Chapter 4 (RR)

Riley's POV

Why was he bothered when I said I hate him? Does he have a slight feeling for me? I am being delusional again.

"Get up, Rye. I can't carry you. You are too heavy."

"I h-hate you, Rye!" He repeated. What is wrong with him?

"Wait here. Let me call Aki to help." I told Rye.

"I hate you, Rye. Why do you hate Rye?" Is it wrong to say Rye is so cute right now? He is like a kid when drunk, different when he is sober.

I was staring at his lips when his brother entered. His entrance is wrong timing.

"What happened?" Aki asked.

"No idea."

"I hate you, Rye," Rye repeated it. What is wrong with him?

"Wait, the witch is calling. Answer it." Aki handed me a phone.

"Who's phone is this?" I checked the screen <my forever calling>

My forever, your face. "Hi!" I answered. I have Aki's permission to answer it, so why not. Aki is helping Rye stand up.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you using my boyfriend's phone?"
So a snake can talk?

"Hi, this is Ri."

"Fuck! You are not Rye! Who the fuck are you?! You are flirting with my boyfriend!" How can he assume that I am flirting with his boyfriend? Not yet, Elaine. Patience! We will get there. But seriously, what if Rye's cousin answered this phone? Will she acts like this too? Money can't buy class.

"Ri as in Riley. Your boyfriend is drunk. Aki is here. Don't worry."

"What happened to my baby? Maybe he's drunk because I ignored him-my poor boyfriend. Give him back his phone. Don't touch his stuff again." She ordered. What a bitch?!

I hear Aki laugh. "Did she yell at you? Hahaha. Deserve."

I pushed him, and both of them stumbled. "Deserve." I winked.

I left them and returned to my friends. I better drink than to think of that Rye.

Aki's POV

I made sure that he was sober first before going home. My mom would definitely give us an earful, especially to me for letting my brother get drunk. Worse is he will cry in front of us, saying he failed as a mother to make us feel guilty. I know my mom so well.

"Are you ready? Act normal, for heaven's sake, Rye. Dad will kill us."
I reminded him.

He shook his head and tried to walk straight. "I am fine. Don't worry about it."

We were surprised to see Elaine already waiting for him in the living room.

"Baby, what happened to you?" She squealed.

"Shut up! You will get us caught." I whispered to her. Mom can't know that Rye got drunk.

"Elaine said you are drunk. What happened? This is the first time, Rye." Here we go. This Elaine doesn't know when to zip her big mouth.

"Mom, no, I am not." Rye told him.

"Are you lying to me? Aki? What happened?" Of course, it would be my fault again.

"No, mom. I just enjoyed the party. I forgot that I am having too much drinks already." Rye answered on my behalf.

"What? You enjoyed without me? You should be sad that I am ignoring you." The witch interrupted.