𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

317 13 5
By DWeber02

Sunlight was shining through the window. Aiming at Dean's eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing the light reflecting on his green eyes. He slowly sat up on the floor and groaned groggily. His eyes landed on the bed, a familiar figure who was still passed out.

Karina Leone.

He quickly got up from the floor and rushed to her. He put his fingers on her pulse, it was slowly beating. He began to shake Karina up, holding her head to look at him. Her eyes are still dead-sleep. He looked around and noticed a bottle of chloroform on the dresser.

"Son of a bitch."

He grabbed the bottle and turned it over. Seeing the label who it belonged to. Steve Wandell. The same hunter who was killed the other night. Dean put it away in his back pocket, and he began to lift Karina up.

"Come on, Karina..."

He put her arm around his shoulder, and then suddenly there was knocking on the door. It repeated again, Dean was looking out to the door, confused. The door opened, revealing the motel manager.

"Hey. It's past your checkout."

Dean's eyes shifted down on past-out Karina. He lifted her up, arm around his shoulders. His arm was around her waist. He began carrying her as he walked to the door, seeing the manager in person.

"What?"

The manager repeated, "It's past checkout, and I have a couple here needs your room."

The manager turned his head in another direction. Reveals a couple of a businessman and a hooker. The businessman was embarrassed, looking away from Dean, and the hooker in the purple dress smirked all along.

"Yeah, I'll bet they do."

Manager noticed Karina was on Dean's shoulder. "What's wrong with her?"

Dean looked down and began to explain in his terms. "Oh, she's... she's passed out, you know?"

Dean widened his eyes as he chuckled awkwardly. Making a drinking motion with another hand. Manager nodded slightly, and Dean continued to ask. "What time is it?"

"12:30."

"That guy who was with us-- have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he left before dawn in your car and you should have gone with him because now I'm going to have to charge you extra. Including the girl."

Dean muttered to himself as he looked down on Karina, "Oh, son of a bitch."

"It's just policy, sir."

"I need to use your computer."

"Now, why would I let you use my computer?"

After Dean set Karina on the seat in the lobby, she was still passed out. The manager was counting down the stack of cash in his hands. Dean was on the phone in front of the desktop computer.

"Hi, so sorry to bother you, but... my son snuck out of the house last and went to a Justin Timberlake concert.'

He paused, listening to the person speaking to him. "What? ... Yeah, Justin is quite the triple threat.'

He rolled his eyes slightly, "Uh... anyway, he's not back yet, and--and I'm just, I'm starting to worry... Right, yeah, boys will be boys. But see, Sammy is a diabetic, and if he doesn't get his insulin, I just... I have to find him. Please, I'm begging you.'

"Yeah, no, no, no, I'm on the website right now, I just need to activate the GPS in his cellphone.'

He entered the password that was given by the person, showing his location where Sam was. Duluth, Minnesota. "Yeah, right there. Duluth, Minnesota. Yeah, that is a long way to go for a concert. I appreciate your help."

After Dean gathered the information from the screen, Karina shifted herself to wake up from her seat. She groaned quietly, she opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a blurry vision of the motel lobby, the manager counting the stack of cash. Dean was standing in front of the computer, writing down information.

She blinked her eyes. Repeatedly. Hearing the familiar voice echoed her name. Every time she blinked, from blurry to fade. Green eyes were looking at her brown eyes. Also the hazel eyes with an evil smirk.

Sam...

"Hey! Hey! Karina, you're okay?"

"How is being choked with chloroform okay?'

Dean stared blankly at her, concerned. "I'm okay. I need-"

Dean answered her thoughts by giving her a bottle of water. Karina grabbed the bottle of water and dunked it in her mouth. Not caring about the water foaming around her mouth as she was drinking it.

After she downed a bottle of water, she looked at Dean seriously. "We need to find Sam."

"Don't worry, I have a location."

"No, Dean, you don't understand. I figured it out. It's not Sam."

***

A vinyl record began playing The Doors' Crystal Ship. The intro of the song haunted the scenery. Sam was tying Jo's hands with rope against the wooden post. Bruises on her head showed as she was slowly waking up.

"What the hell is going on? What are you doing?"

Sam's face came to her from behind, and asked, "So what exactly did your mom tell you about how your dad died?"

"You're not Sam."

"Don't be so sure about that. Answer the question."

Jo said nothing. She looked out in the distance. Sam sighed heavily and went around the other side of the post. He sat down in a chair in front of her, leaning in. His face turned from evilly to concern with evil hazel eyes staring back at her.

