Chapter 31 (RR)

Rye's POV

"You smell like Rye."
Riley sniffed my neck again.
We are on our way to their place.

I let him bury his face on my neck. A bit ticklish, but it feels good.

"I am Rye." I told him.

He cupped my cheeks. "Let me see."
Riley moved his face closer.
"You are not Rye. He is busy with that snake. If she pissed me off again, I'd tell Rye how she was before she became Rye's girlfriend. The audacity to call me bitch, when she is the one who targets rich guys."

"Riley, stop thinking about her. I already kicked her out of MSU. She won't be able to piss you off again."
I caressed his hair.
"Please don't get drunk like this again. You are too cute."

"I have a plan. I am going to ignore Rye tomorrow." Riley said.

"You can't do that."

I just realized that he was sleeping already.

I looked at Cyrus.
"900 meters, sir." He told me even before I asked the question.

"Did you inform Wook already?"
The commander needs to know when we are entering other's places. They need to be alerted.

"Yes, sir. They are on stand-by." Cyrus told me. He has been my bodyguard since I turned 15.

"Tell them to relax. I am not here to create a mess. I am going to fix it, actually."

Their guard stood on our way.
"Intention of visit, sir?" He asked.
"We can't allow night visitors."

"Kirigun." I used the magic word.

"Give me a minute, sir. I'll call Mr. Cameron." He returned and allowed us to enter.

"You okay, Ri? I brought you to your home." I carried him inside and put him on the couch.

"Ughhhh! I am going to ignore him."
Riley is still blind drunk.

His parents were already in the living room. I don't want to assume that they are waiting for me.

Riley hit my stomach again.
What is his problem?

I greeted them and shook hands with Riley's parents. They invited me to dinner. That would be awkward to eat with them while Riley is sleeping.

"I am just here to send Riley home." I told them.

"To what do we owe the young Jongcheveevat this pleasure? I didn't know you were friends with that kid. I hoped he didn't mess up with you. That kid is dumb. He doesn't know his priority in life. Look at him wasted again." A deep old man's voice echoed in the living room. The first ten seconds of seeing him made me hate him already.

"It's fine. Riley is my boyfriend. I just came here to make sure that Riley is safe home. I was so pissed earlier when I saw his face. I bet someone slapped him, but he wouldn't say who did it. Maybe, Riley is scared of what I can do to those who hurt him. If you see some Elites roving around outside near your place, just don't mind them. I just want to assure my boyfriend's safety. It's fine with you, I supposed. I know it would be fine since you are concerned with Riley too. Damn! If I found out who hurt Riley last night, heaven knows what I can do to them."

"Of course, it is fine. It is better so we can be sure that Riley is safe. We are glad that you are concerned about him."
I know this old man is already furious. He just can't speak up.
"Anyway, how is Mr. Miracle? I messaged him last time, but he is not replying."

"Oh, he is fine. Mommy Ira doesn't open messages from those who are not familiar to him."

I saw Riley move. "Transfer to your room already. Sleep more. I'll pick you up early tomorrow."