mark on my heart | Mark Sloan

By kiraalicex

Mark Sloan; Womaniser. Manwhore. Heartless. Bonnie Teller; Screws like a whore. Sarcastic. Heartless. Both ha... More

¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴⁰
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³

¹⁵

3.9K 127 9
By kiraalicex

Arnie's ears ring as he looks around, dust everywhere. "Bonnie!" He yells, looking around. She was just ahead, where the fuck is she? "Bonnie, call out!" He yells.

Sirens wail around him and officers run over. "Sir! Sir you need to leave!"

Arnie coughs as he shakes his head. "Not a chance! Private Arnie Teller, marine. Set up a base and get bomb squad here, there have been 2 explosions already, possible there may be more. Each sounded close, loud and intense. I'm heading in to check for casualties." He doesn't wait for a response before he climbs his way through. "Bonnie!?!"

Bonnie wakes slowly, hearing her name being called. She tries to sit up but gasps, her leg pinned by some concrete. "A-Arnie!" She calls, leaning back again as she grunts. "Fuck fuck fuck." She clenches her teeth.

"Bonnie!"

"Here!" She yells.

"I can't see you!" He calls. "Can you make a loud noise!?"

Bonnie looks around and grunts as she stretches, grabbing a metal pipe. She hits it on the floor and it makes a clank, she does it a few times before dropping it, in too much pain stretching over.

"I hear you, I hear you." He promises. "But it's going to take me a minute to get to you, okay?"

Bonnie curses under her breath. "Fine, I'm fine don't rush."

"Don't be a martyr." He chuckles.

Bonnie smiles small and closes her eyes for a minute, startled as she hears shuffling beside her. She sees a young boy, maybe 15? He says something she can't understand. "I-Im sorry, I can't-"

"Who was that?" Arnie calls.

"A boy. He must've been in the building." She calls. "I don't know what he's saying."

"I think he sounds Korean." Arnie says. When he speaks, Bonnie can't understand. But the boy does. He hurries to the rubble and talks with Arnie, nodding occasionally. He looks at Bonnie and says something. Arnie groans. "You are hurt, you liar." He calls.

"I'm a martyr, remember? I'm fine." She nods at the boy.

"His name is Tae, he's going to try and help you. He says someone's hurt, he needs help, you need to go help them."

Bonnie nods. "Yeah I can help, I just need freeing."

Tae comes over, saying something to Arnie. "Okay, Bon, he's going to lift it as much as he can. Then he needs you to move as quick as you can."

"Okay." She takes a deep breath.

Tae takes a deep breath and leans down, pulling on the large piece of concrete, pulling it just enough for Bonnie to shuffle back and pull her leg free. She growls in pain but sighs in relief, taking deep breaths. "I'm out." She calls.

"Good. Go with him, be careful. I'll be there as soon as I can." He promises.

Bonnie nods and manages to stand, but is unable to use her left left. Tae opens an arm and Bonnie nods small; he wraps it around her and supports her as they move slowly, heading down a few steps. They seem to be in a basement area, hardly any light coming through the broken windows. A few people lay around but Tae ignores most of them, heading to one laid in the corner. A younger woman, maybe about Arnies age.

Tae says something to her and the girl nods. "You're a nurse?" She asks, slightly breathless. Her English is very clear.

Bonnie nods and slides down onto the floor, her bad leg out stretched. She slides closer. "I am, I'm Bonnie. Can you tell me your name?" She places two fingers on her wrist to check her pulse.

"Hana." She swallows hard, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Tae has been a big help so far, is he your brother?" Bonnie asks as she does a preliminary assessment. Hana nods but suddenly cries out as she touches her hips. "Okay, I'm sorry Hana. I think your pelvis may be broken and that's going to make you very uncomfortable. Is there a bed sheet anywhere?"

Hana takes deep breaths and nods, speaking to Tae who leaps up and runs to find one. "He will get one."

"Good. I need you to be laying on your back, not your side. I'm going to hold your hips but it won't help the pain much. I need you to slowly roll onto your back, can you do that?" She asks.

Hana takes a deep breath and nods. Despite the pain, Bonnie manages to kneel and support the girls hips, Hana yelling in pain as she slowly rolls onto her back, panting after. "Good job." Bonnie smiles.

Tae rushes over looking panicked. He throws the sheet at Bonnie and takes his sisters hand. Bonnie takes the sheet and slowly slides it under Hana's hips, apologising when the girl whimpers; Tae gives her small glares each time. Once it's situated, Bonnie takes a deep breath and looks at Hana.

She has a knowing look. "I can handle it..."

Bonnie nods small. "Once I've done this, it'll feel better. I need to brace your pelvis, the paramedics can move you faster and safer. I need Tae to copy me, can he handle that?"

Hana asks Tae, the boy nodding and moving opposite Bonnie. He looks at her, his hands shaking as he holds them ready. Bonnie takes the ends of the sheet and crosses them over, handing him over. She motions to pull it and he nods, pulling as she does. Hana cries, but Tae doesn't stop. They swap ends and pull again, the cloth tightening as its twisted. After a few times, Bonnie ties it off.

Hana pants. "Okay.. that is better." She nods. "Thank you."

