Living Without Cultivation

By JennyDenning909

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 93

2.4K 137 12
By JennyDenning909

Lan Qiren,"so, is he better than us?"

Third disciple," no grandmaster, it just that his way of teaching is very different and interesting than the way we used to study."

Lan Xichen," you all can go!"

The small group of disciples left the 3 Lans alone to go to their other classes.

Lan Qiren," are they saying that the way we teach them is not interesting enough!"

Lan Xichen," uncle, no need to overthink. Wei Wuxian has a friendly wibe which makes him more approachable than others. He can make friends very easily so it's understandable that disciple likes him more. And more importantly he is not teaching them any rules or making them write things which they may forgot after writing. "

Lan Wangji," uncle, brother is right. And it's a good thing that disciples like him".

Lan Qiren," whatever, what about Wangji, did you find anything in library pavilion?"

Lan Wangji," I did find books about golden core but they all tell about how to make it stronger or how to stop resentment energy from entering the golden core. No book that I read tells about how to create a new golden core!"

Lan Xichen," Wangji, do you want me to send a letter to Nie Huaisang to ask him to check whether he can find anything?"

Lan Wangji," yes brother, I don't think we will find anything here!"

Lan Xichen," ok then, I will write a letter to Nie Huaisang and ask him to find as many books as he can on how to grow a golden core after loosing one!"

Lan Wangji," hm!"

After that Lan Wangji goes inside the class where Wei Ying was writing something on a paper with a lot of concentration.

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian looks up and smiles at Lan Wangji and ask," yes, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji," how was the first day of teaching ?"

Wei Ying," it was good. I didn't do much today since it was my first day so I just talk to the students and tell them stories."

Lan Wangji," do you want to continue that?"

Wei Ying," ofcourse, it was kinda fun. And look I was just preparing what I will teach them tomorrow!"

Lan Wangji nodded his head understanding what Wei Ying was writing on the paper.

Lan Wangji," what are you going to teach them tomorrow?"

Wei Ying,"I will start my lecture by sword practice. So I will take them in the ground tomorrow and firstly ask them to saw what they can do with the swords and then I will teach them some of my techniques which i invented. "

Lan Wangji," but, Wei Ying...!"

Wei Wuxian smiles knowing what Lan Wangji wants to say so he cuts him off and replies," Lan Zhan, don't worry. Even if I cannot wield my spiritual sword but I can still wield a wooden sword and it will be more than enough to teach the disciples!"

Lan Wangji," are you sure?"

Wei Wuxian," yes Lan Zhan! Your Wei Ying is strong enough if he didn't have a golden core. And I just have to demonstrate the technique then it will the disciples who will do the practice and learn those technique."

Lan Wangji," are these Yunmeng Jiang sect techniques?"

Wei Wuxian," no Lan Zhan, nobody knows about these techniques. When I was young, I used to love doing sword practice and to improve myself, sometimes I used to practice in night alone. So, whenever I practice any technique, I always added something new in them and make them more powerful then they already were. I never tell anyone about them but now that I can do anything with those techniques, it's best that I taught those techniques to others to let them improve their sword practice."

Lan Wangji smiles and said," okay. Let's go back to our room, you must be tired."

Wei Wuxian smiles and nodded his head and both left to their room.

After having some rest, Wei Wuxian wake up in the evening where he saw his Lan Zhan doing meditation so went beside him and also join him.

After some time, both complete there meditation and had some food.

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji," hm?"

Wei Ying," can you get me a wooden sword? I want to practice those techniques before I show them to the disciples tomorrow."

Lan Wangji nodded and left only to come back with a wooden sword in his hand. He give it to Wei Wuxian who take it amd thanked Lan Zhan.

He started practicing and Lan Wangji sit there to see his Wei Ying using the wooden sword. He remember the first time he saw his Wei Ying in the Cloud Recesses where they had a small sword fighting. Although at that time only he used his sword whereas his Wei Ying only blocked his attacks without even unsheathing his sword.

It is his first time seeing his Wei Ying showing off his sword training in front of him even if it's with a wooden sword.

