๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

421 15 4
By DWeber02

Baltimore, Maryland. Night falls. Motel Room. Alone. Researching on the case. Suddenly, the door busted open. Revealing the SWAT team, aiming toward two people who held their hands up. As the team spread out, revealing a small, middle-aged blonde woman with brown eyes walked up to the people as she lowered her gun.

"Going somewhere?"

Revealing Sam Winchester and Karina Leone.

The next morning after the long night of arrest by the officers. Sam and Karina are in separate interrogation rooms. Sam was examining the room, figuring out the escape due to his window.

The lights in the corner surrounded her. The door was opened revealing the detective holding the file in his hands. He was smirking at Karina, closing the door behind him.

Karina gave him a soft smile, a little similar to the character she saw before. "Well, this isn't Lord Farquaad..."

Detective grinned at Karina and pointed a finger at her. Amused, "You're funny..."

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm hilarious."

"Well, my name is Detective Sheridan. I'm here to interrogate you."

"Clearly..."

The detective sat on a chair in front of Karina and slammed the files folder on the table. He smirked at Karina and leaned forward to Karina as she leaned back on her chair. Legs crossed.

"I want the real honest truth. I'm a good guy here."

Karina scoffed, "Pul-ease! I know the game... I believe that my friend is being interrogated by a good cop. You're a bad cop, I can see it clearly on your face, Farquaad.'

"Let me guess... blonde hair, brown eyes. Little soft on the outside, but inside she's feisty?"

Detective nodded, "Yes, that's Detective Ballard. She's my partner."

Karina squinted her eyes, "Oh... I'm sure. In bed."

Detective's face went cold, after hearing Karina's investing. He looked down at the folder and began reading the file. He exclaimed the papers and began reading. "Well, Karina Leone. I know a lot about you. I know the fact that Leone is not your real name.'

The detective leaned over to Karina, claiming both hands together as he read Karina's movement. "Your real name is Karina Brian. 23. Greensboro, North Carolina. Mother: Victoria Leone died when you were born. Blood loss. Father: died on September 22, 1993. The cause of death burned down the house. Gone to the orphanage the next day... Karina Brian escaped."

"Well, you learn a few things from Ted Bundy. Good escaping when I was little. God knows that I actually read and watch television."

Detective grinned softly at her, and he slammed the folder down on the table. He stood up from the table and leaned over to Karina. Face-to-face. "Everyone assumed that Karina Brian was dead from the moment she disappeared. You found the other way. You changed your last name, and you joined the ride with the Winchesters."

"Why not? They're good buddies of mine."

"Not one of them who has committed a crime of murder. Torturing young women. What are they to you, Karina? They're Clydes to your Bonnie? Wanting to live their lives as a friend to them?"

"Come on... They're nothing to me, Detective. I thought I joined the ride in '67 Impala. Having the times of our lives."

"So you were glad that Dean Winchester murdered Karen Giles? What a good friend of yours."

"Take a seat, Lord Farquaad. Knowing that your friends are behind you from the reflection. I know what you're going to do as you celebrate. you pompous dick. You're going to the stationary room, drinking beers. Eating boxes of powdered donut nuts. Get hot and heavy with your partner."

"Just because you won the interrogation of me breaking out, and won a case that my dearest friend committed a crime that he didn't commit. So... if you want to win, you better take your seat."

Detective slowly took his seat in front of Karina and leaned back. Listening to the story from all the trio's mouths.

Yesterday morning. The cafe. Dean Winchester and Karina Leone were reading within different concepts. Sam was getting the orders from the trio of three coffees, and a double chocolate muffin. Dean was reading the newspaper, he seemed to have caught the case. Karina was reading the book, silently.

"The Exorcist" by William Peter Blatty.

Dean took a glance at the book that Karina was reading and grinned at the sight of it. "I thought you don't like The Exorcist."

"I'm a book gal, not a movie gal. Nothing that you're familiar with."

Dean fake smiled at Karina, mockingly muttering what she said to him. Sam walked out of the cafe, holding the supplies, walking to the table. He was drinking his coffee as he approached them, Karina put down her book. Helping Sam to carry them to the table.

She was holding the coffee carrier with two cups of coffee and a muffin on it. She set it down at the table, Dean reached for his coffee as Karina reached for her coffee and her breakfast of choice. Sam sat beside Karina as she unwrapped the covering of the muffin, and she began eating it.

Dean passed the newspaper to Sam and commented on the name. "Anthony Giles."

"Who's Anthony Giles?"

"He's a Baltimore lawyer. Working late in his office, check it out."

Sam began reading as Dean took a sip of his coffee. "His throat was silt, but the room was clean. Huh... no DNA, no prints."

