KS7 - Owned

Per thekswriter

The story of 7th generation, Aki & Rye combined in one book :) Més

Note
Chapter 1 (AN)
Chapter 2 (RR)
Chapter 3 (RR)
Chapter 4 (RR)
Chapter 5 (RR)
Chapter 6 (AN)
Chapter 7 (RR)
Chapter 8 (RR)
Chapter 9 (RR)
not an update ( pic of Kirigun)
Chapter 10 (AN)
Chapter 11 (AN)
Chapter 12 (RR)
Chapter 13 (RR)
Chapter 14 (RR)
not an update (Gen 7 kids)
Chapter 15 (AN)
Chapter 16 (AN)
Chapter 17 (RR)
Chapter 18 (RR)
Chapter 19 (RR)
Chapter 20 (RR)
Chapter 21 (AN)
Chapter 22 (RR)
Chapter 23 (AN)
Chapter 24 (RR)
Chapter 25 (RR)
Chapter 26 (RR)
Chapter 27 (RR)
Chapter 28 (RR)
Chapter 29 (RR)
Chapter 30 (RR)
Chapter 31 (RR)
Chapter 32 (RR)
Chapter 33 (RR)
Chapter 34 (AN)
Chapter 35 (AN)
Chapter 36 (RR)
Chapter 37 (RR)
Chapter 38 (RR)
NOT AN UPDATE (CHARACTERS)
Chapter 39 (AN) 🔞
Chapter 40 (AN) 🔞
Chapter 41 (RR)
Chapter 42 (RR)
Chapter 43 (RR)
Chapter 44 (RR)
Chapter 45 (RR)
Chapter 46 (RR)
Chapter 47 (RR)
Chapter 48 (RR)
Chapter 49 (RR)
Special Chapter (Young Aki & Gel)
Chapter 50 (AN)
Chapter 51 (AN)
Chapter 52 (RR)
Chapter 53 (RR)
Chapter 54 (RR)
Chapter 55 (RR)
Chapter 56 (RR)
Chapter 57 (RR)
Chapter 58 (RR) 🔞
Chapter 59 (AN)
Chapter 60 (AN)
Chapter 61 (AN)
Chapter 62 (AN)
Chapter 63 (RR) 🔞
Chapter 64 (AN)
Chapter 65 (AN)
Chapter 66 (RR)
Chapter 68 (AN)
💗 Final chapter ANRR 💗
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 2
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 3
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 4🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 5
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 6🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 7🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 8 🔞
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 9
Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/ Rain 10🔞
Special Chapter Riley Vs Maru

Chapter 67 (RR)

3.7K 345 147
Per thekswriter

Riley's POV

My father-in-law was called to stand on the stage and give a short speech. He just talked for less than a minute. They've been flashing all the companies info owned by their family. It was already an hour but still, it was not done. We are backstage as Rye keeps helping me relax. I am used to meeting a crowd like this but tonight is different. I am carrying a respected surname now attached to my given name.

"And these are the new businesses acquired by the Jongcheveevat."
They are probably flashing the 28 high-end clubs acquired by Rye, five of those were a wedding gift from daddy Aidan.

"All of these are under the name of the new member of the Jongcheveevat family and the most prominent Kirigun clan, let me introduce to you, Mr. Riley Jongcheveevat together with his husband Mr. Rye Jongcheveevat." The host announced. I fixed my ear cuffs. I let out a deep breath. You can do it, Riley. You've been waiting for this moment ever since. The moment that the Camerons will bow down to me. Gone are those times when they can call me stupid and worthless. I would never let anyone hurt me physically again. I will make you jealous of my name. I want to see you watching me while I expand the clubs that the Camerons used to be known for. I am the one who made it famous. It's only right that I'll be the one to manage it all. Go ahead and try looking down on me again. I am happy to finally be out of the hell place.

"Baby, let's go." Rye put his hand on my back and guided me to walk in front. "You are stunning." He whispered.

We stood at the center. Everyone's eyes are glued to us. Others are smiling, some are not. Others are amazed, my family is not.

I spotted the evil and grinned at him. He always wanted to be known in high-class society. I reached my goal before him.

Rye grabbed the mic.
"Yeah, as Mr. Lopez mentioned, the guy right beside me is Riley, my love. This event is actually to introduce him to you and to announce my marriage. These high-end clubs that we have acquired last month, will all be rebranded under the new largest group of clubs in Southeast Asia called Riley International."
Rye handed me the mic and gave me a nod. "Just be yourself," Rye whispered.