Wei Ying used a lot of techniques and Lan Wangji never saw any of those techniques before. All may look easy but one can tell that these techniques are very powerful and can do a great harm to the opponent if used in that way.

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying, can you taught me these techniques?"

Wei Wuxian laughs and ask," Lan Zhan you really want to learn these techniques? You already are so powerful!"

Lan Wangji," if Wei Ying taught me then I really want to learn new techniques."

Wei Ying," okay then, come. Let to show you and you try them one by one. Also do not use to much spiritual energy while practicing these techniques."

Lan Wangji," why?"

Wei Ying," Lan Zhan, these techniques may look quiet simple and easy but these techniques are very powerful and can harm the other person beside you if you use to much spiritual energy while practicing these techniques. "

Lan Wangji," okay!"

They both practice all the technique until it's time to sleep. Lan Wangji did thought that those techniques are simple but after practicing it for few hours he is completely exhaust like he is practicing whole day.

Next day, Lan Wangji as usual woke up at 5 and did his morning activity and then went to make breakfast for his Wei Ying. He woke Wei Wuxian up after he came back. Wei Wuxian did his morning activity then they both had their breakfast and did the meditation till it's time for their classes.

Wei Ying goes to classes whereas Lan Wangji want to his brother's room where his brother amd uncle was already their waiting for him. He greets them and then pour tea to them.

Lan Xichen," Wangji, I have send the letter to Nie Huaisang amd he replied me back saying that he will send all the books he will find in 2 days."

Lan Wangji," thank you, brother!"

Lan Qiren," Wangji, what Wei Wuxian is going to teach today? He isn't going to tell the disciples stories only today also, he is?"

Lan Wangji," uncle do not worry, Wei Ying will not tell the stories today. He has already prepare what he is going to teach today. If uncle wants to see what he is going to, he can go and see himself in the training ground!"

Lan Xichen," Wangji, why training ground?"

Lan Wangji proudly replies," brother you can also come with me and uncle to see what Wei Ying is going in training ground!"

Lan Qiren," okay then, let's go and see, what Wei Wuxian is doing in training ground!"

All the three Lans left the room and goes towards the training ground.

All three of them stand at the entrance of the training ground and saw that the disciples are one by one showing what sword techniques they know and how well they are use those techniques. After all the disciples finish showing these techniques, Wei Wuxian one by one tell them where did they do wrong and which part they can improve. He even demonstrate there techniques using a wooden sword.

Lan Xichen," Wangji, is Wei Wuxian is giving them sword training?"

Lan Qiren," hmph! What a waste of time!"

Lan Wangji," brother, uncle, firstly Wei Ying is seeing what techniques they knows and then where they lack and can improve, so he demonstrated that techniques. After that he will teach them few new techniques which are unknown to the cultivation world!"

Lan Qiren," what techniques?"

Lan Wangji," uncle, Wei Ying used to be the best swordman in the Yunmeng Jiang sect and to reach that level, he used to practice a lot. He used to practice in night alone and their he created his own sword techniques which he never taught anyone before. They may look easy and simple but they are very powerful and can kill your opponent very easily!"

Lan Xichen," Wangji, how do you know about those techniques?"

Lan Wangji," because yesterday Wei Ying wanted to practice these techniques before he taught them to the disciple so I saw them. And I even asked him to taught me which he did. "

Lan Xichen," so you know those techniques now?"

Lan Wangji," yes brother, they are very powerful and even if I practice them for few hours, it exhaust me like I was practicing for the whole day!"

Lan Qiren," is those techniques are that good?"

Lan Wangji," you will see by yourself uncle. Wei Ying will teach the disciples those techniques after he complete the demonstration of their own techniques!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fire Fly By Snowball

Historical Fiction

41.4K 2.3K 28
Hi! this is another time travel wangxian story. This fanfiction start where Jiang Cheng fighting with Jin Guangyao in Guanyin Temple. But Jin Guangy...
193K 7.9K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...
94.7K 4.1K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...
49.3K 2.8K 21
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he waited for the impact of the ground with hIs body. Wei Ying didn't feel the impact instead he hear, "Wei Wu...