"Keep reading. It gets better."

Sam began reading the part in the newspaper, "Security cameras failed to capture footage of the assailant."

"Either somebody tampered with the tapes..."

Karina finished Dean's sentence, "Or there's a Mr. Invisible in our hands."

Dean clicked his tongue, gun-pointed at Karina, "My favorite kind. What do you think, Scully? Skinner?"

"Who's which is which?"

"You're Skinner, my little brother's Scully."

Sam began to bicker, "I'm not Scully, you're Scully."

"No, I'm Mulder. You're a red-headed woman."

Karina looked between them and touched her chest. "Awe... my favorite romantic couple!!"

Dean glared at Karina and cocked her head on her. Karina grabbed her muffin and ate it as she smiled at Dean's glaring. Sam was smiling at Karina's comment.

***

The trio dressed up in their usual suits and ties. Karina's hair is still pulled up. They were visiting the lawyer's wife, dressed as the insurance company due to her husband's death. Sam and Karina were sitting together at one side of the table, Dean sat on the opposite.

Karen was reading the form of insurance that Karina passed on to her, and she looked at it, sadly. Thinking of her Anthony. "Insurance. I totally forgot about the insurance."

Karina tried to comfort her, "We're very sorry to bother you at this time, but the company is required to conduct its own investigation. I hope you understand."

Karen nodded slightly, "Sure."

"With all of your might, you could tell us what happened to your husband, Anthony. From that night?"

Karen answered as she looked at them with tears in her eyes, "Tony and I were just supposed to have dinner. He called and said he was having computer troubles and... that he had to work late. That was it."

Sam asked, "Do you have any idea who could've done this to him?"

"No... no... It's like I told the police. I-- I have no idea."

Dean asked, "Did Tony mention anything unusual to you in the days before his death?"

Karen looked at Dean, confused. Hearing this from him. "Unusual?"

"Yeah, like strange."

Karen repeated, "Strange?"

"You know, Karen, weird. Weird noises, visions, anything like that?"

Sam cleared his throat at Dean. For going too far. Karen looked at Sam, confused. He looked at her with pity, the moment she turned him away. He gave Dean a wide-eyed pointed look on him.

"He had a nightmare the day before he died."

Sam asked, "What kind of a nightmare?"

"He said that he woke up in the middle of the night, and there was a woman standing at the foot of the bed. He blinked and she was gone... I mean, it was just a nightmare."

Dean asked, "Did he say what she looked like?"

"What the hell difference does it make what she looked like?"

Karina covered her mouth, smiling softly. According to Karen's defense of Dean. Dean took aside and glanced at Sam and Karina. Karina nodded back, letting him proceed.

"Uh... our company's very thorough."

"He said she was pale, and she had dark red eyes."

"Protective wife after her husband's death really impressed me. I kept wondering if I would've made out with her, but it was too late. Sam gave her a hug, and I told her to call us if she needed anything.'

"Well... anything, really."

The detective was reading Karina's actions while she was telling the story. She's too good for her interrogation, not showing any flinches or movements to tell if she's lying or not.

She uncrossed her legs and leaned toward the Detective, "The End... That's all folks!"

"Did you really expect me to believe a word you said? You're too good to be true. Hell, you could win an Oscar for that."

"Why... Thank you! You could win an Oscar for being the Best Smug Look on your face!"

"Karina... we have an eyewitness who saw two men and a young woman breaking into Anthony Gile's office. One tall, one short, and one dark brown-haired ponytail young woman like yourself."

Karina shrugged, looking at the Detective. "Ok... you win. Happy? I forgot one part of the story so forgive me, Detective. I was just being a bad girl."

Detective sighed in frustration and annoyance from Karina's words. She continued on with the story.

Karina picked up the lock at the office, and they all entered. They all ducked under the police tape and closed the door. They were all holding on to their own flashlights, and they began to examine the crime scene of Anthony Giles's office. Sam stopped taking sight of the smeared pool of blood on the floor.

He shined on it for them, and they all looked down at it. "Hey. Anthony Giles's body was found right about here."

Sam began to reread the newspaper to fit the description, "Throat slit so deep part of his spinal cord was visible."

"Wow!"

Dean whistled as he walked over to the filing cabinets. "What do you guys think? Vengeful spirit? Underline "vengeful"?"

Sam came around the desk and answered Dean's question. "Yeah. Maybe."

Karina sat down on one of the chairs, considering her search was done. "Well, he did have a "nightmare" of seeing a woman at the end of the bed."

Sam takes the paper that was on the desk, the small font of two words repeating over and over again. "Dana Shulps. A name?"

"I don't know, but it's everywhere."

