𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐗𝐈𝐗

344 11 2
By DWeber02

"Right before Dad died... he told me something. Us. He told us something about you."

"What? Dean, Karina, what did he tell you?"

"He said that he... wanted me to watch out for you. To take care of you."

"He told you that a million times."

"This time was different. Especially for Kay... He said... that we had to save you."

"Save me from what?"

"He just said that we had to save you. Nothing else mattered, and that if I couldn't, I'd..."

"You'd what, Dean?" Sam took a glance at Karina who had her head down slightly avoiding Sam's eyes. He looked at Karina and called her name. "Karina?"

Karina took a sigh, she crossed her arms. Looking out the view of Sam Winchester. Cold, but the softened texture of brown eyes. Battling inside of her. She responded to him, cold, "One or both of us... have to kill you."

"He said that we might have to kill you, Sammy."

Sam's eyes get teared up, hearing this. His own brother and his friend kill him in cold blood?

"Kill me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Dean looked down, "I don't know."

"I mean, he must have had some kind of reason for saying it, right? Did he know the Demon's plans for me? Am I supposed to go to dark side or something? What else did he say, guys?"

"Nothing, that's it. I swear."

Sam asked as his tone got louder to them. "How could you not have told me this?"

"Because it was Dad, and he begged us not to."

Sam yelled, "Who cares!?! Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean!! You had no right to keep this from me!"

"You think I wanted this? Huh? I wish to God, that he'd never opened his mouth. Then we wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in our heads all day."

Sam's eyes soften, drowning in thoughts. He remembered something... about her. What she told him. His eyes shifted to familiar brown eyes that were quiet, and refrain from his sight.

For Karina though, hearing the shouting between the brothers, made her tense. Trying to compose herself of what was coming next. What came next was not looking at Sam Winchester's eyes filled with furious and broken, mixed emotions, the last thing she wanted to see.

"You lied to me... You told me that I'm not your case anymore. In the past year and a half, all of this is nothing but a lie."

Karina looked up at Sam with knowledgeable eyes she knew from him. Softly, "That's not true."

Sam yelled at her, "It is!! Don't lie to me, Karina. It is..."

"Lying, keeping secrets from you. It's been torture to me!!" Sam's face was filled with fury and mistrust. The sight of Sam Winchester made her turn her face from him onto the river.

Sam turned his back on Dean and Karina, getting every emotion firing up on the inside. Dean looked around from Sam, then he looked at Karina who was taking a view, He knew that her words are true, especially the word, torture. Due to her condition. Screaming helplessly in silence.

"We each got to figure out what's going on, then-- what the hell all this means," said Sam, still on his back.

Dean faced Sam as he said his few words, "We do? I've been thinking about this, I think we should lay low, you know. At least for a while-- it would be safer. That way, we can make sure-"

Sam looked at Dean with a furious grin at him, "What?" Sam walked up to Dean on each step of each word. "That I don't turn evil? That I don't turn into some kind of killer?"

"I never said that."

"Jeez, if you're not careful you will have to waste me one day, Dean." Glaring at Karina, "Or better yet, command your misanthrope pet to rip my heart out. Orders are orders, she said."

"SAM!!" Karina's face was blank and dark on the inside, listening to every hurtful word from Sam Winchester. Now he doesn't trust her anymore. Now he saw her as what everyone sees her.

Lying, manipulative, cold-blooded Huntress. Just a huntress to him, and he's just a case to her.

Karina inhaled sharply, looking out at the view of river waves crashing. Doesn't move an inch.

Sam tore his eyes from her, looking at his brother's eyes. The serious and little sight of the shock of a quick hatred onto his friend that he invited at the first sight. The chemistry they both shared just turned into dust... just because of John Winchester's order. Orders are orders.

Dean continued on, wanting to forget Sam's dark words about Karina. He wouldn't understand where she's coming from for now. He would believe it was another trick coming from her.

"I never said that!! Damn it, Sam, this whole thing is spinning out of control. All right, you're immune to some weirdo demon virus... "

Sam turned his back on Dean, not seeing his emotional eyes as he shouted. "... and I don't even know what the hell anymore. And you're pissed at us, I get it. That's fine, we both deserve it.'

Dean walked up to Sam, "But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay."

"Forget it."

Sam turned his back on Dean again, not knowing that Karina was already walking in her footsteps on the opposite side of them. Dean walked up to Sam again, pulling his arm to look at him.

"Sam, please, man. Hey, please." Sam looked down at the ground, listening to his brother's begging words. "Just give us some time. Give both of us some time to think, okay?'

"I'm begging you here, please. Please."

Sam's eyes lifted up from the ground, looking over Dean's shoulder. Karina Leone was walking her footsteps to the car, hands in her pockets. Not turning back as the wind blew her ponytail. Sam swallowed his throat, getting all his emotions inside of him as he looked at his brother's eyes.

He nodded.

***

The next morning, after the fight happened. Karina was twisting turns, struggling to sleep all night. She couldn't help to hear the repetitive quote that caused her unharmed. On the inside.

Or better yet, command your misanthrope pet to rip my heart out. Orders are orders, she said.

She gathered herself to get ready to walk to another room to wake Sam and Dean. Even bringing the cups of coffee and a box of donuts as a gesture of apology. Same flavors that Sam brought. She grabbed a key to the motel room from her jacket pocket, and she began unlocking the door.

As soon as she entered the room and shut the door, the first thing she saw was an empty, clean single bed at sight. Her eyes were dilated in worrisome as she shifted her eyes to another single featuring Dean sleeping peacefully. She groaned quietly as she set down the box of donuts and cups of coffee on the table.

