Rishabala One Shot Story Coll...

Por lazyakabookworm

My Collection of Rishabala One Shots Cover Courtesy : taranawriting Más

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This
Abandoned Series 1 : Fallen
Abandoned Series 2 : Contract Wife
All Roads Leads to You
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani (One Shot)
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Baby Series 2 : The One That Got Away
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Deranged Minds
Destined To Be Yours
Destiny
Devar - Bhabhi Duology 1 - No Choice But Seduction
Devar - Bhabhi Duology 2 - Gentle Rogue
Dhokha/Betrayal
Diamonds in The Sky
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 : Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish...
Fire & Ice
Forbidden Love
Forced Marriage 1 - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Forced Marriage 2 : Random Husband
Forced Marriage 3 - Just One Kiss
Give Me Tonight
Handcuffed!!!
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame (Rape Story)
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks!
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Jaan-E-Mann
Just A Kiss Away
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Lost Love
Love Actually
Love Bollywood Ishtyle
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal
Mills & Boons Series 2 :The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Belle
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Parent Child Series 1 : Punar Vivaah
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger In My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Sweet Talk
Taming The Beast
Tanha Dil/ Lonely Heart
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Perfect Husband
The Proposal
The Stranger In My Life
Trapped
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Twin Series 5 : Bound By Destiny
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Viraasat
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
What Goes Around Comes Around
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine
Link to Rishabala One Shot Story Collection II

Love Game

3.3K 139 8
Por lazyakabookworm

Sultan curiously walks towards the hotel room RK had messaged him. RK and he hadn't talked after their confrontation two months ago when RK had found out that his best friend was sleeping with his girlfriend on the side. He still didn't know, how RK found out about it, they had been very careful to hide it from RK. But RK found out about it and RK had sworn to destroy him and then he had been silent ever since. Nothing from his side for these two months, now just a message asking him to come to this hotel room.

Wonder what he was up to? He knew, it had nothing to do with Dipali as RK hadn't even given her a second glance after their fight. He and Dipali had continued their affair, it wasn't even an affair, they were just fuck buddies. He had never felt any guilt for having an affair with Dipali because RK wasn't serious about Dipali, RK was never serious about any girl. He changed his girls like one changed their shirts. So he had never understood why RK had reacted the way he did. RK didn't love Dipali, that RK, Dipali and he himself knew. Then why had he reacted like that? Just because, he had gone behind his back to sleep with RK's girlfriend? RK was big on exclusivity when it came to relations, which he never understood. Anyway, why did RK call him here? Does he want to patch up? They were best friends from childhood. RK practically grew up in his house. RK was a true friend. He never left any girl that came his way but when they both found out his sister had a huge crush on RK, RK hadn't acted on it, out of loyalty towards him and RK knew how much his little sister meant to him.

Sultan rings the bell as all these thoughts coursed through his mind. In spite of being childhood friends, he could never predict what RK would do next. So he was a little worried too about RK. If RK said, he would destroy him then RK would.

RK opens the door with a huge smile on his face. One look at RK and he knew, RK just finished having sex. His hair was messed up. There was lipstick on his lips and chest. He had no shirt and his pants was zipped up but not buttoned. He wasn't wearing shoes or socks.

"Why did you call me here?" Sultan asks him curiously wondering why RK would call him to a place where RK was having sex.

"I just had the best sex of my life." RK informs him as he leaned on the door frame grinning ear to ear.

"Really?" Sultan asks with a curious smile still not understanding why he was asked to come here.

"THE BEST." RK says smiling.

"Did you call me here to tell me that?"

"Obviously." RK replies.

"Why?" Sultan asks with a frown. Did he get back with Dipali? and did he think that was going to hurt him?

"Come on in. Don't you want to see her?" RK asks him happily as he guided him in.

Sultan curiously follows him wondering which girl, RK thought was important enough to him that it would hurt him if RK slept with her.

"Jaan." RK lovingly calls as he knocked on the bathroom door.

