Red's Disastrous Life

By Lordcheese412

Red, a new transfer student from well... does anyone cares about where he's from? Anyways he just wants to li... More

Prologue
First Day of School
Incident
Surprise
Daily Life At School
Hanging Out
Pudding Disaster
Pudding Disaster Aftermath
Cultural Festival Planning
Culture Festival Part 1
Cultural Festival Part 2
Bloody Festival
Leaving?
Inauguration
Stranded Part 1
Stranded Part 2
Stranded Part 3
Sailing
The Date And Vision
Gang Meeting
Days Before War
Sports Festival
Gang War
The War Aftermath
New School Life Habits
Siblings Quarrel
The Wild Beast And The Tamer
The Fall and Rise of Red
Christmas Stupidity Part 1
Christmas Stupidity Part 2
Completely Random Events
Arising Conflict
The Gang's Formation
Prep Days
Operation Barbarossa
The Story of USSS: Part 1

The Story of USSS: Part 2

40 2 0
By Lordcheese412

Last time, after the unfortunate incident that destroys the school, Red who is the master of our mc, Urata, and friends, exacts revenge on the arsonists. After he left, the ten students there were arrested and sentenced to prison on charges of murder and sexual harassment.

Where am I...

Where am I?

Why is it dark here? Am I behind bars?

I thought to myself. It turns out I am not the only one here. I am stuck in a cell with Maashi as my cellmate. I can see the two people next to my cell on the left. They are Nanamori and Jel. As for my right, there are Satomi and Root.

As I hear noises from the front, I knew who would be in front of me. Surprisingly, the cell has four people in it. Sakata, Senra, Colon, and Rinu in the same cell. They are fighting, as always.

"LET'S END THIS HERE AND NOW!" yelled Sakata.

"BRING IT ON!" yelled Colon.

"Can't you four keep it down!" yelled a prison guard.

Obviously, they won't listen to any of the guards. They won't even listen to me or Nanamori. They listened to Red but only because he planned a fight for them.

I look to Maashi, still confused about how did we get here.

"Why are we here? What happened?" I asked Maashi.

"Looks like you got amnesia after what happened yesterday." Shima starts to tell the story of how we got here.

After what happened with our school, we got arrested for being near the pile of dead bodies. Since we don't know anything about how the prison system works, we are forced to plead guilty to both charges. Our prosecutor used nice words to charm us into pleading guilty, promising an instant release.

It was a trick. That is how we ended up in prison.

"Come on boys, let's enter the prison." I told them all just after we entered the building.

"Oh I can't wait to go to prison!" said that idiot Sakata.

We all walk until we heard someone saying something we couldn't understand. A prison doctor who is bald with glasses and a white coat. We all freaked out when we saw his nametag, saying "Hari Zapedo" because it is another way of saying "Hari the Pedo". Also, he touches Sakata. I nicknamed him Pedoman for now.

"Woah woah woah what the fuck?!" I freaked out.

"Don't touch me you stupid motherfucker!" Sakata punches him.

As he runs away, the ten of us chase after him.

"Hey, come back here!" I shout at him.

We caught him and punched him several times.

"You fucking old man!" shouted Sakata.

While the four of us beating up this old man, Nanamori's group beats up another guy who is almost the same as this guy, except, his name is only Harry.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Pedoman freaked out by hitting us back.

The four of us kept on beating him until Senra got bashed on the back of his head. We all look and it is the prison guard. Maashi was thrown down and got cuffed easily. I guess he wants to escape the suffering from pain. Sakata was a little stubborn that the guards have to bash him with the rifle.

"I was only defending myself." I told the approaching guards.

I see the same old man we just beat up running towards me. The guards just bashed me on my head with a rifle.

I still feel the headache from the blow on my head while Maashi tells me the story. The guards appear in front of us, very suddenly.

"Get out!" said the guard.

We both get out and walk while he pointed the gun at us. We both go down the stairs to the underground prison. Looks like they added our sentence after we harassed that old man. As we arrived, there are many people already including our missing friends.

"What kind of jail is this?!" shouted Colon.

I agree with him. This place stinks a lot. I'm surprised that they even put the old man that we harassed here. Why did he even get arrested for?

"Wanna brawl..." said the former prison doctor before I interrupted him.

"You're bald!" my words made him quiet for a second.

"Suck my balls!" said him.

"You are bald!" I told him.

"My balls." he said, again.

"Your balls probably have more hair than you do." everyone laughed when I said that.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Pedoman.

"Please don't laugh at my disability." said that old man.

The prison guard came to take him out. Looks like his detention time in the underground is over.

"Would you like to suck my..." couldn't hear the rest since his voice is fading away.

The next day.

We are finally free from the detention underground but, we're still in prison though. Maashi and Sakata went up already, earlier than me and Senra. As Senra goes up, I hear him screaming.

"GET AWAY!!!" Senra yelled.

As I got up, I saw Pedoman chasing after Senra.

"I will suck your PP dry." said Pedoman.

As I chased after that filthy pedophile, another person blocked me from helping Senra. I end up fighting Harry, who is in front of me. As we exchange blows, Harry got the better of me and knocked me out.

I woke up the next day just to find out that only me and Senra were put in the detention underground, again. There are few gangsters this time in this jail. I guess that explains why Senra shivers so much now.

