𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐈𝐗

533 17 6
By DWeber02

Radio was playing on the station featuring the host talking. The trio was driving on the road when all of a sudden; Sam had a vision. Karina was in the back still, investigating the conversation after Sam was talking about his vision.

There was a man who was compelled to shoot the cashier, and then shoot himself. While the conversation was still happening, Karina had an idea to fix the problem. Going to the roadhouse.

Dean spoke out from his mind, "I don't know, Kay... Why don't we just chill out, think about this."

Sam shut off the radio, and looked at Dean, "Karina had a point, what else is there to think about?"

"I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea."

Karina smirked, "Why not? Scared that Jo is going to kick your ass again?"

Dean glared at Karina in the rear mirror, leaving Karina to wink at him. Dean rolled his eyes, but Sam continued on. "Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where."

"Yeah, man... but."

"Plus it could have some connection with the Demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if... if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?"

Karina chuckled at the image of the description. Sam Winchester announced the entrance with devil horns and all. Sam looked at Dean, and then to Karina who chuckled at Dean's comment. Not knowing that she is thinking the opposite.

He was offended by two people who were thinking about him for that. "So I'm a freak now?"

Karina turned and laughed. "No... no... It is just that you have special qualities that no one has before. You're gifted, Sammy. "

"Translation: you've always been a freak."

Dean grinned as he slapped Sam's thigh. They both looked at each other and grinned. She looked at Sam who still had the same expression on his face. She turned the radio the volume a little louder, having the classic rock music playing. Karina slid back to her seat, listening to the music as Dean continued driving.

Sam was drowning in thoughts, thinking about what they told him, and how they looked at him.

When they all finally arrived at the Roadhouse, they all entered. Seeing the hunters chatting with others, drinking their drinks. Having the time of their lives. They continued walking in until they all saw a familiar blonde walking up to Dean.

"Just can't stay away, huh?"

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin', Jo?"

Sam asked her urgently, "Where's Ash?"

"In his back room."

"Great."

Sam brushed her aside, heading straight to the back room. Jo looked again at Dean, while Karina was frowning at the view between Dean and Jo. Going on poorly between them.

"And I'm fine..."

"Sorry, he's, we're... kind of on a bit of a time table."

Jo nodded, looking at Dean. He bowed his head down and followed Sam. Karina looked at Jo, smiling softly at her. "Good to see you... Jo."

She caressed her shoulder in comfort as she walked by, leaving Jo watching her behind. Sam was knocking over and over again, calling Ash his name. When the "Dr. Badass" sign is on the door, listening to the echoing blaring music inside.

Dean and Karina walked up to Sam. Dean knocked on the door, calling out to him. "Hey, Dr. Badass?"

The door unlatched the lock, revealing the one and only. Ash. Not only it's just Ash. He's also naked through the crack of the door. The boys averted their eyes while Karina was also averting covering her eyes from Ash.

"Sam? Karina? Dean? Sam, Karina, and Dean."

Karina was still covering her eyes, and slowly explained to him, "Ummm, we need your help."

"Well, hell then. Guess I need my pants."

Karina nodded rapidly, wanting him to close the door. Ash granted her wish, and Karina deeply exhaled. They all walked back to the bar as Ash was getting dressed up.

Later on, Ash was finally dressed up in his clothes. Dean and Karina were standing behind Ash who was sitting at the table with his laptop. Sam was sitting at the table with Ash, waiting patiently with urgent, worried eyes. Ash was typing in what Sam informed him from part of his vision.

The name of the bus, Blue Ridge.

"Well, I got a match. It's the logo from Blue Ridge bus lines in Guthrie, Oklahoma."

"Okay. Do me a favor- check Guthrie for any demonic signs or omens, or anything like that."

"You think the Demon's there?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"Why would you think that?"

The voice commanded him, "Do what he said, please."

Ash turned around his back to see who spoke up. It was Karina. Ash turned around, knowing that he made a face by her command. Sam shared a glance with Karina, who gave him a simple smile. Sam nodded a single nod back to her, understanding what they were both hoping for.

"No, sir, nothing. No demon."

