๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Per DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Mรฉs

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

473 12 2
Per DWeber02

Slow-motion. Flashes of light. Unfamiliar hallway. Two figures walk to the door.

Carrying their weapons of choice: a gun and a blade. Dean pulled his gun, with steel bullets in the clip. He slid out the clip and tabbed it on the gun with the remaining bullet. He pushed the clip back to its position.

Karina pulled out her blade from her ponytail, gripping the grip. She twirled it between her fingers. Watching through the window. Her thumb was on the lioness's carving.

Dean and Karina looked at each other. Nodded slightly before Dean turned the knob of the door, and opened it slowly. There was a blonde man tied to the chair, sweaty and in tears. Young woman doctor, a nurse, and a black man holding his rifle.

Looking at the two people walking in, ready to kill the man.

He looked up to see Dean and Karina holding their weapons. He began quickly defending himself. "No, no, no, no, you guys are not gonna... no, I swear! It's not in me!!"

"Oh, God... we're all gonna die."

"Maybe he's telling the truth."

Dean pulled up his gun, cocking the bullet. Aiming at the man's head. "He's not him, not anymore."

A man yelled at them, "No, stop it! Stop it! Ask her, ask the doctor!! It's not in me!!"

Dean and Karina looked at the doctor. She slowly answered them, "I... just... I can't tell."

The man sobbed, "No, please, don't. Don't. I swear, I..."

Dean's eyes shifted to Karina who was staring at the man. "Wanna do the honors?"

Karina smirked at the man and cocked her head. She gripped her blade and replied to Dean in the scariest, cold tone she encountered. "Gladly."

The man looked up at Karina who walked toward him, slowly. She pointed her blade to the man's chest. Leading to his heart.

He sobbed, "I swear, it's not in me. It's not in me! Don't... don't... Please don't."

Karina Leone, without hesitation. She pushed her blade into his heart. Leaving him choking on his own blood. Until the choking is stopped. She ripped the blade off of him, leaving the beautiful blade covered in blood. Karina looked at the man who was dead and smirked darkly.

Suddenly, the images become distorted in bright flashes. Repeating, including the sweats on someone's forehead. Revealed Sam Winchester who was lying on the floor beside the motel bed.

His vision of seeing Karina Leone killing an innocent man.

The motel room door opened revealing his brother and the Huntress carrying the supplies they all needed. Dean was chewing his beef jerky while carrying a six-pack of beer. Karina was smiling as she walked in, after listening to Dean's comment, she was also drinking her coke-cola with a burrito in her hand.

As soon they entered, they both saw Sam lying on the floor.  He sat up, looking out in the distance. Shocked and terrified.

They both asked him in concern, "Sam?"

After Sam informed them of what he saw, Dean began riding his car down the road. Heading to Oregon. Leaving Karina in the suspension of why she would kill an innocent man. She never once killed an innocent person... Why not now? Maybe because of the Demon that is connecting to Sam's vision.

The trio sat on the front seat, and Karina was twirling one of her knives. Listening to Sam's direction of the GPS navigation. He directed to the driver of the Impala, "There are only two towns in the U.S. named Rivergrove."

Dean asked, "How come you're so sure it's the one in Oregon?"

Sam answered as he reminisced about what he saw from his vision. "There was a picture. Crater Lake."

"Okay, what else?"

"I saw a dark room, some people, and a guy tied to a chair."

Dean asked him, "Kay and I ventilated him?"

Sam looked at Karina who was quiet, still twirling her knife. Looking at the knife she was holding made him nervous. He answered as he looked at her, "Yeah. You guys thought there was something inside him. Karina did the honors though."

Karina turned to Sam and asked, "What was he a demon? Possessed by it?"

"I don't know."

"Sam... all of your visions are somehow connected to the Demon, itself. Was there any black smoke? Did we try to exorcise it?"

"No. Nothing, you just stabbed him... in the heart. That's it."

Dean pointed out, "I'm sure Karina had a good reason."

"I sure hope so."

Karina stopped twirling her knife, and she turned to Sam. He was looking down at his hands. Karina asked him, "What does that mean?"

