Shortie - Jayson Tatum

By DaveIsFave

Naomi is an athletic trainer for the Charlotte Hornets. How does she juggle her busy career and love? Follow... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight.
Forty Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty One.
Fifty Two.
Fifty Three
Fifty Four.

Twenty Two.

5.6K 170 142
By DaveIsFave

Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long to get this out. My laptop was trippin.

Real quick, I want to offer condolences for the babies and teachers that lost their lives this week, as well as the other angels that have been taken at the hands of some lunatic.

I could rant about this. I really could. This country is full of sick ass people. This is really some sick shit and that's all I can come up with. Thoughts and prayers just aren't cutting it. It's nice but don't nobody want to hear that. We want change and action!

Weirdos too focused on babies that aren't even born and won't even protect the ones that are here. It's really sickening.

This is such a heavy topic and with my books I'd usually include a heavy topic to get us talking and bring awareness but I'm not touching this. I- y'all this is really sick. Why is this still happening?!

Make sure you vote for the right people if you can. Something has to change. Babies aren't able to grow old and it's heartbreaking and not fair.

I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes...

Naomi's POV

"You wanna talk about it?" Miss.Brandy asked as we walked side by side while JT and the kids were in front of us.

"Talk about what?" I looked over at her confused although I knew what she was referring to.

"Something is on your mind but I won't pressure you to talk about it."

I sighed because it really is on my mind. I don't want to distance myself away from my family but they're weighing on me. I know it'll eventually mess with my mental health.

It should be a no brainer to cut them off but it's been proven harder than I would like.

"It's my family. Did he tell you anything?" She shook her head. "My granny told my cousin she could drop her kids off to me for the week. You know during the season, it's so hectic so during the off-season I'd want to relax. Do things I want to do. You know?"

"Yeah that's not cool."

"Exactly and for whatever reason I feel bad for even considering stopping communication."

"Don't. Sometimes you have to."

"Have you?"

"What?"

"Have you had to cut off family members?"

"Absolutely. With Jayson and his success, and having family members come out of the woodworks. I will protect my baby from anyone trying to take advantage of him."

"Period." I agreed with her.

"And I know you don't have kids but protect yourself as you would your future babies. You deserve that and if they're doing more harm than good, then." She held up the deuces.

"Yeah."

"You hear me?" She smiled and hooked her arm with mine.

"I hear you."

"Look NiNi." My nephew pointed at the giraffe.

"I see." We met back up with them.

"It looks like him." He pointed at Jayson.

Miss.Brandy immediately started laughing and Jayson looked over at her with a straight face. "You know you look like them boy." She said and snickered lowly to herself while walking away.

"When is lunch? I'm starting to get hungry." I went over to Jayson and wrapped my arms around him while looking up at him.

"After I see the kangaroos. I been waitin all day to see them."

Nyla came over to me and lifted her arms. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck while laying her head on my shoulder.

"You getting sleepy?" I asked and she nodded. Jayson glanced down at me then looked back up with a little smile. "What?" I chuckled while looking up at him.

"Nothing." He shrugged with a smile.

"No, what is it?" I bumped him a little while we walked.

"You want one?" He nodded his head toward my niece.

I nodded. "Eventually."

"Yeah I feel that. How long is eventually?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Later down the line."

"So like within 2 years?"

"Have a baby in two years?" He nodded. "Do you plan on marrying me in 2 years?" I smirked cause I just know his ass is not ready for mar-

"I do." He walked backwards looking at me then winked before turning to go to the kangaroos.

The woman was too stunned to speak...

Jayson pleaseeee! He has me on my knees at this point. Giving very much I've fallen and I can't get up! I don't even want to either.

I hadn't noticed this man had me standing in the same spot he left me. I snapped out of it and joined our group. Jayson was already in and feeding one of them.

"Come here boo." He called out to me. "Come feed em with me."

"What if it starts boxing me?" This is a valid question.

"They're babies but the off chance that they do-" he came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder then kissed my temple. Aw he's so swe- "Bob and weave." He tapped my shoulder and laughed.

"Get away from me." I playfully hit him. "Can you stand with Miss.Brandy for a minute?" I asked Nyla and she let me put her down.

I went in with Jayson and he already had his phone out trying to record something. "Go head." He laughed.

"Put your phone down."

"I'm documenting this for memories. We'll look back on this day and be glad we did this together." He tried to persuade me.

