Encanto? (Camilo x Reader)

By Quin_kun7

Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And... More

Madrigal
Camilo Madrigal
Feelings
Secrets
Family
Casita
Casita Pt. 2
Sweet Words
Love
(I'm Your Dad/mom Now<3)
Reflection
Carlos
Fear
Truth

The Saving

9.9K 258 1.1K
By Quin_kun7

After lunch, each member of the family went to their room and silence soon fell in the Madrigal house.

When night arrived, you opened your door slightly before checking that everyone was in their rooms.

You could only hear the sound of crickets from outside and you took the opportunity to get out of your room.

You didn't change out of your pajamas so that in case someone got up you wouldn't arouse suspicion.

You took a deep breath trying to calm your nerves before actually leaving the room in complete darkness.

You immediately felt the cold of the tiles from the bare feet of yours, in contrast to the warm wood in your room.

With light and fast steps you started to descend the stairs, checking around you from time to time with fear to wake someone of the family up, it didn't take long to get to the famous room and fast enough that familiar thrill made your bones freeze once again.

Immediately your eyes began to observe the famous door, if Camilo was there it was your duty to help him, and as soon as possible.

With a fast step you approached the doorknob of the room.

You slowly opened the door, stopping from time to time when a noise made your heart stop, mostly caused by Brunos rats, until you practically throw yourself into the room, obviously being careful to silently close the door behind you.

As soon as you got inside you immediately got used to the light and managed to distinguish the shilouette of the furniture near you, there were not many and some were covered by a sheet or by layers of dust that have deposited over the years.

Strange since no ones in the family seems to be familiar with the room in question.

There were no windows and in general it seemed a place quite abandoned to itself.

Right away you started looking for clues about Camilo's presence, even the more insignificant thing, first you went to an old desk that was set on the left side of the room.

You ran your finger across it lifting the thick layer of dust and making a look of disgust at the sight.

You didnt like dust, and you had to use all of yourself to not cought because of it, scared it would be waking someone up.

'Carlos doesn't seem to care so much about this place from outside, but then why does it seem so important to him that he dosent want no one in?if Camilo was here I should have at least heard something or saw-'

You have interrupted your flow of thoughts when you hear a soft muffled sound, like someone speaking with one hand in front of their mouth.

You followed the noise as much as you could while also decreasing the sound of your breaths until you arrived in front of what looked like a mirror covered by a sheet.

You held your breath before slowly bringing your ear to the sheet to make sure the sound was coming from there, and shortly after you heard it again, louder.

Uncertainly you quickly pulled back, mentally preparing for what you would find, maybe it was nothing but if it was Camilo you could already save him, you reached out your hand ready to pull the sheet off but missed a beat when you heard the handle creak.

Someone was about to enter.

Without thinking about it, you went and hid under the desk of before, luckily covered behind by a sheet left there probably by somone who didnt really cared to cover the forniture.

You quickly brought your legs up to your chest as you tried to adjust your breathing and trying to be as invisible as possible.

After a while the sound of the open door echoed in the room followed by a soft screeching of the door, indicating that the door had been closed.

light footsteps were heard making their way into the room as you felt your heart pounding in your ears and blood freezing.

"so ... I hope you like the room my dear friend, you know, I didn't think it would be so easy to make this plan work ...its so fun how stupid you can be to think you can escape your fate... "

you hold your breath when you heard those words, did he know you were here? Carlos Had it all planned? Was your plan already discovered?

Were you trapped?

A sea of ​​thoughts flooded you as you struggled not to panic hearing Carlos' pasis approach your hiding place.

You compleatly stopped breathing, scared that even moving your eyes would reveal your location to him.

By now you could feel his presence beside you, and the only thing that separeted the two of you you was a thin layer of dusty wood.

"yet here you are-"

You closed your eyes expecting Carlos's face to pop up in front of you or feeling his and on your shirt to pull you out of your hiding place, but instead the sound of a sheet made you realize that none of that was going to happen.