Sam hesitated, giving her answer. Karina pointed out, "Sam Winchester, in all of my life I've never once killed an innocent. That doesn't mean I would like to... Sam!"

Sam turned to her, and yelled, "I never said you would."

"Fine!"

"Fine! Look, we don't know what it is. But whatever it is, that guy in the chair's a part of it. So let's find him, and see what's what."

Karina agreed, "Fine."

"Fine."

Sam and Karina drifted their eyes apart, looking out on the road. Leaving Dean's eyes awkwardly shifted on the road. Listening to Sam and Karina bickering in the car and Dean's being the third wheel.

They all haven't said a word to each other.

***

The next morning, they all arrived at the small town in Rivergrove, Oregon. Dean pulled up in front of a woodshop, their eyes examining the peaceful scenery in town. No chaos, no happenings. Sam recognized the man from his vision, the man was putting together the fishing rack on the porch of the building.

They all get out of the car, grabbing their badges. Trio walked up to the black man, spending his time planning to go fishing later in his agenda.

"Morning."

The man turned, seeing two men, and a woman approaching him. He asked, "Good morning. Can I help you?"

"Yeah." Trio pulled out their badges as Dean introduced themselves. "Billy Gibbons, Frank Beard, and Ronnie Spector. U.S. Marshals."

He asked them, "What's this about?"

Karina answered, "We're looking for someone."

"A young man, early twenties. He'd have a thin scar right below his hairline."

"What'd he do?"

"Well, nothing. We're actually looking for someone else, but we think this young man could help us."

Karina shook her head, "The man, he's not in trouble or anything. Not for now..."

Sam looked sadly behind Karina's head, and she could feel him looking at her. He really doesn't recognize her anymore, and he understood. But inside of him, giving him great pain...

Dean glanced down at the man's left arm, showing a tattoo that he's familiar with. "I think maybe you know who he is... Master Sergeant. My dad was in the Corps, he was a Corporal."

"What company?"

"Echo-2-1."

Sam asked, "So, can you help us?"

He hesitated for a moment and decided to give them what they all needed. "Duane Tanner's got a scar like that, but I know him. Good kid. Keeps his nose clean."

"Oh, I'm sure he does. Do you know where he lives?"

"With his family. Up Aspen Way."

Karina gave him a soft smile, "Thank you."

Trio turned on their backs and left him. They all walked across the street. Karina crossed her arms, drowning in thoughts. Even though she doesn't care, she cared about how Sam looks at her. Like she's a cold-blooded killer. Like her enemies think about her...

Giving a little sense of humanity glowing inside her.

As they all walked on the sidewalk, near the telephone pole. Sam's arm bumped it as he walked, but he noticed something strange. There is one carving word on the pole: Croatoan. Dean and Karina walked behind Sam's back, noticing him looking at something.

"Hey."

Dean and Karina walked closer to the pole. Reading what he's pointing his finger at. Karina's eyebrows raised, leaving her and Sam looking at each other. Recognizing a simple word.

Dean read out loud, "Croatoan?"

"Yeah."

The only person who looked at him, unfamiliar, was Dean Winchester. Sam and Karina looked at Dean, lifting off a part of his brain. Karina tilted her head at Dean, shaking her head.

Sam began listing down to make him remember, "Roanoke? Lost colony? Ring a bell? Dean, did you pay any attention in history class?"

"Yeah! The shot heard 'round the world. How bills become laws..."

Karina looked at Dean, "That's Schoolhouse Rock, dumbass!"

"Whatever."

Sam began to explain more to Dean, "Roanoke was one of the first English colonies in America-- late 1500s."

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I do remember that. The only thing they left behind was a single word carved in a tree. Croatoan."

Karina explained more, "There were theories. Indian raid, disease. No one had a single clue what really happened from that time. They all disappeared, like really. All overnight."

Karina realized this as soon as she explained it to Dean. She turned to Sam, and asked, "Do you think your vision is involved in that situation?"

"Whatever I saw in my head, it sure wasn't good." Sam looked at the word again before he asked them all, "But what do you guys think could do that?"

Dean answered, "Well... I mean... as Kay said. All of your weirdo visions are always tied to the Yellow-Eyed Demon somehow, so..."