Bonnie squeezes her hand. "You're welcome. I'm going to check on some of the others, okay?"

"Take-Take Tae." Hana says.

"It's okay, he's better off here with you." She assures her. She crawls carefully to another patient and assesses them, trialing. She makes a splint from two pipes and another old sheet, securing a displaced arm, and manages to pop a knee back into place before she gets too exhausted.

She leans against the wall and closes her eyes for a moment, breathing deeply. She hears voices and looks up, smiling in relief as she sees Arnie. "Oh thank god its your ugly face I get to see." She jokes.

He kneels beside her. "Did you triage all these?" He says, looking around in shock. "Damn, you'd be great in the field."

"Fab, can we go? I need drugs." She asks urgently.

"Right." He nods, helping her up. He supports her weight as he rushes her out, medics rushing over with a stretcher. "Female, 32, compression injury to her left leg. Likely KO'd on impact but cognitively seems aware."

Bonnie glares. "Hey hey, cognitively she's fine and just saved 5 lives thank you very much." She sasses.

Arnie smirks. "That's what I said, no?"

She nods her eyes. "Can I use your phone? I've lost mine."

He pulls it from his pocket as he sits in the ambo with her, handing it over. Bonnie quickly dials the trauma nurses station, the number memorised. "Y'ello?" Tyler answers.

"Tyler? Hey, it's Bonnie. Get Mark to meet me in the ER. I'm in an incoming ambo, I'm not the priority though. You need trauma, neuro, ortho and plastics on stand by-"

"What do you mean you're in an ambo!?" Tyler yells. "Bonnie-"

"Do it!" She snaps. "I think I'm going to either throw up or pass out from pain so I need someone to occupy Mark until we know I'm okay. Got it!" She demands, Tyler muttering as he hangs up.

Arnie takes his phone. "Hey, what can I d- Bonnie!?" He yells as her head drops.

The medic pushes him aside. "Step on it!" He calls to the driver in front.

"Whats going on, she was fine!" Arnie demands as he grips Bonnie's hand.

"Her adrenaline has likely ran out." He says, turning the o2 up as he slips a mask on her again - she pulled it off the moment he put it on earlier.

Arnie rushes beside her as she's wheeled off the ambo, people waiting. "Bonnie!?" A man with brown hair shines a light in her eyes. "Bonnie, it's Derek." He urges. His eyes flick to Arnie. "What do we got?" He asks the medics.

Arnie speaks before they can. "She was pinned by her left leg with some concrete, likely from an exterior wall, likely for around half an hour. Unsure whether she hit her head but she's been conscious the last two hours or so, able to tend to 5 civilians trapped with her. She KO'd about 3 minutes ago."

"And you'd be?" Derek asks as they rush her to a cubicle.

"Her brother in law." He says, refusing to let go of her hand as people rush around her.

"What do we- Bonnie?" A big, brunette woman says surprised as she grabs some gloves. "Does Mark know?"

"If he knew, he'd be kicking all of our asses." Derek mutters. He looks at Arnie. "You must be Arnie?" He nods. "Arnie, we need you to go wait-"

"I'm not going anywhere. She didn't leave my brother, I'm not leaving her." He says sternly. "I'll move aside but that's all I'm offering."

"Fine. Doctor Torres needs to assess her." Derek says.

Callie cuts her jeans off as Arnie steps aside. "I'm guessing a comminuted fracture, I'm gonna need an xray." She says as she examines the leg.

"A what?" Arnie asks.

"It means the bone is broken in several places, I'm sure of that because I can see small pieces in her lac." She explains. "Book me and OR. Somebody tell Mark, I'm not."

"Coward." Bonnie mutters.

"Hey sleepy." Derek says as he rubs her shoulder. "Can you tell me what day it-"

"Tuesday the third of October." She mumbles pulling the mask off. "I'm at Seattle Grace, your name is Derek Christopher Shepherd and you're going to give me lots of morphine."

He laughs and sits the bed up a little. "Tyler, get me 8 of morphine, set up a drip." He orders.

Bonnie looks over tiredly at Arnie. "Have you been checked?" She asks tiredly.

"I'm fine." He shakes his head, his arms crossed.

Derek looks over. "Were you in the explosion too?"

"The second one." Bonnie shifts a little to sit up. "We were separated."

"Tyler, let's get Arnie a cubicle- beside Bonnie." Derek says before Arnie can protest. "I need to find Sloan."

"Tell him to not worry." Bonnie asks.

"You know Mark." Derek smiles, closing the curtain as he leaves.

Tyler opens the curtains between two cubicles and nods to the bed. "Sit." He orders.

"I'm f-"

"Did I ask?" Tyler sasses. "You saved Bonnie, which were all thankful for, so let us repay you by making sure you're okay."

"He was shot a few weeks ago." Bonnie says as she watches, her head on the pillow facing them.

Arnie rolls his eyes and sighs, sitting back. "You're an ass, Bonnie Teller."

"I know." She giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 30.2K 89
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵...
375K 3.2K 108
greys anatomy imagines
838K 34.9K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
718K 16.6K 71
he was all she ever dreamed of, and more. DISCONTINUED. GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. greys anatomy | mark sloan × fem!oc @sunflower_vol19