"All right, try something else for me. Search Guthrie for a house fire. It would be 1983, fire's origin would be a baby's nursery. Night of the kid's 6-month birthday."

Dean and Karina shared the tense looks on their faces. Ash looked at Sam, startled, and somehow the topic caught Jo's attention. Knowing their stories. Dean looked around to see if anyone was eavesdropping on a conversation after what Sam told him.

"Okay, now that is just weird, man. Why the hell would I be looking for that?"

Sam pulled out a beer bottle and set it on the table near Ash's laptop. "'Cause there's a PBR in it for ya."

Ash, without taking his eyes off the screen, responded to him. "Give me fifteen minutes."

Dean and Karina went their separate ways. Dean was sitting at the corner of the bar, holding a beer. Given by Ellen. Karina walked to Jo who was cleaning the bar. Jo smiled a little at the idol who was approaching her.

"Hey, girl."

"Hey... what's up?"

Karina rubbed her head, "Nothing... Just stressful..."

Jo nodded, "I understand... Usual?"

"Yep!"

Jo softly smiled and turned her back on Karina. She was unzipping her jacket and swinging it on her back. Karina reached for her wallet, filled with cash. She gave it to Jo, including the tip. 20 dollars. Karina took a quick glance behind her, seeing Sam.

He was walking to the nearest table and sat at it. He was looking at the view of the foggy stars. Karina hadn't really talked one-on-one with him ever since the woods. She sighed, taking a view of Sam.

Jo set two particular things on the bar, getting Karina's attention. A shot of tequila, and Ben and Jerry's Vanilla. She dunked the whole shot, and Jo smiled at her. Taking in the view of her idol.

When Karina caught sight of an admiring smile from Jo Harville, she grinned softly back to her. She slowly gave the cash to Jo, "Just so you know, just because you're my #1 fan, doesn't mean you're Annie Wilkes. Correct?"

Jo laughed and nodded a single nod, "Correct."

"Good. Keep the change."

"Thanks..."

When Karina almost grabbed her pint, Jo took a quick glance at Dean. Who was drinking privately. Karina smirked at Jo's eyes, and she asked one more thing.

"Can I have another spoon?"

Jo moved aside and gave another plastic spoon to Karina. Two spoons, one ice cream. As Karina began to take off, she stopped and turned around to Jo. "P.S. play REO Speedwagon... Dean hated it. Will make him say some things to you."

Karina smiled softly as she walked away, and Jo raised her eyebrows. Receiving information from her, knowing that she had some crushing on Dean. Jo moved on, taking on Karina's advice.

Karina walked to the table, where Sam was. She laid her jacket on the chair and sat in front of him. Looking at the view. Sam was surprised who was visiting him after all this time.

She laid her hand on her chin and smiled softly at him. "Hey, stranger."

"Hey..."

Karina looked at the white cast on Sam's right wrist. She pointed out his cast, "How are you doing?"

"Still healing."

"Good."

She opened the cap of the pint, revealing a white, cold dessert in front of him. Sam chuckled at the view, knowing that Karina is going to eat the pint herself. She grabbed the spoons in front of her, and take one of the two.

She passed it on to Sam. His eyes widened, seeing Karina letting him share the ice cream with her. "Wait... you're letting me share the pint? You never did with me. Always joking with me for me having; as I quote, "wabbit-diet"."

Karina shrugged and commented innocently, "What? You have a broken wrist, at least you get a treat prize. It's not a lollipop but this is better."

Sam chuckled, and Karina smiled at him, softly. He took a plastic spoon from Karina, and they both clicked the spoons together. They both began eating vanilla ice cream together. Karina looked down, drowning in thoughts. Sam waited for her to say something, knowing that she might open up to her.

"I'm sorry for the way I had been acting. I just-I couldn't bear to look at you or talk to you, knowing that I failed. I know Dean talked to you about what we were both struggling with. I do blame myself... and my humanity is getting deeper. Scarier..."

