in his arms| J.O

By kailovesx

idk More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19

14

226 5 4
By kailovesx

ONE WEEK LATER

"SUMMER BREAK BITCHHH" me and my group of friends yelled out in the school hallways.

It's the last day of school as you can see and we're just acting like dumbasses.

"MARIIII"

I looked and saw my friend Leah running my way so i ran to her too and we hugged each other. "imma miss you bro" she said and i laughed. "Lea we can still see each other out of school" i laughed and she nodded.

"i know but you made class better than it was" she pouted and i chuckled. "imma still go to this school for my senior year" i said and her eyes lit up. "YESS BITCH" she yelled out making  me laugh.

"well i'm finna go collect numbers so i love you Mari" she said and i smiled. " love you too Lea" i said then walked back to my group of friends.

We've been getting mad people's numbers so i know this summer finna be fun as hell.

We all went to class because the bell rung and today was a short day because it's the last day.

I was sitting talking to Stokeley and Jahseh and basically laughing with people in the classroom.

The classroom door opened revealing Miranda and Ayana and i got up and we all ran to each other giving a group hug. "AHHH MY BITCH" Miranda said loudly making us laugh.

We pulled away and sat down and continued talking for the rest of the period and going on our phones.

After first period which was only like thirty minutes today, we walked to second period in a big ass group because i'm Jahseh's girlfriend and he's mad famous now so literally everyone knows me.

Me and Jahseh are holding hands while we walk to class together and people just keep coming up to us and to be honest it's fun but i really hate attention.

We finally got to class and we basically were just saying bye to friends and getting numbers and social media's for the rest of the school day.

After school we walked outside and talked to people and gave our friends hugs.

I saw a lot of people crying and me and my best friend were just clowning them and laughing.

Anyways after a while my mom pulled up so i said my final goodbyes and gave Jahseh a quick kiss. I ran to my moms car and got in then we picked my sisters up and drove home.

I went in my room and i knew there was a party soon so i has to be ready n shit. I was tired tho from getting harassed at school so if i want a nap imma take it i don't care.

I changed into some black shorts and a graphic dark green t shirt. I laid down in bed and played something on the tv til i fell asleep.

....

"wake the hell up negro" Solai said shaking me making me groan. "yo alarm been going off for mad long and you don't wanna wake up" She added groaning also.

"okay okay get out" i said rubbing my eyes and she rolled her eyes and left my room closing the door behind her. I checked my phone to see it was 7:00 and the party starts at 9:00 but i take ten years to get ready i don't care.

I also looked at my notifications and seen i had three missed calls from Jahseh so i called back and he answered on the second ring.

"hey mama" he said through the phone. "hey i called cus you called and i was sleeping at the time" i said rubbing my eyes again. "you always sleeping" he said and i chuckled a little.

"you going to that party? your home girl told me" he said and my eyes widened. "which home girl" i asked.

"Hope" he said and i groaned. "she's so irritating but yes i'm finna get ready right now" i said simply not even caring anymore. "k i'm going too then" he said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes then got up and went to my closet. After a while i found an outfit and i put it on my bed then went downstairs and made my coffee and drunk it.

After that i went upstairs and showered for a cool thirty minutes so i don't be late.By the time i was done showering it was 7:56 so i brushed my teeth and washed my face then put lotion on my body.

I started putting my wig over the hair i braided already and that took some time but i did it then i got dressed and did my make up. By the time i was done it was 9:23 so i was late but i don't care.

I grabbed my black heels and decided to take a picture before i leave.

maridove: 🌚

Liked by XXXTENTACION, _yanaaa, theslumpgod and 27,345 more.

_yanaaa: sexy ass😍
-maridove:look at you thoooo
theslumpgod: you look good negro
-maridove:luv u blackie
Mirandaaa: fine assssss😍😍
-maridove:all u baby momma💋.
XXXTENTACION: i wanna fuck you
-maridove: come do it.
Leslylovesyouu: damnnn😍
jahriana: STEP ON ME LOL

17,534 more.

....
After replying to some comments i heard a knock at the door so i went downstairs and my family was down there and i waved then opened the door revealing Jahseh.

He had on an all black outfit but looked sexy as fuck.

"hey mama" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead then my lips.

"so where y'all going?" my nosey ass momma asked. I turned to look at her. "to a lil party" i shrugged and she nodded. "i like your outfit you look like a pretty stripper" she joked and i laughed. "nah i'm playin you look gorgeous"

"thank you momma" i said then grabbed my purse.

"aight well we already late cus we black but i love y'all" i said and they all said i love you back then we got in Jahseh's car and started driving.

