๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—

377 11 2
By DWeber02

Sam, Karina, and Dean are in a Trio crisis. I repeat, Sam, Karina, and Dean are in a Trio crisis.

Little teal stereo radio was playing Walk Away by Joe Walsh.

Sam was sitting on the couch, strolling through books. No computer in the present. He rubbed his face tiredly.

Karina was sitting on the cushion seat in front of the table. Leg on the other. Staring at the windows. Twirling her throwing knives.

Dean was eating the disgusting-looking chili fries on one particular bed to piss someone off. He was doing exceptionally well for that term.

Sam looked at Dean who was eating his messy meal with no utensils as he was listening to the radio and reading the magazine. Sam asked Dean, annoyed, "Dude, you mind not eating those on my bed?"

Dean ignored him as he ate another fries, "No, I don't mind."

Sam rolled his eyes and rubbed his head tiredly. He began to stroll the books again where he was left off. Dean asked, "How's research going?"

Sam slammed the book in front of him, and looked at Dean annoyingly, "You know how it's going? Slow. You know how it would go a heck a lot faster? If I had my computer, and my partner helped me."

Dean nodded sarcastically as he smiled at Sam. Suddenly, a knife comes close to Sam beside him on the cushion of the couch. Sam sighed already who it was, he faced the person who was twirling her knives.

He pulled the knife away and put it down on the table. Sam rubbed his head and looked at Karina. "Look, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry?"

Karina raised her eyebrows and sneered at him, "Oh, you're sorry? You're sorry the fact you boys won't stop fighting for the whole week? You're sorry that we haven't gotten any clues about this case?'

Karina leaned toward Sam with angry eyes, and yelled at him, "You're sorry for the fact that you two ripped my book apart that cost me 3,000 bucks!?!"

"Look, we'll pay you, okay?"

"No, Sam, you're in the timeout. I have your wallet with me when you guys were stupid bickering over stupid things about your stupid computer and your stupid car!!!"

Dean looked at Karina, offended, "HEY!!"

Karina held her head up and looked at Dean with a red face. She yelled at him, "For the last time, Dean Winchester, eat with utensils!!"

"Okay, Mom."

Karina threw another knife toward Dean, closer to his head on the headboard. Karina grunted angrily, crossed her arms, and leaned back in her chair. Dean suggestively pulled the knife and began eating his fries with the knife.

Sam looked between Dean and Karina who bickered, giving himself a headache. He began to read the books again, one thing that bothered him was the music playing.

"Can you turn that down please?"

"Yeah, absolutely."

Dean turned the volume up louder. Sam and Karina looked up, held high. Annoyed. In unison, they turned their heads to Dean.

Sam yelled at Dean due the music was still playing, "You know what? Maybe you should go somewhere for a while."

Dean shut off the radio and looked up. He responds to Sam, snappy. "Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my car's all screwed to hell."

Karina grabbed her knife and yelled out loud in the distance while Sam was yelling at Dean.

"Boys... I will Dr. Operate on you while you're sleeping!!"

"Dean, I told you, I have nothing to do with-"

The door knocked and quieted their yelling at each other. Karina stabbed hard on the table, giving the boy quite tense after her threatening words. She walked to the door, looking through the peephole. She was smiling at who the visitor was, giving perfect timing.

She opened the door with a simple smile on her face. It was revealed Bobby Singer was on his way to help the trio's case. Karina said hello to Bobby, he smiled at her first.

"Hey, Boys. Karina."

She let him come into the room, saying their hellos to each other. Bobby noticed the red was fading on Karina's face, and her knife was stuck on the wood table.

He looked at Karina, and then to Sam, "It's good to see you again so soon."

Sam walked up to him with a grin on his face. "Yeah, thanks for coming. Come on in."

Karina turned her face to Sam and sneered. "He's already in, Captain Obvious."

Sam glared at Karina, and all Karina did was raised her eyebrows at him. Leaving Bobby suspicious of why they're sneering at each other. Including the fact that they have decent chemistry.

He looked up at Dean who approached him by shaking his hand. "Thank God you're here."

He looked at the trio, who was standing in front of him. "So um... what didn't you want to talk to me on the phone about?"

Sam explained, "It's this job we're working on. We weren't sure that you'd believe us."

"Well, I can believe a lot."

"Yeah, no, no, it's just, we've never seen anything like it."

Dean inferred, "Not even close."

Karina pointed out, "And we thought we could use some fresh eyes."

Bobby asked, "Well, why don't you begin at the beginning?"

Sam began to tell the story, "Yeah, um, all right.'

While Sam was talking to Bobby, he gestured for him to sit on Dean's bed. He noticed the empty tray on the bed and moved aside. Dean sat on the corner of Sam's bed, he offered a chair to her. She rolled her eyes, and took the offer, she sat on the floor cushion chair with her knees close to her. Sam grabbed the chair and sat beside Karina as he continued along.

"So, it all started when we caught wind of an obit. See, a professor took a nosedive from a fourth-story window, only there's a campus legend that the building's haunted. So, we pretexted as reporters from the local paper."

𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

Sam and Karina were sitting at the table with a jock named Curtis, and his attractive friend named Jen. Karina set the voice recorder down on the table as students of the college proceeded to answer their questions.

Curtis informed them, "Yeah, we both had the professor for Ethics and Morality."

Sam asked, "Oh yeah, why did you think he did it?"

Jen answered with a preppy tone, "Who knows? He was tenured, wife, and kids. His book is like a really big deal. Then again, who's to say it was suicide?"

Curtis scoffed, "Jen, come on."

Karina shrugged her shoulders, playing dumb. "What else could it be?"

"Well, you know about Crawford Hall?"

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other. Clear-headed. Karina shook her head, "No, we don't actually."

Curtis interred, harshly, "It's a bunch of crap, it's a total urban legend."

"Yeah well, Heather's mom went to school here, and she knew the girl?"

Sam asked, "Wait, what girl?"

"Like, 30 years ago, this girl was having an affair with some professor. He broke it off. She jumped out the window and killed herself."

Karina asked, "And her name was..."

"I don't know, but they say she jumped from room 669. Get it? You turn the 9 upsides down?"

Sam and Karina nodded. Curtis was chucking, smugly. Gave Karina a glare at him when he wasn't looking.

Jen continued, "So now she haunts the building, and anyone sees her... they don't live to tell the tale."

Curtis asked them, drunkenly, "Well if no one lives to tell the tale then how does the tale get told?"

Jen yelled, "Curtis!! Shut up!!"

Curtis raised his arms offendedly. He was smirking at Karina, flirtingly. Karina groaned as she rolled her eyes. She gets up and walks to the bar.

Sam followed his eyes on her and grabbed the recorder off the table. "You know what? Thanks a lot, guys. Excuse me."

Somewhere at the bar, Dean was drinking three shots at the bar. Not working on the job, like always. The shots gave Karina a disgusting look on her face. Dark purple liquid. Not so normal.

Sam and Karina approached Dean. Sam asked Dean, "Dean, what are you, what are you drinking?"

Dean burped as he smirked at them. "I don't know, man, I think they're called Purple Nurples?"

Karina asked, "What if it's something else? You don't take things you are not familiar with, Dean."

Dean nodded slowly, seeing two Sams and Karinas in his eyes. He was still smirking at them. Sam informed Dean, "Okay, well listen. I think maybe we should go check out the professor's office."

"I think so too. We better get out of here before the smug-faced follow my tail."

Dean stopped them, "Oh, no, no, no, I can't right now, I've got some... feisty little wildcat on the hook.'

Sam and Karian followed who Dean was pointing at, there was a girl with fish-nets tights with a short skirt. Blonde drunk girl with makeup that made her look like a slut.

Karina was grimacing the way through by looking at her. Dean continued on, "I'm about to, zzt, reel her in. I'll introduce you guys."

Sam warned him but it was too late. Dean called on her, "Starla, Starla, hey."

Starla turned to Dean as she took her last shot, heavy makeup was showing on her face. Dean introduced them to her, "These are my shuttle copilots, Major Tom, and Ziggy Stardust. Major Tom and Ziggy Stardust, Starla."

Starla wrapped her arm around Dean's shoulder. Looked at the fours of Sam and Karina in front of her. She smiled at them, lifting the purple nurple shot to them. "Mm. Enchante."

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other. Looking at Starla, uncomfortable by her present. Sam said hi to her. Karina gave a small smile at her.

She was grinning at them, all of sudden, she gagged. She was covering her mouth as she was gagging the puke in.

Karina's eyes went wide open at the view of it. Sam's face was uncomfortable all the way through. She looked at them as she grinned at them, "Sorry. Just trying to keep my liquor down!"

Dean smirked at Starla, "Yeah. Good job.'

He turned to Sam and Karina who still have the same faces at the view of Starla. He pointed out with a drunk smirk on them, "Hey. Good news. She's got a sister and a brother."

Karina looked at him, blankly as she responded sarcastically. "Genetics of STDs, we're saved!"

Sam still had the same look on Dean, who was grinning still. Starla wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and giggled at them. She wrapped her arm around Dean's shoulder as he leaned toward her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute."

Sam asked, "What?"

"Come on, dude, that's not how it happened."

"No? So you never drank a Purple Nurple?"

Bobby shared a look with Karina who was annoyed. He was trying to read between them what it's going on.

Dean answered, "Yeah, maybe that, but I don't say things like "feisty little wildcat", and her name wasn't Starla."

"Then what was it?"

"I don't know.'

He turned to Bobby who was listening to the story. "But she was a classy chick. She was a grad student, in Anthropology and Folklore. Kay was getting down and dirty with a British friend of hers-"

Karina turned her face and squinted her eyes. "Say what now?"

Dean continued on, "We were talking about local ghost stories."

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

Karina was squealing with her friend, poking her stomach. A handsome man named Andrew was kissing her all over in public. Hint: she wasn't drunk. She was leaning against the bar, having him between her legs.