"It's okay. You don't have to explain yourself. I get it now. I just wanted you to open up to me the best you can. I know it's hard for your humanity, but-"

"That's just it, Sam. I'm never turning it on. I can't... because I know what is going to happen. I will feel everything I did for the past 13 years. Every feeling that I didn't want. Guilt. Anger. Sadness... And... love. Right after my father.'

Sam nodded slightly, understanding. "No matter what happens... I'm not going to turn on my humanity. I won't do it. It will kill me, more deeply than it already is."

Sam smiled softly at Karina. She began eating her ice cream, moving on. When Sam was about to say something, Ash interrupted them. He had gathered the information that they all needed due to his premonitions. Karina offered the rest of the points to Ash as she got in the car.

And so the rest of the trio as the jukebox was playing Can't Fight This Feeling.

The Impala was driving on the road, and the rest of the trio was in the front seat. Sam and Karina were reading the papers that Ash gave them. The song of R.E.O. Speedwagon's song continued in the car, but it was Dean singing in a capella and also hitting the beats on the steering wheel.

And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight. You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night. And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might...

Karina smirked at Dean's singing mostly that the advice she gave to Jo, worked.

Sam and Karina were looking at the driver with two different faces of him. Sam was cringing at Dean's singing voice while Karina was impressed a little, eyes widened, and a slight smile. Karina was looking at Sam's cringed face at Dean. She covered her mouth, quietly laughing as Dean was still singing.

"You're kidding, right?"

Dean looked at Sam, and quickly moved aside, "I heard the song somewhere. I can't get it out of my head. I don't know, man. What you got?"

Karina's eyes squinted at Dean while she was pursing her lips together, smiling. Dean did a double-take on Karina, knowing what she was thinking. Dean rolled his eyes.

Sam looked back at the information and explained to Dean what he and Karina read. "Andrew Gallagher. Born in '83, like me. Lost his mother in a nursery fire exactly six months later, also like me."

"You think the Demon killed his mom?"

"Sure looks like it."

"How did you even know to look for this guy?"

"Every premonition I've had if they're not about the Demon. They're about the other kids the Demon visited. Like Max Miller, remember him?"

Karina sarcastically asked Sam, "Oh, you mean the psychopathic murderer who wants all his family killed? Yeah, we remembered him. "

"Yeah, but the point is he was killing people, and I was having the same type of visions about him. And now it could be happening all over again with this Gallagher guy."

Dean asked, "How do we find him?"

Karina read over the papers she was holding, "I don't know... No current address, no current employment. He still owes money on all his bills-phone, credit, utilities."

Dean looked at the person who was sitting by him, "Collection agency flags?"

"Zero."

"They just let him take a walk?"

"Ease on down the road. But there's also a work address from his last W-2. Year ago. We could start there."

***

The next morning, the trio dressed up as lawyers. While the boys dressed up in their usual tie and suits, Karina was wearing a black, buttoned-up blazer, black pencil skirt, and high heels. Her wavy hair is half up and half wavy down on her shoulders.

They all went to the place where Andrew worked, a coffee shop. They were sitting at the table, the waitress was serving them coffees who was a friend to Andrew. She was being questioned by three people, who wanted information about her friend.

Karina was drinking her hot coffee with almond milk while the waitress was answering their past question. "You won't get anything out of Andy, guys. I'm sorry, but they never do?"

Sam repeated, "They?"

"You're debt collectors, right? Once in a while, they come by. I don't know what Andy says to them, but they never come back."

"Actually... we're... we're lawyers. Representing his Great Aunt Leta. She passed, God rest her soul, and left Andy a sizable estate."

Karina smiled softly at Dean and then to the waitress, "Exactly, you're a friend of his?"

"I used to be, yeah. I don't see much of Andy anymore."

A man walked by, eavesdropping on the conversation. The man inferred by sitting down at the table, looking at them. "Andy? Andy kicks ass, man."

Dean asked, "Is that right?"

"Yeah. Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro."

Dean and Karina shared a look. Karina looked after the man, strange. The waitress side-commented his way out, "How about bussing a table or two, Webber?"

Karina's eyebrows raised impressively. She was nodding slightly, smiling softly at the girl. The man turned to the woman and moved aside. "Yeah. You bet, boss."