"Hello!" I acted confident. This needs to be my shining moment.
"Riley Jongcheveevat here." I paused again. I need to sound impressive. I am fucking nervous.
"This is the first time I am going to an event using the surname I am always dreaming of." I chuckled. "I am sorry, I am kind of nervous. Well, I am married to an amazing guy and it's the only thing I could wish for. These clubs are under Riley International. Oh my gosh...sorry... this just seems surreal... Clubs are not just for youngsters like us, they are for everyone. After all,  all of us need a break too, right? With that being said, everyone at the party tonight will get VVIP access to all the clubs closest to you. And let me use this moment to thank the most amazing family who supported me and has been nothing but always amazing to me. They showed me my worth. They showed how it is to be treated like a real family. I will always love you for the rest of my life. Can I call my parents and grandparents here in the stage?" My grandfather smiled at me. That smile faded when I mentioned the names.
"Daddy Aidan, Mommy Reese, daddy Kian, and Mommy Ira. Also, my beloved siblings, let's take a group picture, please. I need something to post on my IG." I am teary. Rye hugged me tightly.
"We love you, baby."

I just love these people so much.
All my life, I have never experienced being important like this. I just want to say that the love from Kirigun is different. The way they love is very special. People are so intimidated by this family but they are so humble. They never care about your status or your past. Just love them and they will return the love by a thousand folds.

Daddy Aidan tapped my shoulder.
"I'll help you but promise me you will graduate."

"Yes, dad."

"Why are you crying?" He asked me with a poker face.

I remembered that day when he asked me to go to the third floor with him. Maybe he felt that I was destined for his son.

My real father never asked me how was I in school or never told me to graduate. He will just talk to me to remind me to act like a normal guy in front of my grandfather.

Daddy Aidan never said anything special but here I am feeling touched with a simple tap on my shoulder.

"Thank you."

For the first time, he hugged me and pat my head. Mommy Reese joined him in hugging me too.

And this is the first time I've been hugged by parents as I can remember.

"Stop crying, let's drink." Mommy Reese said.

This crying is not so cool. I smiled at him. "Let's go."

We moved to the front cocktail table.
"Hey, stop crying. People will say we are mistreating you."

"No one will do that, mom. They would probably think I am the luckiest son-in-law ever."

I just can't believe daddy Aidan hugged me. I can't explain myself. For others, being hugged by a father-in-law is just a normal thing. But if your father-in-law is Aidan Jongcheveevat, one who doesn't like human skin contact with other people, hugged you, you'll cry out of happiness too.

Rye was busy talking to their family business friends. He kept glancing at me to make sure I am okay.

Someone covered my eyes with his palm behind me and whispered "I have a gift for you." It was mommy Ira's voice.

What could this be? They already gave me a lot.

1...2....3...

He pulled his hand away.

"My baby." She spoke. My favorite voice. It is my nanny.

My body froze. The tears keep streaming down. She is the only woman who loved me sincerely since I was a kid.

"We hired her to help you."
Mommy Ira said.

I turned around. "My mama."

"Baby, I miss you."

She never had her own family because of me. She is worried about leaving me alone in that house.

"Oh my God! Will you stay with me now? I can't believe it." I can't contain the happiness in my heart.

"I am sorry that it took me this long. I have to go back to my hometown and settle all the properties there. I will never leave you, Riley."

Everyone is now busy. Rye is with an old man in the corner. I was walking towards him when someone grabbed my arm. It was Sylvia, one of my oldest cousins. "You will be a big stain to that clan. You have another family to ruin. You have no respect for our grandfather even for your parents. You steal their properties."

"Arf." I laughed. "I think this is the only way you would understand me. Stop barking, Sylvia."

I pressed the button on my wrist. Ezekiel, one of the new guards assigned to me, stood in front of me.

"Make sure not to let any Cameron near me at least 20 ft," I ordered.

"Yes, sir."

He cascaded it to the team. I call them Riley's bouncers. They are like walls when they stand beside each other. They are so tall.

"Sir, your grandfather is requesting a private talk with you."
Cyrus told me.

"Sure. Inform Rye too."

I walked to the hotel lobby.

"Hi, Riley, my grandson. It's been a long time since I last see you." I am impressed to what extent my grandfather can fake his actions toward me.

"Hi," I am still drinking my wine. Rye is standing near us. He is just letting me talk to this oldie alone.

"How are you? You can still visit us." He offered.

"Where?"

"Our home." He said.

"My home is the Kirigun mansion. I don't think I can visit you anytime soon. I don't have reasons to do it as well. Why? What do you need?"

"When did you marry that Jongcheveevat?"

"A week ago. Anyway, if you have nothing to say other than how I was, then I'll leave you alone."

"Riley, you are still useless. You have no manners. Do you think we will bow down to you? Never. Even if your husband takes everything from us, you are still a piece of shit." He yelled.

