Living Without Cultivation

By JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 94

2.3K 135 6
By JennyDenning909

It took Wei Wuxian some time to demonstrate the disciple their own techniques with perfection and all 3 Lans were waiting at the entrance of the training ground for Wei Wuxian to complete this season and start showing his own sword techniques.

Wei Wuxian," ok, so I show you what changes you all have to do in your techniques to make it perfect. Do you all understand where you were wrong?"

Disciples speaks in unison," yes, master Wei!"

Wei Ying," good, now let me teach you some new sword techniques! They are different from the technique you ever saw and learn. Their are few instructions before we start this techniques! Firstly you are not allowed to use those techniques on each other. Until and unless it's a do or die situation, do not use those techniques since they may not use your spiritual energy much but the impact of the technique will be very dangerous for you or your opponent.

Secondly, you are not allowed to use to much spiritual energy while training or you will injure yourself. So, do you all agree?"

Disciples," yes, master Wei!"

Wei Ying," ok, let's start then!"

Wei Ying starts showing them his sword techniques one by one using his wooden sword. After showing one techniques, he asks disciple to repeat after him.

On the other hand, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen were shocked seeing the sword techniques that they never saw before. Even if Wei Ying doesn't have spiritual energy and he is using the wooden sword, they are still that the technique he is showing and teaching the disciples are very powerful and dangerous.

As Lan Wangji told them before, they can see that the technique may look like that they are quiet simple but still the disciples after doing it for only an hour looks like that they were practicing for the whole day.

Lan Wangji has the proud expression on his face while only his brother can see. Lan Xichen now understand what Lan Wangji was telling them before was all truth. He also never saw or heard about this type of sword techniques. They are really unique and it makes him also curious to learn these techniques.

He looks at his uncle, who was waiting every move of Wei Wuxian very keenly, like he is also trying to learn those techniques without Wei Wuxian's knowing. Uncle also looks very impressed by those techniques just like Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji asks although he can see his uncle and brother's expression," uncle, brother, what do you think about the sword techniques, Wei Ying is teaching to the disciples?"

Lan Qiren came back to his senses by hearing Lan Wangji's question and clear his throat before replying," they are quiet good."

Lan Xichen," uncle is right, Wangji. Even though you told us your experience with those techniques but after watching it with our own eyes, it's something else. Although I don't want to admit it but after watching it, I also want to ask Wei Wuxian to teach me these techniques. Do you think he will agree to teach these sword techniques to us?"

Lan Wangji," if brother wants to learn these techniques then he has to ask Wei Ying himself. I do think that if you ask, he will teach you!"

Lan Xichen," uncle, do you want to join me in learning these techniques?"

Lan Qiren didn't want to admit it but he also want to learn these unique techniques. Now that Lan Xichen ask him directly he think for few seconds before replying," there is nothing wrong in learning new techniques which can help us in future. If Wei Wuxian agrees, then I will join!"

Lan Xichen," ok then, after his class Wangji can you bring him in uncle's room. We can have some tea together and will ask him if he is interested in teaching us!"

Lan Wangji,"hmm!"

After watching for quiet some time, all three Lans left to do their work.

Wei Wuxian taught the sword techniques to disciple for 2 hours until they all look like that if they continue they will faint here but none of them were complaining to Wei Wuxian to stop.

Wei Wuxian," ok ok, now stop. Very good! You all did very well. I am very impressed with all of you. But i didn't want to faint here due to exhaustion so today's training is over now. Until your next class, you all can have some rest here. "

Disciples," thank you master Wei!"

One disciple," master Wei! Can I ask you something?"

Wei Wuxian," sure!"

Disciple," where did you learn those sword techniques?"

Wei Ying smiles and reply," I created them!"

Disciples looks at each other, amazed that those powerful sword techniques they just learnt were created by their own teacher.

Disciples," thank you master Wei for teaching us your techniques!"

Wei Wuxian," your welcome, but you have to promise me that you will practice everyday to master those techniques!"

Disciples," we promise, Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian," good kids!"

Wei Wuxian," now have some rest, I also need some rest! I am also tired!"

Everyone rest until it's time for disciples to go to their next class. Wei Ying was also leaving the training ground when he saw his Lan Zhan waiting for him at the entrance.

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, what are you doing here?"

Lan Wangji," waiting for Wei Ying!"

Wei Ying pouts and replies," Lan Zhan, you didn't have to wait for me every day. I can go back to room by myself!"

Lan Wangji," I want to do it. Also today uncle and brother wants to meet you!"

Wei Ying," oh, then go! We do not want them to wait for us!"

Lan Wangji nods and both went towards Lan Xichen's room where his uncle and brother were waiting for them.

They knocked at the gate and Xichen opens the gate for them. After both of them entered the room, Xichen closed the gate and sit back at his gate.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji greets Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren.

Wei Wuxian," Zewu-jun, grandmaster Lan, Lan Zhan told me that you want to meet me. Is everything all right? Did I make any mistake again?"

Lan Xichen smiles and replies," we do want to meet you but don't worry you didn't make ay mistake. And yes, everything is alright."

Wei Wuxian," then..?"

Lan Xichen," actually, we saw you on the training ground today. And me and uncle are very impressed with your swordmanship and your new techniques of sword training."

Wei Wuxian," thank you for your appreciation Zewu-jun!"

Lan Xichen looks at Lan Qiren to speak and Lan Qiren sees the look before he sighs loudly.

Lan Qiren," Xichen is right, you did a great job with those new techniques. So, I want you to teach those techniques to us also since they will come in handy in time of need."

Lan Xichen," yes Wuxian, when Wangji told us that you are going to teach disciples sword techniques, I thought you were going to taught them Jiang sword techniques but you totally surprised me with your own new techniques. I never thought that such type of techniques are ever exist. So, if you don't mind we also want to learn those techniques from you!"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji for advice who knows what Wei Wuxian is asking with those eyes and replies, " it's upto Wei Ying, if he wants to he can. And if he didn't want to then nobody will force him to do it."

Wei Ying sighs and thought if he really want to teach those techniques to everyone. He knew that when he will taught those techniques to those disciples then everyone will eventually learn about these techniques. So those is nothing he could do to hide it and since he is teaching these techniques to Lan Zhan then it's not a problem if he will teach those techniques to other people too.

Wei Wuxian," ok. I will teach you but since I have class in morning then I can only teach you in evening when I will be teaching Lan Zhan those techniques. Will it be fine with you both?"

Lan Qiren," yes!"

Lan Xichen," ofcourse, it is perfect. I will ask my lady to came too so that she can also see that otherwise she will get upset if I didn't tell her!"

Wei Wuxian," Zewu-jun, I told Lan Zhan that I never taught anyone those techniques but that doesn't count my own disciple to whom I taught myself. Why do you think she is so powerful? I am sorry if it offend you but I can assure you that she can defeat you if she want too! She knows these techniques but you can call her, she can help me in teaching you all more precisely!"

Lan Xichen," wow, she never told me that she knows such techniques."

Wei Wuxian smirks and replies" there are lot of things you don't know, Zewu-jun!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.8K 21
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he waited for the impact of the ground with hIs body. Wei Ying didn't feel the impact instead he hear, "Wei Wu...
32K 1.2K 20
Vengeful Spirit!Wei Wuxian AU. Put simply, if you all remember the time Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning were on the way to Yanli and Zixuan's marriage, he wa...
76K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
232K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...