I'm not scared or anything but it is a wild animal. He might just bop me on the forehead or something just cause he can.

"Aw you're so cute." I cooed at it and stuck my hand out so they could get the food.

"See. You were scared for nothing."

"Boy I wasn't scared. Just cautious."

"Sure. Y'all ready to get something to eat?" He asked and the kids jumped up and down telling him yes. "What y'all want?" They wanted chicken nuggets of course.

"Do you want to meet at my house?" He asked me.

"Yeah that's fine. You want me to pick up the food."

"Well what are you eating? I know you not getting nuggets."

"I really want some Mexican and the closest thing to it is chipotle."

"You wanna get us something from there and I get the kids food?"

I nodded. "I can." He told me what he wanted and I got Miss.Brandy's order as well. "See you at the house." We pecked each other's lips and he made sure I was in my car safely before going to his.

"Where are we going? Are we going to cousin Deuce's house?" Carter asked.

"Yeah bud. I have to make a stop but we're going there right after. Did you guys have fun?" I glanced at them through the rearview mirror.

"Yes ma'am."

"What was your favorite part?"

"When Uncle JT had me in the air like this." He patted his shoulders.

Jayson told them they could call him Jayson or JT, whichever one and my nephew decided to add uncle because he says Deuce is his cousin. He also thought it sounded cool.

"Does uncle JT give you rides that high?"

I chuckled to myself. My legs have been on his shoulders but for other reasons. "Nope. I'm too big." I shook my head.

"Oh. He needs to get stronger first?"

"Perhaps. What about you Ny? What was your favorite part?

"Mmm." She tapped her chin. "Leaving." She giggled.

"Leaving?" I laughed. "You didn't like it?" I sat up a little to look at her then glanced in the back.

"No, sorry."

"You don't have to apologize honey. You didn't like it. That's okay." I shrugged. "Well what do you want to do for fun?"

"Go to the pool."

"You just went yesterday and I did your hair."

"Please NiNi?" She put her hands together and begged.

I sighed. "I'll think about it." She has a lot of hair. I should've just braided or twisted it up.

I made it to chipotle and picked up my mobile order. I saw Jayson sent me money through apple pay but I'm not going to accept it.

He already paid earlier for everyone to get into the zoo and he's paying for the kids food. I know he has the money but I can buy our lunch.

We made it to the house and the kids jumped out and ran inside. I grabbed our stuff and headed inside. Jayson met me at the door and took it from my hands so I didn't have to carry it.

"You not gone let me pay you back are you?" He looked down at me once we were in the kitchen.

"It's chipotle. It's not that deep. Plus I'm sure there will be plenty of other times you're going to be paying. I got it this time."

He nodded. "The kids are outside eating. I told them they could get in the pool once they food digest. I hope that's cool."

I put my hands on my hips and looked at him with a slight smile. "So that's how you're going to be when we have kids? I say no and they run to daddy and he'll say yes?"

"Oh you said no?" He paused from going in on his burrito.

"I said I'd think about it."

He shrugged and ate. "It's summer break. That's all kids want to do."

"You're doing her hair if she gets it wet which I'm counting on her doing."

"Shit is easy."

"Oh you know how to do hair?"

"No but my momma do. Or I could send her over to the shop and have Toriah do it. I got options." He said referring to Toriah's hair salon.

"You're gonna have to learn in case we have a daughter, bubba." I said while mixing my bowl.

"I know the basics but her hair will mostly fall on you as the boys with fall on me. That's our bonding time. Me and her will bond on our daddy daughter dates."

"You want a daughter, don't you?" I asked before taking a bite of my food.

He nodded and wiped his mouth. "I do. She gone be my twin."

"Not uh. Mine."

"Nah fam. My genes strong as hell. You see Deuce." He nodded with a smirk which made me laugh.

All this baby talk has me thinking. Am I ready to be a mom? That shit is kind of terrifying. I don't want to mess my kids up or expose them to things my parents exposed me to. I don't want to traumatize my child.

I don't want to fail.

And I know a lot of parents will say all I can do is my best, but what if my best isn't good enough? I want children, I do, I just want to do right by them. Plus with the way this country is set up...

"You wanna go eat with the little ones?" Jayson took me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I grabbed my food and drink to follow behind him.

With Jayson saying he's going to marry me and seeing how he is with his own son, it does put me more at ease that I'll have a trusted partner to help me along the way. Even if I'm still apprehensive.