He walked away from the table, and the woman turned to the trio. She updated one thing, "Look if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side."

Dean repeated, "Barbarian queen?"

"She's riding a polar bear. It's kind of hard to miss."

After the visit from the coffee shop, Dean caught sight of the van on Orchard Street. He was checking out the van in the reflection of his side mirror. They all went back to their clothes, minus Karina who has the same hairstyle.

The trio was sitting on the front seat together while Karina was keeping an eye on the street. To find the familiar man. Sam was also in the car, drowning in thoughts. Frowning from his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet."

While Karina was investigating the street all of a sudden she got an eye on Sam... Her eyebrows furrowed, seeing Sam like this. She nudged his arm, to let him look at her. "Hey... what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Dean saw the same sight of Sam, and asked, "Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?"

"This Andrew Gallagher-- he's the second guy like this we've found, guys. Demon came to them when they were kids. Now they're killing people."

Karina shook her head, "Sam, you don't know that. We don't know that either. He could be innocent..."

"My visions haven't been wrong yet."

Dean asked, "What's your point?"

"My point is I'm one of them."

Dean and Karina slightly shook their heads. Dean responded back to him, "No, you're not."

"Guys, the Demon said that he had plans for me and children like me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe this is his plan. Maybe we've all a bunch of psychic freaks. Maybe we're all supposed to be-"

Karina cocked her head, hearing all of this from Sam. She was disappointed, letting himself down by one word. "Killers?"

"Yeah."

"Are you insane??! Oh, yeah... I'm sure that Dark Prince Charming, itself, wants you out there killing innocent people with your telekinetic abilities. Correct?'

Sam hesitated, answering her question. She pointed out with her real, serious voice, "Sam Winchester, you're anything, but a murderer. For the past year, I know you! You don't have it in your bones, you're more than that."

Sam looked at Karina, "No? Last I checked, I kill all kinds of things."

Dean pointed him out along with Karina's saying, "Those things were asking for it. There's a difference."

Sam looked aside from them, thinking. Dean and Karina shared a quick glance, knowing that they were both thinkings. Karina swallowed her throat, she began to rub her left hand. Hiding it away from Sam's eyes. Dean looked out the window, feeling the same feeling as Karina Leone.

Suddenly, a familiar man opened a door from a house. Revealing himself in a long, satin robe. along with his pajamas. Sam signaled Dean and Karina out, seeing Andrew walking down the street. He was looking up at the second-story window, revealing an attractive, blonde woman.

She was waving goodbye to Andrew. He blew her a kiss. He continued walking down, and the trio shared a look. Seeing the same thing they're seeing. Confused and curious.

There was a man who was holding a cup of coffee, Andrew stopped him. He was greeting a man, and then he was pointing his finger at the cup. Then the man gladly gave the coffee to Andrew, Andrew smiled, and gave a finger gun pose to the man's back. He continued walking down the sidewalk, sipping the coffee.

Karina spoke out, "What does this dude think he is? John Travolta?"

Andrew continued walking down the street, and the boys smirked a little at Karina's comment. Until a black, middle-aged man approached Andrew, they were greeting each other. Smiling, shaking each other's hands.

Sam's face when shocked, and he urgently pointed them out. "That's him. That older guy, that's him, that's the shooter."

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "All right, you two keep on him, I'll stick with Andy. Go."

Sam and Karina got out of the car, and they both walked over the street. The shooter walked down the sidewalk while Sam and Karina were behind him. Karina side-glanced at Sam, "Put your arm around me."

Sam looked at her down, confused, "What?"

"So we don't look suspicious..."

Sam looked her down, eyes wide and confused. Karina did a double-take on Sam, and she rolled her eyes. "Wow, never wonder how you got admitted into Stanford. Put your arm around me, Sam!"

Sam gave in and slowly put his arm around her shoulder. She then put her left arm around the back of his waist. They both looked at each other, like the "lovely couple" walking down the sidewalk. Eyes around the town, keeping an eye on the man in front of him. Behind them, they both heard Dean's car driving off.