Dean picked up a sheet of paper from the printer in front of him, and he walked over to the desk where Sam and Karina were. He gave the paper to Karina. She began to read the font of the name spreading out, repeatedly to the last word of the whole page.

Dean commented as he searched through the files, "Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Sam shined his flashlight on the glass desk, seeing the markings in front of him. He paused, taking his breath in, and exhaled out on the glass. Finger markings of DANASHULPS on the surface.

He commented as he looked at Dean and Karina, "Wow. I'd say we've officially crossed over into weird."

"Maybe Giles knew her."

"Or maybe it's the name of our pale red-eyed mystery girl."

"Well, boys.... let's see what we can find."

After the long minutes of searching their sides of the rooms, Karina gave up the search. Exhausted. She picked up her book, The Exorcist, and began reading the last page she left off in the morning. She was sitting on the chair, reading while Sam was researching through the computer.

Dean was behind them, already giving up the search. Not finding anything particular in that name. Dean began walking toward them, "There's not a single of a Dana Shulps anywhere. There's not a D. Shulps, or anything other kinds of friggin' Shulps."

Karina turned to another page, "Oi..."

Dean asked Sam, "What do you got?"

"Nothing. No Dana Shulps has ever lived or died in Baltimore in the last 50 years at least."

"Kay?"

She answered him as she continued reading, "Well, Dean, I gave up on the search on the other side of the office filing cabinets about..."

She looked at her left wrist, imitating an invisible watch on her wrist. She looked at Dean, behind her, "13 minutes ago.'

She looked down at her book, "As you can see I am reading the object that are filled with sentences, and grammar with no porn illustrations."

Dean rolled his eyes, mockingly muttering quietly. The voice interrupted him, "I heard that." Dean made a funny face on Karina's back. "Saw that too."

Dean looked at Karina, shocked. Knowing that he was making fun of her. Sam looked at Karina who was still reading, softly smiling at her. Dean moved along, and asked them both to answer his question, "So, what now?"

Sam answered as he was still typing on the desktop computer, "Well, I think I'm pretty close to cracking Gile's password. Maybe there's something in his personal files, you know?"

"By "close" you mean...?"

"30 minutes maybe."

Dean looked at the watch on his wrist, and commented, "Awesome."

He walked past Karina, still reading the book. He walked to the chair beside her, he said, "So I guess I just got to... hang out. That's awesome."

Dean sat down on the chair, seeing that Sam was still typing on the monitor. He looked at Karina beside him, turning another page of the book. Reading quietly. He took a big sigh of boredom. Then, annoyingly, started clicking his tongue. Loudly to give Sam and Karina's look at him.

Sam took a glance at Karina, and she took a glance at Sam. Annoyed. Dean kept clicking his tongue, loudly still. They continued on with what they were both doing other than for Dean's benefit. He did one other thing that ticked them off.

Farting noise with his mouth.

Sam looked up at the ceiling and stopped typing. Karina slammed the book, hard, They looked at Dean, and said to him. They both shouted out in unison, "Dude, seriously."

Dean began to get up from his chair and began walking out to the door, "All right, I'm gonna go talk to Karen again. See if she knows anything about this Dana Shulps, huh?"

"Great."

Dean repeatedly flashes the light on Sam, "Keep going, Sparky. Huntress."

Karina raised a thumbs-up in the air, leaving Dean closing the door as he left them alone.

"So Sam and I stayed making out on Anthony's desk, while Dean was gone. Do little "checking-out" with Karen. Wanted to see if she's still upset or not. After that, Sam and I were getting down and dirty before your partner caught us in the act. Let me tell you, he is big."

"So... any questions?"

Detective Sheridan's eyes widened from the reveal of Karina's story. More like the annoyance of avoiding the truth. Especially the dirty details of Sam and her, illegally making out at the crime scene. And the motel room sex... Caught him off-guard.

The door knocked, revealing another cop. Silently giving Detective Sherian, a reminder. He looked at the cop and weakly smiled at Karina who was grinning to herself. He nodded slightly to Karina, she waved at the Detective, flirtatiously.

He grabbed the file folder and walked to the exit. Detective took a sidebar to the cop and whispered to him, "Stay away from her."

Detective took his leave, and the cop looked after her. Terrified, all Karina did was smile at him. The cop shut the door, leaving Karina all alone again. Including the friends behind the mirror.

"I am good."

***

Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps. Dana Shulps.

Two little words kept repeating in the trio's heads. Trying to figure out the hidden meaning of the words. Dean was still in the interrogation room, handcuffed to the table still. Muttering the words, repeatedly to himself. Along with Karina, she was closing her eyes, seeing the words in her head. Sam was in the room, not handcuffed. He began writing down similar words on the notepad.