Sultan curiously watches as the door opened and the girl asked RK something.

"Just come out and see who it is." RK was cheerfully telling her.

Sultan looks around and sees a sandal and a jacket on the messed up bed. He walks towards the bed and picks up the jacket curiously. He had seen that jacket somewhere. He couldn't place where. So it was definitely a girl he knew, but who??

"Bhai?" Madhu gasps in shock seeing Sultan there.

Sultan stops in shock hearing Madhu's voice. No, can't be. RK would never do that. Not even in RK's wildest dreams he would think of doing anything disrespectful towards Madhu. RK knew, what Madhu meant to him. DAMMIT! RK knew what Madhu meant to him.

"Sultan... look who is here." RK cheerfully tells him.

Sultan turns to look at the girl, hoping against hope that it isn't his little sister, but turning back, he finds Madhu nervously standing next to RK. Her lips were swollen and clothes were crumpled up. her hair tied up at the back, having had his share of affairs he knew what a messed up hair looked like when it was tied up in an attempt to look neat.

Then RK, puts his hand around Madhu's shoulder, bringing her close to him and he nuzzles Madhu's neck.

"Rishu, what are you doing?" Madhu asks worried as she tried to move away from him.

"What are you doing here, Madhu?" Sultan angrily asks her.

"What do you think?" RK asks him happily.

"We love each other, bhai." Madhu tells him worriedly.

Hearing her, RK rolls his eyes silently laughing.

"DON'T YOU SEE IT, MADHU?" Sultan asks her furiously as he saw RK's reaction. "He is using you to take revenge on me. Damn it, Madhu."

"What are you talking about, bhai?" Madhu asks confused then she turns to look at RK worriedly and RK shrugs in reply.

"Please Madhu, tell me that you didn't sleep with him. And take your hands off her!" Sultan furiously screams at RK.

"No, we didn't sleep together. Right, Madhu?" RK asks Madhu.

Madhu worriedly shakes her head in negative.

"Madhu said she wanted to wait for marriage."

Madhu turns to RK confused hearing that.

Seeing Madhu's reaction, Sultan understood the truth. They did have sex and now, RK was acting like a loving boyfriend trying to protect her in front of her brother, to fool Madhu.

"And I want to fulfill every wish of Madhu's because I am so madly in love with her." RK informs Sultan.

"Stay away from my sister, RK!" Sultan tells him as his eyes filled with tears. He furiously pulls Madhu towards him. Madhu yelps in shock and RK furiously pulls her back.

"She is no longer just your sister. she is going to be Mrs. Rishabh Kundra, so treat her with respect." RK whispers furiously to him.

Sultan turns to look at Madhu and sees her looking at RK as if she was worshipping him.

God! He has brainwashed her with all his romantic words. RK knew there was no way he could hurt him other than through Madhu and he had used Madhu. Oh Lord.

"RK, please not my sister." Sultan begs him.

"Bhai... what are you saying?" Madhu asks him confused.

"RK is no longer my friend, Madhu. He is using you to hurt me. Don't trust him."

"No, bhai. He loves me. We are going to get married. See." Madhu tells him as she showed him her engagement ring.

"RK... please she is an innocent girl. She is my sister." Sultan begs him.

"Jaan... I want to talk to your brother alone. You said you wanted to take a shower, right? Before... you know, after we..." RK asks her as he looked at Sultan with a smirk, making Sultan boil in anger and pain. "Go take your shower."

"Now?" Madhu asks in shock as she looked at Sultan and RK in shock.

"Yes. Please?"

"Okay." Madhu agrees as she worriedly looked at Sultan then turning she walks back into the bathroom.

"She is a dirty girl." RK tells Sultan in a sexy drawl.

"RK!" Sultan furiously shouts as he lurched at his throat.

RK pushes him away and says as he twisted his neck, "Does it hurt? To have your best friend backstab you?"

"Why my sister?"

"Because your sister is the only way I can hurt you."

