Scissor Seven: Chained Feelin...

By Linagur83

This Fanfiction is a one-shot of 65 000 words focused on 7 past has a shadow killer and 7&13 relationship, in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16 (Final chapter)

Chapter 6

476 13 4
By Linagur83

Well ...

At least he tries.

Because just before the blade reaches the girl's skin, he stops right here. His arm was like frozen on place. He forces, giving all he haves, his arm was trembling but it didn't move.

Thirteen was so confused she was still alive but in a bad position.

7 focusing on his arms "stop it !! STOP IT !!!"

Thirteen was more confused as she didn't do anything ...

7 "Why are you trying to protect her so hard ?! She stabs you! She betrayed you! STOP IT! She doesn't care about you! She just keeps us alive for her master to kill us!"

13 *Us? Did he was crazy or does he was talking to ... Liuqi?*

Seven releases a bit his catch on 13 necks as he focuses more on taking back the control of his right hand still frozen on place. The girl could breathe again but still couldn't go.

13 "ahhh...my ... master didn't know we are here. Trying to help Liuqi wasn't part of the mission. ahh... I won't let him kill you."

Seven arm starts to tremble more just a little bit.

7 "she is lying! Don't believe her! Let me just kill her! You can stop me forever!"

Then Seven arm starts to turn the blade against himself.

7 "You... YOU'RE NOT...ARH!"

Seven is forced to release the girl, as he needs his second hand to stop his right hand to stab himself in the heart.

7 angry "STOP IT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU PREFER BOTH OF US TO DIE JUST TO PROTECT THE GIRL?! ARRRH!"

Seven was his back on the floor trying to pull back his right hand as far as he could from him. He was struggling, fighting his own hand on the floor. Right now he was looking completely insane, mentally deranged, he looks like a schizophrenic with two people in his head trying to hurt himself and trying to save himself at the same time. Well, it was a bit what he was, one dude with two people fighting in his head.

Thirteen fall on the floor and breath hard. The boy was completely insane on the floor, fighting his own body betraying himself, probably because of Liuqi but at least she was alive. she needs to act quick... the scissors she can use it to switch back Qi and Liuqi.

She runs close to the door suddenly the boy stops screaming. It alarms her, why did he stop? He was still trying to stop the arm controlled by Liuqi but this time much less harder because ... because the boy was trying to be silent. He was focused on the door. Trying to be as silent as possible because he tries to hear ... something. Now thirteen can hear it too, something has made noise and the boys was fully focused on it. Even if he wasn't ready for an attack and was in bad posture, he was entirely focusing on the sound of his future prey and tried to be as silent as possible like a predator's behavior, it was ... scary. Thirteen can hear the sound, it was footsteps sound, it was .... her master!

She quickly gets off the room and closes the door behind her. It wasn't big doors just some kind of two Japanese sliding one with wood structure and light tissue in the inside.

She tries to find Blue Phoenix as quickly as possible and gets him as far away as possible. But she didn't have the time to go far, that her master was already in front of her close to the door of the room.

13 "m...master ..."

BP "Thirteen, what are doing ?"

13 "I was just looking for some bandages, master."

BP "Thirteen, what are doing protecting the boy?"

13 "...I did not protect the target master, I accomplished my mission and stab him as you asked."

BP "the mission was to stab the boy and leave still, I was reported by assassins that you maybe stab the boy but you also has been seen with the boy after that, Carrying him and protecting him. What are you doing thirteen?"

13 "is not..."

BP "I give you one last chance to accomplish your mission correctly, where is the boy ?"

When he said this, outside the house the thunder rolled in a violent high sound. It lights the room in the back of Blue Phoenix and in front of Thirteen. Thirteen, who was facing the room, can see through the tissues of the doors the shadow shape of Seven still on the floor fighting himself in silence. 

13 "He... he left me. He is already gone by now. He takes the path to the north by the Xinqiu forest this night."

Blue Phoenix can notice the fear of Thirteen. The girl wasn't for sure afraid of the thunder.

BP "... ... I see. Thirteen, you won't lie to your master, would you ?"

Saying this, he takes his swords and does, at an incredibly high speed, two violent Qi slashes with it, on the doors of the room. The slashes were so strong that they destroy the Japanese tissue doors and even left their marks on the stone wall on the other side of the room, everything between was cut in half. The doors fall from the damage leaving the room open to the eyes of blue Phoenix and thirteen. In there they can see ... nothing. Strange... Blue Phoenix was sure to have felt a presence in his back still, the room was empty. He enters the room observing the situation.

Thirteen was as much surprised to see an empty room as Blue Phoenix, if not more. She enter the room confused, where was Seven? He couldn't flee the room: the window was very tinies openings that no humain can pass and except for the door, the walls were all in stone. She looks for him but can't see him, where the hell he was?

