Chapter 63 (RR) 🔞

Rye's POV

"Ughhh, yes, Rye! That's the spot! There! You are hitting it. Ahhhh."
That's Riley moaning more for me.

We are currently in Santorini for a two-night vacation. Riley required a good place when making love to me so he woke up earlier in Greece.
He thought we are going to Surin but I level up for a better fuck. He was so surprised when instead of a chopper, we used our private plane instead.

"I am close, Rye." He keeps making a beautiful sound.

Damn! I can't stop!

"Keep going, Rye." He added. I pounded harder and nibbled his smooth neck.

"Does it feel good?"
I think he is enjoying it more given that we have a clear view of the sea from our bed.

I saw him nodding. He is so sexy especially with the face that he is giving me. It makes me wanna soak inside longer.

"Suck me?" I asked.

"Yes." I helped him kneel before me and worship the length that according to him is scary.

He was licking every inch of my length.

I love looking at him on his knees to pleasure me.

He was just sucking the tip. He always stops in the middle as it was hitting his throat already.

"Stand up, baby." I asked. His lips were so wet with my precum and his saliva combined.
I brought him to the huge clear window. "Do you like the view?"

He nodded. I found out how to spoil Riley. I have to bring him to places like this and see how he turns submissive to me.

Behind him, I pushed my dick inside his hole.

He turned to me. "Here? What if people see us?"

"I rented this place. No one would go here." Actually, I ordered Cyrus and other Elites not to let anyone come here. Not even the staff.

"I like this place. How about we buy a property here next time?" He uttered while his eyes are closed as I am not yet done pounding him.

"Then I can buy the villa for you."

"Just this suite, Rye." He said.

"No, you deserve more." I pinned him against the glass window and wrapped his legs around me.

"I love you," Riley said while hugging tight to me. "Uhhhh." He shivered. His nails dug into my skin. I felt my chest wet with his load. He came handsfree.

My turn.

I placed him on the bed. His cheeks were blushing.

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" I asked him while caressing his bottom cheeks. What happened to he will rest for a month before he gives himself to me again?

"Are you okay? You look like drunk but pretty as always."

"Rye, I like it. I mean this. You and me." He spoke softly.

"Me too, baby. I love being with you." I am gently fucking his tight swollen ass.

"But it still hurts. Aaaaahhhhhhh!"
He screamed.

"Ssshhh. I'll try to be more gentle tonight, okay?" I admit our first time was so rough. Maybe because I got too excited to finally claim him and be his first.

"Rye! How long will it take for you to cum? Am I boring? You should tell me what to do. I don't know what to do if you are not telling me." I observed he is acting based on my orders in bed. Kneel. Suck me. Turn around. He is not doing anything of his own will.
That's how innocent Riley is.