𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 85 }

540 17 2
By -eremophobic

── ──

It wasn't long until the Ministry began to interfere at Hogwarts.

"BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and dubs are henceforth disbanded.
An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to reform may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty- four.
Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor."

Y/n irked as she read the notice board. She quickly rushed out the common room and made her way to the Great Hall.

There, she spotted Harry, Hermione and Ron surrounded by people. "Harry! Fred!" She rushed over to them, a desperate expression on her face.

"Don't worry, we're still going to—"
She cut him off. "You realize she's including Quidditch as well, right?"

"What?!" Ron and Harry shouted. "No way."

"It mentions teams! We have to go and ask permission to reform the Gryffindor team, so I am going to tell you this for the last time; do not lose your temper against Umbridge again or she might not let us play."

"Okay, okay... I'll behave myself." He complied, seeing that his sister was on the complete verge of tears— as well as strangling him if he were to land in detention again.

Maybe she'd strangle him while completely bawling her eyes out...

── ──

Y/n took a deep breath before knocking gently on the door to Umbridge's office. She'd rather spend her lunch elsewhere but this was important.

"Come in." She heard the girlish voice speak and she gently opened the door, stepping inside, once again gently closing the door behind her.

"Good afternoon, Professor Umbridge." Y/n greeted her, just as she would in class.

"Miss... Potter, correct?" Umbridge questioned, sipping her tea. "Yes, Professor."

"What can I do for you, dear?"

"I'm here regarding permission to reform the Gryffindor Quidditch team." She spoke eloquently. "I'd like for you to please grant us the permission to reform the team so that we may continue to play."

Umbridge smiled sickeningly as she sipped her tea. The pink walls seemed to be closing in as a bunch of cats stared at her.

Umbridge let out her high pitched "hem, hem" before setting the cup down. "I'll be needing some time to consider."

Y/n's mouth opened agape, ready to argue. "But, Professor—" she quickly stopped herself by digging her nails into the palm of her hands. "Of course... thank you for hearing me out..."

"You may go now." Umbridge bid her.

Y/n nodded and walked out, gently closing the door behind her. Fuming, she made her way back to the common room.

"Stupid, fucking, toad faced bitch!" She shouted once she stepped into her dorm room, finally letting the words she was holding in out. "That fucking tart!"

── ──

After dinner, Y/n made her way downstairs and gathered the team around. "There will be no Quidditch practice until... I don't fucking know, until that tart decides to stick her head out of her ass." Y/n scoffed, rubbing her temples.

"What?! But— But I kept my temper, I swear!" Harry spoke, horrified. "I didn't say anything to her, Y/n, I swear!"

"I know, I know. She just said she needed some time to consider." Y/n sighed.

"Consider what?" Ron spoke angrily. "She's given Slytherin permission, why not us?"

"Because she enjoys our misery." Y/n shrugged, grumbling miserably. "I'm sorry, I tried but now we'll have to wait and see. So, everyone please just be on your best behavior around her so that she won't have a reason to not reform the team." She looked to the members of the team and they nodded in agreement.

"I know something that'll interest you, love. It'll take your mind off of that— what'd you call her?" Fred grinned, walking up to her. "Tart." She muttered. "Right, that tart. George and I have perfected one of our Skiving Snackboxes. Wanna see?"

Y/n sighed before smiling in response. "Of course." She sat down beside Harry who was working on his Potions essay.

Fred took a bite out of the orange end of a chew, at which he then began to vomit into a bucket before taking a bite out of the purple end which then ceased the vomiting. Lee then would lazily make the vomit disappear with a simple vanishing spell.

"Ew, gross!" Y/n laughed, covering her eyes. Hermione sniffed in disgust and disapprovingly but stayed silent.

Harry found it hard to concentrate. "Just go and stop them, then!" he said irritably, after crossing out the wrong weight of powdered griffin claw for the fourth time.

Y/n side glanced to her brother, slowly scooting away from the trio.

"I can't, they're not technically doing anything wrong," said Hermione through gritted teeth. "They're quite within their rights to eat the foul things themselves and I can't find a rule that says the other idiots aren't entitled to buy them, not unless they're proven to be dangerous in some way and it doesn't look as though they are."

She, Harry and Ron watched George projectile-vomit into the bucket, gulp down the rest of the chew and straighten up, beaming with his arms wide to protracted applause.

"You know, I don't get why Fred and George only got three OWLs each," said Harry, watching as Fred, George and Lee collected gold from the eager crowd. "They really know their stuff."

"Oh please, they only know flashy stuff that's of no real use to anyone," said Hermione disparagingly.