Karina looked at Dean, "Maybe we should SOS? Bobby or Ellen?"

Dean walked out of their way, "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Dean pulled out his cellphone, and the two people were following him. He frowned at the screen. He turned to them, "I don't have the signal."

Sam and Karina followed. They both looked at their cellphones, and they both shook their heads. Sam responded first, "I don't either."

"Ditto."

Dean looked around, noticing the payphone. He walked toward it, followed by Sam and Karina. He picked up the receiver, listening to the familiar beeping through his ears. He clicked the receiver several times.

He looked at them, "Line's dead."

He hung it up. Sam and Karina looked at the payphone in worry. It's happening. Croatoan.

He walked up to them and muttered. "I'll tell you one thing-- if I was gonna massacre a town, that'd be my first step."

When the trio arrived at the Tanner house, the house was in the middle of nowhere. Wooded cabin. They approached the front door, and Karina knocked on it. It revealed a teenage boy with dark spiked hair.

"Yeah?"

Dean flashed his badge, "We're looking for Duane Tanner. He lives here, right?"

"Yeah, he's my brother."

Sam asked, "Can we talk to him?"

"Oh, he's not here right now."

Karina asked, "Do you know where he is?"

The boy eyed Karina down. Flirting with her with his eyes. He smirked as he answered, and spoke to her. Slowly. "Yeah... he went on a fishing trip up by Roslyn Lake."

Karina squinted her eyes at him, having a weird creepy feeling from him. She swallowed her throat, and then Sam began to ask another question. "Your parents' home?"

He answered as he kept staring at Karina. Moving his tongue on the edge of his teeth as he smirked at her. "Yeah... they're inside."

Karina nodded slightly, she grinned uncomfortably with him. She looked at Sam, showing that she was really uncomfortable. Sam grinned softly at her, she widened her eyes at him.

Someone shouted out to him from the house. "Jake? Who is it?"

The middle-aged man approached the front door. He saw three people who were talking to his son. Dean introduced themselves to him again.

"Hi, U.S. Marshals, sir. We're looking for your son, Duane."

"Why-why? He's not in trouble, is he?"

"No, no, no. We just need to ask him a couple of routine questions, that's all."

Sam asked, "When's he due back from his trip?"

He winced as he thought. He answered, "I'm not sure."

Now Karina had an odd feeling about him too. What is this, a family of creeps? She really hopes that the boys are getting a feeling from them.

"Well, maybe your wife knows."

"No, I don't know. She's not here right now."

Karina pointed out, "Your son said she was."

Jake asked as he smirked at Karina. "Did I?"

Karina moved slowly back to Sam after his look at her. She's still keeping an eye on Jake Tanner. Mr. Tanner then explained to them again, "She's getting groceries. So, when Duane gets back, there's a number where he can get a hold of you?"

Dean replied, "Oh, no, we'll check in with you later."

The Tanners smiled softly at the trio. Leaving them looking at each other, getting signals from them. They're feeling similar feelings to the Tanners. They turned their backs and walked down the steps.

Dean turned to his two people as the door remained shut from the cabin. "That was kind of creepy, right? A little too Stepford?"

Karina answered, "Stepford? Try the Sawyer Family."

Sam replied to both of the comments, "Big time."

They all looked at each other. They all proceed as they read their minds. Breaking in. They all walked behind the cabin, heading to the back door. They all began crouching below the window. They all slowly looked through the window, witnessing what they were seeing.

There was a middle-aged woman gagged and tied to the chair. Knowing it's Mrs. Tanner is held captive by the family. Jake pulled up his sleeve, and Mr. Tanner grabbed the knife from the kitchen. He began cutting Jake's forearm, making it bleed. The trio turned their backs, getting armed with their weapons.

Not knowing that behind them Jake was bleeding on his mother's open shoulder.

Trio gathered their weapons and turned their backs. Seeing the door. Dean kicked down the door, and they all came running to the Tanners family. Mr. Tanner screamed, armed with the kitchen knife.

Running to the trio, ready for the attack.

