗš˜Æ' š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µ' š˜®š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜§š˜°š˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜®"
Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1.1M 37.4K 60
*š—š˜‚š˜€ š—„š—²š—®š—±šŸ™ƒ*