En Maama😍{✔✔}

By neha__nehzz

Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to t... More

Intro
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39 (Epilogue)
Thank you Note & About next plot
Important!!
Next??
INFO
Kindly Read
New Short story
New Story Alert!!

Chap 32

6.8K 598 75
By neha__nehzz

Hey buddies..😉

Double update😊

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

"Ma.. en dress enga.."

  Sivaangi who failed to find out her dress for the reception shouted at binni from her room..

Binni : Anga irukkum di.. nalla paaru.. (she shouted back)
Sk : Che.. enga poyi tholanje intha dress-uh.. (she annoyingly murmured under her breathe while searching her dress in the cupboard)

  The next sec she was pinned to the wall making her gasp.. soon her eyes met a pair of brown orbs and both drowned into eachother's eyes..

Ak : Oii.. Enna??

   He asked in his base voice and she lowered her head with a blush.. he smiled at his effect on her and lifted her chin and made her to look him..

Ak : Enna paaru di.. (husky voice)

   She remained silent hiding her blush which was clearly caught by him and he just handed over a cover making her confuse..

Ak : Inaikku function kku intha dress podu.. unakaaga special-ah vangunathu.. (he said and she bought that with a smile)

Ak : Poduven la.. (base voice 10 teaspoon)
Sk : Mm..

   Her heart fluttered when he moved closer towards her.. his hands caressed her red cheeks while she lowered her eyes making her cheeks more red..

   She gasped when his lips met her cheek and she clutched his shirt on his sudden move.. It was a long kiss and she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin.. He pulled back and looked her who was like red tomato..

Ak : Love you..

   Her heart skipped a beat hearing the magical words again but remained silent looking at him with full of love

Ak : Oii.. thiruppi sollamaatiya.. (he asked in his deep voice her cheeks pained due to continuous blush)
Ak : Ipdi vekka padaatha di.. aprom edhaadhu pannita nirthamaate paathuko.. (he said while she gasped)

Sk : Enna pechu maama pesure..
Ak : En pondatti kitta na epdi vena pesuve.. unakku enna??
Sk : Oh.. apdiya.. (raising her eyebrow)
Ak : Apdiye dhan.. (he said and both chuckled)

   She smiled and encircled her hands around his neck while his hands encircled her waist.. she leaned and placed a long kiss on his both the cheeks making him smile..

Sk : Love you too Maama..
Ak : Avlo dhana.. Edhaadhu maathi try pannalaam la.. (gazing at her lips making her complete red)
Sk : Maama.. (whining)

Ak : Seri.. innoru naal paathukalaam.. ok va..

    She nodded and hugged him tightly while he chuckled wrapping his hands around her..

~~~~~~~~

   Sivaangi got ready in a black gown(yesterday her insta story pic)which was gifted by him and done some minimal make up completing her look..

   She moved downstairs excitedly but confused seeing no one there.. Thats when binni came towards her adjusting her saree..

Binni : Enna sivu ready aaitiya..
Sk : Mm..
Binni : Heyy super-ah irukku di.. maaplai kku semma selection..
Sk : Edheyy.. 😱unakku epdi theriyum..

Binni : Avan enkitta already sollita..
Sk : Oh.. Seri elaarum enga ma.. yaareyume kaanom..

Binni : Avanga elaam munnadiye kelambite..
Sk : Kelambitaangala.. (pouting)
Binni : Athukku ennadi anga poyi paakalaam la..
Sk : Mm seri.. (she nodded with disappointment)

    They moved outside and got inside the car while the driver drove to the location.. Soon they reached the party hall and her eyes searched a particular person..

   Her eyes landed on him who was busy chatting with his friends wearing a black suit.. She forgot herself and completely drooled over him but came back to her trance averting her gaze..

Sk(mv) : Epdi jolly-ah irukku nu paaru.. konjam aachu gavanikudhaanu paaru..

   She twisted her lips and moved towards the stage noticing her sister and arjun.. she greeted them and engrossed in a deep conversation with them..

   Ashwin who was busy with his friends gaze suddenly fell on sivaangi who is looking breathe takingly beautiful.. he shamelessly sighted her while sivaangi who felt someone's gaze on her turn to notice him..

  He smiled at her but she just turned her head twisting her lips making him confuse..

Ak(mv) : Enaachu ivalukku..

  Sivaangi was walking here and there at a corner with a pout but soon dashed on something hard.. She noticed ashwin who was looking at her with a smile..she ignored him and started to move but he held her wrist..

Ak : Sivu enaachu..
Sk : Po maama enkitta pesaadha..
Ak : En ma??

Sk : En mela konjam kooda unakku akkarai illa.. iruntha enna kandukaama iruppena.. (pouting)
Ak : Aii.. Unna intha dress la paaka na evlo aaravama irunthenu theriyuma.. (he said wrapping his hands around her neck)

Ak : Your looking gorgeous my girl.. ippo mattum intha public-ah ilaama irunthiruntha unakku oru kiss kuduthiruppen.. (he said in his base voice making her blush)

"Ladies and Gentleman.."

   They jerked by the voice of rakshan who was satnding at the stage holding the mic..

" Intha special aana ocasion innum special-ah maatha oruthara koopduvoma.."

  All looked eachother eachother with confusion including ashwin and sivaangi..

"Lets welcome Sivaangi for a beautiful song"

    Her eyes widened hearing his words while the hall filled with applauses.. She hesitsted first but accepted when all of them compuled her..

    Ashwin's gaze was fixed on her who was holding the mic with little nervousness.. But it flew away when he passed an assuring smile towards her.. She smiled and closed her eyes holding the mic near her lips..

                  Bae kannaala thittidaathey
           Yena bae pazhasellaam poye poyaache
                Bae atha sirippa niruthidaathey
        Yena bae ini athu thaan maaya veya aayaache

                       Ini naan unna
          Yen kanna pola paathukka poren
                       Thunaya kaatha
         Antha mazhaya kooda serthukka poren

           Unakku ethellaam romba pudikkumnu
                     Therinjukka poren
           Yen bae neethaannu oorukku ellaam
                     Theruvikka poren

   She opened her eyes to witness the sight of him who was admiring her singing with a smile... she fixed her gaze on him and started to sing the remaining lines..

                         Anbe anbe neethaane
                      Enthan anbe neethaane
                          En bae endraal nee
                 Ellaathukkum mele neethaane

                       En bae en bae nethaane
                      Ethan thenbe neethaane
                        Munbe munbe vanthe
                          En bae neethaane

   Their eyelock broke by loud claps and whistles.. he signalled a superb sign at her while all others were busy appreciating her and he felt proud of her but his attention turn towards some boys who were busy with some talks..

"Dei antha ponnu semmaya irukku la.. paatu vera super..

"Ponnoda thangachi pola.. Romba azhaga irukka"

"Poyi ponnu ketrudalaama da.. antha ponnu amma inga dha iruppa..

Ak(mv) : Edheyy.. Ivanga nammala fast-ah irukka..😲

    His possessive mode turned on when the boys sighted her continuosly.. Sivaangi happily walked towards ashwin who's gaze were fixed on the boys gang..

Sk : Maama.. paatu epdi.. (she asked breaking his trance)

Ak : Huh??
Sk : Paatu epdinu keten maama..

  Sparing a quick glance at the boys gang he said..

Ak : Super-ah paadne darling.. (he said little bit louder making her eyes wide)
Sk : Enna maama pudhusa darling-

   Her words stopped when he kissed the side of her head infront of all making her shock.. He smirked at the boys gang while they moved away with embarassment but sivaangi was looking him with a open mouth..

Ak : Enaachu ma..??(shooking her while she nodded a no)

    Rakshan smiled mischeivously and moved towards sivaangi who was happily having her icecream alone..

Rak : Thangam..
Sk : Enna thangam..?? Enaachu..??

Rak : Illa thangam, nee ipdi thaniya icecream saaptitirukke.. Aana adha konjam kooda mathikaama un aal anga enna pannudhu nu paaru..

    He pointed ashwin who was surrounded by a group of girls making her shock.. But the thing is the girls are arjun's cousins and arjun introduced them to him but  arjun moved away looking other guests leaving them alone..

   But sivaangi burned with possessiveness looking at the sight while rakshan mentally chuckled..

Rak : Paaru thangam epdi konjitirukku nu.. (he said while sivaangi fisted her hand)

   Unable to control her anger she took a glass of vodka from the table beside and drank that closing her eyes making rakshan gasp.. Before he could stop she drank the next glass..

Rak : Thangam.. ven-

    Not listening to his words she continue to drink and finished 5 glass of vodka making rakshan's eyes wide..

How is it??
Marakaama comnt pannunga??

Ready to witness a drunken sivaangi😆

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.
5.8K 452 12
Sivaangi was never in love with Ashwin, but she always had feelings for Aniurdh... Will he return the love?
37.9K 2.1K 30
Ashwin and Sivaangi the most loved pair by the fans... Or are they? Are they really in love or is Sivaangi in more pain than ever? Will her best frie...
Mine By Rr

Romance

137K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...