He was in the suit. He was caressing every part of her body, her face, her arms, and her thighs. He whispered to her in British-American, "Wanna get out of here?"

Karina was smiling at him. She nodded flirtatiously as she whispered, "How about the closet?"

They both grinned at each other, Karina grabbed her jacket along with her. Leaving Dean and the beautiful woman alone at the bar. Dean gave her the thumbs-up as he smirked, seeing Karina go with her male friend.

At last, he was alone with the woman of his dreams. A blonde with a sleek black cocktail dress. They were holding Purple Nurple in each hand to go along with a toast.

"Here to..."

"Here's to us."

They took the shots, the woman could not take her eyes off of Dean. "My God, you are attractive."

"Thank... but no time for that now. You need to tell me about this urban legend. Please... lives are at stake."

The woman slowly blinked at Dean. she reached her hand to him as she spoke, "Sorry, I just... can't even concentrate. It's like staring... into the sun."

She pulled his head toward her for a slow kiss.

Behind Dean, there was Sam alone with no partner on his side. Eyeing down on Dean making out with a girl. He looked everywhere to see one particular person. Oh, Sam was holding his jacket on his shoulder as he walked toward Dean and the woman.

He yelled at him with a prissy tone of voice, "Dean, what do you think you're doing??? Where's Karina???"

Dean recognized his buzz-kill brother's voice as he pulled back from kissing. He looked up as he rubbed softly his lips to clean the lipstick from the woman.

"Sam, please. If you wouldn't mind, give me five minutes here. For Karina... well... give her fifteen minutes, will you?"

"Dean, this is a very serious investigation. We don't have any time for any of your blah, blah, blah... Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah-blah-blah!! Blah-blah-blah blah-blah blah-blah-blah."

Dean slowly leaned in to the woman and put his hand on her. They returned kissing, ignoring Sam's talking. Overhearing through the loud music, one moaning, female voice from the distance.

"YES!! YES!! YES!!"

People in the bar were cheering due to loud moaning voices coming out of the locked closet.

Sam followed the voice, sparking flames in his eyes. He rolled his eyes at the people cheering in the closet. He looked at Dean who was still making out with the girl and hearing loud moaning still.

His face was pissed off as he looked and heard in between as he yelled out, "BLAH!!!"

"Right, and that's how it really happened.'

Dean shrugged, and Sam continued, "I don't sound like that, Dean!!"

"That's what you sound like to me."

Karina yelled at him, "I never squealed, and people who cheered were cheering for the football game."

"Well, all I know is that you were making out with this guy named Andrew Garfield something..."

"And I was working on a job, not doing "fifteen minutes in heaven.'"

Bobby stared at them between, and asked, "Okay... What's going on with you three?"

Sam looked at Bobby, "Nothing. Not... nothing."

"Come on. Now you're bickering like an old married couple and even worse, Karina, you're acting like a paternal mother to them."

Dean answered as he got up, "No, a married couple gets divorced, and Karina's way past due. Me and him? We're like Siamese twins."

Sam followed his eyes on Dean and pointed out loud. "It's conjoined twins."

"See what I mean?"

Karina shook her head down on her lap, listening to their bickering. She can agree with Bobby's opinion, for all she knows she's been looking out for them. Even the bickering.

Sam looked at Bobby as he explained, "Look, it... We've been on the road for too long. Tight quarters, all that. Don't worry about it."

"Okay."

Now it was Karina's turn, she looked at Bobby. "So after that, we figured it might be a haunting, so we went to check out the scene of the crime."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

Trio entered Crawford Hall to the room where it happened. All thanks to the Janitor, himself. The trio was posing as electricians with jackets on entering the professor's office. Janitor got the key and unlocked the room for their investigation.

Karina asked, "How long have you been working here?"

"I've been mopping this floor for six years. There you go, guys."

They all entered the room, seeing the window crash through claiming the suicide. Sam pulled out the EMF meter to get any readings. Janitor noticed the strange detail that Sam was holding.

He asked, "What the heck's that for?"

"Just finding wires in the walls."

Sam continued to get any readings from the wall beside him. Dean and Karina were investigating any signs of ghosts or demons in the present. Nothing there.

A janitor was leaning against the frame of the wall, "Huh. Well... Not sure why you're wiring up this office. Not gonna do the professor much good."

Dean asked, "Why's that?"

"He's dead."

"Oh. What happened?"

Dean walked to another side of the room, seeing the bowl of caramels on the table. Janitor eyed the window and pointed a finger at it. "He went out that window right there."

Sam walked up to Karina and asked another question, "Yeah? Were you working that night?"

"I'm the one who found him."

Karina asked, "Did you see it happen?"

"No. I just saw him come up here, and well..."

"What?"

"He wasn't alone."

Sam and Karina shared a knowing look at each other as they grinned. Dean walked up to them and gave Karina a double-take at what she saw. Including Sam. Dean's cheeks were filled entirely with caramels in his mouth.

