Chapter 59 (AN)

A/N: cont. of chapter 51. Rye and Riley's setting is ahead of almost two weeks.

Nigel's POV

"Since when did hugging at the back of the cafe been part of the job description? Care to tell? Did I miss something?"
It was Aki. He was so angry. I can tell by how he looks right now.

"Baby, let me explain."

"I'll wait for you in the car. Close the cafe now. And you..." He pointed to Elliana. "There is something in you that annoys me all the time. I don't want to see you again."
Aki left.

"Boss, I am sorry." Elliana cried harder.

"Listen to me, you did nothing wrong. I'll meet you tomorrow. Please go home for now and rest."

I asked Blue to close early since I need to fix the misunderstanding with Aki about what happened earlier.

His car is parked in front of our cafe. Alex opened the door for me and ran back to his car.

"Baby, calm down. It just happened that we got a complaint. She was so down because a strand of her hair was found in a cookie she made."

"Then she's stupid. Fire her. You work hard for this cafe. She is ruining the image of Serrano's." We are still parked here.

"Stan, drive to the mansion now." I asked  Aki's new driver.

"Don't!" Aki uttered.

Of course, Stan would follow Aki instead of me.

"Don't tell me that you are jealous of Elliana. You know how much I like you."

"Fire her." He repeated.
"Don't make me say it again."

"Stop being unreasonable. It's just like a hug for a younger sister."

"Shut up! I am even younger than her." He yelled.

"I mean...uhm..."

"Fire her, Gel."

"Baby."

He opened the car door and rushed inside. I chased him. He is looking for Elliana for sure.

We saw her putting some powder.

"How much do you need? I'll pay for your 5-years- worth of salary here. Leave Serranos. I don't like you here."
I am trying to drag Aki because he is making the poor girl uncomfortable.
"Let go," Aki asked me while staring at my hand on his arm.

"I will leave. You don't need to pay me. I am just feeling bad because I am guilty of the mess I made. Maybe baking is not for me. I will stop my passion now." Elliana cried.

I feel so bad for her.

"No, you are not leaving. Report to me tomorrow morning. Go home now." I asked Elliana. "I have a say on this as this is my cafe."

"Nigel!!!" Aki yelled. He is angry.

"Can you stop deciding for my cafe, Aki?"

"Bullshit!" He angrily walked out. They didn't wait for me.

I sighed.

I think I had to return to my condo for now. Let's wait for Aki to calm down first.

I am trying to book a cab when Alex stopped his car in front of me.

"I am not going to the mansion for now."

"Get in. Aki ordered to bring you."
Alex said. I can't say NO or this guy is dead.

"Are you okay, Gel?" It seems that his mom intentionally waited for me.

"Yes, mommy. Don't worry."

"Aki arrived angrily. He just said hi to me and rushed to his room. Do you have a problem?" Mommy Reese asked.