Sire Lines

By elizabethokoye034

When Amelia is turned by an Original Vampire, she is bound to them by a sire bond. Her lover, who has problem... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 28

67 2 0
By elizabethokoye034

"So, Hayley, did you meet your fantasy woman?" Tyler asked in his cocky voice.

"Yes, I did, actually," Hayley responded.

"How was she?"

"She was actually... normal. No, she definitely has some secrets she will eventually tell but wears a plain face. She walks and talks with poise which suits her age."

"Yeah, the b- ooo, the bi-," Tyler frowned for a moment. "Not only can't I bite her but I can't speak badly about her."

"Seriously?"

"Anyway, she's around our age: twenty," he told her. "Well, that's when she stopped aging."

"Obviously," she rolled her eyes. "Maybe it's worn her down, the thousand years, and then the additional."

"No. Melee, is the most alive person you'll ever meet. She'll be able to balance destroying your life while doing cartwheels," Rebekah said, walking in.

"You shouldn't be here," Tyler stated when he stood. "Klaus-"

"Who cares what Nik thinks. I'm his sister and the niece of his child."

"You can be a real bitch sometimes."

Hayley raised her eyebrows, surprised that he was able to say that to Rebekah but not Amelia. She was more amazed on the many things about her and what Klaus thought about her. Maybe, she would make a list.

"I will just ignore you there," Rebekah told him. "Where's Hope?"

"She's asleep," Hayley said. She was about to continue talking when she heard a loud violin playing morbid music. She knew that the theatrical events were further down the street and suspected it was her great hearing but Tyler and Rebekah heard it too.

When they turned to the entrance, they thought a player was about to come in, but they never did. Instead, the over-grown flowers on the wall began to shrivel up and die, causing the vines to fall.

"What the blood hell?" Rebekah muttered. "Davina!"

"She likes nature, she wouldn't hurt it," Hayley justified. After her words, the death stopped spreading, creating a visible line between the shriveled and bloomed flowers.

"Then who else?"

--------

"Cami," Klaus called. Since he had been invited into her apartment, he freely walked in and turned the corner to see Amelia in the kitchen. "What are you doing here? Where's Camille?"

"I needed a place to stay," she said. "And she's at work. Unfortunately, your impromptu therapy session has been canceled. I believe she doesn't want to be your doctor anymore, not after what you did to her."

"What are you talking about?"

"Davina opened her mind for me to compel her to remember everything you've compelled her to forget," she said simply. "She said her loss of time was driving her insane. Perhaps, you do not know how to control someone's mind properly."

He scoffed and went to lean at the U-shaped pathway between the kitchen and living room. "You concern me."

"Likewise," she stated. "Especially that child of yours. I can tell she is the epitome of destruction, that's why the witches were after her."

"How- Camille," he lowly huffed. "I hope that's all of them. I don't need anymore trouble."

She pursed her lips and flipped the page of her mother's grimoire Bonnie found hidden in that vampire-repellent cave. Although she had it confused as Esther's spell book, she recognized the small notes and handwriting of her mother.

"Eudoria's?" Klaus questioned, peering at it from his distance.

"Yes," she nodded. "Camille and I went through some dark objects and I knew it was Kol's."

"If you want to find the spell he used, ask the other New Orleans witches. I doubt you'd find anything in that book, he made them in the 1900's."

"I'm trying to resurrect him," she said nonchalantly. "He himself would be more help."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You were upset when he died, wouldn't you like to see him again? And Finn? You can have your family back."

"Yes, but it comes with difficulties. Knowing Finn, he'd try and kill us again. And who knows where you've kept the white oak stake? It's immortal."

She smirked and shook her head, closing the grimoire. Moving past him, she vamped out of the apartment and landed in front of the church. There, Davina had already prepared the salt circle of lines, and Amelia handed her the book.

"Read from there," she told her, pointing at the spell.

"Okay," Davina said, clearing her throat. Amelia sat on the opposite side of the circle and crossed her legs. "Phes-matos..."

"Smoothly," Amelia told her. "Phesmatos." Davina eyed her and continued, pulling a gust of wind into the church. She continued her incantations and the wind became harder, blowing their hair.

Davina started to stand, finding that sitting down wasn't enough energy. Amelia decided to stand as well and watch as she yelled the Latin words at her.

"I told you not to!" Klaus's voice boomed. Amelia turned her head to see him and his hybrids enter the church, growling, ready to pounce.

"Melee!" another person shouted. She turned to look at the white dust of Kol's face and part of his upper body flickered in and out of existence. "Help me!"