"aw but look at you, it's not good for you to be so grumpy you know, you'll get wrinkles"

The boy said mockingly, you carefully leaned out slightly from the sheet that covered the back of the desk, glimpsing Carlos in front of the mirror of before.

'what the hell.. Who is he talking to?

You didn't see the mirror surface well but you were 100% sure that Carlos's reflection wasn't there, a very strange thing, but you didn't have time to take a closer look when Carlos started laughing maniacally taking you off guard and almost making you jump.

"don't be angry come on, soon no one will remember you, not even y/n and you won't have to worry anymore, and don't try to yell or some shit like that, no one can hear you inside this room"

said the boy smiling from ear to ear and moving away from the mirror, covering it first with the sheet, and silently leaving the room without his smile leaving his face.

'Creepy'

You had no idea where Camilo was, maybe a door behind the mirror or something like that, you would have wanted so much to go and find out but you didn't wanted to make any risky moves, right now you had to make a new plan with the information you found, in game there was Camilo's life and you wouldn't have allowed anything bad to happen to him.

After minutes of waiting under the desk, you walked quickly out of your hiding place and walked towards the door.

Not until you've turned one last time towards the room.

'I'll save you you'll see ... Hold on a little bit longer'

you whispered more to yourself than to anyone in particular as you opened the door and again the cool evening air hit your face.

You took a deep breath, allowing air to enter your lungs and giving you a chance to relax a little from everything that was going on, but it didn't take long for you to think about your goal again, heading back to your room, with a little help from Casita who, seeing you tired, promptly transported you to your room in a few seconds.

You thanked Casita for the passage as you opened your door with a new determination and confidence.

Not noticing the small crack of the open door, not very far from you, from which someone was looking at you with amused and mischievous eyes.

You've been tossing and turning in your bed all night unable to sleep at Camilo's thought.

You knew that if you followed the plan everything would go smoothly, but the thought of spending another day with Carlos and having to pretend was making you want to throw up, but you had to and you knew it.

Eventually you managed to sleep for a few hours, maybe 2 or 3, but when you woke up you were everything but rested.

And you were struggling with your eyelids which threatened to close every second. Once you got ready you went downstairs, knowing full well that breakfast would be ready in no time.

Entering the kitchen, you met Antonio, Luisa and Pepa, ready to call anyone who had not yet come down for the meal while preparing the last few things such as coffe and tea.

Pepa was the first to notice you.

"honey good morning, did you sleep well?" she said as a smile made its way to her face.

You nodded happily even though you were lying, you shouldn't have to worry them, but you relaxed when you felt Antonio hug your leg, practically reaching your hips since he was still short.

You smiled slightly as you stroked his hair, which was much darker and more curly than Camilo's.

But the moment was ruined when Pepa said something that made your blood froze.

"oh I forgot! Camilo asked me to tell you that he would like to see you outside, he would like to make a little morning date, how sweet my baby is becoming a true gentleman" said the woman with a rainbow above her head, unaware that what she was praising was anything but her son.

'calm down y / n don't panic, its just for a few hours' you said to yourself as you forced a nervous smile.

And without warning a hand landed on your shoulder, you jumped slightly, only to see Luisa with a worried look watching you.

"Y/n are you okay? You look tired" she said trying to figure out what was wrong, but she was right.

You had really heavy bags under your eyes and when you heard what Pepa said your color became pale.

"oh no nothing, Im just hungry" you said shrugging your shoulders, and with a brisk step and a quick greeting to everyone, reciprocated by worried looks, you went to the front door for your famous appointment with Camilo*.

You were lost in thought when you bumped into someone, but it didn't take long to figure out who they were.

"oh y/n, hermosa/o, you came, I was waiting for you" said a familiar voice.

But inside you knew that it was not who you thought, with a small sigh you made the most convincing smile you could, while hugging Camilo *

"Well Pepa told me you were expecting me so I tried to hurry" you said interrupting the physical contact and taking a few steps back, you were surprised by your credibility.

'I should become an actress/actor' you said to yourself as you started a little walk towards the village.

Silence quickly took over as you two walked in a tense air, at least for you given the smile on Carlos's face.