"She doesn't know anything. She is an innocent."

"She knows quite a bit. If you know, what I am talking about." RK tells him with a wink as he picked up his shirt to wear it. "And she is not an innocent."

"RK! STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

"Didn't you understand, Sultan?" RK asks Sultan surprised.

"What?"

"I am going to marry her."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah! And I am going to make her life miserable thus making your life miserable."

"Keep Madhu out of this."

"Not possible." RK tells him shrugging.

"You didn't even care for Dipali." Sultan accuses him furiously.

"Damn right, I didn't!" RK tells him furiously as he turned to look at him. "But I cared for you. I trusted you with my eyes closed."

"she was just a girl." Sultan tells him in a soft voice.

"And Madhu is also just a girl."

"SHE IS MY SISTER."

"And Dipali was my girlfriend."

Sultan looks away, trying to find a way to convince RK to stay away from Madhu.

"Was it worth our friendship?" RK asks him a little hurt.

Sultan gulps hearing him.

"Once, I would have understood. We all are humans." RK tells him hurt. "But for months. Without any guilt or thought for me... how could you, Sultan? Did I mean so little to you?"

"I didn't think she meant anything to you."

"I don't give a damn about her. it was you, Sultan. My best friend." RK reminds him angrily.

"Can't you just let it go?"

"No."

"Rishu." Madhu softly calls him as she opened the door, poking her head out.

"Haan Jaan?" RK walks towards the bathroom.

"Are you done talking? Can I come out?"

"Yes, love." RK says as he lovingly caressed Madhu's cheek.

Madhu smiles as she stepped out looking fresh after her bath.

"You look beautiful." RK says softly as he draped his finger around her wet curls.

Madhu blushes hearing him and asks him, "Did you convince him for our marriage?"

RK sadly shakes his head, "He thinks I am trying to take revenge on Dipali issue."

"Oh." Madhu's smile drops hearing him.

"You know about Dipali?" Sultan asks shocked.

"She is the one who told me what you two were up to." RK informs him.

"You told him?" Sultan asks shocked. When did she find out?

"It was wrong, bhai. He trusted you so much." Madhu tells him sadly. "When I saw her in our house, I was so shocked. I couldn't believe you would do that to Rishu. He loved you so much and you... I tried to not tell him but when I saw her again and again in our house, I couldn't keep it from him. I am sorry."

"You did the right thing, love. Isn't that what got us together?" RK lovingly asks her and Madhu smiles at him happy hearing that.

"Madhu... he is acting." Sultan tells her in shock.

"No, bhai... he loves me."

"You are no longer my friend, Sultan. But that doesn't mean I would play with Madhu's feelings and love." RK tells him offended.

"STOP IT, RK! I am sorry for what I did to you."

"Sorry is too little."

"Stay away from my sister."

"No, Sultan. I am going to marry her."

Sultan pulls his hair furiously as he tried to save his sister from RK. Then turning to Madhu, he asks her, "If he loves you so much, then why did he call me here? When you two were... why did he wanted me to see you both here? He wants his revenge, that is why."

Madhu turns to RK curiously. "You called him here?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"To talk about our marriage."

Madhu turns to look at Sultan. "Now, you believe him?"

"YOU BELIEVE THAT?"

"Yes." Madhu replies.

"We are going home." Sultan says as he grabbed her hand.

Madhu turns to look at RK, as if asking permission.

"You go; I will come tomorrow. We will get married as we decided. He will never believe that my intentions towards you are pure." RK calmly tells her.

Madhu nods her head as her eyes filled with tears.

That night and the next day, Sultan had tried his best to make Madhu understand that RK was playing with her, but Madhu was too blinded by his love that she had a counter point to everything that he argued. He had tried to plead, beg, threaten her and she had stood strong in her love for RK. In the end, when RK had come to take her with him, she had left with him. Apologizing to him and promising that one day he would understand that RK's love for her was true, she had left with RK. And the next day, she became RK's wife.

