My moonlight (Sasuhina)

By Hinatadabest

Moon... She told him once... Rather than the sun that shines in day time... She wanted to to be moon... She w... More

Part 1 - Mother...
Part 2 - The first time meeting
Part 3 - What happened to Hinata?
Part 4 - Be a little Patient
Part 5 - Heart broken
Part 6 - Did she died?
Part 7 - The Understanding
Part 8 - Sasuke's sick
Part 9 - Don't go... Don't leave me
Part 10 - The fortress cracked...
Part 11 - She was just... simply kind...
Part 12 - The first piece...
Part 13 - He took her in
Part 14 - Just one more push..
Part 15 - A glimpse of fragile Hinata
Part 16 - Saving two lives
Part 17 - The walls have broken...
Part 19 - The Forehead Poke
Part 20 - Her Nightmares...
Part 21 - Home...
Important inform.
Part 22 - Falling in love...
Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...
Part 24 - The Desire
Notice - I'm finally back guys!!
Part 25 - The Deadly mission

Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...

1.2K 62 18
By Hinatadabest

She...

who tried to understand him...

who was always gentle to him...

who didn't see him as a monster...

who accepted him as he is...

She who was consistent to break down those strong walls he built...

Those walls cracked all the way, crumbling into pieces...

Her gentle gaze filled with light and kindness,

her plump lips that are curved into an ineffable smile...

was all it takes for the blemished wall to be broken down completely...

          In a world where people are filled with anger, resentment, jealousy, and hatred, can someone like this exist? As if she was descended from heaven to make a world a better place, her existence was too good to believe. Now he understands... why he can see the ineffable beauty in her. It wasn't her adorable face, body filled with perfect curves or the sweet voice that can make any man hypnotized that makes her beautiful. 

It was... her gentle gaze that is filled with humbleness and sympathy...

It was her placid smile that scatter the darkness away from others, letting them know the world is not all about storms and thorns...

Eyes that saw beyond masks and searched for the hidden pain in the heart to soothe...

Ears that are willing to listen to people's problems, silent cries, and hopeless prayers...

Lips that whisper empathic words, encouraging the ones who are ready to give up...

Hands that are willing to reach out to help people without expecting anything in return...

A heart filled with love, kindness, and light, and sharing it with the world. 

A soul that is too pure to be tainted...

     They were her real beauty that cannot be seen by eyes but felt by the heart. Sasuke can feel it... How she is beautiful inside... It's such a blessing for him... to be able to spend time with someone like her. To spend time with someone who can penetrate through the darkness that is ruling... 

Hinata: "I may not be able to light up your candle but I can stay beside you when you are trying to light your candle again or find someone that can share their fire." Those earthy crystal-like eyes under the curled-up lashes were like heaven for Sasuke... Her words were the perfect medicine to cure his doubts and insecurities. 

          His hands reached out... his coral eyes focused on the strand of indigo hair reflecting the faint moonlight... as if it was a waterfall, it was falling freely along with the gentle wind. The urge to feel that silky blue hair was screaming inside Sasuke's mind. It was soft like a feather, and feeling the satisfying sensation when he touched her long hair, he didn't notice the surprised expression the girl gave. His hand slowly slipped the lavender scent hair slowly as his thin lips parted slightly. 

Sasuke: "Help me find my way then... Stay by my side and don't leave me... never..." The onyx bead met the lilac ones... Hinata felt a gust of wind brush through her tiny body and shivers at the look Sasuke gave... The stoic expression in those eyes disappeared... His cold-hearted attitude and the Uchiha pride are nowhere to be found now. The ice around his heart was melted by a certain girl... The Uchiha pride drowned in the happiness he was feeling... The gentleness invaded his nerve system and displayed in his eyes to let the girl know she was slowly softening him... 

     It was strange... for Hinata to see Sasuke being gentle... Like she was pulled into a fantasy world... she felt her heartbeat fastening at the look he gave her... Gentleness was obvious... along with a hint of light that started to scatter the darkness away... She wondered where the stoic and emotionless Uchiha Sasuke disappeared. 

Hinata: "I won't leave you... Never..."  With a dulcet tone. Hinata gave the answer Sasuke wanted to hear. The corner of those thin lips that look sexy curved a little forming a small genuine smile that is impossible to notice. He leaned against the tree, taking a sip from the lavender tea that the girl made for them... For him and her... Savoring the warm liquid inside his throat, Sasuke couldn't be happier than this. He was sitting under a tree where he can see those twinkling stars and the moon that carries infinite charm. A cup of tea to keep him warm from the night's coldness. Beside him was her... She who showed him what happiness is like... 

|He realized... being with her was his happiness.|

          The world was covered in comfortable silence while the two people stared at the starry sky under a giant tree. Breathing in and out in a normal tempo, both of them didn't speak and savored this peaceful moment that will be remembered for the rest of their lives. A strange yet familiar sensation was lingering inside Hinata's chest. As her mind flashed through a pair of obsidian orbs that carried a hint of gentleness, a genuine smile appeared on her lips. She was happy for him... that he is letting her in his life and letting her help him. Hinata doesn't know why the future will be for the raven but she has decided that she would do her best to help him find his path. 

Several minutes have passed...

