in his arms| J.O

By kailovesx

idk More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

10

214 4 0
By kailovesx

2 WEEKS LATER.

"okay and? his brother is way finer"

"nigga they both ugly let's be for real"

"hatin ass hoe"

Me and my sisters were arguing about two brothers on instagram and i think they both ugly but they think different.

They're in my room while i'm doing my hair.

I had just finished it tho.

"girl that hair is everything" Asia said and i smiled. "thank you lil hoe" i said and finished my hair. I decided to do my makeup to post on instagram and my sisters obviously stayed and talked to me.

After i finished i took a few pictures and posted one on instagram.

slxmped4mari: 🧸

Liked by heroinfather, theslumpgod, _yanaaa and 5,377 others.
theslumpgod: bestfriend❤️ 
      -slxmped4mari: luv u negro🤍
_yanaaa: my bestie boo😍
      - slxmped4mari: gimme kith 
miranda.bb: baby momma😍
       -slxmped4mari: luv yo fine ass
heroinfather: my baby🤍
     -slxmped4mari: my heart🤍
slut4Jahswh: U n Jahseh one fine ass couple😍
Jahriana: HOPE YALL LIKE MY MF SHIP NAME
hopebabyyy: fine asssss
baddest. neva: downgrade🤢 
leslylovesyouu: pretty asss😍😍
and 1,375 others

......

"Geneva is very much giving fan cus why did she take the time to comment on my shit" i laughed and my sisters laughed with me,

I heard police sirens in my neighborhood and i would usually be nosey but ion feel like getting up,

I heard loud ass footsteps and my mom busted in my room looking panicked.

"amariana oh my god mari" My mom said panting fast. "mom what's happened" i immediately got up and was ready for anything.

"Jahseh is getting arrested"

I didn't even think i didn't put on no shoes or anything i just ran outside and saw Jahseh in hand cuffs and two officers talking to Cleo.

"JAH" i yelled and ran up and hugged him but got shoved by an officer. "aye don't push my girl bitch" Jahseh said and i shook my head.

"Jahseh no no you'll get in more trouble what the fuck happened" i asked panicking. "a lot baby i'm sorry but please do good in school for me and just know i love you so much imma miss you mama i'm sorry" he said.

I started crying uncontrollably. "how long are going for" i hiccuped. "a couple months" he said and i started crying harder. "i love you baby can you tell me you love me?" he asked.

"i love you so much Jahseh" i said literally balling my eyes out.

"i believe in whatever you want to do and i promise when i get out imma give you the world" he said and i just sat there still crying like a dumbass.

My mom came outside and stood by cleo. and they shoved Jahseh in the cop car. "i love you Jahseh" My mom said. " i love you too and i love you mama" Jahseh said and cleo started crying too.

"i love you too baby boy" she said and the interaction between them made me cry harder.

"i love you baby" he said before they closed the door and he smiled at me through the window.

"fuck man" i cussed and ran inside and locked myself in the bathroom.

I slid down all dramatically and sat on the floor balling my eyes out.

He was literally the only thing keeping me going and now i don't have him so what the fuck am i supposed to do. I looked on my counter and saw a razor.

I thought for a second then reached up slowly and grabbed it.

I put it on my skin.

.....

"you were in the bathroom for a while" Solai said as i walked out and i fake laughed. "had to cry real quick my nigga in jail" i said picking up my phone and scrolling.

"for how long?" She asked and i shrugged. "he said a couple months but he can't fucking count so i don't know " i said adding a lil joke to lighten the mood a lil.

"man imma miss that nigga" Asia said shaking her head and i nodded in agreement. "me fucking too" i fell back on to my bed frame then remembered i needed to call stokeley.

I called and he picked up on the third ring.

"wassup Mari" he said as soon as he answered. "me cus i'm finna kill myself"

Stokeley looked at the camera weirdly. "Jahseh in jail for a couple months" i said blandly and he sat up. "nigga what the fuck"

"yup i saw him get arrested" i said pulling my lips in my mouth. "bruh ain't no fucking way vro" he shook his head. "yeah.."

I couldn't say anything else we just on the phone in silence and a few tears fell down my face. "imma come over and bring you ice cream and Isaiah" Stokeley said making me smile.

Even tho i'm sad he's always gonna try his best to make me happy and it really means a whole lot to me.

"i love you bestie" i said and he smiled. "love yo short ass too i'll see you in a while" he said and we both said bye then hung up.

I got up to inform my mom that i would be having company.

I walked in her room and sat on her bed in front of her and my dad. "hey mama" i said and she smiled. "hey daughter what's up?" she asked.

"i just wanted to tell you that my friends are coming to keep me company while i be depressed over Jahseh" i said and chuckled and she laughed. "which friends?"

"Stokeley and Isaiah" i simply said and laid down. "hmmm okay that's fine" she said and i nodded then stayed there and went on my phone.

"do you need time away from school for a while so you don't overly stress yourself?" my dad asked and i sat back up.

"nah Jahseh told me to keep doing good in school for him and i wanna make him proud when he comes back" i said and they nodded and smiled at me.

"i really like Jahseh for you i feel like you guys are made for each other" my mom said and i smiled. "i think so too i really love that boy" i said shaking my head.

"he's a really good influence he wants to see you do good and that's exactly what you need sometimes in life, someone or something to motivate you to succeed and Jahseh is that someone" my dad said and i nodded.

My dad is a very wise man and every time you have a conversation with him he has to say all this sophisticated shit.

"yeah i really do need him the most right now" i said and they nodded. "time will fly before you know it" my dad said and i nodded and got up.

I walked by the door and opened it. "i love y'all" i said and walked out.

......

"STOP DIRTY BITCH" I yelled at Stokeley as he kept pushing me while we were playing just dance on my old Wii.

Everyone was in the living room and we already ate ice cream and watched scary videos together.

"MOVE YOU KEEP BUMPING ME" Isaiah yelled and i bumped into him again cus Stokeley pushed me making my parents laugh.

I got up then pushed Stokeley mad hard and he almost lost his balance but got up and pushed me making me go flying into Isaiah.

"BRO" i yelled and got up then jumped on him tackling him to the floor and we started play fighting. My sisters took over our remotes while we were fighting like lions.

I eventually got tired and got up.

They finished it and Isaiah started twerking. "ahhh we did it bitch" he stuck his tongue out.

"nigga you gay" Stokeley said making us all laugh.

"shut up"

"nigga you shut up"

"YOU NEED THAT?"

"wasgood?"

"IF YALL DONT SHUT THE HELL UP"

.....

YUHHHHHH

y'all sad😢?

Also i wrote this when Jahseh's documentary came out and true love.

lmk how y'all felt cussss.

Anyways hope this is good byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 57
oneshots of jahseh โ™ก.
18.4K 744 19
๐™ท๐š’ ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šฃ.. ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› 3 ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ.. ๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™น๐šŠ๐š‘๐šœ๐šŽ๐š‘ ๐™พ๐š—๐š๐š›...
53.1K 2K 43
' แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡s แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡s ษดแด ษดแด‡แด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด€ sสœแดแดก , sสœแด‡ ษชs แด›สœแด‡ sสœแดแดก '