You didn't know why, but for a moment you completely forgot that he wasn't Camilo, but not because you were stressed but you had forgotten him ....

Pure panic and fear took over you.

You were forgetting the real Camilo and you could feel it.

'calm down y / n, you're just tired tired'

you said unconvinced trying to calm your nerves.

Unfortunately Carlos seems to noticed .

"Are you all right Hermosa/o? Is something troubling you?" he said with concern, or at least it was what he was giving to think.

You gave a little smile as you slightly shook your head.

The moment of tranquility didnt last long when you then felt Carlos's hand on your shoulder, while he then spoke to you almost in a whisper in your ear.

"if you want we can go to our secret place to have some peace"

A shiver went through your back, you looked out of the corner of your eye only to freeze, Carlos had a look that did not accept a no.

So you silently nodded as you began to sweat.

'how do you know about Camilo's secret place'

You said to yourself as you started to enter the small forest that surrounded the village inside the encanto.

A flood of thoughts flew through your head.

'how does he ... It doesn't make sense, because he knows, Camilo wouldn't have told him- what if he was absorbing his memories and if-'

"hermosa/o?"

You were brought back to reality when Carlos shook you slightly by positioning himself in front of you.

And it was too close.

Too much.

In a few seconds you took a few steps back while with an uncertain look you thought back to your actions while you saw the look of suspicion that Carlos was giving you.

Somehow he seemed amused by you.

'if he was Camilo I would never do something like this... ' you thought, getting closer to the boy using the excuse that you were lost in your thoughts.

again the silence invaded the air, but you acted quickly this time.

"uh I think it's better if we sit down" you said walking towards the usual place where you used to sit.

Carlos didn't take long to follow you and you both sat down, leaning on the left side of the tree trunk behind you.

After a while you started playing nervously with your hands, not knowing how to behave, you knew you had to be natural but the fact that you knew that Camilo was not really next to you made everything difficult.

You started to find interesting a little ladybug that was walking on your arm before a hand landed on your arm.

But strangely you didn't tense up.

'you must think that the one in front of you is Camilo, the one next to you is Camilo there is no Carlos ... Carlos ... Who is Carlos ..?'

You thought while trying to remember why that name made you tremble just at the thought.

But you chased him away as you turned to the guy next to you, giving him a genuine smile.

"Hermosa/o I see you distracted today, is there something you need to tell me?"

"no no Cami, I don't know why I'm a little nervous today"

You said while resting your head on Camilo's shoulder, strangely surprised by this gesture of yours, but he didn't point it out, returning with his usual smile.

The day passed quickly enough while you and Camilo quietly remained in your secret place talking, although many times you found the boy's behavior strange but he told you he was just tired.

It was now almost dinner time (you had eaten at the village for lunch) and you were getting up to walk towards the madrigal house when you heard Camilo take your wrist and approach him.

He looked at you for a few seconds, as if he was thinking what to do, actually he seemed almost suspicious.

But what about?

All of a sudden you saw how a playful smile appeared on Camilos face as he pointed to his face with his free hand.

You laughed at the gesture, fully understanding what he wanted.

You sighed at the behavior of the guy.

"Camilo you can tell me if you want a kiss, you shouldn't be ashamed you know?" you said laughing as you approached.

You took his face in your hand as you kissed him.

In seconds you have recreated the scene that brought your relationship to life.

Camilo seemed more than satisfied while like the first time he put his hand on your cheek.

But you didn't know why a second later you pushed him away, your body reacted on its own and the nausea that was coming to you wasn't helping.

And you were scared.

You looked angry and confused as you put your hand in front of your face.

You didn't understand, a voice inside you kept telling you to move away from the boy ... But he was Camilo, wasn't it?

You looked at him, and maybe you should have listened to your instincts, because immediately a very creepy smile made its way onto his face.

'that's not Camilo'

You remembered, he is not Camilo he is Carlos.

Carlos had taken Camilo's place and you had to save him.

A sense of panic invaded you as you heard again that laugh that you were already craving too well.