A week later
Summer basketball camp

Jayson and I walked into the gym hand and hand with Deuce in his other arm.

"You wanna help out with registration and passing out bags?" He looked down at me and asked.

"I can." I nodded and I found Miss.Brandy at a table.

She filled me in on what my tasks were and I got to work. Soon kids and parents started to pour in for the day.

"Hey. What's your name?" I smiled at the little girl in front of me.

"Taylor." She said and I could tell she was nervous.

"Hi Taylor. I'm Naomi. You're mom?" I asked the woman with her.

"That I am."

"Okay this is for you." I handed her the paper she had to sign. My attention went back to the little girl as her mom did that. "What size shirt do you wear Taylor?"

"Medium." I got her a shirt and handed it to her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are you excited?"

"A little."

"Just a little?" I put my head to the side with a small smile. "Are you a little nervous?" She nodded shyly. "That's okay. Nerves are normal. You deserve to be here like everybody else and I know you'll do great today. Don't sweat it. Okay?" I extended my hand for a fist bump and she connected.

Once her mom was done, she was all checked in and then I got the next person in line repeating the same process for the others. Meeting really energetic kids to the quiet and shy.

Deuce eventually came over to me and stood at my side. My hand rested on his head to acknowledge him. "Wassup buddy?" I looked down at him.

"Can I help?" He pointed to the clipboard in my hand.

"Sure." I gave it to him. "Can you give that to the next person that come?" He nodded and we got another family. "Hey how are y'all?"

"Good. These are my sons Seth and Connor."

"Hi guys. Deuce you wanna give him the clipboard?" He nodded and pushed the clipboard over to their dad. "Thank you." I opened my hand for a high five. "What size shirt do you two wear?"

"Large." They said at the same time.

"Okay. Deuce can you give me two large shirts?"

"Sure." He said and stood in front of the shirts. "Wait Naomi can you help me please?" He turned to look at me.

"I got you." I pointed to them and he handed them to me. "Thank you sir."

"You're welcome." He jumped up and down with a smile.

Registration soon ended and we went to watch the kids as they trained. Deuce used my thigh as an armrest for his elbow as he rested his head on his hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I want to play." He pointed out at the other kids.

He can't join the camp just yet. You have to be at least 8 and he's shy of that by a few years. Of course his dad is Jayson Tatum and he can train at home but he wants to be with the big kids.

I looked around and saw the basketball rack. I didn't want to just take one so I found Jayson. He blew his whistle and spoke.

"On the line. Hustle up." He kept the whistle in his mouth as I approached. It dropped and he looked me up and down. "What you trynna fall in line?" He smirked.

"No negro." I chuckled. "I need a ball."

"Which one? I have two." He moved his eyebrows up and down with his childish ass.

I pushed him as he laughed. "Bubba please. I need a basketball."

"Hold on." He blew his whistle as his hand sat at my lower back. "Spread out for me." He told the kids. "Coach." He looked over at another coach and nodded for him to takeover.

He looked back down at me. "You don't have to stop. I was just seeing if I could use one of the balls. I didn't want to take one and you need them all."

"Yeah. Here you can have this one." He grabbed the one that was close to him and gave it to me. "Deuce still upset?"

"A little. He wants to be out here with you."

"I know." He sighed. "We're still developing his handles. It takes time and he's still little."

"I know babe. I figured we could practice away from every one. He can still watch you and do everything on the side. You know since I'm a trainer and all. That's why you're so good. You're welcome."

"Girl go on." He pushed me playfully. "I gotta get back to work."

I walked away and back to Deuce. I gave him the ball and he immediately started to bounce it. "Let's work over here." I took him off to the side. "You going to get your own rebounds?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay but first you have to stretch like your dad. Make sure we don't hurt ourselves."

He nodded and started to do some basic stretches. Have to get the kiddos in a good habit of doing this. It starts early. Since he looks up to his dad so much, I'm going to guess that he'll enjoy playing basketball as well.

After our practice session we sat against the wall as he ate his snack. He followed along with the other kids as best as he could and it wasn't bad at all.

Since it was the end of the camp day, Jayson played one on one with a couple of kids. He smiled at the kid that was dribbling in front of him.

"Don't go left. Don't go left." He repeated and the kid did indeed go left. "Give me that." He took the ball and laid it up. "I told you not to go left." He chuckled and gave the kid a high five.