Dean and Karina caught sight of him. Dean began shooting the steel bullets and Karina threw two knives at his chest. He backed away from the impact of their weapons on him.

Jake came running toward the window and jumped out. Shattering the glass. Sam walked up the window, aiming the gun at him. Jake began darting off, not looking back. Sam was ready to shoot him but he stopped. Letting Jake run through the woods.

Dean and Karina witnessed what Sam did. Sam lowered his gun, seeing him disappearing. Dean and Karina looked at Sam, sharing the same thought with each other. He's not doing the job.

***

Dean pulled up his Impala in front of the clinic to get help for Mrs. Tanner. She was in the back seat of the car, tensed up from what happened. Her own husband and her son tried to kill her. Sam helped her out of the car and led her to the door. Karina got out of the car, and crossed her arms, looking after Sam.

Thinking about what happened. He could've made that shot to that creep, what stopped him?

She began following Sam, entering the clinic with Mrs. Tanner by his side. It was quiet and empty. Sam began yelling out for help, and then the nurse approached Sam. The same nurse from his vision. The nurse guided Sam and Mrs. Tanner back to the room. Karina looked at Dean who was carrying the dead father on his shoulder.

Karina smirked at the view of Dean, helpless. She began walking toward the backroom while Dean informed Dr. Lee. What happened including that he got himself shot and stabbed.

At the lab, Mrs. Tanner was fixed up from the wound on her left shoulder. Dr. Lee was informed of what happened from the beginning and the end. The trio was behind Dr. Lee, hearing the story while Mrs. Tanner is still tensed up.

She asked her, "Wait, you said Jake helped him? Your son, Jake?"

Mrs. Tanner nodded, "They beat me. Tied me up."

The nurse named Pam responded in disbelief. "I don't believe it."

Dr. Lee turned to her. She said her name, sternly.  "Pam."

She turned to Mrs. Tanner and began to ask her. "Beverly... do you have any idea why they would act this way? Any history of chemical dependency?"

"No, of course not. I don't know why. One minute, they were my husband and my son... and the next, they had the devil in them."

The last line got the attention of the trio. They all looked at each other, getting the same idea. Dean informed them quietly, "We got to talk."

They all exited the lab.

Dean began to make announcements to Sam and Karina. "Those guys were whacked out of their gourds."

Sam asked, "What do you think? Multiple demons, mass possession?"

"If it is a possession, there could be more. I mean, God knows how many, it could be like a friggin' Shriner convention."

"Okay."

"Of course, that's one way to wipe out a town, you take it from the inside."

Karina turned to Dean, "I mean, come on. We haven't any usual signs of possession though. Black demon smoke from Mr. Tanner. And we both killed him with our own weapons without exorcising him."

Dean brushed by Sam as he responded to her, "Well, whatever... something turned him into a monster."

Karina looked at Dean and then to Sam, "I agree... If Sam should've killed the Leatherface, there wouldn't be anything else to worry about."

"I'm sorry, all right? I hesitated, Karina. It was a kid!"

"No, it was it. That's not an excuse, Sam Winchester. You know that."

Sam eyed Karina down, not feeling anything from her now. He finally understood why everyone was talking. He really doesn't want to think of her that way, especially with the vision that is coming up for her.

Dr. Lee walked up to them, and they all turned to her. Sam asked, "How's the patient?"

"Terrible. What the hell happened out there?"

Dean answered as he looked at Sam and Karina, "We don't know."

"Yeah? Well, you just killed my next-door neighbor."

Karina responded, "We didn't have a choice, Dr. Lee."

"Maybe so, but we need the county Sheriff. I need the coroner..."

Sam reminded her, "Phones are down."

"I know, I tried. Tell me you have a police radio in the car."

"Yeah, we do, but it crapped out just like everything else."

"I don't understand what is happening?"

Karina asked, "How far is the next town?"

"It's about 40 miles down to Sidewinder."

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other. They both nodded slightly. Dean turned to her, "All right, we're gonna go down there, see if we can find some people."

Dean slapped Sam's shoulder as he continued, "My partner will stick around. Keep you guys safe."

Karina smiled softly at Sam, and Dean and Karina began their leave. Karina continued walking to Dean's car. As Dean said his last words to the doctor after she asked Dean a question.