He pulled out a long blade, he pointed a blade close to her eye. "Come on. It's me. You can tell me anything, you know that. Answer... the question."

Jo glared at him, and responded, "Fine."

"Fine."

Sam was brushing her band with a knife while she was staring back at him. She answered his question, "Our dads were in California-- Devil's Gate Reservoir. They were setting a trap for some kind of Hell spawn. John was hiding, waiting, and my dad was bait."

Sam laughed darkly, "That's just like John. Oh, I'll bet he dangled Bill like meat on a hook. Then what?"

Sam got up from a chair and went around the post to stand behind her. He was listening to every word she said to him. "The thing showed up. John got too eager, jumped out too soon, and got my dad exposed out in the open. The thing turned around... and killed him."

Sam walked behind her and leaned toward her. To her ear. "Hmm. Not quite."

"What?"

"What? Oh... See, it hurt him. It didn't kill him. You really don't know the truth, do you? I bet your mom doesn't either."

He walked to another side, face to face with her. She asked him, "Know what?"

"You see, Bill... was all clawed up. Holding his insides in his hands. He was gurgling and ... praying to see you and Ellen one more time. So my dad... killed him. Put him out of his misery like a sick dog."

Jo's eyes softened with tears, hearing every word that Sam told her. She sneered at him, angrily. "You're lying."

"I'm not. It's true." Sam sang to her quietly, "My daddy shot your daddy in the head..."

"How could you know that?"

"I hear things."

Sam stood up and stabbed the blade into the pillar above his head. Jo looked at him, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Like Daddy, like daughter. You're bait. Open up."

Sam shoved a knotted rag in her mouth and tied it around her neck. Sam's chin was on her head, as he smirked. "That's a girl."

The door was kicked open, entering Dean and Karina. Dean was behind Karina with a long blade reaching up in her hand. They both yelled his name in unison. Sam quickly grabbed the blade from the pillar and placed it at Jo's throat. From calm to panic expression.

He yelled at them, "I begged you to stop me, guys!!"

Dean ordered him as he reached his handgun behind him. Karina was still aiming the blade at Sam, hesitating with fear in her eyes.

"Put the knife down, damn it."

"I told you, guys, I can't fight it!!! My head feels like it's on fire, all right?!?'

Sam's eyes were on Karina and asked her one more thing. An order. "Karina, stab me in the heart or I'm going to kill her."

"Sam, don't!!"

Sam yelled at her with begging eyes, "Please!!! I never asked you for anything, Karina... You'd be doing me a favor!! Kill me!!"

Sam turned to Karina, arms spread wide open. Hazel to brown. He yelled at her, "KILL ME!!"

Karina's eyes softened, and her right arm was tensed up by the sound of his voice. The blade was still in her hand. Her right hand gripped the blade tightly. Staring at Sam, fidgeting hesitantly with the blade.

"Sam Winchester... no."

Karina put the blade down and turned her back on him. She was staring at Dean who was in front of her. Her expression was softened with sad eyes. Dean looked down at the ground.

Sam walked up to Karina's back and yelled at her. "What the hell's wrong with you, guys!?! Are you scared of being alone that you'd rather let Jo die?"

Karina's softened face turned cold and bitter. She reached her left hand in her jacket, grabbing a particular bottle. Revealing a glass bottle of curving carving of K.L.

She turned to Sam as Dean reached up to his handgun, aiming at Sam. Karina began flinging the clear liquid at Sam. Hissing. Sam was steaming by the effect, Sam backed up away.

Groaning in pain.

"KAY'S HOLY WATER, YOU DEMONIC SON OF A BITCH!!"

It raised Sam's head back at them. Revealing black eyes. It grew at them. Karina splashed more holy water on it. It growled in pain, turned, and ran out. Burst through the window, and fled off.

Dean ran toward it with a gun in his hand. Karina cut Jo's rope. Jo pulled the gag out of her mouth when he ran toward the shattered window.

"He was possessed?!?"

Dean turned and stared at her for a moment. He glanced at Karina, and he nodded back to her. She nodded back to him, going with a plan. A game. He leaped through the window as Jo shouted his name.

"Jo... don't worry. It's all part of a game."

Dean and the demon stalked each other through a dimmed, crowded warehouse. It's a battle between the Winchesters. Both of them had a handgun. They both were hiding behind the piles and boxes.

That never stopped them from forfeiting.

Dean asked out loud, "So who are you?"

"I got lots of names."