"well it seems that now there is little time for you hermosa/o"

Carlos said taking slow steps next to you.

You stood still, this scene seemed all too familiar to you.

"I had my suspicions but I didn't expect the effect to take effect so quickly"

He said coming practically in front of you.

"aw don't be sad, in a few hours you won't remember anything and we can be happy-"

He said placing his hand on your cheek again.

All the time you never looked at him, his voice made your blood run cold and you couldn't resist the feeling of his hand on your cheek, you quickly slapped his hand before running away.

You didn't even look at Carlos's expression or if he was following you, you just ran until you got home again.

You didn't even look when you heard your name being called as you entered Casita, you just ran into your room before sliding down your door, bursting into a cry of frustration.

How could you have forgotten about Camilo before you could save him? Would you live with Carlos forever? How long did you have before you forgot?

It was all the questions and doubts that were running through your head, and the memory of the kiss from before was not helping you calm down.

You almost jumped when you heard someone at the door calling you.

"y/n are you all right? I saw you running into the room" you heard Mirabel's voice from behind the door.

You remained silent.

You didn't have the strength to make up an excuse, and even if you did, you knew Mirabel wouldn't fall for it.

"you know you can talk to us honey" Isabella's voice entered the conversation.

You brought your legs up to your chest, squeezing your hands on your arms.

Silence.

The other knocking was audible, much lighter and more delicate.

"y/n are you angry at us ..?" you heard Antonio's small voice say, you could hear how worried he was.

Your lip dies as you squeezed your arms tighter, you would have bruised, but once again you remained silent.

Silence and whispers were the only audible thing in the air, and soon after you could hear footsteps moving away.

You were about to let go to another ugly cry of frustration from your despair until an idea came to your mind.

With the speed of light you threw the door open and then leaned out just before Isabela, Mirabel and Antonio got down the stairs.

"Casita can you bring them back here, it's important" you hastily asked the house before hearing the surprised voices of your friends followed by a few screams from Mirabel.

In a short time the 3 have completely entered your field of vision.

"Casita what are you doing- y/n?" Mirabel asked looking at you but didn't give her the time to answer while you pushed her and Isabela into your room, obviously without forgetting about Antonio that you picked up a few seconds later.

You could hear all the questions they were asking behind you but you weren't really listening as you looked at the door that you were closing, almost unsure if you were making the right choice.

You sighed before you whirled around, surprising the girls and Antonio.

"y/n you are very strange lately, did something happen with Camilo?"

"Did he say something bad again?"

Mirabel and Isabella started asking you again but you didn't answer as you looked at them uncertainly before starting to speak.

"You probably won't believe it, it's very absurd, but I need you to trust me because I can't do it alone"

You said while interrupting the girl that went dead silent after that, giving eachother worried look on why you were being so serious.

You clenched your fists along your hips, until you felt little hands take your right hand.

You looked down only to find Antonio looking at you with a sad smile.

"we will help you y/n"

He said and then hugged your leg, you stood still for a few seconds before you smiled and ruffled the hair of that child you loved so much.

A new wave of determination and confidence has invaded you.

"you have to listen to me very carefully, we only have one chance"

Once again it was night, but not like the last.

This was strangely silent, not even the cicadas and crickets could be heard but this was not the time to think about the animals.

'calm y/n, it's simple, a quick operation, inside and out'

You said to yourself as you crouched and walked towards Carlos's room.

You waited until Carlos entered Camilo's room before starting to leave your own.

Fortunately it wasn't too difficult and in a short time you were back in front of the famous creepy door(you called it like that bc u liked the sound)

You quickly slipped into the room as you opened it and pulled it over, leaving a tiny crack open in case you needed to leave fast.

Once everything seemed ready you led your way to the mirror from the night before.

Luckily the first night you didn't think Carlos saw you since so you were pretty weird as you walked quickly to the sheet.

Not too far from your target the muffled sounds started again, but this time they seemed angrier.

'maybe Camilo heard me come in and thinks it's Carlos'

You thought since you were convinced that there was some kind of door behind the mirror that led to where Camilo was.

