Silent And Deadly

By _greenway777

She was the one that never had to say a word, a glance from her would make any one question if they would liv... More

𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔒
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
πšŽπš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

23

6.1K 178 78
By _greenway777

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 23
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶜˡᵘᵇ
ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉᵒ ʳᵒˢˢⁱ...
.
.
.
How Athena could go from torturing Sasha Titvo, to having him on his knees. Was not something Matteo understood.

But he wasn't complaining.

You're a fucking bottom bitch.

He might be, but right now he didn't care.

Athena's leg was thrown over his shoulder. Her hand threaded into his hair. Pushing him deeper into her.

Your family is in the other room, and you are eating this woman out.

Once again, he wasn't complaining. Nor planning to stop.

He had his hands behind his back, well they were tied behind his back. He also couldn't figure out when she did that. One moment he was making out with her. Next thing he knew, his hands were tied behind his back with his own belt.

It happened to fast.

Your not complaining.

No he was not.

She was guiding his face, fucking his tongue better than anything she had ever done.

The way her boot heel dug into his back to push him closer, or the way his hair was pulled just right.

The vibrations of his moans shock Athena's body. Meaning, he was not quite at all.

Nor was she, the small janitorial closet was barely enough to cover the sound of her loud gasps from the outside world.

Maybe that was another thing that made this so hot, besides the fact that he was on his knees eating her out, but the feeling of getting caught. There was caution once, he was careful with his movements.

Careful on how he ran his tongue up her folds, or how hard her sucked her clit.

Thankfully, that was thrown out the window as soon as she made that first moan.

He was a goner, and he had no plan on going back.

When Athena pulled him away from her awaiting cunt. He was gasping, but not for air. Air had no comparison to her. She was better than oxygen.

He was gaping for want, "Please. Please, let me fuck you. I'll be good." He moaned.

Fucking submissive bitch.

When her lips met his, he was moaning with delight. When she pulled him to his feet, he was trying so desperately to touch her. Tugging at the restraints around his wrist. Then her hands floated down to the belt binding him.

He almost cried when she took her time untying him. She never broke their lips as she took of the belt.

When his hands were free, there was nothing stopping him.

He had his pants down in record time, had his dick in hand faster than lightning.

He was pushing into her before she could even blink. He bit at her neck when she threw it back against the wall.

He had never fucked someone standing up. He now knew that he loved it. Maybe it was because it was Athena and he..... had some feelings for her. Or maybe it was the way he could push her deeper onto his dick.

He wasn't surprised how she could still be incontrol even from this angle. She seemed to climb his body before taking control of the tempo.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist in a vice grip. He was lost in her.

He hadn't realized he was making to much noise till she smacked a hand over his mouth. Surprisingly that only made him whine and moan more.

She was the best thing that had ever happened to him, and he never planned to stop having her.

He was hers.

☐◨◧☐◨◧☐◨◧☐◨◧

"Brother, I'm telling you. Uno is better than poker." The American kept speaking, and it was starting to get on Matteo's last nerve.

Antonio shook his head at the none sense, "Daniel." His accent seemed to murder the simple name. "Poker is an adult card game, I'm starting to see why you don't enjoy it."

Athena whistled, clapping Daniel on the back as he stared blankly at Antonio.

Matteo was surprised to see his brother bonding with the Americans. Ever since Leonardo and Bellamy, he seemed to never ant to make new relations.

He smiled at the fact, he thought that his brother was never going to grow from their brothers death.

He knew they would never be forgotten, but he also knew that the two dead brothers won't want them to hold on so long.

The surviving brothers were going to find the killers and hang their severed heads from the ceilings.

Daniel turned to Athena at that moment, "What about what you said, about UNO being superior?"

Athena shock her hands at him, before slowing down and doing the movements again.

"How long were you in prison for anyways?" Antonio asked out of no where. Daniel and Athena snapped their heads over to the eldest brother.

"Where did that come from?" Matteo asked.

"You know Sign Language?" Daniel questioned at the same time. Matteo's head snapped over to the American.

Antonio nodded, "You have probably noticed my dear brother Inias is mute. I've been learning to communicate with him for the last two years."

He was what?

Athena smiled, actually smiled, before running up to him. Moving her hands so fast that Antonio started to laugh.

Antonio smiled, kindly, and it made Matteo's stomach twist. "I said I was still learning, not so fast."

Athena was still smiling when she repeated the actions.

Antonio could talk to her, and you can't.

He had never been jealous of his brothers. But in this moment, he wanted his brother to crawl in the deepest hole and never return.

"Yes, and for that question I will tell you what happened to dear Inias." Antonio chuckled as Athena sat on the floor like a child.

Another surprise, the family had truly never told an outsider about what happened to the youngest Rossi brother.

Athena moved her hands again, hitting them on top of eachother over and over again.

"Well, when my two brothers were killed. Leonardo and Bellamy there was much hate and pain in our family. One night, there was a loud crash from somewhere in my home. And when I arrived downstairs. I found Inias bleeding on my floor, his ongue severed and him bleeding on my tile."

Matteo remembered the night well, it was the night before he decided he couldn't live in a big house either his brothers. It was to risky. All the brothers in one house. Easy targets.

"Before he had passed out from the blood loss. He had chocked the word "brother" out of his mouth. We didn't know what he meant by that, but now we believe he meant that whoever hurt him. Was the one to kill my brothers."

Brother. It had confused Matteo for the longest time, there was two brothers killed. Why would he only talk about one brother?

Sooner or later, he gave up on his track of trying to decode whatever it was that he was speaking about. And gave into the idea that everyone had given him.

"I'm so sorry." Daniel muttered.

"It's been difficult, Inias already had a mental illness that made his age and mind not match. He would act more like a child than an adult at some points." Antonio shook his head at whatever Athena had signed at him.

Deep deep hole, one where you will never crawl out of brother.

Once again, he was never really a jealous type. He couldn't be, he lived his brothers. But the way Antonio smiled at Athena. It made his gut turn.

It's totally not like you were rearranging her guts just a few minutes ago. Antonio could smile at whoever he wanted.

Just not at Athena.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎.
𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛-
𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝"
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟹𝟶𝟼

𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? 𝙾𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚎𝚡?!?

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖.

𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 + 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 + 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝟼𝟼𝟼 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍+𝙴𝚗𝚣𝚘.

𝙶𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖.

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚖, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗.

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 = 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔? 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠 𝚐𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝟺𝟶? 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝟼𝟶? 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝟷𝟶𝟶?

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.7K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
138K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - Β»I'm trained to kill, not to loveΒ« I have killed many men in my life. ...
56.6K 1.3K 57
Sin. 23 year old self taught assassin with a list of names she's kept tucked in her boot since she started losing track in her head. Never works fo...
ISpy By Pookie

Fanfiction

100K 4.3K 50
"I really need you. You're the only one I know who can get the job done. Louis is too reckless and Russ isn't meant to be on the field." He said refe...