Elias | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four

Chapter Eighteen

3.6K 159 21
By BoundlessReverie

***Warning: little bit of smut 😏***

Elias

Zayn slept the whole night through. I couldn't bring myself to sleep for the life of me. After everything he said about what that fucker did to him... I'm fucking furious. No one touches Zayn like that.

Now that I have him, i'm never letting him go. I'll be by his side for as long as he wants me to be. Most importantly, I will never stop protecting him. I need to find out someway to stop this guy. Lawyer or not, no one is technically invinsible. He's going to be put away for the rest of his life by the time I'm finished with him.

He's not the only one who has money. I may not have power on my own like him, but I have connections. People who owe me favors I've been waiting to cash in.

I just don't understand how anyone could hurt another human being like that. It's not right. No matter how much I wish we could live in a perfect, crime free world, thats just not something I see happening anytime soon.

I carefully peeled Zayn's arm off my stomach, sliding my body out of his bed. The air was cold as I got out from underneath the covers, so I threw on my t-shirt wearing only that and my boxers.

His place is pretty new and updated, so when I opened the door to his bedroom there was no loud creaking sound emanating from it. With a quiet click of the door, I walked to the kitchen.

Hopefully he's okay with me making breakfast.

I found a Keurig machine behind a small cupboard and slid it out, turning it on to heat the water. After, I went through the fridge, I smiled with how well stocked he kept it. I grabbed eggs, green peppers, onions and cheese.

I found a pan, mixing everything together to make two delicious omlettes.

"Good morning." I heard beside my ear. Zayn's arms slink inside my shirt to hug me from behind.

"It smells delicious in here." He said, his teeth gently nibbling the side of my neck.

"Mmm, I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but this is so much better." I said.

"I've never had someone cook for me before." He started.

"Can I make it up to you?" He spoke while trailing his hands down and inside my boxers.

"Shit, baby. You really don't have to."

"I want too. Turn around." He said in a husky whisper.

"Let me just... Ahh, let me turn the... Stove off..." I panted out.

I flicked the burner off, and the second I did Zayn whipped me around, pushing my back on the counter. His sexy little body sunk down to his knees, taking my boxers with him. "Oh.. God damn, baby." I moaned.

His lips encompass the tip of my cock, swirling his tongue around.

He looked up sweetly through his long lashes, "I want to make you feel so good... I want to repay you for doing this for me."

My palm caressed the side of his cheek, using my thumb to bring his face up towards me.

"You don't have anything to make up for. I hope you know that. Don't feel like you have to do this for me, okay?" I said.

"I... I just thought you would have wanted this... You know? Things aren't usually done for free, there's always something expected in return." He said while biting his lip.

"Me making you breakfast is something I wanted to do. Not something I had to. People can do nice things without anything in return." I said while smiling.

"Oh, okay... Um, well thank you." He said quietly. "I still want to suck your cock though. You're so hard and I'm really fucking turned on now."

I laughed at that. He's so fucking cute.

"I won't say no to that baby. Your mouth feels so good around me." I let my hand curl into Zayn's tangled hair, tugging gently as his mouth slides around me.

"You look so beautiful right now." I stated. He looked up at me with his gorgeous emerald eyes, letting out a low moan while sliding further down my dick.

"Fuck, yesss Zayn." Seriously, how can someone be so fucking good at sucking cock. Christ, his mouth is magical.

The sounds he's making send the most pleasurable vibrations around my cock, making my body tense.

"I'm going to- I'm - Zayn!" I shouted.

My hips thrush forwards, deep in his throat as my release takes me by surprise.

"Oh my... Mmm you taste so good." He pulled away with a smile.

I swipe my thumb over his swollen pink lips, wiping up the come that was running down his lips. He eagerly opened his mouth, sucking the come off my finger. Can you come twice in a row? Because i feel like I could burst again. He's so sexy.

"Breakfast?" He places a kiss on my neck then my lips while grabbing two plates from the cupboard.

"What about you?" I spoke, eyeing his clear as day hardness through his skin tight briefs. Yum.

"Later. I'm hungry now. For actual food. Don't want to let this delicious food goto waste."

I placed the omlettes on our plates and quickly buttered up some toast.

"I just have to grab the coffees, how do you like yours?" I asked.

"Two cream and two sugar please but be generous with the second teaspoon, I like my coffee sweet!" He shouted from the dining area.

I chucked at that and did what he requested. I'm the same. I like my coffee more on the sweet side. I don't know why but I've never been a fan of black coffee. It's too bitter and just nasty.

A couple minutes later, I carry our two cups into the dining room, placing Zayn's coffee down with a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you." He smiled from ear to ear as he took a sip. "Oh god that's good. You don't know how bad I needed this."

"It was my pleasure, baby." I responded.

"So, since you're going to be staying here we should probably go pick up some of your clothes and all that... I have to goto my office today for a couple things. Did you want to do it together? We don't have to though, I just thought that maybe we could-"

"Relax, beautiful. I'd love to spend the day together, plus I don't want you being out alone right now anyways." I rested my hand in his and gave him a reassuring smile.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Zayn, "I promise everything will be okay."

I gathered our plates and glasses, bringing everything to the kitchen.

"Go get ready, I'll shower up after you. You probably take longer then me anyways." I said with a wink.

"Aww, you don't want to shower with me?" He tried, puffing out his bottom lip.

"You know I'd love to, but we'll never get anything done if I get in there with you."

"Fiiine." He walked away dramatically throwing his head back.

------

"Mm, you look good enough to eat." I smirked.

Zayn comes out a short while later dressed in a light pink button up shirt, black pants that accentuate his ass so, so nicely, and his lips... oh his lips. A light glossy pink that makes me just want to kiss them. He doesn't really wear makeup, but from what I see he loves to do his lips and he looks absolutely breathtaking.

"Quit looking at me like that." His cheeks beet red. Ah, this is why I love him.

"I'll always admire you, sweetheart. Your gorgeous. Shall we?" I said holding my hand out to him. He nods with a smile, opening the door to his place.

"Oh shit, what the hell is-" I started. My feet tripping over a box placed in front of the door.

"W-what is that?" He asked.

"Um, i'm not sure. There's a card though..." I bent down slowly to grab the card from the box.

" Want me to open it?" I asked.

"S-Sure..." He answered nervously.

I peeled the card from the envelope and opened it up.

My beautiful boy. I missed you so much. I let you have your fun but it's time to come home to your master. Master? You've left for long enough and I will be taking what's rightfully mine. I expect you to wear the outfit I chose for you and to be at Pristine by 9 pm sharp. I've never heard of this place before...
- If you're late there will be consequences. You know you don't like it when I get mad.

I love you, my beautiful pet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.2K 40
✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from your life after an amazing night of sex...
110K 3.3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
426K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
655K 14.5K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...