He asked the Janitor a question, muffled. "Who was he with?"

"Come on!! I ate one, maybe two."

"Dumbass, your face was stuffed like a chipmunk. Don't forget, I'm the narrator of this story, let me narrate!!"

"He was with a young lady. I told the cops about her, but I guess they never found her."

Sam asked, "You saw this girl go in, huh? Did you ever see her come out?"

"Now that you mention it, no."

Karina asked, "All this time you worked here, you never seen her before?"

"Well, not her."

Dean asked as he took another bite of caramel in his mouth, "What do you mean?"

Sam and Karina slowly turned their eyes on Dean. His face was still stuffed with caramels. Karina closed her eyes and shook it off while Sam glared at Dean.

Janitor answered, "I don't mean to cast aspersions on a dead guy, but... Mr. Morality here? He brought a lot of girls up here. Got more ass than on the toilet seat."

Dean laughed delightedly, he slapped Karina's shoulder. Gave her the effect to back up against Sam's shoulder. She moved aside to ask another question, "One last question, this building has four stories, correct?"

"Yeah."

"Wouldn't be room 669?"

"Course not. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. Thanks."

Dean looked around with caramels in his mouth, eating wide open. Sam and Karina looked after him.

Afterward, they all returned back to the hotel. Karina's book was calling out to her, the moment she entered the room. In her childhood, she had watched classic Disney movies. Why not have a chance at a fairytale literature classic?

The Complete Grimm Brothers Fairy Tales.

But, it was still an investigation. Time to focus. They entered the room, already having a pizza box, Karina's book, and Sam's laptop on the table. Karina already sat down at the table, unzipping her black leather jacket.

Sam pointed out, "Well, no traces of EMF, that's for sure."

Karina looked at Sam, "No sulfur or cold spots."

Dean commented as he closed the door behind him, "And room 669's a load of crap."

Dean set down the metal briefcase on the floor, and Karina walked toward it. She sat down while Dean was behind her, grabbing beer bottles. Sam sat down on a seat beside her.

Sam asked as he took off his jacket, "So, what do you guys think? The professor's just a jumper? Legend's just a legend?"

Dean set down two beer bottles for Sam and Karina. Karina grabbed hers as she opened the cap between her teeth. She set down the cap on the table while Sam was watching her in amazement at how she did it so easily.

Dean answered, "I don't know. I mean, the girl that the janitor described, that's pretty weird."

"Yeah."

Karina answered as she took a sip of the beer. "Definitely."

Dean suggested, "We better check out the history of the building. See if any coed ganked herself there."

"Yeah, you're right."

Dean walked to another room, heading straight to the bathroom. Sam grabbed his bottle to open the cap while Karina slid Sam's computer to her. She opened the computer, her eyes were on the screen. Wide-open by the view of it.

"Sam?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you explain to me what I am seeing?"

Sam turned to her, confused. Karina slowly turned the laptop to him. He stared at it and asked one person to leave the room. "Dude, were you on my computer?"

Dean came out of the room and looked at the view of Sam and Karina looking at the screen of Sam's computer. He looked down at the computer and lied, "No."

"Oh, really? 'Cause it's frozen now on-on "bustyasianbeauties.com."'

Dean winced as he looked down. Hesitated with his answer. He frowned and retreated back to where he was by not answering Sam's question.

"Dean... would you just... Don't touch my stuff anymore, okay?"

Dean came back and harshly commented back on Sam, "Why don't you control your OCD?"

Sam was triggered by the word of it. Karina rolled her eyes, and her face palmed below.

Bobby asked, "But did you dig anything about the building? Or on the suicidal coed?"

Karina was sitting on the couch, twirling one of her knives. She shook her head, "No. History's clean."

"Then it's not a haunting."

"Well... maybe... If you want us to be totally honest with you, we're not really sure."

"What do you mean, you're not sure?"

Sam tried to explain, "Well, it's weird."

"What's weird?"

Dean walked up to Bobby as he explained, "This next part, we... we didn't see it happen ourselves exactly, but it's pretty friggin' weird, even for us."

One night, Curtis walked alone on the campus. He heard a sudden noise. It was a whooshing noise from above. He was startled at first and turned away from the sound. He kept walking as he was laughing to himself.

And then, he heard a similar sound again, and he stopped. Looked straight up, confused. Looking at the attic at the campus buildings. He looked down and put his hands in his pockets.  He continued walking.

Suddenly, a bright light whooshed overhead him. He fidgeted with the light aiming at him. He started running but tripped and fell. A bright beam of light shot down and grabbed like a tractor beam.

Pulling him up, abducted him as he screamed up high. Aliens said hello to Curtis.

***

"Aliens?!?"

"Yeah."

"Aliens?!?"

"Yeah."

"Look, even if they are real, they're sure as hell not coming to earth and swiping people."

Karina looked up, "Believe me, Bobby. We know... It's more bizarre than weird."

"My whole life I've never found evidence of an honest-to-God abduction. It's all just cranks and pranks."