Without wasting time you took off the sheet to find yourself in front of ... Well a simple mirror.

Clip

It was nothing strange about what you saw yesterday, no reflections, nothing.

You checked behind to see if there was this famous door that you were convinced existed.

But you panicked when you saw that there was no such thing.

'no no no it doesn't make sense there must be'

Crack

You thought as you put your hands in your hair while you thought of a solution.

Camilo was here, you knew, but where?

"Camilo? Can you hear me? Where are you" you whispered yelling.

By now you had no more ideas and you knew that you had no more time, you felt that your memories would not last until the next day and this did not help to keep you calm.

"Camilo, answer -... Camilo?" she said before being interrupted again by one of those sounds.

Crack

You remained silent while before placing your eyes on the mirror, you remained motionless as you peered into the mirror.

You didn't see much but absolute darkness, but you took a heart attack when a figure appeared before you.

You almost screamed before you covered your mouth with both hands and walked away.

'what the hell was it'

You said while you were looking at the mirror, but it was half covered because in the fright you had let the sheet fall on it.

You counted to 3 inherently with a deep breath before approaching and quickly pulling off the sheet by squinting, scared of what you might find.

But you actually jumped  when you saw what was in the mirror.

Camilo was in front of you.

Or at least it seemed.

He was in the mirror, he was dressed in his usual yellow poncho and his hair looked more disheveled than usual not to mention the dark circles under his eyes.

But you couldn't help but notice how the underside of his body was disappearing, becoming more and more transparent, you could no longer see below his knees.

But you didn't waste time getting close to the mirror and touching its surface trying to reach Camilo.

"Camilo I found you! now I'll let you out-how the hell is it possible that you are in a mf mirror" you said while cursing because you could not find a solution.

Your boyfriend was in a goddamn mirror, how do you get a person out of a mirror?

"y/n? What are you doing here- you have to leave-"

You didn't even look at Camilo but you could hear from his voice that he was terrified.

Crack

'I'll punch Carlos in the face for doing this to you Camilo' you said to yourself ignoring Camilo's statement as you examined the mirror from top to bottom.

"I'll leave when ill be able to hug again, I refuse to forget about you"

You said starting to feel the hairs on your neck rise in alert, but you didn't notice as you put your hands in your hair in frustration.

"forget me-? Hermosa what do you mean" Camilo asked you with fear in his voice.

Crack

"the longer you stay here the more Carlos takes possession of your life, yesterday I totally forgot who Carlos was and-" you stopped at the memory of the kiss.

"It doesn't matter I'll explain better once I'm out of here-"

"Y/N GO AWAY-! "

You didn't have time to turn around when you heard a voice behind you, and your whole body froze.

"Am I wrong or did I tell you you shouldn't enter this room y/n? ~"

In seconds you turned around, but in an instant you felt the air leave your lungs.

Carlos punched you in the stomach, you didn't even have time to react.

You coughed as you fell to your knees and holding your stomach with your hands trying to relieve the pain.

"ugly bas-"

"ha ha Camilo, it's not nice to curse in the presence of our dear y/n, right y / n?"

Carlos interrupted Camilo as he turned his back to you slightly, looking for something.

You took a quick look at Camilo, you could see his anger and concern. "y / n are you okay? You're crazy!"

Camilo quickly directed his attention to the boy who had moved slightly away from you and the mirror.

You started dragging yourself towards the door, still stunned by Carlos' fist and being careful not to get noticed.

"crazy? No, jealous? Yes, why on earth do you have all this while I should remain in the shadows mmh?"

You heard metal noises, but you didn't turn around as you moved closer to the door.

You were trying to not make a sound because of the pain in ur stomach.

"what do you mean-" Camilo asked even more confused while trying to give you some time to go out.

"Do you think I appeared like this? Out of nowhere? No my dear Camilo. I have always existed but you could not have known this .."

You had reached the door, you had the handle in your hand when you felt a force pull you back from the back of your shirt taking you by surprise.

'Are you kidding me ?!'