"if that skirt comes up more than twice i'm taking yo fine ass home aight?" Jahseh said and i laughed. "shut yo ass up" i rolled my eyes playfully. "not playin" he said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"don't care" i said just to make him mad cus i find it funny.

He looked at me. "keep on" he said and parked the car.

"i will actually" i said taking my seat belt off and reaching for the door but i guess he had other plans. He pulled me back by my neck making me look him in the eyes.

" i need to fuck the attitude out of you?"

I shrugged.

"get out the car and keep acting a fool and imma handle it" he said and got out the car.

I was frozen in place for a second but i got out too and he locked the car. I grabbed his arm and held on as we walked into the party. Everyone turned their attention towards us making me groan.

Jahseh just kept walking with me as people kept coming up to us saying random shit. We finally made it to his friends and sat down.

"hi mari it's been a while" Craig said and i looked up at him to see him sitting by tank, ming,coolie and trunks. "hi craig" i said and went on my phone.

I went to text Ayana.

bestie🌚

bestie🌝: Ayana wya?

bestie🌚: u at the party rn?

bestie🌝: yes i'm with Jahseh and his friends.

bestie🌚: ohhh yeah i know where they are.
bestie🌚: stay right there i'm coming to get you.

.....

I closed my messages and waited patiently for her to come get me. I turned to Jahseh. "i'm going with my friends" i whispered to him. "no" he said and i stank faced him.

"yes i am" i said and saw Ayana walking up so i got up, pulled my skirt down and walked over to her giving her a big hug.

"aight let's go with our friends"

7 shots and 4 blunts later.

"AYEEEEE" Miranda hyped me up as i twerked on her and Lesly recorded uncontrollably laughing with us.

Freak hoe started playing and i don't play about that song so i went to my friend group which was right by Jahseh and his friends and I grabbed Ayana. She already knew.

We both out our hands on our knees and started twerking to the song together. Miranda and Lesly joined in and we were all just having fun at this point.

Out of nowhere i felt myself being snatched up and i looked back to see it was Jahseh.

"AHHH AYANA" i yelled for my best friend and she looked at me and laughed. "let me go lil nigga" i stank faced him cus he ruined my twerk session.

"nah yo skirt coming up and shit you acting like there's not a lot of niggas here" he said mad aggressively. "okay and i don't see how that's my problem" i chuckled.

He said nothing he just led me to the girls bathroom and went in one of the stalls. He pushed me against the wall making me gasp.

He wrapped his hand around my neck squeezing tight and i tried taking his hand off of my neck but i could barely move at this point.

"you wanna keep testing me Amariana?" he tilted his head and i shook my head quickly. "why have you been testing me all fucking night then like i won't fuck you up?"

"J-jah- jahseh p-please" i stumbled over my rods due to my lack of breath. "please what?" he asked like he didn't know what he was doing. "l-let g-go i'm sorry" i said as my eyes began to water.

He let go and i coughed trying to catch my breath.

I was on the floor at this point holding the ground to support me. Jahseh crouched down in front of me. "the only reason i didn't fuck you right now is because you're drunk but i'm no longer letting it slide after this" he gritted through his teeth then stood up to his full height and walked out.

I sat there not really knowing what to do.

After a while i recollected myself and got up off of the ground. I looked in the mirror and made sure i looked okay then i left the bathroom after taking a lil mirror picture and making a tiktok.

I walked out and found my friends again and i was basically sobered up already but i was ready to get the fuck asap.

I hugged all my friends and walked back over to Jah's table. I sat down and tapped him so his attention was on me. "i wanna go home" i whispered in his ear and he nodded then turned to his friends.

"aight imma head out vro's" he said then dapped his friends up. He tapped my thigh indicating for me to get up so i did and he got up after me and grabbed my hand as we walked out.

We walked to the car and he opened the door for me then i got in and put my seat belt on as he got in the drivers seat. He looked at me while starting the car.

"what's wrong" he said and i shook my head. "nothing" i mumbled. One thing was when i was drunk and high boys kept touching all over my body and i wasn't aware until i realized.

If i were to tell Jahseh any thing like that he would go back and try to kill them. No fucks given. But he just got out of jail and i'm not letting him go back.

"you're lying..." he shook his head slightly. "no i'm not" i rolled my eyes.

"it's just... a couple boys touching me that's it" i shook my head and his eyes shot towards me. "i'm turning around and you're gonna tell me who" he said putting the car in reverse.

"no Jahseh i'm not you just got out of jail i'm not telling you shit" i shook my head as we kept driving back to the party. "yes you are"

"i'm not telling you any fucking thing Jahseh it's not that fucking serious!" i said a little more aggressively making him look at me weird. He parked the car and grabbed my chin making me face him.

now i was looking him dead into the eyes.

