Once Upon Online

By ryeji4life

Yeji living in Canada with her boyfriend and daughter. She's very unhappy with her life. She meets a guy onli... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
chapter 158
chapter 159
chapter 160

chapter 124

1.9K 79 11
By ryeji4life

It's the next day now and I wake up before Ryujin. I get out of bed and take a quick shower.

I decide I want to go for a walk this morning so I leave Ryujin a note before taking off.

I get outside and it's a beautiful weather today. I walk along the beach as I enjoy the morning breeze. There's not a lot of people out. Some are doing their morning run, some are probably been out to watch the sun rise.

I stop at an area where there's even less people. I squat down to draw on the sand. It's been a while since I've been to a beach. I wanted to take Eva before but Dana said that she's too young to even remember it so what's the point of going.

I look out to the water and it's pretty calm at the moment. I sit on the sand to just enjoy the view. The world is more beautiful than I thought. I always saw it as gloomy and dull but now everything seems brighter so I appreciate my surroundings better.

I remember last night's events and I can't help but smile. I'm in my honeymoon with the person I love. I may sound like a broken record but I just feel like this is all a dream.

"You look very happy" Someone says and I look up to see an older woman in front of me. She looks like she's in her mid to late 60's.

"Oh hi" I politely say.

"Mind if I join you? I could use some company" she smiles at me.

"Sure but we can go somewhere more comfortable so you don't have to sit on the sand" I say, getting ready to stand up.

"It's okay. I'd like to enjoy the view as well" she carefully sit down next to me.

I look ahead, feeling shy about the situation.

"I'm Dorothy" she offers her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Yeji" I accept her hand.

"What a beautiful name" she compliments me.

"Thank you" I shyly say.

"What brings you here to this beach?" She ask another question.

I always find it interesting how older people can just start a conversation with you like it's the easiest thing to do.

"I'm in my honeymoon, actually."

"Oh yea? Where's your husband?"

I tense up with the mention of husband. I contemplate whether to tell her that I have a wife and not a husband but I'm scared of how she would react.

"I—" I hesitate to say.

"What's wrong?" She looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"I don't have one. I actually have a wife" I finally say.

"Ohh. You're a lesbian?"

"I actually don't label myself as anything. I guess I'd label myself as Ryujin's wife and that's it."

"Oh" she simply says and tension between us becomes awkward.

"Congratulations on your wedding then" she tries to lighten the mood.

"Thank you" I say as I start to fidget with my fingers.

"Can I ask why you're alone?" I change the subject.

"I visit this resort every year on my wedding anniversary" she smiles, remembering her memories, "This is where my husband took me for our honeymoon. We didn't have a big wedding or have a lot of money but he saved up just to give me a honeymoon."

"That's so sweet" I say, "Where is he?"

"He passed away last year so this is the first year I'm here without him. We were married for almost 50 years. He was my high school sweetheart. We got married as soon as I turned 18" she shares.

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"It's okay. He's in a better place now. I do miss him a lot."

"Do you have any advice for newlyweds such as myself?" I ask.

"I've actually never met anyone married to another woman. So I apologize if things got awkward earlier. I have nothing against it. It was just new to me. I didn't grow up with things like that" she softly explains.

"But for marriage advice? Just be patient and understanding. You and your wife will change. You will grow and at times it may feel like you're growing apart. You can't hold on to how they were in the past. Continue to love who they're becoming unless they become a shitty person" she laughs.

"That's actually a really great advice. That didn't cross my mind."

"Just remember, nothing stays the same. Even our taste changes over time but we accept those changes and appreciate that we're able to eat certain things we never could before. There's gonna be a lot of challenges in your lives together so understand each other and be there. Love and appreciate one another. You never know when the universe will take them away."

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind" I smile at her.

"Well I think I've bugged you long enough. If you could help me stand up then I'll be on my way. It's nice meeting you Yeji. I wish you and your wife a successful marriage."

"Thank you. Nice to meet you as well" I stand up so I can help her.

"Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon" she winks at me before walking away.

I head back to the room to see if Ryujin is up. She should be since I've been gone for a while.