Her eyes were exploring every particle of the single bed, seeing that Sam's bag and all of his stuff were gone. He had been waiting for his time to leave the room while Dean was sleeping. Dean's quiet snoring was echoing in the room as Karina rolled her eyes.

Walking to the counter of the room, getting one thing. She grabbed the bucket of ice cubes from the mini fridge and then walked to the bed. Dean's body was sleeping peacefully as she dumped the cubes on him. He woke up to the sudden freezing temperature with a yell. He sat up from the bed, and the first thing he saw was a pissed Karina with a hand on her hip with an ice bucket.

"What did you do that for!?!"

"'Cause, you did a crappy job. Sam's gone." Dean shifted his eyes to the bed beside him. Seeing the bed was not slept in and all of Sam's stuff was gone. Dean closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Meet me in your car. Pack up, get dressed, I'm calling everyone."

Karina threw a bucket at Dean, he caught it in fast motion. He set down the bucket in a quiet stare in the distance, reminiscing every detail from the argument. He didn't want to cause any damage to their relationship as a trio, but it's too late. Karina marched out of the door with a box of donuts and her coffee. Furious and worried, all in one. Wanting to find Sam, alive and well.

Every hour, every minute.

Dean was driving the car in the middle of nowhere, heading to Roadhouse from a long way. Karina was on the passenger seat, calling every contact on her cell in a frantic even Sam's cell. Dean was checking on Karina as she was calling, seeing her expression of trying to find Sam. Even though it was her job, his gut feeling was giving him a message that it was not about her job. It was something else... something stronger.

Realized that she had been quiet the whole day even at night with no sleep due to the dark circles under her eyes. He minds his business as she minds hers with an empty box of donuts on her lap even with the hundred of caffeine in her system.

Late at night, Karina's phone began ringing. Karina picked up her cell after one ring quickly without looking at the contact. She answered the call, "Hello?"

"It's Ellen."

"Dean's here."

Karina put her phone on speaker for Dean. He spoke to her phone in her hand, "Hey, have you heard from Sam?"

"I have, but he made me promise not to tell you where he is."

Dean and Karina looked at each other with knowledgeable looks. "Come on, Ellen, please. Something bad could be going on here, and I swore I'd look after that kid."

"Ellen, you would do me a favor... I'm not going to stop until he's okay."

Dean took a look at Karina as he was driving. Her face was blank as she clenched her jaw. Staring out of the distance of the headlights shining on a dark path. Dean's eyes turned away as he quietly smirked at himself, repeating the last line in his head.

"Now guys, they say you can't protect your loved ones forever... Well, I say screw that. What else is family for? He's in Lafayette, Indiana."

Sighing in relief, "Thank you, Ellen." Karina hung up on her cell as she ordered Dean. "Faster."

Dean nodded as he continued smirking. He put his foot on the accelerator. Filled with hope to see his little brother again as Karina stared out the window in silence. Determined to see her friend.

When they both arrived in Indiana, Dean drove up to the nearest motel around town, Blue Rose Motel. He parked in the middle of the lot, seeing Sam leaning over the patio door. Alive and well. Dean and Karina showed sighs of relief as Karina spoke her mind.

"Thank God you're okay, Sam Winchester."

Sam moved aside from the view on the sliding door, revealing a short brunette young woman in the room. Looking worried as him. Dean's grin turned into a huge smile as he leaned over his window, taking a better view. "Oh, you're better than okay. Sam, you sly dog!!"

Karina quietly groaned as she continued watching him, "Dean... Get. Your mind. Out of the gutter."

All of the sudden, there was a window shattered, breaking into pieces. Bullets are still coming through the room, aiming at Sam. He was hiding from the clear sight along with his acquaintance.

The sniper that was shooting Sam Winchester was none other than Gordon Walker.

There wasn't a clear sight of Sam's figure until it was clear enough for the headshot. As he was going for the trigger, someone was yelling his name in frustration. "GORDON!!" Dean kicked him in the face, letting out the rifle from his hands. He was pinning him down on the roof on his back. Punching him over and over again in the face. He grabbed him by the collar, "You do that to my brother, I'll kill you!"

"Dean, wait."

Dean ignored him as he continued punching Gordon. For the right timing, Gordon was able to grab the rifle beside him and slammed the butt on Dean. Dean was backed away by the effect, able to sit up, then it knocked him out for the last harsh slam. Gordon got up, standing over Dean with gushing blood from his lip. He heard the faint footsteps behind him as he aimed a rifle at the intruder.

The intruder was no other than Karina Leone, aiming at him with her weapons.

Gordon chuckled at the sight of a familiar person standing in front of him. "Well, well, well. Miss Karina Leone... Never been happy to see you again."

"Screw you, Gordon, you ain't getting my number." Gordon cocked his head as he was smirking darkly at her. "Put the gun down... I won't ask you twice."

"Why should I? You'll be running to Sammy anyway if I do. So you have to decide... you surrender and become bait with your partner in crime or... I'll shoot you, and Dean. I will be hunting Sam Winchester down to his misery for the rest of his life... Last chance."

Karina Leone shifted her eyes down to knocked-out Dean laying on the floor, holding on to her weapons. Turning her head to the shattered window glass coming from Sam's room. Lastly, she glared at Gordon who was still aiming at her, and breathing heavily. All she ever did was put her... weapons down. Zipped up in her jacket, and her holster, so she won't get to them anymore.

Karina Leone just became bait to Gordon Walker's game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
2.9K 108 13
"was it the infinite sadness of her eyes that drew him or the mirror of himself that he found in the gorgeous clarity of her mind?" - f. scott fitzge...
263K 7.6K 125
After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in and raised her since she was three years o...
11.2K 572 42
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...