Chapter 64 (AN)

Nigel's POV

I am back in our room. I need extra care so I am currently on bed rest today and probably in the days ahead.

I expected that Aki wouldn't be that happy to know that I am pregnant.
He proved me right.

"I am sorry. I know this is out of plan. I should have known better. After all, I am older."

"Gel, that age again. It's just five years gap. We did this together, okay? I am happy but pissed at the same time. How can I allow that girl to return? I already knew that she was suspicious. It almost harmed you and our babies because of my stupid decision. My indecisiveness almost causes us to lose our babies." He rubbed his face with his palms roughly.

No, it's my fault. I was acting a bit childish at that time. I should have just followed Aki.

"My cafe, baby."

"Stop thinking about it. Close it permanently." He said.

Don't cry, Gel. It has been my dream to put up my own pastries house. It's just months since I started the business. I am a total failure.

"Okay, Aki."
It's better this way. I should think of how to become healthier again. I should focus on the babies for now.

He was now focused on his classwork. He was absent for days to take care of me.

I don't know what's happening but I am feeling heavy. I am pissed at small things to the point that it is annoying me because I am trying to hold it in. I don't want Aki to be mad at me.

I took a nap and when I woke up in this bad mood, he is still busy with his laptop. "Need anything?" He asked without sparing a glance.

Arrrghhhh!
"You can't even look at me while talking now?"

I think he got confused and turned to me worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"You!"

"Baby, do you need water?"

"When will you finish with that? It's been hours."
I want a fucking cuddle time with you. Don't you get it?

"Let me get water. I am almost done. Just a few slides and I can submit it after." Aki said.

"Does your professor ask you to make a thousand slides? You've been doing that since forever."

"What's happening to you? Are you sick?" He left the room to get water.
I grabbed the blanket and tried to tear it.

He handed me a glass of water.

"I want the cold one."

"No. You can't." He said.

"Says who? You?"

"Gel, are you really okay?"

My brother messaged me that he is downstairs to meet Elliana again.

"I am meeting Nikki. I need to change."

"Sit down. You can't leave the room. You are not well yet." He warned.

"I am pregnant, not sick."

"Sit down." He asked again in a warning tonee.

I threw the phone at him.

"What the...why did you do that?" He yelled.

I stood up and grabbed some clothes to change. He held my wrist.
"I told you to sit down."

"What? Will you leave me if I didn't obey? Do that. I don't care."
I am so pissed.
"Move! Or I will throw that lampshade to you?"

"Chill." He asked me. "I'll ask Nikki to come here."