Sam walked up closer to Karina to sit down beside her, "Yeah, that's what we thought. But... we figured we'd at least talk to the guy."

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

Sometime in the afternoon, the trio returned back to the bar, Curtis was at the table with three dark purple shots lined up in front of him. Dean and Karina sat in front of Curtis as he was taking a shot. Sam was standing nearby, closer behind Karina's ponytail.

Dean smirked at Curtis, "Hey, you ought to give those Purple Nurples a shot."

Karina smacked Dean in the back of the head. Dean looked at Karina and mouthed what to her. She shook her head to him, and then he rolled his eyes at her.

Sam asked, "So, what happened, Curtis?"

"You won't believe me. Nobody does."

"Give us a chance."

"I do not want this in the papers."

Dean offered to him, "Off the record, then."

He looked at each member of the trio, nervously and traumatized. He began to tell the tale of his abduction. Slowly. "I, uh... I blacked out, and... I lost time, and when I woke up I don't know where I was."

Sam began to sit down on a chair by Karina, and asked, "Then what?"

"They did tests on me. And, uh..." He took a shot and then they looked down as he continued. Cleared throated nervously, "They uh... They probed me."

Sam Winchester turned his face away, scratching the back of his head. Trying not to laugh. Karina Leone covered it in one hand, smiling under it. Similar circumstances.

Dean Winchester repeated, which made it worse for them, "They probed you?"

"Yeah, they probed me. Again and a-again and-and again and a...'

Curtis grabbed the last shot while Dean gave Sam and Karina a look. Sam and Karina smirked at Dean and turned their faces into serious mode. Curtis slammed the shot down and continued.

"And again and again and again, and then one more time."

"Oi..."

"No, and that's not even the worst of it."

Dean looked aside as he smirked. "How could it get any worse? Some alien made you his bitch."

Curtis glared at Dean, and then he stopped smirking. He looked at Sam and Karina giving the same look.

Stop it.

Curtis continued, "They... they made me... Slow dance!"

Curtis looked down, traumatized by the memory. Him dancing under the disco light with an alien figure.

Karina looked between the boys, and couldn't help but ask. Without cracking a smile.

"What song did you dance to?"

He answered her question as he looked down, "The Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh."

Karina pressed her lips together and nodded slightly. Dean looked at Sam and Karina, taking in all the information without laughing at Curtis. Dean smiled and shook his head at the thought.

"You guys are exaggerating again, huh?"

Trio responded to Bobby in unison as they all sat on the couch, "No."

"Then this frat boys's just nuts."

Karina looked up at Bobby with a cringing smile, "We're not so sure."

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

There was a perfect circumstance scorch mark on the ground outside of the campus where Curtis was abducted. The trio was standing on the entrance stairs by Crawford Hall, looking at the strange scenery on the campus.

Sam spoke out his thoughts, "This was made by some kind of jet engine."

Dean asked, "What, you mean some saucer-shaped jet engine?"

"Well, what else could it be?"

Karina looked at Sam, "Besides that for example!"

Dean muttered, "What the hell?"

Sam answered, "I don't know."

"Seriously, dudes, what the hell?"

Karina looked up at Dean, "We don't know!!!"

Sam spoke his mind, "I mean, first the haunting. Now, this? The time alone-- there's got to be some kind of connection."

"Between the angry female ghost and horny aliens to make you sex slave? What's the connection to that?"

"But what could we do? So, we just kept on digging."

Trio was questioning another student on the campus. They were all standing in front of a student and Sam was close with sympathy in his eyes. More like puppy teary eyes.

Karina asked, "So you and Curtis, you guys are in the same house?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

Dean asked, "You heard what happened to him, right?"

"Yeah, he says it was aliens, but, you know, whatever."

Sam began to speak in exaggerated concern, "Look, man, I... I know this all has to be so hard."

He shook his head, "Um, not so much."

Sam's eyes turned, even more, begging and concern. Heartfelt pity for the stranger he just met.

"But I want you to know... I'm here for you.'

He nodded, awkwardly and uncomfortable. Sam continued close to tears of the view of him. "You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain.'

He was eyeing Sam, uncomfortable. Pressing his lips together.

"Come here.'

He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around the student. Eyes widened at the presence of the taller man. Side-to-side on a poor student's head. Sam was holding on tightly, the student stood still.

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other. Eyes widened. Faces full of regret.

Sam looked up to the sky as he said his heartful words, "You're too precious for this world."

"I never said that!!"

"You always said pansy stuff like that."

Bobby eyed between the Winchesters down while Huntress was shaking her head, eyes shut.

Sam was breathing down on the student as he was still holding on. The student looked up at Sam and awkwardly thanked him for the hug. Dean and Karina still shared the same look on each other. Sam always backed him up from the hug and kept patting him on the shoulders.

Karina put Sam's hands down on his sides. She softly smiled at him while Sam was caressing Karina's cheek. She moved his hand aside. Still too much for the scenery. She even checked the people surrounding them.