He rarely saw Madhu after that. The only places he met her were, when they attended parties of their common friends. Sultan would watch how RK left Madhu all alone in the party while he went off to drink and have a merry time with everyone. Madhu would look miserable as RK flirted with every girl at the party. It was killing him to see his darling sister like that.

"Madhu..."

"Bhai..." Madhu turns to him with a big smile on her face and her eyes filled with happy tears.

"How are you, Madhu?"

"I am happy, bhai... I miss you... how are you?"

"You are really happy?" Sultan asks as he looked at RK dancing with a girl.

"Yes, he treats me like a princess." Madhu tells him smiling. "Only thing, he has forbid me from talking to you." Madhu tells him sadly. "But it is not his fault. You screamed at me when I left home and he is worried that you would hurt me. So, he has told me I should never go and talk to you but if you come to talk to me then I can talk."

Sultan looks at her frowning, wondering whether she would stop talking to him if RK says so.

"And you never came to talk to me." Madhu softly complains.

"Why are you listening to him like this, Madhu? He doesn't deserve your devotion to him."

"Bhai... don't say anything against my husband, I won't tolerate it." Madhu tells him angrily. "I know my Rishu. He can't live without me."

"Then what is he doing? Stop acting, Madhu. You made a mistake by marrying him. Don't feel guilty about it. you come back home. I'll forgive you for not believing me and marrying him." Sultan tells her honestly.

"I am not acting, bhai."

"He is flirting with that girl!"

"He was always a flirt. I always knew that. But he won't cross his limit."

"Then why do you look so miserable."

"Because he is drinking." Madhu tells him sadly. "Every time we go for parties, he drinks. And I don't like it."

Sultan sighs furiously.

"because I told him, he doesn't drink otherwise. At parties, he has to drink to maintain appearance."

"GOD! How can you be so blind? He is sloshed!"

"He is acting, bhai." Madhu tells him chuckling.

"WHAT?"

"He told me that he doesn't drink much. He acts as if he is drinking. He doesn't have more than even one peg. But I don't like that also." Madhu finishes feeling a little upset. "But I can't force him to stop that also. I don't want to impose on him."

"You are blind, MADHU!"

"You are blind, bhai. You can't see how much Rishu loves me."

"He is cheating you!"

"He might have been your best friend, bhai. But he isn't like you." Madhu softly tells him.

There was no bigger slap than that for Sultan.

"I'll prove it to you, Madhu." Sultan vows and he turns around and walk off.

RK watches as Sultan walked away from Madhu. He continued to sway as he kept looking at Madhu and she turns to look at him. He smiles at her and raises his eye brows at her and Madhu smiles at him as she shook her head.

I'll come? RK mouths to her as he gestured.

Madhu shakes her head at him and mouths back Enjoy.

Love you. RK mouths to her and then he turns to the girl dancing with him and smiles at her.

RK was walking around as he looked for Mukund.

"Hi."

Hearing the sexy sound, RK turns to look at the girl with a mental smirk.

"Hi."

"I'm Ria," she says as she offered her hand to him.

RK shakes her hand.

"So chaste? You are definitely not the Rishabh Kundra that I heard about."

RK smirks hearing that, "And what did you hear?"

"Such sinful things that makes girls like me hot." Ria says as she slowly ran her hand over his chest. "Hot with need."

RK quickly holds her finger and gently pushes it away. "My wife is here."

"Let's go somewhere else."

"Hmmm."

"I've a room here." Ria tells him in a seductive tone.

RK turns to look at Madhu and sees her busy talking to his friend's wife.

"You go. I'll follow you."

"Room 1015."

RK waits for a few minutes and quickly slips out before Madhu notices him, as he didn't want to lose this chance by Madhu following him out of curiosity.

RK knocks on the door and Ria quickly opens the door. She crooks her finger at him.

"What took you so long?" Ria asks him as she threw her arms around him.

"Got something to drink?" RK asks her as he untangled her hand from his neck.