All the Elites assigned to me are alerted now.

I just let the old man spits nonsense.

"Even taking Cameron's villa, right?" My husband held my hand.

The face of my grandfather turned pale.

"Do you want that house, baby?" Rye asked me.

"You can't do that." He yelled at Rye.

My husband smirked. "Really? If you can pay your 1.3 million dollars debt tonight, then maybe we can spare you. I'll give you an hour to prepare. One more thing, don't you ever yell at my wife ever again." Shit! I know this is a serious matter but I can't stop smiling with Rye calling me wife aaaaahhhh.

"Baby, I don't want that house. I want a million dollars cash added to my account. Can I?" I asked.

"Sure, baby. All will be yours."

Three months ago, my grandfather borrowed money from Mr. Chen. He put the house as collateral. Without knowing that Rye set that as a trap. All of those guys are under daddy Aidan.

"I never borrowed money from your family." My grandfather said.

"One hour, Mr. Cameron." My husband said. "The clock is ticking."

Rye pulled me inside the hall. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just don't want to see them again. I don't like that house. They can't gather that money in an hour."

"I know. Just wait for a while."

The party is a blast. Rye made it really big.

We are planning to go home already when my grandfather screams in the middle. "Let me  talk to my grandson." He was being held by my bodyguards.

Rye motioned them to let him.

The party became silent. They are all waiting for what will happen next.

"Riley, please don't take our house. I beg you. I am already old. I don't want to die somewhere else." He is close to crying.

He lowered his head and dropped to his knees.
"I beg you."

He swallowed his pride and begged for me in front of these people.

"What do you want, baby? Decide." My husband whispered in my ear.

"Baby, it's enough. I already have you. I am now happy."
I looked at my grandfather. "Make sure to pay your debts this year."
I turned my back.
"Let's go home, baby." I asked my husband.

~~~~~~

Rye's POV

"Baby, can you check again?" Riley asked me. He was talking about the lists of students who will graduate.

"Bijj, your name is not here." His best friend teased him.

"Why? Please talk to mommy Ira. I really submitted all the requirements. Daddy Aidan will get mad at me. What if he disowns me?" Riley is close to crying now.

"You can still graduate next batch," Maru added.

"Baby, add my name to the list. Please." Riley hugged me.
He keeps jumping.

"Maru, enough teasing." I warned.
"Baby, we are graduating together." I kissed the top of his head.

"Really? Did you pay them to let me graduate?" He asked.

"No need for that. What do you want to do after class?"

"I have a date with Axl later." He said. It's about Axl all the time.

"How about a date with me perhaps? How about we go to Japan tonight? Call?"

"Can we bring Axl?" Riley asked.

"Baby, we can't."

"Then let's just stay in the mansion."
He answered.

It's been two years and a half since I married Riley. We don't have a kid yet as I promised to wait until we graduate. We have married twice actually.

My mom was busy with his business. He is selling Nigel's brownies overpriced. Now, the Elites are trying to stay away from that spot to avoid mom.

"Cyrus, I can see you." My mom uttered. "1000 baht for a brownie."
Everything he sells is for 1000 baht. May it be a branded shirt, a cup of coffee, a watch, or like now a brownie.
I pushed Cyrus there. He thinks he can get away with mom. You buy a brownie.

"Riley, planting session later." My mom told him.

"Noted." My wife answered.

"Planting again? Can I join?"

"No, baby. You can't. We will have our own planting session later." Riley naughtily smiled.

Maru is sitting in the living room with Sky. How can he arrive earlier than us?

"Where is my Axl?" My wife shouted. "Yoohoo."

We heard a loud bang of the door followed by cute footsteps.

"Here!" He jumped on Riley and showered him with kisses.

"Why are you not dressed up yet? I told you I will not have dinner date with you if you don't wear a suit." Riley teased him.

Axl is Aki's son. And that kid is Riley's favorite person I think.

I want to have my own son too but Riley said he is not ready yet. He will take over Riley International once we graduated. I will be with him of course. Maybe, I need to give him more time before we have a kid.

We showered first in our room.
"Baby, I am ready." Riley said out of the blue.

"To graduate?"

"To have our own kid," Riley said.

I thought he needs more time.

This is a dream come true. This is the best gift Riley could ever offer to me.
"I love you so much."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

374K 23.7K 65
𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 AidanxReese 1𝒔𝒕 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 - 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒏 2𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕...
33.3K 1.4K 46
Another story of Kongpob, Arthit and thei friends... want to know? just read... enjoy reading ?
18.7K 1.4K 28
This will have couple of one shots/two shots/short stories on Gen 3 (related or non related)
72.7K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...