"You've been in Sam since he disappeared, haven't you?"

"You should have seen your face when you thought he murdered that guy. Pathetic. Huntress... well... she was quick."

"Good thing she's not dumb as you. Way too lazy to leave that gas receipt. Why didn't you kill us? You had a dozen chances."

It made a sound distraction on Dean, but he continued on with the plan. The plan was created between Dean and Karina.

"No, that would be too easy. Where's the fun in that? See, this was a test. Wanted to see if I could push you both far enough to waste Sam. Should have known you wouldn't have the sac. Anyway... fun's over now."

"Well, I hope you got your kicks... because you're gonna pay Hell for this. I'm gonna make sure of that."

"How? You can't hurt me-- not without hurting your little brother. See, I think you're gonna die, Dean. You and every other hunter I can find. One look at Sam's dewey, sensitive eyes. They'll let me right in their door.'

"Last but not least, my personal favorite... The Huntress. I'm going to skin her alive as she takes her last breath, staring at Sam's eyes... Poetic..."

It walked out of the warehouse, knowing that Dean had no weapons in his hands. He followed it. Dean looked around on the open dock. Seeing the river behind him.

Then, it aimed a gun at Dean. He shot him, hitting right into his right shoulder. Dean backed away from the bullet. Collapsing into the water with a splash. It walked to the edge of the dock and peered over where Dean fell.

It smiled.

Dean Winchester was dead.

***

Karina and Jo were searching for Dean with a flashlight in Jo's hand. Karina was calling him, listening to Dean's outgoing message. Repeatedly. They continued walking to the lower level of the dock. Suddenly, rock music was playing in the distance.

Karina already knew that it was Dean's phone.

They both noticed Dean's body, unconscious at the bottom of a ramp. They ran to him, and when he woke up. Held his shoulder where the bullet was still there. He looked up seeing two familiar people over him.

Dean asked, "Where's Sam?"

Jo answered, "We don't know, we have been looking for you."

Women helped Dean to get up from the ramp and they both carried him out the dock, heading straight to the bar.

Jo was taking care of Dean to get the bullet out of his shoulder. He was groaning loudly in pain. Jo kept yelling at him, "Don't be a baby!!"

"God!!"

"Almost. All right, got it."

Jo dropped the blood-stained bullet in a glass of clear alcohol. Karina passed the bottle of whiskey to Dean. He quickly took it from her and took a long swing.

Dean looked at Jo, "God, you're a butcher."

"You're welcome."

"All right, are we done?"

Jo was layering gauze on the wound and wrapping the tape around it. "Would you give me two minutes to patch you up? You can't help Sam if you bleeding to death."

Dean looked up at Karina who was standing in front of him, "Do you have to use me as bait?"

"Why not? You're friggin' death wish."

"Alright... next time it's your turn."

Karina raised her eyebrows as she smirked, "Next time?"

Dean rolled his eyes, "Shut up."

Jo looked up at Karina and asked, "So... how did you know that Sam was possessed?"

Karina looked down at Jo, and answered, "I just knew... That's all."

"Also... Karina's very smart. Smarter than my little brother."

Jo looked between them, "Hey, guys?"

"Yeah?"

"I know demons like, but do they ever tell the truth too?"

Dean and Karina looked at each other. Drowning in thoughts.

She looked at Jo, and slowly answered, "Sometimes... but demons depended on lies and manipulation. Especially when they were getting your head. Messing you up. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. Doesn't matter. So, do you have any idea where he's headed to next?"

Dean answered, "Well, so far he's been going after the nearest hunter. So...the closest one we know lives in South Dakota."

"Okay good, I'm done. Let's go."

Dean stood up with bandages on his shoulder. Jo stood up when Karina walked away from her, not hearing words. Deep down, she knew that she wanted to join, but it was dangerous for Jo.

Especially after the last time.

Dean looked after Karina already exiting the bar, heading straight to Impala. He turned his face to her, "Yeah, you're not coming."

"The hell I'm not. I'm a part of this now."

"I can't say it more plainly than this-- you try to follow us, and I'll tie you right back to that post and leave you here. This is our fight. I'm not getting your blood on our hands. That's just how it's gonna be."

Dean walked away to the exit until Jo stopped him. She handed the prescription pill bottle and explained. "Here. Take these, they'll help with the pain."

Dean smiled at her and took the bottle. "Thanks... I'll call you later, okay?"

When Dean exited the bar, Jo looked after him. Sadly. "No, you won't."