I enter our room and Ryujin is nowhere to be found. The bed is already made and the note I left is gone. I take out my phone to see if she's called or texted but nothing.

I try to call her and I hear her phone ringing on the bedside table.

"Ryujin?" I call out for her name but nothing.

I go to the bathroom, thinking maybe she's just pooping or something but she's not there either.

Finally, I hear someone open the door and they immediately stand in front of me.

"Holy toastees. What are you doing standing by the door?" She ask while holding her chest, "You scared me."

"Where were you? Why did you leave your phone?" I say, unhappy.

"I went to get us food" she holds up the bags. She walks past me and places the bags on the table.

"I forgot my phone but I left in a rush, wanting to make sure I get back before you but clearly that didn't work" she chuckles.

"You should have left me a note like I did" I cross my arms.

"I did. It's on that dresser" she points towards the note and I look at it, wondering how I missed that.

"Did you have a good walk?" She calmly speaks as she approaches me.

"Yes. I met an old lady and we talked for a bit" she kisses my lips then takes my hand to pull me towards the table.

"I'm guessing you haven't eaten anything" she says.

"Your guess would be correct."

"I'm sorry I missed your note and got upset" I sigh as she pulls out the chair for me.

"It's all good" she continues to prep the food on the table. I help her a bit but she's so fast that she ends up doing majority of it.

She finally sits down across from me and we start eating.

"What do you wanna do today?" She ask.

"I kind of want to have an easy day today. I just want to spend time with you. I want to savor us being alone as much as I can."

"Wanna stay in today and just watch movies? Then tomorrow we can do other activities they have in the resort?" She suggest.

"Sounds good to me but we have to get all the right snacks for the movies" I say.

"Of course" she agrees right away.

"Ryujin, do you think we will grow apart?" I ask remembering what the older woman said.

"I can't say yes or no because I don't know what the future will be like. Do I think that we're gonna get comfortable with each other that it may seem like that? Probably but actually growing apart to the point where we don't recognize one another, I don't think so" she says.

"How come?" I ask.

"Why do you ask?" She ask instead so I tell her about the details of my conversation with the woman earlier.

"I will continue to love you no matter how you change as a person. You're not the same Yeji that I met or first loved but I still love you now and I don't see that changing but we also shouldn't worry about that. A person doesn't always go through a big change. Look at my dad, my mom says he's the same as he was when they first met" she finally gives me an answer for my question.

"What if we start to have different interest?" I ask.

"Then I will support you. We don't have to participate in whatever the other likes to do. If you're into something that I don't particularly understand then I'll respect it and support you because I know it's what you like or want. As long as you choose me at the end of the day then I'll be happy" she says.

"I'm happy" I say to her, "I worry about stuff like that but your answers always brings me comfort. I really don't see myself growing apart from you. You and the kids are practically my life now and I love it. You are my first true love. I thought I knew what love was but turns out I was just trying to cure my loneliness but with you, it's really love" I point at my heart.

"My heart feels like it's literally beating for you. Honeymoon phase or not, I belong to you. My heart is yours."

"And you have mine" Ryujin reaches across the table to take my hand.

"I know I normally don't say stuff like this. It's usually your area of expertise" I joke.

"You're gonna take my job then what am I gonna contribute in this relationship now?" She plays along.

I laugh as I lovingly stare at her.

"Shall we get snacks for our movie day?" She ask and I simply nod.

We clean up our food then head out to go to a nearby store because no one wants to pay the overpriced snacks they have in the resort.

Once we got the snacks, we changed into comfortable pajamas. We cuddled in bed as we watched a bunch of movies. We saw comedies, horror, documentaries, action and even low budget horror movies that made us laugh.

The fact that a simple day like this with Ryujin is so much fun made me worry less about us growing apart in the future. As long as we stand by each other in the end, then we will be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 595 48
Rj_sh1n : wanna fuck? Yeddeongz : Ew, no, who tf r u? Where yeji gets a random message in her dm's by a famous instagramer.
55.9K 1.1K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...
436K 12.2K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
165K 8.2K 70
Yeji just became Alpha of her pack. She finds her mate in a place she least expected.