Dean muttered, "Maybe it's not a name. Maybe it's not a name."

Karina shook her head, imaging the words, "It's not the name, it's-"

Sam asked himself, "Anagram, maybe?"

Karina separated the words, switching the letters over and over in her head. She muttered quietly to herself, closing her eyes. It's not the name of the person. It's the name of something else. Giving the clue. Maybe a place... a place...

She opened her eyes in realization, "You gotta be kidding me. It's not the name of a person... It's the name of a street."

Ashland Street.

Karina used her left hand, reaching toward the right arm of the jacket. Her fingers reached toward the fabric. She touched something familiar to her under the hidden fabric of her jacket. She grabbed it and showed it with her eyes.

Black picklock.

She began picking the lock of the handcuffs in the hurry. Until she heard someone walking into the room by the door. She picked the one handcuff and started to pick another one hidden from sight. Below the table under her.

The door opened revealing the scrawny cop. He smiled softly at her, and it seemed to her that he was the intern. She smiled at him back, softly. She continued to pick the lock, feeling the handcuff is off of her.

Both of them.

The cop began to walk toward her, and she began to kick him in the torso. He grunted in pain. She grabbed his head and banged him against the table to knock him out. He fell down on the floor, leaving Karina grinning at the sight of it.

According to her plan.

The Defense lawyer passed the note from Dean Winchester to Sam in the room. After Sam read the note saying "Hilts- it's a street, Ashland. -McQueen." Sam closed the note, drowning in thoughts. Getting a code word.

The lawyer said to Sam after he read the note, "I hope that was meaningful, but I'd like to discuss your case now."

Sam gave a suggestive look on his face, and he gestured to the chair in front of the lawyer. "Sure thing, Matlock."

The lawyer began to sit down on the chair, remembering what Dean called him the second he entered the room. "You two really are brothers, aren't you?'

The lawyer sat down on the chair, grabbing a pen from his suit pocket and his notepad from his briefcase. Began questioning Sam Winchester, "Now... as you know, the D.A. might be interested in--"

The lawyer was interrupted, revealing Detective Ballard at the door. "We need you with the other one."

When Detective Ballard and the defense lawyer left the room, someone in the cop outfit wearing a hat leaning over the water container, getting a drink of water in a cup. As the detective and lawyer walked that person by.

The cop hat tilted up, revealing Karina Leone. She was looking at the two people out of Sam's interrogation room. Walking to another destination, not noticing her.

She took her sip of water and tossed it into the trash can. She turned her back, walking to the room. As she opened the door, seeing Sam standing up from his seat. Karina took off her hat, flipping her ponytail out of her hat.

She smiled at Sam, "Hi."

Sam smiled at her, "Hi." Karina began to walk over to Sam, and Sam spoke up to her about the clue, "Dana Shulps. It wasn't a name, it's-"

They both said to each other in unison as they both looked at each other, "It's Ashland Street."

"Yeah, I know. I figured it out."

Karina stripped off the cop's outfit, revealing her usual outfit. Sam began to question her, "Where did you get that?"

She looked up and smiled at him slightly. She answered him, with no hesitation, "I borrowed it."

They both began to escape from the window behind Sam's back. It was a 4 story drop, but they both made it out. Stopping the ghost who gave them both a clue.

After Dean Winchester's confession to the cops, stalling time for Sam and Karina to get out. The cops spread out, going to each room of Sam and Karina's interrogation. Detective Sheridan went into Karina's room. It was revealed to the hand-cuff cop that she knocked out.

Revealing himself with no clothes on, but underwear. Barefooted as his reminding shoes were on the table Socks gag was in his mouth. Bruise on his head. The cop screamed muffled in terror. Sheridan was frustrated at the view, seeing her escape again. Tips from Ted Bundy, himself.

Detective Ballard and Detective Sheridan entered Sam's interrogation, seeing him gone. Sam Winchester and Karina Leone both escaped together. They saw a broken window at the front, revealing no one on the street.

While Sheridan was looking around on the street, Ballard looked over the note that Dean gave to Sam. She picked up the note from the table and began reading short note. Sheridan turned his back on Ballard and asked her.

"How did they both do it? The fire escape's way over...'

He noticed that his partner was reading the note. She looked at Sheridan, and he walked over to her. He asked, "What?"

She passed the note to Sheridan, "These two guys."

He read over the note, and asked in confusion. "Hilts and McQueen? What is that?"

"Hilts is Steve McQueen's character in "The Great Escape."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 933 89
"๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ." After four months, Huntress and the Winchesters are back at it again, or are they? The world has mystery, co...
52.4K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...
323 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...