Dr. Lee asked, "Safe from what?"

"We'll get back to you on that."

***

"I'm worried about Sam."

"How can you not be, Kay?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Should I inform you that I have no soul?"

Dean and Karina were driving to the next town to investigate and get more help. Leaving Sam behind at the clinic with Mrs. Tanner. They all don't know how this is happening, and why it's starting now.

Dean pushed lightly on Karina's shoulder. Karina turned her face on Dean and scoffed. She pushed Dean's shoulder a little more lightly. Dean did a double-take with widened eyes.

"Dude, I'm driving!"

"You started it!"

They both turned their faces from each other and focused on the road. They both shook their heads. Karina responded to Dean one more time as she looked at the road. "So... as I'll say it again, I'm worried about him. Not because he's a case to me, but because his visions are getting stronger than ever. I mean, his vision about me killing an innocent. What the hell?"

"Well, you are soulless."

"Look, dumbass, I never killed an innocent in my life! Why would Sam think I would do something like that?"

Dean side-glanced at Karina, drowning in thoughts. Reading her. Karina caught him looking at her when she was leaning against the passenger's window. She looked at Dean and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you looking at?"

"Karina... I'm asking you as my partner/friend, but you were getting tense up about Sam ever since the bitch mentioned to you about your humanity. Do you want me to ask you about it or not?"

"Not."

"Ok... you were acting strange ever since then, so do you want to? You know... ? Talk about it?"

"Great, first it's Sam, now you? Who's next... Dr. Phil Winchester?"

"Okay! I'll shut up!"

"You do that!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

They continued driving down the road, not talking to each other. There was something blocking the lane of the road. There is a wrecked car in front of the Impala. Dean pulled up behind, seeing the steam from the car's engine.

Karina commented, "Wow..."

"You're telling me."

They both get out of the car. Dean was carrying a rifle, and Karina had her weapons in her jacket. The windows of a car smashed like someone was trying to get in. Backseat, there was a baby seat covered in blood and the backseats. They both walked closer to the front, seeing the window shattered. The front view reveals the bullet hole aiming toward the driver's seat.

The front seats of the car are all covered in blood. Everything inside. There were no people inside either, everything was gone. Karina's eyes landed on the ground. Seeing the bloody knife, and tabbed on Dean's shoulder. He followed her eyes. She crouched down and picked it up.

Gives a nice view of a mysterious, bloody knife. Weapons that attacked the people in the car. More like a family due to the baby seat in the back. Dean and Karina shared the look, and they all looked around the road.

In the middle of nowhere.

When Dean and Karina witnessed the terrible attack scenery on the road, they all continued as they planned. They were both quiet after what they both saw, drowning in thought. Until there was a roadblock in front of the entrance of the bridge. Several cars, and six people armed with guns.

Dean stopped the car, seeing the view of the blockage. Karina noticed someone familiar in the audience. "Oh, look... My secret admirer is here."

There is indeed Jake Tanner guarding with a gun in the middle. He was smirking at them. Dean and Karina glanced at each other, and they both looked at the view. Cautious.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the hood of the car. Jumping Dean and Karina twisted their head at the sound. There was a guy through the driver's window, leaning against the frame of the window.

"Oh-ho-ho. Hey."

"Sorry. Road's closed."

Dean looked through the front window again. "Yeah, my friend and I can see that."

Karina slides closer to the middle of the car. She looked up at the man and asked, "What's going on here?"

"Quarantine."

"Quarantine? Really? Wow, what caused it?"

"Don't know. Something's going around out there."

Dean nodded slightly and looked at the man. "Uh-huh. Who told you that?"

"County Sheriff."

Karina asked, "Is he here?"

"No. He called. Say, why don't you two get out of the car and we'll talk a little?"

Dean laughed nervously, "Well, you are a handsome devil, but we don't swing that way, sorry."

He smiled at Dean for his comment, but never gave up. "I'd sure appreciate it if you two got off the car, just for a quick minute."

Karina nodded slightly, and Dean smirked. They both looked at each other with the same expression. They both looked out at the front window, one more time. Then Dean said his words.