Blue Phoenix inspects the room, the blade of thirteen on the floor with a bit of blood, cracks, and marks on the wall, the girl clearly has a fight here, probably with the boy but as a beast or as a human? His sealing Qi chains were cut on the floor, what the hell happens here? She probably tried to contain the beast with it but visibly she fail and the boy was gone.

BP "Thirteen, you need to forget the boy, whatever he tells you, he is not what you think he is. The only thing that can happen to people around him is death. Whatever you see on this island, you have to understand that was just a dream, that death is his true nature. The best think that can happen to him is to die as quickly as possible, before he suffers too much and makes more death on his way."

13 "..."

BP "Thirteen don't forget your assassin rules, that the only thing you need to remember. I will kill the boy for you and set you free of this little conflit you have. You will see that you will forget him after that. I will pass on your lies and disobedience and you can be my student again, just tell me where the boy is."

Well, that was a good question.

13 "...I don't know."

She was desperately looking for Seven with her eyes, he can't vanish, right?

Then the thunder rolls again. Lighting the room and the vision of Thirteen. During a flash of an instant, with the light, she can see in a glimpse a shiny chain lighted by the thunder light. The chain was hanging from the dark above the beams of the ceiling, with a little drop of blood slowly going down on the chain's rings.

She now knows where was the boy : he was just above them.

Well exactly above them, just a little bit behind the position of her master.

The thunder ended in a second and she couldn't see what was going on above the beams again.

Point of view of Seven 5 minutes before:

The girl closes the door. She is running to intercept her master, not good. *Liuqi! Stop that! I can't fight you and Blue Phoenix! You can't want to be killed by him?! Can you fucking give me a truce for 5 minutes?!*

The hand force become less intense during some seconds, maybe because Liuqi has trouble with the beast. It gives the occasion to Seven to take the weapon by the blade and put it aside, carefully making no sound. Doing so, he was forced to cut a bit of his interior hand with the blade to pull it off of his other hand grab.

Liuqi changes of plans: the hand comes back trying to take off the token from the collar, if he can't kill him he will still try to stop him.

*Ah! FUCK! You piss of shit! You are fucking annoying! Let me at least kill Blue Phoenix !*

Seven fighting to block his disobedient hand also try to focus on what was going on outdoor. He can hear a dialogue.

13 "m...master ..."

BP "thirteen, what are doing ?"

7*he didn't know I'm here? What I am, a little surprise sacrificial gift ?!*

13 "I was just looking for some bandages, master"

7*she... Is lying to her master? What wrong with her?!*

BP "Thirteen, what are doing protecting the boy?"

7*shit he knows we are here, if you don't stop your stupid behavior we are definitely dead. You can seriously want that?!*

13 "I did not protect the target master, I accomplished my mission and stab him, as you ask."

BP "the mission was to stab the boy and leave, still I was reported by assassins that you maybe stab the boy but you also have been seen with the boy after that, Carrying him and protecting him. What are you doing thirteen?"

7 *I was wrong? She did maybe protect us because she really wanted to save you...?... That... That doesn't change the fact that she stabs you! She betrayed you, she can do it again! I don't care about her change of mind! She shouldn't have stabbed us, she needs to pay for it !*

13 "it's not..."

BP "I give you one last chance to accomplish your mission correctly, where is the boy ?"

7 *fuck we're dead*

13 "He... he left me. He is already gone by now. He takes the path to the north by the Xinqiu forest yesterday night."

7 *She lied again? Why try to save us so badly? It will not change the fact that I will kill her! But she has a chance to save her life and still, she still tries to avoid blue Phoenix to find about us...*

DANGER!

The seventh sense of both Seven activated. They felt danger and even if they wasn't agree on everything their survival and fighting instincts take the lead. In less than a flash of light, Seven use his chain to grab the beam of the ceiling and pull him up above. It was just in time to dodge 2 big violent slashes coming from blue Phoenix swords. Seven was now walking on the beams, carefully making no sound and observing the situation. To avoid the chains annoying him he starts to enroll them around his arms and neck as he can.

Both Sevens were agree that they should carefully pay attention to Blue Phoenix who was just under them. It was a perfect opportunity to kill this bastard and even if that wasn't really the will of Liuqi, that wasn't something he would stop Qi to do so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
5.3K 58 32
I'm a fan of Ace Attorney and this is my first fanfic so it will most likely suck, also characters and ace attorney are not owned by me but are owned...
65.2K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
15.7K 270 55
Cover obviously isn't mine it's straight up a screenshot from the anime and I obviously don't own on Hunter X Hunter In my own words the story is kin...