Pure anger.

His eyes almost looked all black .

"you're gonna show me the niggas that touch you or imma make you" he gritted through his teeth pressing his hands more into my skin. "Jahseh no just fucking drive home"

"do you know what i'll do to you Amariana?"

"Jahseh you don't put an ounce of fear in my body"

"oh really?" i nodded. "i'm not scared of you Jahseh really just fucking go home" i said shaking my head a little. "show me the niggas"

"let me fuckimg go" i pushed his hand off and he sat there for a while.

He then started driving back home and the whole drive was silent.

We finally got there and he got out the car saying nothing and i got out end he locked it then walked inside fast and tried closing the door on me but i pushed it open then closed it and followed him to his room.

I got in his room and closed the door making him look up at me from his bed.

"get out" he said aggressively and i stood there. "no nigga" i simply said making him get up and walk towards me. "get out of my fucking house" he said even more aggressively.

"no" i said not fazed at all.

He walked over to the door then opened it then walked toward me and pulled me to the door by my arm but i fought my way back in.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" he yelled and i raised my eyebrows. "are you really fuckimg that mad it's not that serious dumbass nigga" i mean mugged him and he wiped his hands down his face.

"imma fuck you up get out" he said and i chuckled. "you wanna go back to jail?"

He didn't take that lightly i guess and pushed me making me stumble into the wall. I got back up and pushed him back. "imma sock you in yo shit touch me again" i taunted.

"sock me then Amariana" he started smirking and i smiled too.

"i wanna fuck you up so bad right now" i laughed and he laughed too. "come fuck me up baby i wanna see that happen"

So we both crazy.

"i'll fucking kill you" he spat and i smiled.

I walked up to him and tilted my head slightly.

"kill me"

He reached for his pocket and grabbed a knife and flipped it open. He pushed me onto the bed and put the knife against my neck.

I just laid there not doing anything.

"remember when i said i'll fuck you up?" he asked pressing the knife harder into my neck. "yeah i do" i said and he tilted his head.

"so show me that you'll actually do it"

He chuckled then pulled my skirt down revealing my black lace thong which i only wear when i wear outfits like these or go to parties.

I thought for a while and remembered that i'm a virgin and i got a little scared.

I think Jahseh could tell because he smirked and leaned into my ear.

"don't worry i'll be gentle" he whispered.

He then started rubbing circles on my clothed clit making me let out light moans. As he was doing that he leaned in and kissed me while still rubbing on my clit.

Then without breaking the kiss, he pulled my underwear down. He just kept kissing me then stopped and pulled my shirt over my head. He then started kissing on my boobs and marking me on my neck and chest.

He kissed me again then pulled his pants down revealing his hard member and i got so scared like i didn't even wanna do it anymore.

He lined himself up with my entrance then held my hand. "you ready?" he asked.

no the fuck i'm not.

I nodded then he put just the tip in and i moaned loudly. He covered my mouth them pushed it all in slowly making me moans loudly uncontrollably.

I saw the pearly white gates of heaven.

He then started stroking slowly and softly allowing me to get used to it then he sped up his pace a little bit making me moan louder.

"Shit" i cursed trying to stop myself from moaning too loud but it obviously wasn't working,

"you like that?" he asked seductively as i rolled my eyes to the back of my head. "fuck Jahseh" i moaned out gripping the sheets for support.

He grabbed my neck and started going fast and hard.

He then stopped and flipped me over somehow.

"you're too loud so get on all fours" he demanded.

Now just cus i'm a virgin don't mean ian watched prom before and i'm definitely not tryna do doggy style cus what if i fart or sum.

I got on all fours anyways and he rammed into me without saying anything. I moaned loudly and he pushed my head into the pillows.

All you could hear was skin clapping and moans it was kinda awkward i wanted to laugh but i didn't. He then got faster and faster and i felt a warm liquid come out.

"J-Jahseh please don't be mad" i said and he hummed." i peed on you" i said and he started laughing. "baby you came it aint pee" he said then pulled out and started jerking himself but i wanted to help.

I moved his hand and replaced it with mine and started jerking him til he came and i licked it up kinda proud of myself.

After that we cuddled in bed and he made fun of me but we eventually fell asleep.

......

mane ian gone lie i neva done the nasty fr so if ts sucks then i, sorry bru😭.

anyways yea this was awkward to make but hope u enjoyed byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.2K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐒𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
24K 837 48
I didn't wanna make another story, but I'm bored asf so😭. Js read it plsπŸ™πŸΏ.