Impala was driving faster to South Dakota. Next hunter tensed Dean up. Karina was calling repeatedly to one particular hunter, and the line went dead. Knowing that the demon caught him in the act.

It walked up slowly upon the steps to the house. It knocked on the front door. The door opened, revealing Sam's smiling at someone who was a dear old friend in his life.

Bobby Singer.

Bobby exclaimed, seeing a familiar face. He grinned, "Sam."

"Hey, Bobby."

"It's been a while."

It smiled softly at Bobby, and then Bobby invited it in. It walked further into the house, seeing the books laying around the house. Bobby walked up to it.

Bobby asked, "So what brings you?"

"Working a job nearby, and thought I'd stop in and say hey."

"Well, where's Dean and Karina?"

It laughed heartily, "Holed up somewhere with a girl and a 12 pack."

Bobby went to another room, leaving Sam's figure alone. His hazel eyes went up to the ceiling. Listening to Bobby's steps went from a distance.

Bobby asked him, "Oh yeah? She pretty?"

Sam's hazel eyes went to demonic black for a moment as he said his words. "You ask me, they're in over their heads."

Its eyes went back to normal. Bobby carried two bottles of beer in each hand. He handed one to the demon and grinned at it. "Well, it's good to see you.'

Bobby saluted his bottle to it, "To John."

It nodded softly and smiled at him. "To Dad."

They both clicked their bottles together, and they both took toast. It looked up at the ceiling again, letting the beer go in its throat. Suddenly, he fell down on his hands. Steaming from his mouth. He kneeled down on the ground, coughing in pain.

Bobby was drinking from his beer, with no reaction to it.

It looked up and yelled at Bobby, "What'd you do?!?"

"Little holy water in the beer. Sam never would have noticed, but then... you're not Sam, are you? Don't try to con a con man."

Bobby punched it, letting itself knock out cold.

***

Times changed, it was tied up on the chair behind the fireplace. Smacked in the face to wake up. Seeing Dean Winchester and Karina Leone, standing in front of Sam's figure. Trapped. Really trapped.

Dean and Karina's eyes are up on the ceiling. It followed their eyes, seeing the Devil's Trap underneath it. He sighed deeply and glared at Dean first.

It glared at him, "Dean... back from the dead. Getting to be a regular thing for you, isn't it? Like a cockroach."

"How about I smack that smartass right out of your mouth?"

"Oh, careful now. Wouldn't want to bruise this fine packaging."

"Oh, don't worry, this isn't gonna hurt Sam much."

Dean picked up a bucket beside him. Karina glared back at it as Dean lifted up the bucket. "You, on the other hand..."

Dean tossed the bucketful of holy water at the demon. It sizzled the body and screamed in pain. Dean slammed the bucket down on the ground and yelled at it. "Feel like talking now?!?"

"Sam's still my meat puppet. I'll make him bite off his tongue."

Karina smirked at it, "Oh, honey... you're not going to be in him now. We have played your game, bastard. We won... Bobby."

Bobby began reading the exorcism. It struggled nervously, hearing familiar words. It sneered back at Dean and Karina. Leaving both of them, death-glare on it. It began fidgeting itself, feeling the burning pain in it.

Wanting to come out.

Dean leaned over to Sam while Bobby was still reading the words. "See, whatever bitch-boy master plan, you demons are cooking up? You're not getting Sam, you understand me? 'Cause Karina and I are gonna kill every one of you first."

It is fidgeting painfully. Scratching its way through. It held its head back and laughed demonically up roaringly. Giving the tension to everyone in the room. It threw its head back down.

Eyes up on Dean and Karina and laughed, "You really think that's what this is about? The master plan? I don't give the rat's ass about the master plan."

Dean and Karina signaled Bobby to keep reading. It looked up at Dean and Karina, unharmed. "Oops... doesn't seem to be working. See, I learned a few new tricks."

It lowered its head down and began reciting Latin. Unfamiliar with the spell working. Suddenly, the fireplace began roaring. Surprising every person in the room. Lights surrounding the room began flickering, winds blowing, and the room shook itself.

Dean looked at Bobby, and asked, "This isn't going like I pictured! What's going on, Bobby?"

Bobby looked at the figure of Sam. he noticed something familiar, but haunting. He pulled the sleeve upwards to him, seeing the burn mark on Sam's right forearm. Circle with a line cut through.

He looked at Dean and Karina and yelled at them. "It's a binding link!! It's like a lock!! It locked itself inside Sam's body!!"

