Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 83

529 19 7
By shadow1dark2night

She checked her phone to see the news of what was happening in the city but when she pulled out of the freeway she could see the entire city in smoke..

People were driving away from the city running for their lives but only a few went towards the cities flames and destruction.

_____ had to park the car due to the officers trying to keep people away from the debris while more explosions and debris was getting thrown around within the city.

"Please I need to find her! She was at the market! She's in there!" A man was yelling at the officers who held him and many back from entering the area.

______ got out of her car immediately running to them to get answers.

"Miss please go back to your car!" An officer said but she glared at him.

"What the hell happened here?!" She asks

"Miss please we can't have everyone here, we can't guarantee yours and others safety-"

"I'm Pro Hero Nova. I'll help you just tell me what happened and where my husband is!" She says to them.

The citizens eyes looked towards her hearing that and ran to her.

"NOVA! PLEASE MY WIFE! HER NAMES FRIDA SHE ISNT ANSWERING HER PHONE!" A man yelled.

"My son was at school! No one's answering! Please!"

"You need to let us go through!"

"My house is in there!"

"My pets!"

"My girls were with their grandparents! I need to find them!"

_____ just looks at them all seeing how worried and frightened they all were.

She looked back at the officer who hesitated but finally told her.

"It was out of no where, hundreds- no I can't even tell there was probably more..All villains started to attack the city! We tried to call for help but by the time Dynamight and Shoto got here everything was turning into hell! We haven't had the chance to help because all our men and women aren't responsive!" The officer said clearly being scared aswell.

"..what about recruiters? The reason no one's answering might be because of the phone lines being damaged. Your families are possibly safe but they have no way of communicating. Can you access Tokyo Hero agency's?" _____ said turning to the officer.

"Y-ya I can..but-"

"Do it. Call Miriko, Deku, Chargebolt, and Hawks. Bring in Former Pro Hero Eraserhead too. Tell them all, Nova's requesting them and they'll come. Everybody else get somewhere safe. We don't know how many Villains are still attacking or waiting to attack." _____ ordered.

The officer ran off to get her requests through as _____ goes back to her car grabbing a bag.

She looked for the closest building going in to change into her Hero costume.

She's always kept pairs of her costume with her no matter where she went..it has been years since she fought but she can't use her quirk without it.

_____ stepped out as the citizens were hesitant to leave the area.

She started up her quirk to create bolts.

"I'll help find your families and friends. But please go somewhere safe for the time being. Let the heroes do their job." She said to them before walking past the causation tape and blasting her lightning into the smoke.

***
She searched for people mainly keeping her eyes out for Katsuki.

_____ hid behind a wall looking over to a section of the debris hearing yelling and things being thrown around.

"What do I do! what do I do! Oh shit shit shit shit! How could they leave me behind?! I went too far..! Shit shit shit sh-AAAAAAAH!"

_____ blasted her way grabbing his neck and shoving him to the ground extending her nails to paralyze him.

"Who the hell are you?!"

The guy looked at her freaked out.

"HOLY SHIT WAIT DONT KILL ME!"

"Then talk."

"I-I.."

"Where the hell is Dynamight?! Who's your boss?!" ____ asks

"D-Dynamight?! HUH AH SHIT!" The guy felt her nails pierce into his neck as his body went numb.

"Answer me!"

He looked at her terrified until his eyes looked behind her and he smiled in relief.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He yelled still not moving.

_____ looks at him confused before turning around quickly only to be thrown back into the wall.

She groans trying to get back up looking ahead seeing another bigger man grabbing the Villain.

"Come on come on! Let's move it!" He yelled at the bigger guy.

"Dammit.."

____ glared starting up her quirk blasting her way to them just sparking the bigger villain but her lightning didn't effect him at all.

He smirked dropped the other guy and turning to her.

"You're new." He says laughing.

She looks at him confused.

"Who the hell are you people?! What did you do?!" She asked.

"By the time I explain it you'll be dead." He smirked running at her as she try's to dodge him but he grabbed her foot slamming her back into the ground below him as he steps on her chest.

_____ seized up her lungs getting pushed down.

Her breathing went slow as she looked at him terrified..

She hasn't trained in so long..and it was effecting her skills.

He pressed harder as she tried to lift her hand to paralyze him but thankfully something threw him off her.

She felt arms grabbing hers pulling her away.

"Come on! Nova! Run!" A female said.

"Run!" Another male said behind them as he built a metal wall to give them time to run away.

____ finally started to use her legs running with them to a secluded area while the male shuts the door behind them.

_____ coughs gripping the females arm.

"You're safe..are you alright? We just heard more fighting and we're afraid more people were getting hurt! I had no idea it was you Hero Nova! Thank god we were there..." the female said tears in her eyes.

_____ looks at her then in the room of people hugging eachother and staying quiet.

"..are..are you all citizens?"