"Senra, did these guys do something to you?" I asked him.

"You don't wanna know what Pedoman did to me." Senra told me.

"Also, Nanamori's group was moved to another prison." he told me the shocking news.

I guess this is how we part ways. I wished that we could part as friends than as inmates. Looks like Root must've done something harmful to both prisoners and guards.

I investigated the uproar on the other side.

"I found an epic thing, you can hire a hitman. Here, lemme show you where that hitman is." someone pulled up his phone.

"Wait the hitman just fucking died!" he shouted.

They face to the right side, suddenly.

"You creepin on me kid?" said one of them.

"I'm trying to help you out." said that kid, twice.

We all accepted his help offer until one guy shows up.

"One of yous gotta be the prison bitch." he pointed at us.

"It's gonna be you." I said, just to defend myself.

"Yeah it's you." said another guy.

"Ain't gonna be me." said that guy.

We all ended up cornering him to a wall.

"Spread those cheeks boy." said a dude.

"C'mon boy, do it!" said another dude.

The prison guards arrived in time to save this dude from becoming a prison bitch. He brought us to our cells upstairs. This time, it's only me, Senra, and this dude. We ended up fighting this guy.

Senra punched him and he didn't get up. We checked on him and he's dead.

"Pick your battle bitch!" said Senra.

"We got him." the door isn't totally closed yet.

As I'm about to move to get out, Senra accidentally closed the door. We planned an escape plan but to do that, we have to meet up with Maashi and Sakata. Now, this guy totally ruined our escape plan.

I throw him to the ground and slap his ass. He can only scream. After five minutes, we hid the body. I doubt that they could ever find the body. The next day, they transferred the four of us to another prison, very far from the prison we were at before. We are transferred to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary, outside of Los Santos, near the desert of Sandy Shores.

Long story short, we were sent to court where they dropped all of our charges due to much evidence, proving our innocence.

They dropped us in the middle of the city, in front of a clothing store called Dideez Nuts. We got one problem solved, there are still more problems left.

"What do we do now, leader?" asked Sakata.

I'm also confused about what to do. I couldn't think of anything as there are many problems we are facing. We have no money, no home, no food, no water, no contact, nothing.

"Should we start intimidating people for money?" I do believe that I'm starting to get crazy.

"We still got problems." we all looked at Maashi.

"The Red Devil Gang might be looking for survivors. They have influence almost everywhere around the world." after hearing what Maashi just said, it gave me an idea.

"I suggest changing our name for a while." Maashi suggested.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" asked Sakata.

"I'm gonna use my pet squirrel name. Call me Maru from now on." said Shima.

Sakata just laughed.

"I'm gonna borrow your name too." I said to my pet raccoon who was always on my side the whole time.

"Call me Yamadanuki." I said to them.

"There is a yellow fox I have always seen a long time ago. I even gave a name for him. I'm Pepo for now." said Senra.

We all looked at Sakata who hasn't decided on his new name.

"Alright, I have a pet dog before. Call me Ken." said Sakata.

And that is how our name changed. But that still doesn't solve our problem here. Suddenly a big man and lady come to us, offering us a job to us in exchange for a place to live and money. That is how we get to Hercule City. We worked in a small store that is owned by that couple. They are the Gouda family. This is also how we met their son Takeshi Gouda A.K.A Gian.

We bumped into Karl Heinz Schneider who we like to call Carl who is trying to fix the area that is caused by the gang war between the German gangs and the Soviet gangs by controlling the whole area under one gang. We ended up joining him, because why not? We are Red's students, so not joining him will be a waste.

Years later, we heard that Shiyun and Souma were sentenced to prison on the charges of Pedophilia. And then Teruto was sent to prison in either Norway or Sweden, I forgot. What I've heard is that he was charged with attempted murder after he tried to murder Yukimura.

One day at Orange Star High School.

"Did you hear that there is a devil transferred to this school?" said one of the student.

"The one with the red jacket?" said another.

"The one with red eyes?" said another, again.

Did I hear that correctly? Red jacket, red eyes.

"Urata!" I hear.

"URATA!" who is yelling at me?

"URATA! THERE AIN'T NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE TO A SERIAL PEDOPHILE!!! A MAN THAT WAS INCARCERATED ON THE CHARGES OF SERIAL PEDOPHILIA!!!" I got back up, very angrily.

I realized that we were in a warzone against the Baram Alliance. Why am I afraid of him? I don't even know why, but I am really mad about losing to a serial pedophile.

"Pedoman you shit!" I said to Pedoman.

"I will suck your PP dry this time." said Pedoman.

"THERE AIN'T NO WAY, I'LL BE LOSING TO A SERIAL PEDOPHILE LIKE YOU!!!" I punched him hard in the head to the point where he didn't get back up.

"How embarrassing is it? Losing to a guy like him." said Sakata.

"Shut up." I told him.

Battle outside the mansion, Uratanuki vs Hari Zapedo.

Winner: Uratanuki

Gotta wrap up the chapter. I really enjoyed making this chapter. Votes, comments, and suggestions are appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
229K 3.2K 38
After Ash has been betrayed by his friends, family and Pokemon, he is left with nothing else, no money, no food, nothing. That's when he met Arceus...
14.9K 325 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...
953K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...