Karina yelled, "What the hell do we do??!?"

"I don't know!!"

It threw its head back to the wall and screamed. The walls and ceilings began to crack. Breaking the Devil's Trap. All eyes were on the ceiling. Cut sparked its way through. It brought it to head down, revealing black eyes. Looked at Dean and Karina, shocked.

"There. That's better."

Aimed to the left, the force sent Bobby flying to the wall. Callsoping the piles of books. Aimed to the right, the force sent Dean and Karina flying on the other side of the wall. Together.

Hit Dean's healed-up wound below him, dropping the holy water flask away from him. Karina's head was bleeding from the corner of the dresser caught in her head. It broke free of the ropes that wrapped its arms.

It walked over to Dean and Karina. Karina awoke, feeling the sensation of pain in her legs. Its leg was kneeled on her, trapped. Dean was holding on to his shoulder in pain.

"You know when people want to describe the worst possible thing. They say it's like hell?'

It made a fist on its right hand, punching Dean in the face. Closer to running blood from his nose. It takes one of Karina's knives from the revealing side of her jacket. Steel knife.

Forcing its leg on Karina's legs, deeply. Bruises on her legs. Trapped.

It twirled the knife in its right hand. It looked at Karina's dizzy eyes. "You know there's a reason for that. Hell is like um..."

It sliced a long cut on Karina's chest. Karina screamed loudly in the bloody pain. It leaned over to her, face-to-face. Letting more force on her legs.

"... well, it's like Hell, even for demons."

It punched Dean in the face along with the knife. Making Dean have a little cut on his cheek, and nose running off the blood. Karina looked at Dean while she was in pain, concerned for him. It turned to her, seeing the blood running down her face, looking at Dean.

It twirled her knife back into the hand and sliced another cut on her chest. Two sliced gashes run through her body. Karina screamed louder, it smirked at her. Dean looked at her in concern as she was in pain.

It looked at them both, "It's a prison, made of bone and flesh and fear."

It punched Dean again, more blood from his nose coming down on his teeth. Cut went on his jaw. It sliced another gash on Karina's neck, and she groaned in pain. Helpless.

It grabbed their heads of each arm and held them steady. Looking at hazel eyes, it sneered back at them. "You tortured me and you sent me back there."

Bottle of chloroform/Bottle of holy water.

John's misery/Killing hunters.

Dean/Karina.

Dean and Karina glared at the demon. Sneered at it in unison. "Meg."

Meg shook its head, slightly. "No. Not anymore. Now I'm Sam."

Meg punched Dean with a knife one more time. Deep cut on his eyebrow, more blood running through. Meg twirled Karina's knife as it proceed to torture Karina more.

"By the way..."

Meg stabbed Karina's right thigh, leaving it there. She screamed out in pain. Letting the blood run out of her wound. Meg dug the right thumb into Dean's bullet wound, and he groaned in pain more.

It looked at Karina, sweating in pain. "I saw your boss there...  he says "howdy.'"

It dug into Dean's wound further, Dean tried to pull Sam's hand away, but Meg was too strong on him. Meg continued, "All that I had to hold onto was that I would climb out one day and that I was going to torture you guys... Nice and slow, like pulling the wings off an insect."

Meg shoved Dean's grasping hand away. It ripped the knife out of Karina's thigh, making it run out of blood. Meg pushed the bloody knife up on Karina's chin, aiming up at Sam's hazel eyes. Dean was holding the pain in his shoulder as Meg looked at both of them.

"Whatever I do to you both... it's nothing compared to what you'll do to yourselves, is it? I can see it in your eyes, Dean, Karina. You're worthless. You two couldn't save your dads, and deep down you two know that you can't save your brother... and your friend.'

"They'd have been better off without you."

Meg reared back, holding Karina's bloody knife. Ready to stab them to death. All of a sudden, the arm was grabbed by Bobby. He pressed a hot poker into the mark on Sam's arm. Meg screamed in pain, dropping the bloody knife on the floor. Dean and Karina glared at it as they were in bloody pain.

Black demon smoke came out of Sam Winchester, and to the chimney. He fell back to the ground. Scrabbling against the cabinet, he was looking around in confusion. He grabbed his arm in sudden burning pain.

Dean Winchester and Karina Leone pulled themselves up, looking at Sam. As they were still in pain, they both called him in unison, "Sammy?/Sam?"

He looked at Bobby first, and then at Dean and Karina. He asked them, "Did I miss anything?"