"Ya..some of us live in town. We tried to escape out of the city but the Villains were terrifying so we decided to hide and wait for help.." the male says looking at her.

"..where are the heroes? Dynamights agency should have been here. Do you know where he is? Or what happened-"

They heard blasts from outside. Everyone hiding into the corners of the room being silent.

_____ waited too before they heard nothing.

"..I saw Dynamight.." a little girl said catching _____ attention.

"He was fighting a bunch of the bad guys..But my mom got hurt so he took her away..I don't think he saw me..so I got really scared and I ran away..I don't know where my mom is!" She cried out.

"..where was this?"

"My house..the bad guys attacked my street! And everyone ran away but mom got stuck under a car until Dynamight took her away. I don't know where..the bad guys were chasing them." The girl says.

_____ nods softly trying to get the streets name and when she did she walked to the door.

"Wait! You can't possibly go back out there! Please wait with us Nova! It's dangerous." The male said.

"I'm sorry. I cant. I'll send help here. So don't move." She says to them.

"Wait! But what if you get hurt?! Nova it's not safe-"

"They need help. The heroes cant do their job if their the ones in trouble. But thank you.." ____ said smiling to them before walking out and shutting the door.

She knew they were right. But she wouldn't let Katsuki die on her watch.

***
____ walked quietly avoiding to get caught.

She was really out of shape and her muscles weren't as fit as they were before, especially after 3 kids...it was a risk to jump into hero work without training but..she couldn't do nothing.

She walked to a certain location hearing some yelling before finding some of Shoto's interns trying to dig out of a fallen building.

____ ran to them helping to push the beam off one of their legs as they look at her scared.

"NOVA! I-I didn't know you were here thank god! We can't find Pro Hero Shoto! He disappeared!" The boy said.

"What happened? Do you guys know who attacked you?" ____ asked

The girl looked at her shaking her head. "We were just called in by Shoto to come help him but when we got here we were attacked! The city was falling apart." She says. "I tried to find more heroes but they keep disappearing! And now we even lost Levi! I knew I shouldn't have let him go find help!" The girl said annoyed.

_____ froze looking at her. "Levi?..From Dynamight's Agency?! He's here?!" She asks

"Ya! He walked off a few minutes ago."

"Are you guys fine though? Can you move?" ____ asks as the guy nods standing back up stretching.

She gave them directions to the citizens to help out and sent them off quickly.

Something weirds definitely happening..no one can handle both Shoto and Katsuki..

_____ kept walking through the debris but after walking for a couple minutes she was stopped by a pair of bright red wings.

"Hero Nova." Hawks says standing infront of her.

Behind him came a few other flight heroes  who scouted the area ahead of them.

"Hawks.."

"What the hell happened here?" He asked looking at the city.

____ sighed. "I don't know..I encountered two villains but I couldn't stop them. And both Shoto and Dynamight are missing."

"Well others are on their way. If there are more Villains around here they'll be stopped. But..aren't you suppose to be out of the field?"

"..Katsuki is in trouble. I'm not leaving until I find him."

"Gotcha..well come on then let's move it!" Hawks said walking again.

____ followed the heroes getting deeper into the city..

Everything was almost too quiet..

Which soon led to a massive explosion to go off underground as building were blown to bits causing an enormous dip into the ground.

Every hero around dodged the hole moving back to not get caught in the debris.

Levi thankfully grabbed _____ in time with his dark matter covering her body.

She looked at him in disbelief as he smiled at her.

She looked back at the explosion as the smoke cleared up her eyes immediately widen.

"Katsuki!" She yelled seeing him fighting against..

"Huh!?"

"What the hells going on!?"

"DYNAMIGHT! SHOTO STOP THIS!"

Katsuki was fighting Shoto both attacking eachother now.

"What.." _____ looked at them seeing both of them having a raged expression.

"What the hell is he doing?! YO DYNAMIGHT SHOTO WHERE ARE THE VILLAINS?!" Levi yelled while other heroes joined in confused to what was going on.

"DYNAMIGHT!" Levi yelled again trying to get his attention but- it might not have been the best idea..

Both Shoto and Katsuki stopped fighting panting heavily before turning their attention on Levi and _____.

"N-no that's not my Katsuki.." ____ said with fear seeing his eyes beam red.

But without a second to pass both Shoto and Katsuki ran in their direction preparing to attack.

Levi grabbed _____ and used his dark matter to disappear into the shadows taking her with him in time before the two destroyed the spot they were standing.

Hawks flew by throwing his feather to get a hold of them but they just burnt his feather away as Katsuki and Shoto started to attack the other heroes.

_____ watched from afar.

"That's not him..he would never do this" _____ says.

"I know..neither of them would..they must be being controlled..and if they are that means the villain is here with us.." Levi said glaring looking around.

______'s eyes remained on Katsuki seeing him like this actually hurt her soul to the point tears fell.

She just got up starting her quirk.

