Chapter 49 (RR)

Riley's POV

It's my turn to wash the dishes now.

What is taking so long for Rain to finish his food?

I stand beside him. Everyone is already done and busy with their own stuff.

Rain stared at me. "Why, Ri? Do you need anything?"

"Uhmmm. Yeah, your plate."

"Hahaha...are you waiting for me to finish? I am always the last one here. Are you excited to clean the plates?"
Rain can't hide his laugh.

"I am. This is my first time."

"Sit first." He asked.

"What do you think will happen to me if I accidentally break some plates?"

"Then you can never step a foot on the third floor again." Rain stared at me.

"That serious?"

He bursted into laughter.

"Of course, it's okay. Breaking plates means additional workload. Be careful. You might get hurt too." Rain told me. I am feeling awkward with the way he stares at me again.

"Riley? You know these guys?" Sky and her mom are busy watching tv.
Aki, Rye and his dad are busy talking.

I walked closer to the screen. "I don't think so. Ohhh, I know the other guy. It's Ace."

That caught Rye's attention.

"They revealed you as their non-celebrity crush. They said Riley C," Sky announced.

"Oh, maybe it's not me." I faked a laugh.

"Wait." She asked us to be quiet.

"Yeah, Ace and I used to fight before over Riley. I didn't know Ace is courting that time. Don't worry Cameron never know I existed. He literally just seen all my messages." The other guy confessed live. He is familiar. I don't know who he is.

"He mentioned Cameron." Sky chuckled. She looked at her older brother who was staring at me too.

"Just watch a movie, will you?
What kind of show was that? They look stupid." Rye blurted with an annoyed face.

Sky walked closer to me. She whispered, "Be honest, you really don't know that guy?"

"I don't know him."

"You sure are pretty." She giggled.

I washed plates for the first time with Rye. It was so fun. I feel like I am a very productive citizen.

"Baby, the guard said Maru is already here. Meet him in room 4, first floor. I'll take a shower first. Okay?" He kissed my forehead. It really tickles being kissed on this part.

Cloud is busy reading. I tapped his shoulder. "Maru is downstairs. Nothing, just want to let you know."

I asked one of the guard downstairs where the hell is that room 4. Found out that it was like another living room.

"Bijj, ask them to prepare my snacks."
Maru crossed his legs. "I feel so rich today."

"Whatever! So what are we going to do?"

"Bijj, you are the leader. You just dragged me to this report, remember?" He glared at me.

"Let's wait for Rye. He said he will help."

"Anyway, how was our gift? Did you use it?" He laughed so hard.

"Shit! Rye saw it."

"So which is bigger? The fake one or the real one?" He moved closer to me.