Elias | ✔️

Por BoundlessReverie

✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger... Mais

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four

Chapter Twelve

4.2K 219 57
Por BoundlessReverie

Elias

The wedding photos were hell. Okay, well they weren't that bad. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Zayn. Seeing him again only solidifies my feelings for him. At least I know now that he's real and I didn't just have an amazing night of jerking off. Wouldn't that be something. I was really beginning to think I was crazy.

Now as we head to the reception I'm stuck watching that fucker touch my Zayn. I can't say I've ever been more infuriated by an individual person.

"You wanna make him jealous?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"W-What are you talking about?" I said.

"You're practically eye fucking him. I know you want him and by the looks of it, he wants you too."

My eyes automatically shifted to Where Zayn was. Low and behold, he was practically glaring daggers at me and Justin.

"He's not jealous, he's just... I don't know."

"Watch." He started. "Oh my god, Eli. That's so naughty." He giggled and spoke just loud enough for Zayn and his partner to hear. I swear Zayn's jaw dropped for a second before he snapped back to reality. Huh. Maybe he is jealous.

"You two! Save the horniness for the bedroom!" Arlen shouted, but laughed as he said it.

"Hey! It's hard to keep your hands off a man this sexy." Justin said.

A deep blush rising on my cheeks. Justin's hand carefully trailed up my thigh stopping so fucking close to my dick. I can feel myself hardening through my slacks, and let me tell you, it's not comfortable.

I'm only human, this is the first touch I've had from another man in half a year, of course I'm going to get hard. Even though my dick is painfully pushing against my zipper I can't calm down. I can't stop thinking about the way my dick felt sliding into Zayn's tight little ass. Fuck.

Breaking my thoughts, my very, very good thoughts, Justin leans in close to speak to me again.

"Look, I've always had a thing for you, I've always thought about what it'd be like to get fucked by you, but if you don't want that, that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything. I'll help you make that man so jealous he'll be begging to be in your arms by the end of the night." Justin said.

"Isn't that kind of a dick thing to do though? I don't want to make him feel bad." I said nervously.

"He doesn't seem to be stopping James from being all the fuck over him. If he wants you to watch that, then why can't you do the same?"

"I...I guess that's true." I guess he's doing the same thing. He doesn't seem too bothered by it anyways.

"If you believe that, then show me. Kiss me." Justin said seductively.

"Right here? In front of everyone?"

"Why not? No one's going to give a shit. Do it. I dare you, big guy." He winked, gripping my thigh slightly tighter.

------
Zayn

This is the longest fucking limo ride of my life. James has been all over me. I mean all over me. I don't know what the fuck his deal is today but he won't stop touching my thighs, sucking my neck, kissing me. Dammit! I didn't want Elias to see this. I want to so badly push Josh off me and tell him to take a fucking hike and pounce on Elias' large, muscular, mouthwatering body...

Wait. Josh? Oh fuck, James. I wanted to push James off me. See, we wouldn't work. I can't even remember the guys name and apparently everyone else.

They've been whispering and laughing with eachother nearly this entire drive back. I can't believe he said something dirty to Justin. I want to know what he said, I want to know what he's thinking. Is he thinking of me like I am him?

A while later I had to force myself to not roll my eyes at Justin's obnoxious laugh as his hand found its way to Elias' chest.  They leaned in. Closer... Closer... No. Please, no.

Too late.

Their lips crush together, Elias's hand finding the back of Justin's neck as they kiss fiercely. I can't watch this. I...

"Achoo!"

I did it.

I faked a sneeze so they'd stop kissing.

And guess what, it fucking worked!

"E-excuse me." I said, slightly embarrassed.

Elias's eyes once again found mind and he give me a knowing look. Like he could see right through my bullshit. He slightly rolled his eyes and looked away. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I'm here with someone else and I haven't been exactly stopping James... I shrink down in embarrassment and look away from him.

Finally we arrive at the reception. Everyone's standing around outside waiting for our arrival. The groomsmen all step out of the limo, followed by me and Elias, and last but not least, the groom's. They look so happy together, huge smiles plastured on their faces. I hope I can get to that point one day.

"They're adorable, aren't they?" James said while learning his head on my shoulder.

"Maybe one day that'll be us." He said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

I hear a very audible scoff behind us, then Elias walking off with a frown.

I let out an exhausted sigh. "We've only been together for like a month, James. It's a little too soon for that, you think?" I spoke in a slightly irritated voice.

"Yeah, but like, come on. We have such a good connection." He smiled.

I may be In love with man I've slept with and met technically one time, and even though I've seen James more, I don't feel a spark. In fact I feel... Nothing.

"I-I'm sorry, James. I don't think I can do this." I said.

Well, it's happening. I didn't want to do this here but I can't hold it in any longer.

"What are you talking about can't do this?" James spoke with a snarl.

I grabbed his wrist dragging him away from the crowd. No one needs to see this.

"You bring me all the way out here, and you dump me? At a wedding?!" He shouted.

"Be quiet! We don't need to bring any unneeded attention to us!" I said.

"Fucking bullshit! He forced me to date you and this is how I get repaid?! Waste of bloody time!" His eyes go wide once he realizes what he's said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Forced him?

"Nothing." His eyes looked anywhere but mine.

"It's not nothing. Tell me what the fuck is going on!" I may be small, but weak is one thing I am not. I push him backwards with my hands on his chest. "Tell me!" I keep pushing him until his back is against a large tree.

"Okay! Okay! Fuck sakes!" He shouted.

"I work for Mr. Castillo. Vincent Castillo."

My blood runs cold at his words.

I never thought I'd hear that name again.

The man who manipulated me to live with him when I turned 18.

The man who took advantage of me for 3 long and painful years.

The man who beat me to a pulp until there was barely any life in me.

Arlen saved my life.

He helped me escape. Gave me a place to live and helped me get my business off the ground. I was lucky Vincent didn't chase after me. I thought he'd have moved on... Why is he coming after me 3 years later? Why would he make James date me?

"Mr. Castillo isn't done with you." He said with a sinister smile. "I'll leave now, but you will never escape him. I'll be seeing you soon, Zayn."

And just like that, he left me standing there in utter shock.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.2K 2.6K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
233K 6.7K 35
Struggling to pay off his debt, Max makes money through livestreams as a fem boy. What happens when he meets one of his biggest fans in real life? #1...
49.3K 2.1K 21
✔️ | I'm Greyson Adler, also known by screen name DirtyLitteSecrets. I'm your typical 21 year old. The only thing is, no one knows i'm secretly an ad...
989K 23.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...