"Woah hold on what are you doing?! You can't go out there!" Levi said.

"I'm the only one who can stop them both physically... I just need to scratch them..if I don't I'm afraid they'll hurt our heroes." _____ said

"WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY?! You can get hurt! I'm not letting you do that!"  Levi yelled

"I'm afraid she's our only answer for now.." hawks said flying over. "Eraserhead is still far from us.. and by the time he gets here who knows how many injured heroes we'll have..Nova you have to do it." Hawks says.

_____ just nods softly looking down seeing Kirishima fighting against Katsuki's explosions trying to get his friend back.

She just rubs her eyes and starts her quirk again.

"I need to get close to them. Let's deal with Shoto get him restrained" _____ said earning a nod.

They get down into the battle as it takes 20 minutes of fighting Shoto to get him trapped only for ______ to be able to scratch part of his cheek and when she did that he fell to the floor.

She scratched his arm more to keep him paralyzed for a few minutes before turning to Katsuki who was attacking like a rabid animal.

It wasn't a pretty sight..

Shoto slowly started to groan before they looked back at him seeing his confused face.

"...what why can I move?" He asked

The heroes who were fighting him look at him in disbelief before yelling at him at how they almost died.

He looked terrified hearing that his eyes looking at _____ now before hearing Katsuki's rage.

"You have to get away. Nova it's not safe. Whatever happened to us or what we do- we have no memory of it! If he hurts you-" Shoto tried to convince her to not do it.

"You're only job is to find that damn bastard who did all this..let me take care of my husband." ____ says.

"Nova.. Dynamight's dangerous..half of our trapping quirks are failing to hold him down..he could possibly kill you-"

"He wouldn't do that."

"...I know you want to save him but-"

"Is eraserhead here yet?" _____ asks but they all stayed silent.

"I'm not letting him suffer any longer."She says starting her quirk again and blasting to the fight where Katsuki knocked everyone out.

He looked up seeing her- no he just saw another opponent.

"DIE!" He yelled raging towards her with a heated hand.

_____ dodged his hit just trying to get to him faster to cut through his skin but he dodged her nails.

"Katsuki stop this! You're hurting people!" _____ yells at him in hopes she could get through maybe confuse his mind to get a chance to paralyze him.

"STOP TALKING AND FIGHT ME!" He yelled attacking her again actually getting a hit on her but thankfully Shoto formed an ice barrier at his foot to keep him still.

______ got up quickly to scratch him but he grabbed her wrist before she could get a chance smirking having an evil look in his eyes. His tightened his grip causing her to whimper at the pain at her wrist.

It actually terrified her causing her to slip up and hesitate which gave Katsuki the chance to grab her neck heating up his palm almost burning her to death.

______'s eyes widen as she tried to turn her paralyzing nails back on but it kept detracting as she lost air and started to choke.

He wasn't messing around..he was aiming to kill his opponents.

Hawks immediately flew trying to break off Katsuki's grasp but Katsuki held her down to the ground being on top of her as his hands sparks at her neck.

Tears streaming out of her eyes as she choked up not being able to breath anymore..

"BAKUGOU STOP!" Hawks yelled

"NOVA SHIT!" Levi ran to them trying to get there in time

"STOP!"

-but before it was too late Katsuki's arm released.

Katsuki was trampled down away from ______ as he glared at his next opponent..meeting the hairy growling beast who stood above _____'s body in protection.

Soren started to attack Katsuki in his wolf form keeping him away from _____'s body now as Levi and Hawks ran to her grabbing her to remove from the battle field.

"Hey hey Nova! You're alive right?! I fucking told you not to do that!" Levi yelled looking at her seeing her burnt neck.

"Shoto!" Levi yelled as he limped over starting his ice quirk and gently holding her neck the same way Katsuki was but cold now to ice it.

"Where the hell are the recruits!?" Shoto asked seeing the rest of the heroes on the ground needing help.

"...what the hells going on" Hawks says this entire mission being crazy.

He touched his earpiece asking where his recruitment team is only to hear that their battling villains on the other side of the city.

He called for ambulance and rescue heroes who finally showed up..

But it wasn't until Eraserhead came to them to stop Katsuki which Soren accidentally knocked out by slamming him into the floor.

They took the heroes and left while others fought. Soon Pro Hero Deku joining to finish it all off and defeat the Villains in charge.

It took hours but Katsuki, Shoto, Soren and _____ were all still in the hospital to heal up.

Katsuki hasn't woken yet.

_____ was awake but her neck scarred with burn marks which the doctors tried to fix. They had her neck wrapped with white bandages.

She stayed sitting next to Katsuki's bed just holding his hand as she waited for him to wake...

***
You are looking at a High School and College Graduate. Ahem. 😌🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Looks like I'll be uploading more and more this summer 🥳👀🫶🏻

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...