The student continued explaining, "To tell you the truth, whatever happened to Curtis, he had it coming."

Dean asked, "Why is that?"

"He's our pledge master. Put us through hell this semester, and get off on it. So now he knows how we feel."

Karina nodded softly, "Interesting.'

Sam turned to Karina who said her words. Eyeing her with soft hazel eyes. Karina softly patted Sam's shoulder as she grinned at her words.

"It's okay."

Sam grinned at her back with the same expression in his eyes.

***

They all returned back to the hotel room, going their separate ways.

Sam walked toward his bed and his brown bag was laying on the mattress waiting for him.

Dean walked toward the cushioned chair to lay his feet up on the table to explain his opinion.

Karina walked toward the couch, excitedly to read her halfway through the book. Peace and quiet.

"Still doesn't make a lick of sense. But, hey, at least there's one connection."

Sam asked, "Between what?"

"The victims. The professor and the frat guy. They're both dicks."

"That's a connection?"

"You got anything better to go on, I'd love to hear it."

Karina smiled at Dean as she grabbed the book on her lap. "Couldn't agree with you more, Dean. Now, will you boys excuse me? Rapunzel is calling me."

When Karina read four similar words of Once Upon a Time, Sam asked out loud, interrupting her reading. "Where's my laptop?"

Dean answered Sam's question, "I don't know."

Sam looked down and softened. He began stooling through his bed like a crazy man. Finding his computer.

Dean continued as Karina was reading the same page, "I mean, think about it. A philandering professor gets a dead girl. A pledge master gets hazed."

"I left it here."

"You obviously didn't.'

Karina took a deep inhale, trying to concentrate on the words. Sam and Dean's words keep interrupting her peace. Sam walked to Dean's bed and began ripping through the sheets and blankets to find one particular thing.

Dean continued on, "I mean, these punishments, they're, they're almost poetic. Actually, it'd be more like a limerick, but still--"

Sam marched up to Dean, terrified but angry in the eyes, "Okay, hilarious. Ha-ha. Where'd you hide it?"

"What, your computer?"

"Yeah, where'd you hide it?"

"Why would I take your computer?"

Karina was grinding her teeth together as her eyes were concentrated on the page still. She warned them, "Boys..."

Sam ignored Karina's warning by raising his voice at Dean, "Because no one else could have, Dean. We keep the door locked. We never let any maids in."

Dean smirked at Sam, "Looks like you lost it, poindexter."

Karina growled quietly, staring at the words on the pages. Sam cocked his head, fed up and angry. He shouted out, "Dude, you know something'? I put up with a lot from you."

"What are you talking about? I'm a joy to be around."

"Yeah? Your dirty socks in the sink, your food in the fridge."

"What's wrong with my food?"

Sam yelled at him, "It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!"

Karina slammed the book, hard. She ran through her head, annoyed by Sam's yelling. Mostly their bickering.

Dean muttered to himself, "I like it."

"And, you know what, all I asked of you, for one thing, is that you don't mess with my stuff!!"

Karina looked up at Sam, with angry, scary eyes. "Are you done?"

Sam fidgeted angrily. Looking between Karina and Dean. He turned to Dean and asked. "You know, how would you feel if I screwed with the Impala?"

"It'd be the last thing you ever did."

Karina yelled at them, and waved her arms up high, "Good night!!"

Karina returned back to her page and began reading peacefully. Sam turned his back on Dean and Karina, still pissed off and broken inside of his computer.

"Did you take his computer?"

"Serves him right, but, no."

Sam turned his head toward Dean, "Well, I didn't lose it. 'Cause I don't lose things."

"Oh, that's right, 'cause he's Mr. Perfect."

Karina and Bobby shared a look at each other while Karina was sitting between the boys at the table. Exhaustion.

Bobby caught the sight of Karina's eyes widened due between them. He shut his eyes and moved aside for them. "Okay, okay. Why don't you just tell me what happened next?"

Karina began to explain as she looked at Bobby, "There was one more victim. Again, we didn't see it eye-to-eye ourselves. We had to put all the mysterious clues in one statement. This was a man who was the research animal testing scientist."

Dean finished Karina's thought, "Yeah, you know a dick, which fits the pattern."

Outside of Crawford Hall, there was a man exiting the campus building. He was heading toward the street until he saw something in the gutter. He squinted as he kneeled. It was something shiny gold.

He looked around, cautiously, and then he got down on his knees on the sidewalk to see the view better. It was a gold watch, waiting for him to grab it. He smiled at the view and thought of it. He went all the way down on the ground and reached his arm to it.

Through the bars, trying to reach it. He failed as he was struggling. Suddenly the faded creature was growling near him. Then he felt a sudden, painful attack on his arm. It was snarling and ripping pieces by pieces of his arm.

He screamed in terror as the blood splattered across his face. No one was around him to save him.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞

"Cops didn't release a cause of death 'cause they had no clue what the cause was."

"So, we checked it out ourselves."