You thought while trying to free yourself from the grip only to be thrown near the mirror.

The air left your lungs once again as you tried to recover from the back pain.

But a terrible headache had begun to make you question the plan's success.

You didn't even understand what Carlos was saying as you heard Camilo keep asking you questions and asking if you were okay.

"ha ha, it's not nice to leave without warning you know, it's rude- oh found it ~"

You heard Carlos say as you heard a metallic noise like a clang, you looked up to see the boy playing with a hammer.

"you have everything Camilo, a family, a house, magical powers ... And much more that interests me" he said looking at you.

"and I thought 'why can't I be Camilo? It wasn't even difficult, and by now y / n will forget about you too," he said as he walked slowly towards the mirror.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH THEM-"

Camilo yelled at Carlos at the sight of the hammer, but Carlos only gave a confused look.

"oh? Oooh I think here my intentions have been misunderstood ..."

He said approaching you and taking your face with one hand, turning your head towards Camilo.

"I could never hurt them"

He said getting up and freeing you from his grasp, but terror invaded you when you saw him approach dangerously the mirror.

"this is for you ~"

Carlos said before lifting the hammer over his head, aiming directly at the mirror.

The world started to go in slow motion as you felt the adrenaline rush through your body.

You could see the face of awe turn to fear on Camilo's face and the maniacal smile on Carlos's face.

All the memories with Camilo quickly passed before your eyes, your first meeting, fight, kiss, jokes everything was spinning like a movie in your head.

And without realizing it you were already on your feet with a speed you didn't think your legs could have.

It all happened in a second while a silence followed the next.

Interrupted by the sound of the hammer striking the floor.

The only thing audible was your heavy breaths as you processed what you just did.

You threw a punch in the face of Carlos and immediately could feel the tingling in your hand given the impact.

You gave a little smile earlier while looking at Carlos.

He stood still.

You turned slightly towards Camilo as you walked away uncertainly from the boy, very confused by his lack of reaction.

You spoke too soon.

Within seconds you were knocked against the wall again as you were desperately trying to breathe.

Carlos had acted with incredible speed and now he had his hand around your throat.

Your eyes went wide when you finally became aware of the situation.

"LIAR, YOU SAID-!"

you heard Camilo scream but you couldn't concentrate as you desperately tried to get air into your lungs.

But every second that passed Calros' squeeze increased leaving you quickly in desperate need of oxygen as you felt your throat burn as if at any moment your head had detached from your body.

"and in fact nothing will happen to them, this is just a teaching of discipline"

Luckily for you Carlos's grip slightly lessened but he never took his hand away from your neck.

You started coughing when you were finally able to breathe.

But now you had to find a way out of this situation.

"What are you doing, let them go, this matter is between you and me" Camilo tried to help you but Carlos didn't seem willing to let you go.

well it was dear Camilo, until someone decided to poke theyr nose where they shouldn't"

He said looking at you but looking away almost immediately.

"now where was I ... Ah yes" he said before letting you go, your head throbbed and your vision was blurred, even thinking hurted.

Carlos got close to the hammer before taking it again, he checked you in case you wanted to attack him again, which was not pleasant since the punch you gave him was quite strong, again he positioned himself in front of Camilo.

"well I think this is goodbye dear friend"

He said holding up the hammer.

But your yell interrupted him.

"GUYS NOW"

"huh? -" Carlos wondered hearing you scream just to feel his hand being blocked, looking up he could see a branch wrap around his wrist.

"what the hell, FUC-"

He cursed as he felt pushed from behind only to see the tiger of antonio looking at him fiercely.

Finally it was possible to turn only to see Isabella Luisa and antonio.

"Guys ... What a pleasure to see you guys here" said Carlos nonchalantly.

"Don't try to fake Carlos, give us back our Camilo" said Luisa with the meanest face she could do.

'Damn she scary'

You thought

Meanwhile you could not contain your joy to see your friends at that moment, and slowly you were regaining your strength so you started to strads them, but maybe you should have been more careful.

