𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒, 𝐌𝐲 𝖫𝗈�...

By Swyiyagi101

They always say the right person is waiting for you, even if there your ex- fiancés enemy. [BWWM] More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
★ Ending Remarks★

VIII

2.3K 74 1
By Swyiyagi101

I woke up to my head pounding. ¨This is going to be one hell of a hangover¨ I mumbled to myself.I reached over to my phone and noticed had multiple missed calls from Maddie. I started to wonder why she called me when I room is next to her. I didn't think much of it as my head was hurting from the sun. I put the covers over my head and attempted to go back to sleep.

My body freezes once I hear a low grunt coming from next to you. Was there someone next to me? And if so who the hell was it?! With a racing heart, I took the covers off my head and see a sleeping man. He was sleeping on his belly, his jet black hair covering his face so I couldn't see him correctly. I finally took the time and examined my surroundings.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Maddie. ¨WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!¨ I backed the phone up from my ear as Maddie yelled.

¨I don't know...I woke up at some stranger's house and he's sleeping and I don't know what to do¨I start to ramble in fear. Maddie sigh. ¨Well for starters, I think you should talk to this man ¨I looked over at the sleeping man, he was snoring a little and I just didn't feel like waking him up.

My eyes traveled through the room again and I see the bathroom. I stood up and silently ran to the bathroom. I look at the stranger once again before closing the door.

¨I'm in the bathroom¨ Maddie groans in annoyance. She was talking to me but I was too focused on the too clothes I had on. I had on a black shirt, twice my size, and some black baggy pants.

¨Y/N?¨ I stopped everything I was doing once I heard a deep voice from the other side of the door. I couldn't just stay in some stranger's bathrooms forever, and he already knew my name.

Holding my breath, I opened the door and looked at the stranger. My heart stopped and everything around me seemed to had pause for a second.

¨Damon?¨

Weeell...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 2.2K 32
'ι ѕαנ∂ ιм тнє σиє иσт тнє тωσ'
220K 4.7K 16
All I want for Christmas...
472 58 8
Complete Overhaul of my original work The Painful Truth about Love. New and improved, updated characters and storyline. "How sweet can you be? When y...
1.5K 32 12
Sometimes its not about how you found one another, sometimes its about how you stuck together through it all.