Y/n then spoke up with narrowed eyes facing Hermione, ready to defend her friends. "They know more than just 'flashy stuff', they just didn't bother to try, they only tried enough to meet the requirement but if they wanted to, they could've gotten more."

"And of no real use?" said Ron in a strained voice. "Hermione, they've made about twenty-six Galleons already."

Y/n nodded firmly in agreement. She then stood up, making her way over to Fred. Once she got closer, Fred attempted to kiss her but she quickly leaned back, pressing a finger to his lips.

"You were just spilling your guts out, no thanks." She grinned as he frowned. He then leaned closely and glanced around for any listening ears.

He began to whisper in her ear. She listened attentively before facing him, nodding gently. The two then shared a mischievous smirk.

A look of understanding between the two.

"It's a date." She whispered, kissing his cheek.

── ──

Later that night, while everyone was asleep, Y/n slowly crept out of bed and quietly made her way downstairs. She stepped out the portrait hole, shifting into her animagus form and began to fly down the hall.

As quiet as a bat could be, she snuck into the prefects bathroom and slowly shifted back into her form. She took a look around the bathroom.

In one side of the room there were stalls with toilets inside. Opposite the toilets, there was a large, swimming pool-like tub sunken into the ground with bath taps surrounding it. The bath taps all ran different-coloured bath water, soap bubbles, foam, towels, and bathrobes. And there was a portrait of a mermaid on the wall.

Fred stood by the end of the large bathtub, making eye contact with her. "I remembered Percy bragging that" he began to speak snootily, "this bathroom is restricted to Prefects, the Head Boy, the Head Girl, and Quidditch captains alone!"

Y/n softly laughed, making her way over to him. "Well, aren't you lucky to be dating a Quidditch captain?" He smiled, looking down at her. "I'm lucky to be dating you."

The two began to share a long and vehement kiss, as their hands roamed through each other's bodies. Fred slowly pulled away, cupping her cheek breathlessly. "Wanna go for a swim?"

Breathlessly she shortly responded, "Yes."

They turned the water on and as the pool filled up, the two stripped until they were left in their undergarments. Fred jumped into the water, splashing around before holding a hand out to her.

"You sure we won't get caught?" She asked him worriedly. "We're never caught." He told her. "There's a first time for everything."

He held a hand out to her, smiling gently. "Take my hand and let the water wash your troubles away, my dear." He mockingly bowed. She laughed and took his hand in hers. He abruptly then pulled her in, causing her to shriek as he then held her closely to his bare chest.

He looked down at her, his gently fingers tracing her waistline. "You're so beautiful..." he whispered, kissing her softly. She returned the kiss with much passion, backing into the wall of the bathtub.

He pulled away but the kisses didn't stop. Instead the kisses trailed down until he stopped in between her breasts. He grew more passionate, and slowly became impatient.

Fred wanted his fantasies to come true. He wanted to pleasure her and worship her. He couldn't keep his hands off her.

He spoke breathlessly as he pressed his body into her, his actions becoming more incorrigible. "I want you, Y/n... more than anything in this world." He whispered against her skin. His lips lingered from her breasts, his head then went underwater as he began to kiss her thighs.

Through half-lidded eyes, she looked down at his figure as he arose from underwater. She gently gripped his hair before caressing his cheek. "I love you, Fred..." she whispered. He propped his body up, now towering over her as they began to share a vehement kiss.

Through the heat of things, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her as close as possible. He could feel himself getting tighter and he knew she felt it as well when the slightest moan escaped past her lips.

He began to speak breathlessly in between kisses, his hands roaming her body. "We don't.. I mean.. only if— do you—"

"I want you, Fred." She intercepted, catching his gaze. "Do you..."

"I do." He muttered against her lips. The words set their hearts ablaze and the two once again began to passionately share a kiss.

Removing the last bit of undergarments, the two prepared themselves to feel close to one another in a special and intimate way.

"Are you ready?" He whispered into her ear. "Please be gentle..." she muttered, slowly looking away with flushed cheeks. "I promise I will be." With those words, he first rubbed her between her legs in an attempt to make her feel good before slowly inserting himself into her.

It wasn't long until the pain subsided and turned into pleasure and it was then, that night that the two met each other's eyes as they became one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 26
In the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, where ancient magic intertwines with teenage drama, Estella Lestrange, a cunning Slytherin, finds herself entangle...
152 10 12
„𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝒀, 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 " :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...
88.4K 1.9K 72
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 8 LETTERS 𓄹 'if all it is eight letters why is it so hard to say?' In which she becomes friends with the mischievous weasley twins and...
303K 9K 82
The years leading up to the second wizarding war, from the perspective of someone who must choose what is truly important to her. Disclaimer: I do no...