"Yeah, I'll bet you would."

Dean put the car into a quick reverse. The man grabbed Dean's collar and was dragged along. Dean was struggling to get the man out of the way. The men came running closer to the Impala and began running. Karina grabbed one of her throwing knives. She threw it in fast motion on the man's left shoulder.

He groaned in pain, giving a tense letting go of his arm as Dean swung the car around. Leaving him to tumble down on the grass. Dean and Karina drove off on the road, heading back to the clinic.

After the unexpected witness from the locals, Dean was driving back to town. Leaving Karina examining around the town. Seeing everyone is gone. Mostly dead or becoming monsters.

Karina checked on Dean, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Nice aim by the way. If it was closer to the left, you would've killed me."

"Well, that's good, right? Alan Evan shot."

Dean smirked at Karina, "You'll never let me forget it are you?"

Karina shook her head, "Nope."

"Good."

They both smiled at each other, slightly. It was amazing that Dean Winchester wanted Karina Leone to be kicked out of the car when all of a sudden. They're real friends for now. In their own way of terms.

The moment Dean turned his eyes on the road. He quickly stopped the car. Seeing the same man they visited in the morning. Master Sergeant standing in the middle of the road. Holding the rifle, aiming at Dean's head and then at Karina.

He yelled at them, "Hands where I can see 'em!!!"

"Son of a--"

Dean and Karina raised their hands up inside the car. Shocked to see the man who wasn't there, until the last minute. He's fast.

"Get out of the car!! Out of the car!!"

Dean and Karina opened each of their own doors. They both have their hands up. They were getting out slowly out of the car.

"All right, easy there, big guy."

Dean and Karina continued getting out of the car, hands up. Even though the guy is fast, they're both faster than him. Each of them pulled up their weapons. Gun, steel blade, and two throwing knives. They both pointed at him, who still had the rifle on them.

Dean yelled, "All right, put it down!!"

"Lower them now!!"

Karina yelled at him, "Put it down!!"

He aimed at Karina and yelled at her. "Are you two of 'em?!?"

Dean yelled at them, "No!! Are you!?!"

He aimed the rifle at Dean, "No!!"

Karina yelled at him, "You could be lying!!"

He aimed the rifle at Karina, "So could you!!"

Dean put his hand up as he was still holding the gun on him. He is still aiming the rifle at Karina. "All right!! All right... we could do this all day, all right? Let's just... take it easy before we kill each other."

He relaxed his weapon, but still aimed at them. He looked at them both, "What's going on with everybody?"

"We don't know."

"My neighbor... Mr. Rogers..."

Karina couldn't help but ask. She was still holding up her weapons on him, "You-you have a neighbor named ... Mr. Rogers?"

"Not anymore."

Karina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and humored her. She side-eyed Dean. Dean did the same with Karina. She gave him a smile that she was laughing inside, eyes widened. Dean raised his eyebrows and shook the thought out of his head.

The sergeant continued while Dean and Karina were looking at each other, "He came with me with a hatchet. I put him down. He's not the only one. I mean,  it's happening to everyone."

"Okay... we're heading over to the clinic with Dr. Lee. There are some people left."

"No, no way. I'm getting the hell out."

Dean informed him, "There's no way out. They got the bridge covered, come on."

"I don't believe you." Then he turned to Karina, "Mostly you."

Karina rolled her eyes, "Fine, you can stay here and get killed by zombies. Be our guest."

Dean and Karina get in the car, then he hesitates with a thought. He pulled out his handgun, and he kept toward Dean and Karina. He got into the backseat, leaving Karina still aiming her blades at him. The sergeant grabbed another handgun, aiming at Dean's head.

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other. Dean muttered as he drove off the road.

"Well, this ought to be a relaxing drive."

***

When Dean and Karina return to the clinic, the sergeant is named Mark. While they drive over to the clinic. Mark had his rifle out  behind Dean and Karina's backs, guarding them. Dean knocked at the front door, calling out to Sam. Sam unlocked the door, and let them all in.

Sam asked as they all entered, "Did you guys get to a phone?"

Karina answered, "Roadblock."

