Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain

Maru's POV

"You can just come to our house to review." Riley offered.

"Wow, your house? Haha as if." I laughed at him.

"I am a Jongcheveevat. Legally." He showed me his diamond ring.

"And you kept this secret for weeks. I will always hate you for this."

"Come on, bijj. We can't tell to anyone. I promised Rye." He clung to my arm.

"No! You have a new best friend already. You kicked me out from that position in your life."

"I would never do that. You are my bestest best best friend forever. The guy oozing with appeal. The most gorgeous. I love you so much." Riley rubbed his head on my shoulder like a dog.
"Come to our home, okay? I'll study with you instead. Rye is scary when reviewing me."

"My VVIP card?"

"I will give you. I promise. I'll ask them to put diamonds in your VVIP card." Riley said.

Actually, I hate going there because of a certain person.

Last week, I saw Rain with Cloud. That kid hates me so much. Cloud is the good one, though. He talks like a mature person. The other one is the opposite.

Cloud already moved on from Riley, but Rain could never.

We arrived at the mansion for dinner. Riley brought me to an empty room. He said he needs to change clothes first.

Just a few minutes after, Cloud entered with snacks.

I know he likes me. He never says it directly, but I am not naive. His actions are too obvious. Cloud also asked his bodyguards to send me snacks that time when Riley left for two weeks. He also accompanied me during lunch, worried that I'll be alone. I have Cielo and Abi, though.
I still let him because I saw his sincerity.

I like him as a person, but I am not into young guys. I am older than him by almost three years.

"Are you going to study here? I'll ask to prepare dinner on the first floor. I would want to eat with you but I can't bring you to the third floor yet. Maybe soon." Cloud said that made me choke on my drink.

"I am, okay. Thank you."
This is me acting like a sweet guy but deep inside me, I want to request a well-done steak and a wine.

He stayed with me until Riley arrived again.

"How's your date here?" Riley asked.

"We are not dating." I answered.

"It's good." Cloud answered while he is looking at me. What the hell is with this kiddo?

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Is it okay for me to stay here? But I told Rye that we are studying here. You can just talk there and don't mind me." What is wrong with Riley? He hugged me. "Make me proud, bijj." Riley whispered.

My best friend hid in the corner to read her cheesy BL books.

How can I study if Cloud is staring at me?

Act normal. I cannot ask him to leave as this is their house.

"Uhm, Maru, you are cute." Cloud uttered.

"Maybe the right term is Gorgazzz."

"Gorgeous indeed." His way of staring makes me conscious.
"And I hope you know why these past few weeks I've been trying to be close to you. I like you." Cloud said.

"Aaaaaahhhhh." Riley screamed. I glared at him. "I am reading a book, this scene is sweet. They'll be doing their first time in the cabin."

"Whatever, bijj." My hands are shaking.