"Drink?" Ria asks confused. "I thought, we didn't have much time."

"We don't." RK agrees. "But I need some drink."

"Let me check the mini bar." Ria says as she sashayed towards the mini bar.

"Who told you about me?" RK asks her.

"My friend."

RK leans on the door as he listened closely.

"Which friend?"

"Shreya."

"Shreya?" RK asks curiously.

"Hmmm... She told me like two years back."

"I might have made a quite impression, if you remember it even now."

"You did." Ria says with a sexy smile as she passed him a small bottle.

RK takes the bottle from her and reads the label then he keeps it on the table.

"What? Not your brand?"

"Not my girl." RK tells her chuckling.

"What?" Ria asks not understanding.

"Will explain." RK tells her as he leaned on the door and listened closely.

"What are you doing?" Ria asks confused.

"Ssshhh.."
And they remained in silence for a couple more minutes.

"You are freaking me out. You should leave." Ria tells him getting worried at his behavior.

"I'll." RK tells her but remained where he was.

"If you didn't want to have sex then why did you come here?"

RK studies her face for a while and wanted to laugh out loud seeing the worry on her face.

"I HAD ENOUGH! Get out!"

RK smirks in reply.

"I'll call..."

And RK hears them. "Sshhh."

"What?" Ria asks then was about to ask something when RK quickly covers her mouth and listened carefully. Then he heard the unmistakable sound of the key turning.

He quickly keeps his hand on her neck and asks furiously, "WHO TOLD YOU TO BRING ME HERE?"

Hearing his question, Ria's eyes widen in shock and she panics.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?"

The door opens and Madhu and Sultan steps in.

"Rishu?" Madhu calls him in confusion.

"Madhu?" RK turns to Madhu acting shocked.

"What is happening here?" Madhu asks shocked as she hurried to him.

Ria pushes him away as she ran to Sultan in fear. "Were you trying to get me killed? He is mad!"

"So it was you?" RK asks Sultan acting shocked.

"Rishu... please tell me what is happening here... who is she?"

"Don't you get it, Madhu?" Sultan asks her. "Why would he be in a room with a girl?"

"Rishu?" Madhu turns to him not wanting to believe her eyes over RK. "What happened?"

"Madhu... she came to me and told me that Mukund got drunk and she put him here. So, I came to check on him. When I reached here, Mukund wasn't here and she just came on to me. When I questioned her she said, someone paid her to do all that." RK tells her acting all shocked and violated.

"What?" Madhu asks shocked.

"He is lying, Madhu." Sultan argues.

"What are you doing here, Sultan?" RK asks him. "And why is she clinging on to you?"

Madhu turns to look at her brother in shock and her eyes fill with tears. "Why did you do this, bhai?"

"You would believe him over me?"

"You said you would prove that he is cheating me, right?"

"Just tell her, is what he is saying true?" Sultan turns to Ria.

"No." Ria replies.

"If I am lying, then how did you have a key to this room, Sultan? Why did you bring Madhu here?" RK calmly asks him.

Sultan gulps hearing the question.

"How can you do all this, bhai? Doesn't my happiness mean anything to you?" Madhu asks him sadly.

"Madhu, he is cheating you."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING AGAINST RISHU!"

"It's okay, jaan." RK says as he hugged her.

"Rishu, I don't want to stay here anymore. Please, I want to go home."

"Okay. Come."

"Jaan... I'll just come now." RK gently tells Madhu as he kissed her forehead.

"Where are you going?" Madhu asks him.

"I'll just tell Abhay that we are leaving otherwise it would be rude."

"Come soon."

"Okay." RK starts to walk off then turning to Madhu, he cups her face and kisses her forehead, "I am sorry, I hurt you, jaanu."

"It was not your fault." Madhu tells him as she hugged him.

"I was a reason."

"It's okay."

"Love you, jaan."

Madhu smiles at him, "I know. I love you, too."

RK smiles at her, "I'll come soon."