Dean turned to Mark, "We're gonna have a word. Doc's inside."

"All right."

Mark left the room, leaving the trio to talk alone. Karina put away her weapons as Sam asked them, "What's going on out there, guys?"

Dean turned to Sam, "Man, I don't know, I feel like Chuck Heston in The Omega Man. I mean, Sarge is the only sane person we could find. What are we dealing with, do you know?"

"Yeah. Doc thinks it's a virus."

"Okay, great. What do you think?"

"I think she's right."

"Really?

"And I think the infected are trying to infect others with blood-to-blood contact. Oh, but it gets better. The virus leaves traces of sulfur in the blood."

Karina asked, "Wait a minute, are you saying the demonic virus?"

"Yeah, more like demonic germ warfare. At least it explains why I've been having visions."

Dean commented, "It's like a biblical plague."

"Yeah. You don't know how right you are, Dean. I've been poring through Dad's journal. Found something about Roanoke colony."

Karina asked, "And?"

"Dad always had a theory about Croatoan. He thought it was a demon's name-- sometimes known as Daeva or sometimes Reeshif. A demon of plague and pestilence."

"Good research, Sam Winchester. The questions are why here, and why now?"

"I have no idea, but Dean, Karina, who knows how far this thing can spread? We gotta get out of here, we got to warn people."

Mark yelled at them in the other room, "They've got one in here."

Trio entered the room where Mark was, and Dean approached him. "What do you mean?"

Sam answered, "The wife. She's infected."

Karina eyed Sam down to see if he was hurt anywhere. She didn't see any wounds on him.

Mark continued, "We've got to take care of this. We can't just leave her there. My neighbors-- they were strong. The longer we wait, the stronger she'll get."

Dean looked at Karina, and she nodded. He pulled out his gun and cocked the bullet inside of it. Dean walked into the lab, and the people followed him behind. After they are all informed of what they're going to do. It left the doctor and the nurse in shock.

Pam asked, "You're going to kill Beverly Tanner?"

Sam walked up to Dr. Lee and asked. "Doctor, could there be any treatment? Some kind of cure for this?"

She hesitated with no knowledge of the answer. Dean walked into the room, and asked her, "Can you cure it?"

She yelled, "For God's sake, I don't even know what "it" is."

Mark was looking at the utility door, where Mrs. Tanner was locked in. He warned them, "I told you, it's just a matter of time before she breaks through."

Pam yelled at them, "Just leave her in there, you can't shoot her like an animal!!"

Dean turned to Sam, "Sam."

They both got the signal from their looks at each other. They both went to the door, Karina was behind them, unarmed. Dean and Mark hold their weapons ready. Guns.

Sam reached his hand on the lock. He quickly turned the lock and opened the door. Letting Mark and Dean enter with their guns up high. Aiming at Mrs. Tanner.

Mrs. Tanner was huddled on the floor. In the far corner, knees were drawn up. She jumped at their approach, but she recognize the only person in the room. She was sobbing at Mark, wanting him on her side.

"Mark. What are you doing? Mark.. it's--it's them!! They locked me in here--they, they tried to kill me!'

Karina walked up, looking at Mrs. Tanner between the heads of Dean and Mark. She was standing by Sam who was backed up away from Mrs. Tanner. Considering that she attacked him.

Dean took a glance at Mark whose face was getting teared up. Not wanting to kill the person that he had known. She kept talking him out of it, "They're infected, not me!! Please, Mark!! You've known me all your life!! Please!!"

Karina had her eyes on her. Hearing this situation from her. Hearing sides. She asked the person who was beside her, "Sam... are you sure she's one of them?"

She slowly looked up at Sam. He nodded and had his eyes on her still. Dean looked back at Sam and Karina. Getting the answers from them. He proceeded. Mark pulled back, hiding the sight.

Dean stepped forward as Mrs. Tanner sobbed. He fired his gun twice at her. No hesitation.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...
10.1K 397 72
"๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š... ๐’๐š๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž." After the days of 365, Huntress and the Winchesters went their separate ways over the promise. Sam went to H...
3.9K 105 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...
12.5K 782 12
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ W...