Hinata: "We should go back inside Uchiha-san. It's la..." The figure of the last Uchiha leaning against the tree and falling asleep made her voice trail off. Like a mother who just saw her son sleeping soundly, a lovely smile appeared on her plump lips. Staring at the raven who is admired by most of the girls, a small blush appeared on her cheeks as she realized what she was doing. With gentleness, she picked up the empty kittle and cups carefully not to make a sound. Before she entered the household, Hinata formed a seal in case something happened to Sasuke. Hinata is sure Sasuke would be able to protect himself even if he was asleep but being cautious won't hurt right? 

     With light steps that barely made a sound, Hinata swiftly entered the house. The crickets that sang their heart out and the fireflies that flew from one place to another are nowhere to be found now. Slowly the moon rose, signaling to the world that a day has passed. The sound of the door being opened didn't seem to disturb Sasuke who is sleeping under an Uchiha clan's treasure that hasn't been watered for ages. 

          The wind blew passed the girl who carries infinite charm that is very hard to find. Her delicate fingers gently laid the man down trying her best not to wake the raven up. Sasuke flinched a little at the touch but relaxed as soon as he inhaled the sweet scent he has come to addicted. 'Mother...' He whispered inside his dreamland craving for a certain person who he cherishes. The warm and soft blanket covered his tall figure that is cold. Not only his body was warmed by the blanket, but the feeling of taking cared for like this also warmed his heart. How long has it been that someone put on a blanket on him when he is asleep?

          Hinata smiled faintly while looking at the last Uchiha who is sleeping soundly. Staring at the handsome face that can bring down any woman to their knees, the amethyst felt a weird sensation inside her heart. It's weird... for her to see Sasuke being calm like this. Although Sasuke is a calm and collected person in the first place, this time is different... He looks so carefree in his sleep. The man who has borne a tragic past on his shoulders... a man who has suffered and lost everything precious to him... the man who is left empty and wrecked after all the damages he has received... Is it possible for him to look so peaceful after all the things that happened in his life? 

     Hinata doesn't know but what she knows is that she wants to help him. She wants to fix him and fill the void he has in his heart. She wants him to be loved and cared for. She wants him to find his way. She wants him to lower his guard down and let people in again. She wants him to realize that he deserves better after what has been done to him... 

          A sharp and excruciating pain that penetrated inside her pain made Hinata wince. A few seconds passed and her breath started to hitch. Biting her lips and trying to stay calm, her vision blurred slowly. The red liquid flew from her left eye tear duct. As if her energy was taken away, her arms felt weak and numb. Nonetheless, Hinata forced her fingers to trace the tray of liquid that is flowing continuously. With a cold gaze that she rarely shows anyone, the Hyuuga stared at the blood on her delicate fingers. It wasn't the first time she has experienced it. She wasn't scared of her own blood anymore. She was just afraid of the terrifying memories... 

A new eye will never be as good as the original one, will it?

She was willing to fill in the pieces Sasuke has been missing but...

she... herself isn't a whole... A horrifying monster lives inside her... that loves to eat her heart and soul... 

     She wiped the blood with her handkerchief which is red like an apple. It was her own blood that ruined the lavender-colored handkerchief. Those striking eyes stared at the lone moon that is shining faintly. Soon... it was covered by the gray clouds sending the moon to the back. 

Even though the moon looks beautiful... even though the moon accompanies others... even though the moon listened to cries... even though the moon... embraces the flaws... 

it is also broken... Some parts of it are hidden... the moon itself was alone... everyone is busy asking for the moon to heal them yet they forget it is also damaged... 

Like the moon that shines brightly to hide that there are places that have no light but darkness... she smiles brightly to cover up her sadness... 

The moon was waiting... She was waiting...

for a day when someone notices her pain and sadness...

A slight move from the raven made Hinata flinch. The girl felt her face heats up as she saw the raven pulling her hand and gripping it gently. Like he was afraid that she might leave him, Sasuke tangled their fingers and pulled them near his chest. Hinata couldn't do anything but blink in surprise at the strange behavior Sasuke showed. 

Sasuke: "Don't go..." He murmured sheepishly making the girl smiles sweetly. Surely Hinata can't go anywhere now because Sasuke doesn't seem to let go of her hands at all. Her right hand slowly reached out near his face. Brushing the strands of his dark spiky hair that covered his left eyes, Hinata smiled faintly. 

Hinata: "I won't." She whispered. Lying down beside the last Uchiha who is possessively holding her hand, Hinata slowly closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to join the dreamland the raven was waiting for her. 

Even though she is hurt and broken inside, just knowing that there is a soul who is in need of her help makes her hold on a little bit longer... 

============================================

Hello guys 😁💖.

First of all, I apologize sincerely for disappearing without any notice😖. I was a bit busy and demotivated to write stories. 

Anyway, I feel touched to see all the votes, views, comments, and support you guys gave us. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to any comments. Thank you for supporting me.🥰💖

Please let me know if I should write a short story for the apology or a spoiler of a new story in the comment down below.👀👇🏻

I will upload another new chapter on 3rd July.😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 13K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...
7.5K 363 12
This story is centered around our beautiful pinkette, Haruno Sakura. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • This Story Includes: ➳Songs ➳Suic...
144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...