"And when we checked the description, boy, it was ironic..."

The window latch was sliced aside as Sam opened it from the outside with a small knife. Trio held their flashlights in their hands as they all entered the morgue room. Sam came in first as he was holding his, and Karina's.

Karina crawled through the window, looking around. She hopped down on the floor. Dean passed his flashlight to her as he was crawling through the window, and closed it behind him. Sam gave Karina her flashlight as Dean walked over to the body drawer.

He opened the door, seeing the box in front of him. Shined his light through when Karina passed his flashlight. He grimaced at the view of the box, knowing that the victim was mutated piece by piece.

"Well, this ought to be quick."

Trio set the box on the table, and Karina lifted up the bloody blanket. Revealing torn-off remains of the arm, legs, and a few parts that they can't tell. Due to the blood, and the gore. Trio groaned at the view, smelling the rotting dead cold meat.

Dean turned aside as he smelled the rotted, "Okay. That is just nasty."

Sam groaned as he made a fist to cover his nose, "Uh, yeah."

Dean looked at the parts one time as he asked the people beside him, "Mutilated?"

Karina answered, "Looks to me like something was hungry."

"They identify him yet?"

"A research scientist at the college. Guess where his office was, by the way? Crawford Hall."

Sam inferred as he looked closely at the parts, "Same as the professor."

Dean mentioned, "That's right where the frat boy had his close encounter."

"You're both correct."

Sam asked Karina to hand him something. Magnifier/light stand. She did what he asked her for beside her. She passed it on as he zoomed in on one particular detail that was strange along with the body.

"Thanks."

Karina asked Sam as he saw something, "What is it?"

"Looks like a ... a belly scale?"

Dean asked, "A belly scale? From what?"

"Uh... an alligator?"

Karina softly chucked, "I'm sorry that's just ironic. Spend his whole life torturing animals he got his payback. Well done."

Dean repeated what Sam said, "An alligator in the sewer. Come on."

Sam looked at Dean and began to explain. "What? Well, Dean, it's a classic urban legend. A kid flushes a baby gator down the toilet and it grows huge in the tunnels."

"But no one's ever really found one. They... they're not real."

Sam shrugged as he pointed out, "Well, neither is alien abduction. But something chomped on this guy."

"This couldn't get any weirder."

Karina shook her head, slightly. Still grinning about the irony. "Ya think? Maybe I should call Bobby, he might help us with something. Any info or his past cases."

"Oh, I'm sure he has. Just your typical haunted-campus-alien-abduction alligator-in-the-sewer gig. Yeah, that's simple."

"We decided to search the sewer anyway. So we split up, each taking one end of campus."

"Did you find anything?"

"Yeah, I found something, just not in the sewer."

"Gosh... kill me now."

The next morning, on the same morning. The top of the sewer was slid open, revealing Dean climbing out of the sewers by the campus. Near to the hotel where Sam and Karina were. He couldn't find anything in the sewer even the alligator.

He looked around the alley filled with people surrounding him as he made his way to his Impala. He stopped at the view of his car, hurt and shocked. All the tires were flat.

Dean yelled out in anger, "Son of a bitch!!"

He walked toward his car after he circled around. He noticed something with bills with a silver money clip. He got down to reach for the wallet that belonged to someone who abused his car. He picked it up, reading the engraving of S.W.

Meaning one particular person, "SAM!!"

Sam was reading one of the lores that Karina found for them to read. She already read her side of the books she gathered and found nothing that connected the clues on the case. So she decided to read the remaining page of her book instead.

Sam grinned at the sight of Karina reading a fairy tale while she was sitting on a wooden chair in front of the table.

Sam began to speak to her, "So-"

"Shhh!"

"But-"

"Shush!! This is the day I have to return this book, and I haven't gotten to read more yet. Now, I'm on Snow White. I'm asking you nicely to shut the hell up."

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a pissed-off Dean who was entering the room. He walked toward Sam, eyeing him. Raised up his voice, "You think this is funny??"

Sam looked at Dean, confused, "It depends. What?"

Dean sarcastically muttered at what Sam said to him. Then he turned from a funny face to an angry face at him and yelled. "The car!!"

"What about the car?"

Dean yelled, "You can't let the air out of the tires, idiot. You're gonna bend the rims!!"

"Whoa, wait a minute. I didn't go near your car."

"Yeah, Dean, he had been with me the whole time! We have been at it at the lore."

"Oh yeah? Huh..."

Dean reached for something in his back pocket and showed it up to them. Money clip of Sam Winchester. "Then how'd I find this?"

Sam's eyes went to shock and patted his pockets. Felt the pockets were empty. Karina rolled her eyes, and gently closed the book to listen to their upcoming bicker again.

Sam stood up from the chair as he laid the lore on the table. He reached his arm out to Dean, "Hey, give me back my money."

"Oh, no, no. Consider it reparations... for emotional trauma."

Karina stood up, holding a book in her hand. "Oh my god... Dean..."