"tch-" Carlos said before grabbing you by the collar of your shirt (again) and putting his arm around your neck making your body submerge with his.

'Are you kidding me?'

You said trying to free yourself from his grip.

Everyone in the room has become alert.

"Leave them alone, it's over now" Isabella said, growing threatening branches behind her, while Anotnio and luisa looked at you worried.

"It seems my plan didn't work ... So if you don't want Carlos you won't even have y/n"

He said as he touched the mirror with his free hand.

You didn't understand what he meant until you heard him walking backwards and costing you to do the same.

But you only started laughing and that made Carlos stop.

"what do you have so much to laugh about-"

"CAMILO"

You screamed and suddenly pushed the boy backwards towards the mirror.

The boy did not have time to react when a pair of arms took him from behind and turning around he found himself Camilo, now with half his body outside the mirror.

"game over"

He said before pulling Carlos off your back and throwing him in the mirror by stepping out himself in the process.

Within seconds you were on your knees as you looked up to get a better view of the mirror.
Carlos had taken Camilo's place and was looking at everyone with a murderous sneer.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW" he yelled as he slammed his hands against the glass.

You and Camilo didnt say anything while you breath trying to get air inside your lungs and to not just pass out because of your headache.

While Camilo seemed distracted, probably thinking of something.

you two looked at each other.

With a calm step Camilo got up and then made his way towards the hammer, his footsteps echoing in the now silent room while in silence you leaved the room with the others.

Carlos on the other hand was starting to understand what was going to happen.

"don't you dare to do it"

But no one answered him.

Camilo now had the hammer in his hand and was in front of the mirror, with you by his side.

You put your hand on his shoulder before taking one last look at Carlos.

You didnt say anything as you just looked down.

You took your hand back as you regretfully left Camilo in the room, mainly because you didn't want to witness the scene and Carlos's screams were already heard.

You gave Camilo one last glance before closing the door for good.
And the house was back in silence.

Camilo was silent as he looked at Carlos without emotion, while he now seemed scared.

"eh come on let's finish it, you want a photo by chance tch"

He said spitting out the words with poison and sadness.

"Well, its your own fault for being in this situation"

Camilo answered as he looked at the hammer in his hand.

"you know, I reflected on what you told me ... While i was.. There... That you are my shadow and ... I think I understand"

"what" carlos replied almost in disbelief as his expression began to change.

"Don't misunderstand, I don't forgive you for what you did ... But I can try to understand and honestly... I dont have the strength to use this" he said as he approached the mirror before placing the hammer in front of the it.

Carlos wasn't saying anything as he watched the boy's movements, he could have easily come out of the mirror like the first time but he didn't.

He cloud have got the hammer and try his olan, but he didnt.

He just watched as he saw Camilo sit in front of the mirror.

"what about .... Start over? A new start? I cant tell you youll get out, at least not soon but... Lets try to have a different approach this time"

Carlos remained motionless, honestly this was very unexpected but ... He didn't mind.

"if I really have to"

He said before rolling his eyes, but deep down he knew he was lying too.
As a little smile dropped on his face.

"oh someones happy"

"SHUT UP YOU, OR IM GONNA COME OUT OF THIS MIRROR AGAIN"

Meanwhile a door quietly closed behind them as you and Antonio giggled.

"do you think ... that he will change?" the little one asked, referring to Carlos as he held your hand.

"only time will tell ... But I have a good feeling" you said before shaking Antonio's hair and hearing Camilos laugh.

Honestly i dont have words to excuse my lack of updating, i just didnt have the motivation and love for this movie that i had at the start, but im proud to say that i finally finished my book, and im greatful to have followers like you all.

Thank you for your patience and love, for giving me support every time i told you guys i cloudn't update, this chapter is not the best, but i hope i will be better with other books in the future.

Thank you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 96 12
What happens when you need to move to a small town in Colombia? written in English with Spanish sayings.
26K 378 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.
4.6M 193K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
36K 767 24
(Y/N) lost her family in a raid at her home village at the age of 4. While running away, she came upon, Casita, the house of the Madrigals. She is ac...