Your Symphony.

By Jihyo_19_97

*Disclaimer* This story does not have a happy ending. In the silence came a note. Then another and another... More

Prologue.
Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.14.5
Pt.15
Pt.17
A/N.

Pt.16

138 5 0
By Jihyo_19_97

In the months to come, as time passed and Mina had found herself no longer in Chaeyoung's company, she wasn't quite sure how to go about her day.

Should she mope because she wasn't getting the younger woman's attention or should she act as if it didn't matter at all?

That none of it mattered at all?

She was once again in the comfort of her home, laying in her dark room staring into the abyss of darkness all around her.

Her mind seemed blank, no color to envision or a face to think of. She felt empty and alone.

But that was the price of choosing the option she did.

She knew she sounded silly, asking Chaeyoung to go about it all as if the affair wasn't a crime in itself.

As if her integrity wasn't at risk at being shattered into a thousand pieces.

Did she care anymore what her parents thought?
She would always be miserable either way. So why not just give in to them?

But all the silence and the sadness was consuming her and she felt like drowning once more, so her only thought was to escape before she found herself doing things she didn't want to do.

The sounds of music invaded her ears as she walked down the street, all different melodies belonging to songs that weren't the familiar sound she had grown familiar with.

She couldn't be too disappointed when she had caused Chaeyoung's absence in the first place.

It shouldn't have mattered when she had everything she could possibly need.

But sometimes the absence of something is more important than it's presence.

And as before, but without any reason to be, she found herself once again at the doors of Chaeyoung's studio.

She looked up, seeing the sign once again. Creative Mind.

It was ironic because there wasn't a thing on earth that she could create to use as a way to convince Chaeyoung to stay hers and be hers.

She was utterly fucked and she hated that she couldn't do anything about it.

She opened the door, the instant rush of perfume invaded her nose, seeping into her mind as she soaked it all in.

No, this wasn't Chaeyoung's scent, for she didn't wear perfume, arguing that such a thing ruined the environment.

How thoughtful of her.

She couldn't make sense of her actions as she followed the trail of the smell.

It's stench, although sweet, began to suffocate her as she came closer to it's source.

She could only think of why there was such a smell in Chaeyoung's abode. Her safe place.

Who was she holding in the wake of the aroma engulfing them all?

Who was she whispering obscene things shamelessly to, letting heaven be words of affirmation and beautiful lies.

If not her, than who? She could only grow more reckless to the idea as she neared.

Soon the sound of percussion began to pound her ears. Giggles masked the sound of drums, of thunder of deceit.

But who was betraying who?

Soon, as Mina approached, their was the sound of familiarity, and when she peaked around the corner her lips parted in surprise.

Hands that touched softly but with purpose, laid to rest around the nape of Chaeyoung's neck, the other on her chest.

Mina caught sight of Chaeyoung's hands, one on the woman's waist, the other underneath her blouse- touching where hands grow bold.

The sight alone brought a flash of memory back to Mina as she remembered the way Chaeyoung held and touched her as such.

Oh how those soft hands clutched her with desire, breathing in her scent and worshipping her body with her lips.

Now Mina could only see the Korean woman committing sins- sins against her. Why was she being forsaken?

Was this her punishment for requesting such a thing from Chaeyoung?

Did this sight alone mean she had lost the woman all together or that she simply didn't love her?

She never said she had felt such a way to begin with. So who was Mina kidding?

Her hands, trembling, were brought up to Mina's quivering lips. The Japanese woman stood stunned, speechless and growing more delusional at the sight.

No this couldn't be happening. It truly couldn't be and if she acted quickly and woke up from this dream, Chaeyoung would instead, be in her arms and kissing her.

Turning their head, Somi let out a low gasp as she caught sight of the Japanese woman, her sudden shock turning into an amused look.

From the way Mina looked at them both, with Chaeyoung's lips to her neck, and eyes written in betrayal, she couldn't help but feed off this drama. Was she the drama?

"Oh hello there." Somi said smugly, soon gripped Chaeyoung's neck tighter, pulling her closer.

Chaeyoung pulled away briefly to catch sight of whom Somi was talking to.

And to her disbelief, it was the woman she was so hoping to get off her forsaken mind.

God forbid she'd be anyone else.

"Mina." She said lowly. Mina stumbled back, unable to say a word.

Now that Chaeyoung has acknowledged her, she wasn't sure what to do or how to react to her. She knew, she fucking knew.

Chaeyoung shoved Somi rather harshly, off of her and stood up.

Not to apologize or to give an excuse, but to show Mina that she saw her and she knew exactly how it felt to be betrayed in such a way.

Mina shook her head, not wanting to speak to the Korean woman after all.

If she wanted to do reckless things like this, she too could be impulsive.

And with that she turned on her heels, running to god knows where at this point.

Chaeyoung stood frozen, ignoring and drowning Somi as she whined.

She could only imagine where Mina was running and prayed silently that it was to anyone but her fiancé.

———————————————

*Half an hour later*

        Shallow breaths escaped Mina's lips. Her mind seemed scattered in thought as she stared at the door before her.

She had already drowned out the noises of individuals walking past her as she stood there in front of her fiancés office door.

She couldn't move, couldn't speak. She wasn't sure how stupid this all was, how reckless it would be if she took this step.

She was just angry so she couldn't help herself. But it wasn't really an excuse.

She didn't have to be here of all places or do what she was planning on doing.

All she could recall was the way Chaeyoung looked, feeding off of Somi's vulnerability just to forget about her.

She hated that woman for it, hated her with all of her soul. But then again, she couldn't be mad when she was asking Chaeyoung for the unthinkable.

Right?

Raising and reaching for the door with her knuckles, Mina knocked, knocking gently and hesitantly.

A few minutes passed before the door opened to show a rather annoyed BamBam.

But the look of disgust disappeared as he caught sight of Mina. He furrowed his brows, genuinely surprised that his fiancé was in his presence.

Not once in the six months they had been together had she sought to see him in his place of work or even at home.

"Uh, Mina...what are you doing here?" BamBam asked, stepping back timidly.

He still wasn't quite sure what to expect of this sudden visit. Mina was taken back by the soft tone in the man's voice.

She looked around, not noticing anyone lingering about. It was odd, not hearing him spit venom like she hated her very being.

"I- could we talk?" Mina asked, stepping forward.

It had only made her fiancé step back, still uncertain about this sudden interaction.

"Um, yeah sure. Mina why are you here? I was going to go by your place after work-." The man was suddenly interrupted by soft lips, pressed against his as if by a dare.

And it might as well be, because Mina could instantly feel herself repulsed by the feeling.

But what could be done when she had already crossed the red line?

Her hands weren't stopping her, neither was her mind that was empty of thoughts or feeling.

BamBam stood frozen, unable to make sense of this woman's advancement.

He had been hungry to devour this woman but now that she was against him, he couldn't bring himself to do anything.

"Please, please do something, anything." Mina breathed against his lips, guiding his hands down her waist to her hips.

There wasn't anything to be said, just done. And so BamBam did as was requested and found himself thrusted upon her, her body now against the desk.

And with that, you can infer what happened next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.7K 8
"Every day discovering something brand new. I'm in love with the shape of you." - Ed Sheeran ##### Never a believer of love, until a mysterious loung...
196K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
10.8K 434 18
I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my parents are fixing their annulment. And yes...
39.4K 809 33
(A michaeng Story) Mina's a girl that is a very cold hearted person in school she's very cold to other students but she's very nice to her friends h...