The next kid came over and got in a defensive stance. All Jayson did was laugh. He's so ruthless. He walked toward him while bouncing the ball at his side.

He did a few handles while walking up. Just to be more petty he "crossed" the kid, really he pushed him, and dunked the ball.

"Yeah. I won." He held his hands up and smiled while nodding.

"Boooo!" I yelled.

Jayson's head snapped in my direction with a squint. "Oh word? Come here." He waved me over.

Oh baby he ain't said nothing but a word. I stood up and went over to him.

He immediately bounced the ball to me. "Come on." He got down to play defense.

Ah hell. Not me forgetting I can't actually play. Have we forgotten how it went when Melo tried to teach me to go between my legs?

I can't look foolish in front of these kids. I may not be able to cross the ball between my legs but I can shoot a little.

I bounced the ball once and hit a shot. "That's one. What we going to?" I asked and squat down to guard him.

He laughed. "You're really not like that."

"And you not him. Devin Booker is." I snatched the ball and did a lay up. Yeah I've been practicing a little.

I only said Devin Booker to light some fire under him which was a mistake. Damn.

"Nope." He said when he blocked my shot. "Sorry ass." He looked down at me with a smirk.

"Come on bro. This isn't a real game."

"Nah. Who's not him? You gotta back up all that mouth."

"Fine." I checked the ball and he gave it back. I saw Taylor, the little girl from earlier and I asked her to come here. "I need some luck cause when I hit this shot, it's over."

Jayson nodded. "That's fair. If you make it." He got down in defense. I had Taylor pass me the ball and I hit the James Harden side step. "That's a travel." He stood up straight.

"Not if you James Harden." I hit the three and the kids cheered with me. "2 shots for Harden!" I jumped up with them and laughed at Jayson's face.

He tried to fight it but smiled too and joined us with celebrating. He eventually closed the day out with a little speech and we left.

I could definitely see me helping out with another camp in the future. Doing this as a team, a fam- let me chill and slow down chile.

Mid September...

"Hey guys." I shook hands with the rookies for this season. "I'm Naomi, but a lot of people around here call me shortie. Either name is fine." They nodded. "I'll be your head trainer but we're all here for you guys so feel free to talk to anyone of us if you need anything."

"Anyone nervous?" A fellow trainer asked.

They all shook their heads and said no. "Good answer." I chuckled. "We just wanted to introduce ourselves. I think y'all have to get to media training." I looked behind me and saw one of the media people standing on the side waiting for the guys.

They left and I walked towards the weight room. The start of the new season is around the corner so I'm back to my steady schedule. My break was very relaxing.

I answered my vibrating phone. "Yes?"

"I'm almost there so you gotta go." Jayson said on the other end.

"Jayson." I stopped walking and held a blank look.

"Come on Naomi. You said you would play along."

"Bubba."

"Please?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile. I find myself smiling a lot lately. I love that for me. "Fine. I'm leaving now."

"Thanks boo."

"Mhm. Bye." I hung up.

Tonight he's taking me on a date but he doesn't want us to see each other until dinner. He's sending a car for me later but I'm guessing we're going home together. Unless I'm getting broken up with. Yeah that ain't funny cause that shit would deadass be my 13th reason.

The date is hours away so I don't know what to do in the meantime. My toes and nails are done, I got a wax a few days ago. My hair is done. I guess I could take a nap or something although I'm not tired.

I checked my phone once more before pulling off and saw a text from my Jayson sending me money for something to eat. He stay sending me money to eat. This relationship weight is trying to add up but I refuse to let her.

Not worrying about her today though. I'm bout to eat good.

I picked me up some food then went home to have a nice relaxing day. I got to hang out with my baby, Charlie, cleaned up a little then took my time getting ready for my date. I can't lie, I'm excited.

We're what? Four months into our relationship? It's still kind of early so this might still be the cupcake phase, but there hasn't been a moment that I've been annoyed with him. He's so respectful, kind, gentle. Literally everything I could want in a man.

Around 7:30 I was ready. I think I look cute.

I got a call from downstairs that my car was here for me. I made sure I had everything, the door was locked then proceeded outside. The warm breeze hit me and caused comforting goosebumps to arise.

"Good evening Miss.Stewart." The driver said and opened the door for me.

"Good evening. Thank you." I said then he closed the door once I was in.

For whatever reason I feel nervous and anxious about tonight. I'm just on edge about why we weren't allowed to see each other and sending the car. He's not proposing, right?