Sam Winchester was looking deeply into Karina, her acting like his girlfriend. Just to keep an eye on the man. He smiled softly at this side of Karina. Even the thought of it doesn't seem too bad to him.

The man's phone began ringing, and the man stopped on the sidewalk. Sam and Karina stopped at the sidewalk in unison, and Karina turned to Sam. Holding both of his hands, playing with them. She was looking up at Sam who was smiling softly at Karina, forgetting the plan.

Karina whispered, "What?"

Sam didn't respond back, he just kept staring at her. Karina asked him again, more harshly. "What??"

Sam asked her in the most sarcastic way, "Have I told you that you have golden flecks in your eyes?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, shut up..."

Sam chuckled and Karina grinned along. The man answered the phone, giving Sam tension. Knowing that his vision is going to happen. He looked around to find anything, Karina let him be. He ordered her to stay where she was since he had an idea.

She followed his order, and he ran across the street. Heading to the store. The bus similar to his visions sparked the idea. Karina turned around, seeing the man end his call. He began to walk to where Sam was, with a normal smile on his face. Karina stayed there, knowing that Sam was going to accomplish his plan.

Suddenly, the alarm began blaring from the store, and the people began walking out. Sam exited the store, and the man stopped. He moved on, walking in another direction. Karina's face was filled with emotion, seeing the man not going to kill anyone.

As she was going to walk, she saw the Impala in front of her. The driver was Andrew, himself. There was no Dean in the car. Andrew was holding a phone to his ear, she became shocked to see him driving Dean's car.

How could he? Dean would die!

She ran across the street and met up with Sam. Karina's phone rang, already knowing who it was by the timing. She picked up the call, without looking at who was calling her. She put it on her ear, Sam was leaning toward her. Hearing what Dean had to say.

Karina yelled, "Dean? Andrew got your car, what the hell happened?"

"I know!! He just sort of asked me for it, and I let him take it."

Karina looked up at Sam, who was eyes-widen by the reveal. "Are you insane?!?"

"He full-on obi-wan'd me. It's mind control, Kay."

As they had their eyes on the street, the Blue Ridge bus came driving. Then the same man walked in front of the bus. The bus slammed him at full speed. They both watched the man die in horror. They both looked at each other, shocked.

***

When paramedics put the man into the body bag, the trio sat around the paramedic, seeing that they failed in the vision of saving a man. Mostly to Sam Winchester who was sitting down guilty on his face, but Dean Winchester and Karina Leone got his back behind him.

"I kept him out of the gun store. I thought he was okay. I thought he was past it, at least... I should have stayed with him."

They all stood up and began walking away from the scenery. As they turned to another corner, the Impala was parked in front of the trio. Unharmed by Andrew. Dean began to exclaim loudly, seeing his car safe. They all approached the car.

"Thank God!!"

Dean ran toward the car, leaving Sam and Karina to share a look at each other. They walked behind Dean as they walked across the street. Dean walked to the car, looking through the driver's seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I'll never leave you again. At least, he left the keys in it."

Sam commented, "Yeah. Real Samaritan, this guy."

Dean walked up to them, "Well, it looks like he can't work his mojo just by twitching his nose, he's gotta use verbal commands."

Karina put her hands in her jacket pockets, "Boys, he ain't Samantha..."

"The doctor had just gotten off his cell phone when he stepped in front of that bus. Andy must have called him or something."

"Ehhh... I don't know."

Sam looked at Karina like she was insane, listening to her. Even after witnessing the doctor's death. "Beg your pardon?"

"I think Kay's right, Sammy. I don't think he's our guy."

"Dean, you had O. J. convicted before he got out of his bronco, and you two have doubts about this."

Karina pointed out, "Just because he's John Travolta, doesn't mean he's a cold-stoned killer. He doesn't seem like it."

Dean nodded agreeing with Karina, and he pointed a finger at Sam, "O.J. was guilty, by the way."

"Agreed."

Sam moved along the topic of the conversation, he looked at them. "Either way, how are we gonna take this guy down?"

Dean had an idea as he thought things over. He looked at both of them, "Not a problem."