Sultan was still reeling in shock at having the table turned on him. RK walks in chuckling.

"I can't believe that you are such an idiot." RK tells him sniggering.

Sultan looks up at RK in shock.

"You talk to Madhu and within minutes a girl comes desperate to have sex, and you thought I would fall for that?" RK asks him chuckling.

"So you knew from the beginning."

"Yes. Otherwise, why the hell would I go with her to the room?" RK asks him laughing.

Hearing the question, Sultan frowns a little wondering whether he was the one who got it wrong and Madhu was right about RK's feelings for her.

"My life's mission is to ruin you." RK tells him shaking his head. "To hurt you. and how can I do that without Madhu? My pawn. So you really thing, I would jeopardize my relation with Madhu for some mindless sex?"

"She loves you so much."

"And I loved you like a brother."

Sultan looks down in guilt.

"Stop playing with her life."

"I'll, but then by that time, she would hate you."

"I never thought, you would be hurt by that."

"If you didn't, why did you hide?" RK asks not believing Sultan.

"I..."

"You knew, Sultan. You knew that it would kill me that my best friend was cheating me with my girlfriend. You also knew that I wouldn't give a fuck about Dipali cheating me but you cheating me, that would kill me. But still you went on with it."

"Tell me this, Sultan. If, I had decided to marry Dipali would you have gone on with her or stopped?"

Sultan couldn't bring himself to lie because he knew RK already knew the truth.

"You never deserved my friendship and my love." RK tells Sultan hurt. "And you know, what else you don't deserve? Madhu's love. I'll make sure that I wipe out every last drop of love she has for you."

"You alright, jaan?" RK asks her in concern.

Madhu nods her head as she snuggled him.

"Look at me." RK tells her not believing her.

Madhu leans up and look at him. "When you are with me, how can I not be fine?" Madhu asks him with a soft smile.

RK moves closer to her and takes her lips in his. He kisses her hungrily.

"You tired?" RK asks her breathlessly against her lips. Today was too much for Madhu.

"A little."

"Okay, then you sleep." RK tells her as he kissed her on her forehead.

"Why do you love me so much?" Madhu asks him lovingly.

"I don't have anyone else to love."

"Hmmm... in that case, will you love me less when we have babies?"

"No... I'll love you all the more." RK tells her as he caressed her cheek. "Why? You want to have babies?"

"No... after our first anniversary, maybe."

RK smiles at her. "You sleep. You had a very tiring day."

Madhu kisses him on his cheek and lies back as she closed her eyes.

RK watches Madhu as she slept. His innocent wife. He didn't know when he started loving her. Maybe he always did love her. He had always been attracted to her and had even been ecstatic when he realized that she had a crush on him, but he had curbed his feelings out of respect and loyalty towards his friend. And that friend had backstabbed him. After his parents' death, he had been all alone except for his best friend. He had considered Sultan his family and it had nearly killed him when Madhu had told him about what Sultan was doing. He didn't believe her and had even go on to accuse her of trying to play dirty games to break up Dipali and him. But then he knew Madhu also and couldn't believe that Madhu would make up a story like that. Hoping it was a misconception of Madhu, he had tried to investigate it only to find out that she was telling the truth. His life had come crashing down.

He wanted to hurt Sultan the way, he had hurt him. The only way to hurt Sultan was Madhu. But he knew, he couldn't play with Madhu, so before he formed his plan itself, he knew he would marry Madhu. He had started pursuing Madhu at first in the disguise of nursing his broken heart and then her, itself. Madhu had showered him with love and care. He couldn't help but accept the love he felt for her.

He had made sure that he never hurt Madhu or treated her disrespectfully, except for when he said something regarding Madhu to Sultan. He loved her so much that he had waited for their marriage to make her his. Even though, Madhu hadn't any such reservations. RK thought with a chuckle as he remembered what had happened when he had brought Madhu home after she left Sultan's house the day before their wedding.