Nah he can't be. It's way too soon but then again when you know you know? See look at me. My mind is just racing trying to figure out the motive for all of this.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the driver opened my door and I went inside. It looks very expensive and I'm feeling like I should've came harder with the fit. Had he told me where we were eating, I would've looked it up. 

"Name?" The hostess asked.

"Uh Tatum?" I sound like an idiot. t@TuM? If you don't getcho-

"Right this way." She said and led me to a private area in the back.

When I went back there, Jayson looked up from his phone and smiled before getting up to greet me. He looked so good. His hair was freshly cut and that did it for me. He did dress up for the night. For the most part.

He had on nice slacks, a short sleeve button up, and low Jordan 1s. His jewelry was light. I did notice the gold chain around his neck. I think we can appreciate a gold chain when a man has it dangling in our fac-

"You look beautiful." He complimented me while giving me a hug. His hand resting on my lower back with his fingertips trying to inch lower.

"Thank you. So do you. Handsome too." I smiled up at him. He does look beautiful to me. "I missed you today." I hugged him tighter and took in his scent.

"I missed you too baby." He leaned his head down to connect our lips. "You wanna sit down?" He gestured toward our seats.

"Thank you." I said when he pulled out my chair. He sat down with me and I grabbed his hand, interlocking our fingers. "Your hands are clammy." I smiled at him. That tells me he's nervous because he has a fast metabolism, so it's not common his hands are sweaty.

"You make me nervous."

"Do I? Or are you nervous about tonight?"

"Both." He took a sip of his water.

"Okay now you're making me nervous." I took my hand out of his and took a sip of my own glass. "You breaking up with me? You cheated? You got an ex pregnant?" Questions flew out of my mouth.

He refrained from laughing at me. "No, no, and yes." He answered.

My eyebrows came together. "What do you mean yes?"

"I mean Deuce wouldn't be here had I not." He chuckled and looked at my face. "That wasn't funny?" I shook my head. "My bad but you seriously have nothing to worry about. Do I give you doubts or something?"

"No." I immediately said. "I can see why you would think that with my questioning. I'm sorry. I'm just overthinking. I don't like surprises so I was just trying to figure out why tonight was such a big deal. It feels serious."

"Nah I get it. I promise you tonight isn't anything to worry about. I wanted to take you out and have some us time since we haven't been able to. I've noticed you been in your feelings."

"I have not."

"Sure." He chuckled.

Our waiter came in and gave us an appetizer that Jayson had already ordered for us. We gave him our order then it left us to talk some more.

"Now I ain't see not one black person out there when I came in." I said lowly since we were talking about how the people were eyeing us when we came in. Him probably because he's who he is and me probably because I'm a bad bitch. Nah I'm playing.

"Me neither but that's why I had us set up in the back." I looked at him trying not to laugh because he said it confidently. He nodded and laughed lowly. "Yeah that sounded slightly better in my head."

I joined him. "Had my girls Claudette and Rosa fighting for us to be in the front and you talking about sitting us in the back." I continued to laugh.

We continued to joke around during our date. I'm really enjoying myself. I love dating him. He is the ideal partner and I am so lucky.

Once dessert came out, we shared it. "So I actually did invite you out here for a reason. Of course for our date but for something else as well."

"Wassup?" I looked up at him and gave my undivided attention.

He took my fork out of my hand and grabbed both of mine. My hands immediately got sweaty because what is happening?

"Stop sweating." He laughed at my nervousness.

"I can't help it." I smiled and looked down.

He lifted my head by my chin and our eyes locked together. "I love you." He said and the butterflies ran its course inside of my stomach.

"What?" I got out.

"I love you." He repeated clear as day. He wiped his hands down his pant legs and his cheeks were turning. "Now you don't have to say it back but I had to tell you. It's been on my mind for the past two weeks and-"

"I love you too bubba." I nodded and smiled while biting my lip.

I've had the urge to say it but I didn't want to scare him off. That was obviously the overthinking taking over because he loves me too.

"For real?" He sat up a little looking relieved.

"Uh huh." I confirmed and inched closer to his face. Our lips connected and it felt magical.

I know. This sounds like some fairytale bs but I can't lie to y'all. This is truly how Jayson makes me feel.

He pulled away then bit his bottom lip. "You ready to get out of here?" Boy am I?!