Sam and Karina looked at Dean, confused. He began to walk away from them. They both followed Dean as he stopped to take a sight of the view of Andrew's van. Karina crossed her arms, looking at Dean. Smirking of how much he desperately wanted to look over the van he complimented before.

"Not exactly an inconspicuous ride. Let's have a look."

Dean grabbed a small crossbow from his jacket. Sam looked around, making sure that no one saw them. Karina was smiling to herself, thinking the same thing. When Dean unlocked the van doors, the van revealed itself to the trio.

Eyes widen at the sight.

There is a silver disco ball hanging on the ceiling. The mattress is in the middle. A colorful beaded curtain hangs between the front and back seats. A huge painted roaring tiger on the side of the wall.  Surrounded by classic books. Very much dark classic books. Karina couldn't stop staring at the ginormous bong in front of her.

"Oi..."

"Come on. This is... this is magnificent, that's what this is. Not exactly a serial killer's lair, though. There's no... clown paintings on the walls or scissors stuck in victims' photos.'

Dean checked out the tiger beside him, "I like the tiger."

While Dean was talking, Sam was checking out the books on the mattress. Reading the titles. "Hegel? Kant? Wittgenstein? That's some pretty heavy reading, guys."

Karina was still staring at the bong, and then Dean picked up the bong. The side of the bong went on Karina's face, still staring at it.

Dean commented, "Yeah, and... Moby Dick's bong."

"Wow... either he's John Travolta or Snoop Dogg."

Karina smiled innocently at Sam who was still concerned about Andrew. Karina left the scenery which will impact her brain for a long time.

After the frightful view of the van, the trio was sitting in the front seat. Having a stake-out at Andrew's van in case he came back to his bong. Sam was reading through the information about Andrew again.

Leaving Karina to be the only one in the car, looking after the van.

Dean was eating something, and he didn't like one bit of it. He was closing the foil of the food and tossed it in the back.

"Blech... You know, one day I'd love to just sit down and eat something that I didn't have to microwave at a minimart."

"You still ate the whole thing, dumbass. You should've thrown it away."

"That's a waste of food!"

"At least, the animals would finish that for you. Oh, wait... I forgot. We already have one."

Karina smiled softly at Dean, and Dean glared at her. Sam ignored their conversation by stating his opinion after rereading the information in front of him. "What I don't get is the motive. I mean, the doctor was squeaky clean, why would Andy waste him."

Dean mumbled, "If it is Andy..."

Sam looked at Dean, "Dude, enough."

"Why?"

"The doctor was mind-controlled in front of a bus. Andy just happens to have the power of mind control. You do the math."

Karina looked at Sam, "Sammy, ok. I know you want to protect your visions of some sort, but Andrew... He's not the type of a guy to do that stuff. That's all."

"Karina, what the hell? I thought you were ready to stab him to death. Why were you bending backward defending him? Or you, Dean?"

Dean answered for Karina, "Cause you're not right about this."

"About Andy?"

Suddenly, the slammed sound on the hood of the car. Revealed to be Andrew Gallhger through the open window of Sam's. He shouted at all of them, "Hey! You think I haven't seen you three? Why are you following me?"

The last sentence started to be distorted to Karina, herself. Also Dean too. They're both listening to Andrew's mind-control. They were both stunned.

Sam tried to lie, "Well, we're lawyers. See, a relative of yours has passed-"

Andrew interrupted him and yelled to the trio. "Tell the truth!"

"That's what I'm-"

The voice interrupted him, it was Karina in mind-control. "We hunt demons!"

Sam turned around, seeing Karina. Shocked to see Karina getting controlled by Andrew.

Andrew, himself, was shocked to hear what Karina told him. He asked her, "What?"

Sam's eyes widen looking at Karina. She was widely smiling at Andrew, panic in her eyes. "Karina!!"

Dean continued on, "Demons and spirits. Things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam here, he's my brother. The big boss, herself, is Karina Leone, the Huntress. She has no soul, but she's a really good friend of ours."

Sam yelled at Dean, "Dean, shut up!!!"

"We're trying."