"This is your room?" Madhu asks as she stepped into the master bedroom.

"Our room." RK corrects her.

Madhu smiles at him happily.

"You sleep here tonight; I'll sleep in the guest room."

"You are not sleeping here?" Madhu asks.

"I don't think it is a good idea."

"Why?"

"Because then we will have our wedding night, now."

Madhu giggles hearing him. "Anyway we are getting married tomorrow."

"Yes. So just one night."

"Why?" Madhu asks a little upset.

RK cutely frowns, "If I didn't know better, I would think, you want a wedding night now."

"We love each other."

"Yes, we do." RK confirms cupping her face. "But not tonight."

"You told bhai that I want to wait till wedding, I never said anything like that. Then why did you say that?"

"I didn't think he believed that we didn't make love, so I said that."

"You have been with other women, then why not me?" Madhu asks him a little upset as she looked down.

"Look at me." RK gently commands her. Madhu sadly looks up at him, RK with all his love tells her, "There were many women in my life, Madhu but you, Madhubala Malik, you are the only girl Rishabh Kundra has ever loved and you will be the only girl, Rishabh Kundra will ever love. So when I make you mine, it would be with all the respect that you deserve."

Madhu hugs RK as she felt tearing up feeling emotional.

"You should sleep." RK tells her.

"Won't you kiss me?"

RK gives her a chaste kiss on her cheek.

"No... like we kissed yesterday." Madhu shyly reminds him.

"No."

"Why?" Madhu asks frowning at him.

"Because Madhu, yesterday I let things go out of hand a little because I knew, your brother would come any minute, tonight, nobody is going to interrupt us, so I am not going to take a chance."

"You can still sleep here. I'll keep a pillow wall in middle."

RK shakes his head.

"I trust you, Rishu."

"I don't trust myself, Madhu." RK tells her and with a chuckle, he adds, "Right now, I don't trust you also."

Madhu blushes hearing him.

RK turns to look at Madhu and sees her peacefully sleeping. He lovingly caresses her cheek.
"I love you, Madhu." RK softly whispers to her.
Madhu mumbles in her sleep as she turned over and got on top of him. stretching on top of him, she hugs him and goes to sleep. RK couldn't help but chuckle. Which ever way, Madhu sleep, in the middle of the night, she would get on top of him and sleep on top of him. He hugs her tight, though at time, he did get body pain with the way they slept, he loved having her sleep on top of him. No one has loved him the way she loves him. She gave him her heart, body and soul. No one would care for him the way Madhu did. Her world revolved around him. And he wanted to repay her back for her love. No one in this world could love him, like she loved him and he wanted to give her back something that only he could give her. anyone could give her a family, love, luxuries. The only thing that only he could give her in this world is bepanah mohabbat. And he did. He couldn't help love her with every bit of life in him. He loves her so much that in comparison her love for him fell short.

It hurt him that, he was playing this dirty game behind her back, but try as he might, he couldn't bring himself to forgive Sultan. He knew, one day Madhu will find out what he was doing, he had a big suspicion that he himself would confess to her the truth because he was feeling very guilty lately, but he also knew that Madhu would be mad at him. Would stop talking to him. And he knew, that he would beg her on his knees till she forgave him. And she would forgive him, they couldn't stay away from each other. But then, she would make him promise that he leave her brother alone, and he knew that would be the end of his revenge. Whatever it is that she asks of him, he could never refuse it to her. If she asks him for his life, he would gladly give it up for her. So this revenge also, he would give up for her, but then, till she asks that of him, he was going to torture Sultan and have his revenge.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

275K 8.3K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
8.5K 389 1
Madhu who is from a lower middle class family is married to the Billionaire Rishabh Kundra because his sister wanted to marry her brother. In her hu...
20.7K 696 1
RK goes to attend his best friend's sister Madhu's wedding but due to circumstances, he has to elope with her on the night before her wedding. Cover...
32K 717 1
Journey of a couple from marriage to love to their newborn baby. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya