LicoVamp: Magic Lovers

By Maowdoodles

Licorice Cookie x Vampire Cookie Fanfic because i love this ship Vampire Cookie and Licorice Cookie were onc... More

Juice Bar Regulars
Cookies of Darkness
Familiar Cookie
Buddy Buddy
Vampire Sleepover
Magic Lovers
Good Morning
Chit Chat
Breakfast
To Soon
Ex Magic Lovers
The Dark
Concert Tickets
Inadequate
The Scythe
After-Show
Back to Regular
Night Out
Plans
Home-Made
Pompon
Gardening
The Bar
" Going Home "
Stuck
Sneak
Going Home
Thrist Quenched🩸
Interruption
Start Over
Night
Sunrise
Morning
It's a Date!
Pomegranate
After Drinks
To A Kingdom
Berry Nice
The Garden
The Street
Double Date
A Dance, Perhaps?
One Night
Dawn
Bye, Hollyberry
Till Next Time
Confrontation
Rain Water
Hot Shower
Tonight
Alchemy
Disguise
Side Effects
Close Call
Morning Over
Intrigue
Purple
Licorice
Alchemist
Sandwich
i love you.
This House
To Know
Freshly Brewed
Over Tea
Violet
To Night
Funny Number
Official
Good Night Kiss
Unexpected Guest

Dark

329 15 8
By Maowdoodles

Licorice made the long journey to the Darkness' lair after his date with Vampire. He thought about how well the day had gone, despite the run-in with Vamp's bar friend. He hoped it didn't cause too much trouble for Vamp. The last thing he wanted was to trouble him. He thought of how Vampire had drunkenly told him he loved him. He wondered how possible it was. Maybe the two did share feelings for one another? It was a thought that comforted Licorice, but he wasn't sure how true it could be. He could only imagine a world where it would be easy. Where he didn't feel the need to battle and question these feelings that bled down to a past he wished to change. Actions he couldn't bare look back on without a pain growing in his chest.

Licorice walked into the Darkness' lair. It was empty, and dim. Not completely unusual for the place but it still put Licorice on edge. As he walked towards his room, he heard footsteps behind him. Immediately, he was able to recognize the footsteps. Pomegranate cookie. Her heels clacking on the floor grew closer and Licorice froze in place.

"I was wondering how you could get into the kingdom so easily... Seems you have a little accomplis?" she said.

Licorice kept his eyes away from the cookie and without turning, he spoke. "I- I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh come on now, Licorice cookie. You can't fool me. You should be glad I have yet to bring up a... certain cookie to Dark Enchantress."

     Licorice tensed up.

"I hope your little relationship is to help the Darkness. Such foolishness would be an awful waste of time." She continued. "Tell me, what do you have planned?"

"Nothing! He has nothing to do with anything! I just wanted to spend time with a... friend." he emphasized.

"Friend? Ha! I'm sure that "friend" must really like the taste of your neck."

     Despite the bite on his neck being covered, Licorice still jolted his hand over to the spot. She had indeed noticed.

Pomegranate sighed. "You know, Our Master only took you in because you studied in a similar school she did long ago. I don't know what she saw in you then but whatever it was has clearly long died out. I'm tired of your failures, Licorice Cookie. Our Master can only take so much disappointment from you."

There was a long pause after Pomegranate spoke.

Licorice stayed turned away as he thought. Pomegranate often spoke down to Licorice, embellishing or twisting words to break him down to build up a better work ethic. Her only goal was to please Dark Enchantress and so was Licorice's, but he also sought admiration. He wanted recognition, to be seen as more. He wanted it all and he was determined to get it, no matter what.

     Licorice then turned toward Pomegranate and met her eyes with his. "Then... this will be the last time I disappoint her."

Licorice started to turn back towards his room. As he walked off, Pomegranate lifted an eyebrow at him. What could he mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 413 24
Custard cookie iii thinks he's the king, but everyone tells him he's not. Pancake cookie likes to fly, well at least try too. But when Custard and Pa...
30.6K 877 27
Licorice cookie is my favorite character so deal with this semi fluff semi angst x reader fic (also idk if it is considered slowburn though it defini...
9.7K 240 29
Since I've seen so many stories off my favorite ship, I have been inspired to write my own. It might not be 100% accurate but I will try to make it a...
561 6 8
It's been a few months after the princess contest. Princess Cookie has returned to talk to the house royals about adventure, only to find out Jungleb...