Karina still had a wide smile on her face and started speaking to Andrew, faster. "He's psychic. Connected to you along with Carrie White, herself. Sam Winchester here, he's starting to doubt himself with the gifts he has. I'm having doubts that I could keep calling them gifts."

Sam's eyebrows furrowed to Karina, hearing an honest side of her. "Not only it's just me. The big dumbass here as well. Sammy the stranger, kept thinking and saying that he was a pure evil murderer. Dean Winchester and I, really hope that he's wrong. We're both scared it's the opposite.'

Crickets chirping. Dogs barking. Listening to Karina's honest truth.

She held up a little motion of her fingers, squinting her right eye, "Just a speck."

Andrew was in a panic. Rubbing his hands on his jeans, taking all the information from his two followers. He looked at the trio one more time and commanded them all, "Okay, you know what? Just leave me alone."

Dean and Karina responded to him in unison. The same faces: widely smiling with panicky eyes. "Okay."

Andrew walked away as he said his farewell. "All right?"

Dean and Karina, holding their heads. Groaning in pain after what they both did. Telling the truth. Sam looked after them in regards to hearing their own perspective even Karina herself told the whole truth. The real reason why they're scared of Sam. Even with no humanity, she.

Sam got out of the car and followed Andrew. Andrew was holding up his hands, repeatedly commanding Sam. To get away from him. He kept repeating to him, and Sam had no effect.

"Doesn't seem to work on me, Andy."

"What?"

Dean and Karina got out of the car. Witnessing Sam not getting the effect of Andrew's mind control. After the splitting headache, they both gathered. Even though Karina was controlled, she's so glad that she didn't tell the whole truth. Like she said once, it will kill him.

"You can make people do things, can't you? You can tell them what to think."

Sam held up his hand to two people behind him. Warning them both to not come closer.

Andrew tried to lie to him, "That's... that's crazy."

"It all started about a year ago, didn't it? After you turned twenty-two. Little stuff at first, and then you got better at controlling it."

"How do you know all this?"

"'Cause the same thing happened to me, Andy. My mom died in a fire, too. I have abilities too. Like my friend said, we're connected. You and me."

Andrew yelled at him in a panic, "You know what? Just... just... get out of here, all right?"

Huntress noticed that she was right. Andrew Gallaher is innocent. Just like Sam Winchester.

Sam asked, "Why did you tell the doctor to walk in front of a bus?"

"What?"

Sam, cringed himself. Getting specks of visions. Dean and Karina noticed it. Sam tried to control himself to focus on Andrew. He asked again, "Why did you kill him??"

"I didn't."

Sam cringed again. Getting the vision of a blonde, middle-aged woman killing herself with fire. Sam put his hand on his head and groaned in pain. He was close to falling down on the ground. Dean and Karina ran to him, and Karina caught him from falling. Dean helped her gently put him down on the ground.

Karina asked, "Sam, what is it?"

Andrew defended himself, "Look, I didn't do anything to him."

Sam held Karina's arms, he looked at her. Dean was behind Karina as well. He answered, "A woman. A woman burning alive."

"What else?"

"A gas station, a woman is gonna kill herself."

Andrew questioned, "What does he mean, going to?"

Dean yelled at him, "Shut up."

Sam looked at Andrew as he explained more, "She gets triggered by a cell on her cell."

Dean asked, "When?"

Karina pulled Sam up, to make himself stand. Sam glared at Andrew still as he responded back, "I don't know. As long as we keep our eyes on this son of a bitch, he can't hurt her."

Andrew defended himself again, "I didn't hurt anybody!"

"Yeah, not yet."

Suddenly, the siren nearby went blaring behind the trio and Andrew. They all turned to the sound, revealing the fire truck passing by on the same street. The trio looked at each other, and Sam nodded for one word. "Go."

Dean and Karina came running to the Impala. Dean started to the engine and began following the truck. Karina looked at the side mirror, seeing the reflection of Sam and Andrew alone together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
323 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
473K 12.3K 26
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...
2.8K 108 13
"was it the infinite sadness of her eyes that drew him or the mirror of himself that he found in the gorgeous clarity of her mind?" - f. scott fitzge...