Dean and Karina didn't answer a thing. Their faces were pissed off after what Meg did to them. Bloody pain. Dean reared back, and Karina lifted her left leg toward her. In unison, Dean punched Sam in the cheek, and Karina kicked him on the crouch.

Sam groaned in pain because of two effects on him.

He was holding his cheek in one hand, and another hand holding down on his area in pain and confusion. Dean rolled his eyes, and collapsed beside Karina on the floor. Karina held her hand on her head on the bloody partial wound, glaring at Sam.

Sam looked at them, confused.

***

Trio was in great pain, each holding ice packs to different parts of their bodies.

Sam was holding his ice pack on his forearm where the burning binding link was.

Karina was sitting between the boys. Her right leg was on the desk, stitched up her gash from Bobby. Bandages on her chest, and the side of her neck. Her ice pack was holding on to her head from the force.

Dean had many bruises and miniature cuts on his face. He was holding an ice pack on his left upper eyebrow which had a cut and bruise altogether from Meg's punch.

"By the way, you really look crap, Dean."

"Yeah, right back at you."

Sam shifted his eyes to Karina who was holding her ice pack. He caught him looking at her, she looked back at him. Eyebrows raised and responded to him, angrily.

"Screw you."

Sam chuckled as he looked down. Bobby entered the room with the information that he gathered from a hunter. He walked in slowly and was concerned.

Sam asked, "What is it, Bobby?"

"You guys ever hear a hunter named Steve Wandell?"

Dean asked, "Why do you ask?"

"Just heard from a friend. Wandell's dead-- murdered in his own house. You wouldn't know anything about that."

"No, sir, never heard of the guy."

Karina whispered to him, "Dean..."

"Good. Keep it that way. Wandell's buddies are looking for someone or something to string up, and they're not going to slow down to listen to reason. You understand what I'm saying?"

"We'd better hit the road."

Dean got up from the chair, still holding. Following Sam and Karina. Karina slowly put down her right leg as she got up from her chair. She grabbed her remaining knife from the table as she put down the ice pack.

Dean continued, looking at Sam and Karina, "If... you can remember where we parked the car."

"Here. Take these."

Bobby handed small charms to Sam, Karina, and Dean.

Sam asked, "What are they?"

"Charms. They'll fend off possession. That demon's still out here; this'll stop it from getting back up in you."

Dean commented, "That's sounds vaguely dirty, but thanks."

"You're welcome. You guys be careful, now."

Karina smiled softly to Bobby, "You too."

Bobby looked at each member of the trio. Sam turned his back on Bobby, and Karina was walking as she hopped/limped by her right leg. Sam helped her by carrying her in one arm and exiting the door. Dean tossed the ice pack to Bobby as he caught in fast motion.

Eyeing him down, knowing that he would be safe for now as he followed Sam and Karina's steps.

Back on the Impala. Trio was sitting in the front seat together. Looking out in the distance. Radio was playing REO Speedwagon's Back on the Road Again. Sam was frowning quietly, reminiscing at what Meg did when he was possessed.

Karina glanced at Sam in concern, "You okay? Sam?... Still you in there?"

"I was awake for some of it, guys. I watched myself kill Wandell with my own two hands. I saw the light go out in his eyes."

Dean commented as he watched the road, "That must have been awful."

Sam looked at Dean and Karina, "That's not my point. I almost carved up Jo too... but no matter what I did, you wouldn't shoot or stab me in the heart."

"It was the right move, Sam. It wasn't you."

"Yeah, this time. What about next time?"

Karina sighed and looked at Sam, "Sam... when John told us that we might have killed you, it was only if we couldn't save you. From now on, and in the future... we're going to save you. Even if it's the last thing we do."

Sam shifted his eyes back to the road, looking at the distance. Dean and Karina shared the look with each other. They both began to laugh quietly. Sam noticed them laughing together and asked.

"What?"

Karina shook her head with a smile on her face. Dean responded to him, "Nothing."

"Guys, what?"

"Dude, you--you like, full-on had a girl inside you for like a whole week."

Dean and Karina laughed heartily, and Sam looked down, cracking a smile. Listening to their laughter. Dean added another thing, "That's pretty naughty."

Sam laughed along with Dean and Karina as the Impala was back on the road again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 933 89
"𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬." After four months, Huntress and the Winchesters are back at it again, or are they? The world has mystery, co...
62K 2.3K 103
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...
10K 397 72
"𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚... 𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." After the days of 365, Huntress and the Winchesters went their separate ways over the promise. Sam went to H...