Sam and Karina walked toward Dean who was holding the wallet. He took off his jacket and moved aside from Sam's arm reaching toward his money.

"Yeah, very funny. Now give it back."

"No."

"Dean Winchester, for the last time, give your brother his wallet!"

Dean squinted his eyes at Karina, "No, he destroyed my car!!"

Karina yelled at him, "It wasn't him!!"

Dean shook his head quietly. Acting like a child. Karina groaned. Sam raised his hand held up high as he looked at Dean. "Dean, I have had up to here with you."

Dean turned his head to Sam, and yelled, "Yeah? Right back at you!!"

"Boys..."

The boys ignored Karina's warning. Sam reached his arm to his money, Dean pulled it back away from him. Sam chuckled, stopping, and he did it again. Dean pulled away, pushing Sam away.

Karina came through between, pushing their chests apart to stop fighting. She kept yelling at them to stop, but they ignored her. Flinging their arms at each other. When they were flinging their arms in between Karina in the middle, each hand was holding the open book.

They both grabbed each corner of the book as the effect of pulling Karina away from their bicker. They both ripped the book apart, causing the fallen pages of the book on the ground. Karina gasped at the sight of it.

Sam noticed what he did and looked at Karina's traumatized face on the ground. He dropped the part of the book on the ground, heading to apologize to Karina. It was too late, Dean threw the part of the book at Sam.

Causing even more damage to the book, seeing the pages falling down more.

Sam looked at his brother, angrily. He began to tackle him on Dean's bed. Dean's arm was in front of him, as Sam's arms were reaching toward it on his back. While they were yelling at each other for the wallet due to the car, Karina's face was red and full of anger.

She screamed at them angrily, and she ripped the wallet out of Dean's hand. She stomped out of the way, the boys were on the bed still. In her last words of screaming censored words at them in anger.

Meltdown after one thing.

They bicker about the book's damage and their faces are terrified and shocked. 

Karina's meltdown of anger at them. All they did was just stare at Karina's face and at last, listen.

"YOU F***ING PIECE OF S***S!!! YOU F***ING DESTROYED MY BOOK!! YOU F****ING COST ME THREE F***ING THOUSAND F****ING DOLLARS!! I'M GOING TO F*** YOU BOTH UP!!! LAST F***ING WARNING!! TIMEOUT!!! ASS****S!!!"

"Okay, I've heard enough."

"Anyway, you showed up about an hour after that."

Bobby looked at the trio who was sitting at the table, "I'm really surprised at you two. I really am. Karina, you have every right to tell them all of that. I'm sorry about the book."

Karina was rubbing her head, after re-listening to the story. "Thank you..."

Bobby walked up to the table, looking after Sam. "Sam, first off, Dean did not steal your computer."

Sam sat up to defend himself, "But I--"

Bobby put his palm out on Sam to quiet him down, "SHH!!! And, Dean, like Karina told you repeatedly, Sam did not touch your car."

Sam looked at Dean as he chuckled, "Yeah."

Karina glared at Sam, and he awkwardly moved aside from her angry eyes.

Bobby continued on, "And if you two bothered to pull your heads out of your asses, and not let Karina take advantage of you both, it all would have been pretty clear."

Karina asked, "What?"

"What you're dealing with."

Trio was looking out in the distance, clueless.

"Uh..."

"I got nothing."

"Me neither."

"Ditto."

"You got a trickster on your hands."

Dean smirked and snapped his fingers. He pointed at Bobby, "That's what I thought."

Sam looked at Dean, "What!?! No, you didn't."

Karina gave a dull-eyed look at Bobby, ignoring Sam's voice. Bobby continued explaining, "I got to tell you... you guys were the biggest clue."

Sam asked, "What do you mean?"

"These create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing, and it's got you so turned around and at each other's throats, you can't even think straight."

The trio was finally starting to sense, finally. Each boy at the table spoke their words.

"The laptop."

"The tires."

"It knows you're onto him, and it's been playing you like fiddles."

Dean looked up at Bobby and asked. "So, what is it? Wha... spirit, demon, what?"

"Well, more like demigods, really. There's Loki in Scandinavia. There's Anansi in West Africa. Dozens of them. They're immortal, and they can create things out of thin air. Things as real as you and me. Make 'em vanish just as quick.

"You mean like an angry spirit or an alien or an alligator."

"The victims fit the M.O., too. Tricksters target high and the mighty, knock them down a peg, usually with a sense of humor-deadly pranks, things like that."

Karina was connecting the dots while Bobby was explaining the origin of the Trickster. She looked up, "Bobby, what do Tricksters look like?"

"Lots of things, but human, mostly."

Karina nodded slightly, and she leaned back in her chair. Eyeing between them, "Boys, what human do we know who's been at ground zero this whole time?"

They frowned, thinking about it. Then came the realization as they both looked at Karina.

The Janitor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 397 72
"๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š... ๐’๐š๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž." After the days of 365, Huntress and the Winchesters went their separate ways over the promise. Sam went to H...
843 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
3.9K 105 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...
26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...