Once the bill was paid, he left a tip then grabbed me by the hand and led the way. It's giving Foxy Brown cause he definitely was outside of the restaurant talking to valet. I stood close by him and my mind is just racing. I'm anticipating us going back to my place to parlay.

He helped me into his car and we were off. His hand rested on my thigh the whole ride. He'd even grip it a little when he'd make a turn. This man could take me right now if he wanted. He would get no objection from me.

We finally got to my building and he turned the car off. We sat in a comfortable silence for a second then *clears throat* with sex in his eyes, he turned and then he said....

————

My hands ran through Jayson's hair as he had me on his shoulders against the wall. My moans were heard loud and clear throughout my bedroom. After cumming on his tongue, he brought me down, my legs in his arms as my arms went around his neck.

We engaged in a heated kiss as he carried me over to my bed. Get you a man that carries and picks you up like it's nothing sis. It's life changing.

He pulled my dress over my head and I unbuttoned his pants. I'm bout to go to work. It's only right. I just hope I blow his mind.

He pulled his shirt over his head then returned to watching my every move. "Lay down." I directed him. Once he was on the bed, I climbed on top to kiss him then they traveled down.

"Shit." He whispered with his head laying back and all I did was kiss just below his belly button. Oh this will be fun.

He sprung out of his briefs when I pulled them down. Intimidated would be an understatement. This isn't the first penis I've seen but it's definitely not the smallest.

I started with the tip first and his hand was already trying to massage my scalp. From there I added more inch by inch. I couldn't fit all of it in my mouth without gagging so I added my hands.

"Wait." He chuckled and pulled me up when I started going faster. "Come here." He flipped us over to where I was on my back.

"Jayson." I moaned softly when he started to move his dick up and down my slit. He leaned down and engaged in a kiss with me.

"You okay?" He mumbled against my lips. I nodded and he began kissing my neck, my nails already going into his back. "I'll go slow."

"Okay." I said and his lips met mine again as I felt him slowly entering me. I gasped and turned my head away from him. It doesn't hurt, it just needs some adjusting.

"Tell me what you need." He leaned back and looked in my eyes.

I continued to stare at him at a loss for words. He wasn't moving inside of me and still I felt like I was in a trance. "You." Was the only thing I could come up with.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck and his moans made me drip. Our breathing began to match with each other. My fingernails dug into his lower back as he went in and out.

"Okay. Fuck." I said and started to push at his lower half to pull out some. He pulled out and only put the tip in. "Jayson." I moaned and looked down to try to see what he was doing but the pleasure made me lay back down.

He slid all of him back in and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my hand flew to my clit. His hand found its way around my neck and that did it for me. My breathing stopped as my eyes were closed tightly.

I whined in complete bliss when I came back to reality. That was probably one of the best orgasms of my life. I kept jolting but I wanted more.

We switched and I got on top but reversed it. I had some rhythm with it but you know how some men are. He began to push his hips up into me. I gripped my blanket that was under us as my hands were on my bed to keep me up.

He slapped my ass and that made me go faster then gripped both cheeks. "Fuck. Just like that." He moaned and his moans were everything to me.

He grabbed me and laid me beside him. We were in the spooning position and it was at that moment that I knew he was trying to make me fall head over heels. His mouth was close to my ear and he whispered all the right things.

I turned my head and engaged in a kiss while his hips continued to pump into me. He held me close and I looked at him as his eyes were shut tightly. "I love you Jayson." I said and his eyes opened and met mine.

"I love you too mama."

Mama you say? Sir. At this point do you want to make me one because I'm considering!

"Damn." He said out of breath after pulling out just in time to cum on my thigh.

I said I was considering. We don't want anymore baby Tatums right now. One is enough for now.

Instead of saying anything, he got up and took me with me. He carried me into the bathroom while kissing me. This man has been all over me all night and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

—————

What did we think? Do you have a favorite part? Sex scene was mid but I had to give y'all one.

Thought on their relationship? Do you think they're moving too fast or it's pretty steady? Are they ready for a baby Tatum??

Thanks for reading. I'll try to have the next chapter done and out faster this time. Until next update 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 724 45
LaMelo was a basketball star. Goofy and carefree. He never really cared for relationships after the ones he's been in previously. Mariah was a talent...
57.5K 1.5K 22
Just read trust me 😏.
342K 5.4K 61
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬.
866K 15.6K 118
LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🤎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "Lamelo Ball Imagines 2" Completed 04/2022