"Davina, you're getting closer, keep going," Amelia urged. "Chanel me... and anyone I touch." She stood and faced the pack of vicious killers who hopefully, were compelled to not bite her.

"Stay back!" Klaus shouted. "She will turn you into corpses."

Amelia charged at him, going for her open chest first and pushed him back with a light touch, slightly draining him. He crashed into the pews and flipped over, landing in aisle she vamped to. Pickling him up by the collar, he used his claws to scratch her arms and even scarred her face before back-slapping her. She dropped him and he went for the full tackle and when she landed on the hardwood floors, she wrapped her arms around his waist and flipped him over. With that full-body contact, Davina was given more power.

Tyler tried to tear her from her concentration next to the circle but with one hand, she snapped his neck and resumed to her incantations. She closed her fists and brought them down, pulling Kol into the real world. However, someone had latched onto him through the jump.

"Finn," Klaus murmured.

Hayley spawned into the chaos and immediately bit Amelia in the shoulder and stole the witch away. Elijah was right after her and he disgracefully stared at everyone, even his returning brothers.

"Hello Nik," Kol's malicious voice rang at his brother who was groaning as he stood. Klaus stretched his bones into place and sighed, seeing his two brothers.

"You seem... unhappy," Finn stated. His eyes panned to Amelia who was touching her wounded shoulder. "Thank you Melee. At least someone cared to bring us back. However, I'm still stuck in this retched form."

"Be grateful," Rebekah said, entering. She rushed to give the two a hug. "Welcome back. We must toast in your return."

"Indeed we shall," Elijah agreed.

Amelia watched as everyone slowly left, forgetting about her. She had completely forgotten that Hayley had not been compelled into Klaus's bidding and a venomous bite would be the only thing to put her down. She knew that it was Elijah's plan because he knew for certain that a werewolf bite would be an immense fever and pain to an Original but not death. All they could hope was that she wouldn't have go through a blood lust.

She stood, a hand on her shoulder, and looked around at the mess she helped make; at least her plan came through. Now that she had Kol back- and Finn- she could do more research on the artifacts he had witches make over the years.

Vamping, she journeyed to the nearest safe place which was the bar Camille worked at. Like a drunkard, she stumbled in and slouched at a barstool. Camille looked at her once and immediately served her a drink.

"What happened to you?"

"Hayley bit me," Amelia responded.

"She's part werewolf, so I assume that's bad. You need Klaus's blood or you'll die."

"I'm an Original, I'll be fine," she said. She drank the shot and looked around the room and her eyes fell on Marcel who was staring at him. In this contest, she felt a bead of sweat run down her forehead and she broke her gaze away to wipe it. She sharply inhaled, hating the fact that she was sweating.

"I heard what you made Davina do," Marcel came to say. "That was shitty of you. She's my kid, not yours. I don't want you talking to her again, you hear me? Amelia-"

She snapped at him by getting a hold of his neck. The vampires he had been accompanied with turned to his aid, about to pounce. Marcel, knowing his age and place, raised his hands to calm them down, including Amelia. He then noticed her bleeding shoulder and understood.

"I just want a little something," she whispered, her face partially breaking into her black eyes and sharp K-9 teeth.

"Let's go out back and you can feed," he assured her. "Not here." She complied and he led her outside and into the alleyway. There, he tilted his head and she drank from his pumping arteries. She liked that taste of the vervain-tainted blood and couldn't get enough. "That's alright. Amelia, that's enough." He was able to push her away and he stumbled back as his neck healed.

"I'm so... so-"

"Hungry?"

"Yes," she expressed happily. She shook her head and smirked, "You'll never be enough," before disappearing from his sight.

She freely ran the walkways of the illuminated city, laughing, and drinking all kinds of blood. She found human, witch, and vampire, and they were all delightful. Even through her spree, she refrained from getting messy and didn't drop any bodies. She was too poise to do that.

Amelia was following a witch down a dark alley; her hair long and blonde. She turned another corner and when she followed, she was gone. Amelia halted to listen but what she heard wasn't current or central. She heard someone speaking Old Norse, a language Amelia could barely remember, but knew exactly what it was.

She turned to see the woman, her next victim, with a hand up, saying incantations. A normal witch's power was useless to her but this woman, this old witch, was able to put her mind into a delirium. Amelia screamed at this pain in the center of mind and when physical pain was added to this, she felt immense agony. She had been tortured before by her own teacher but this was something of an enemy.

The woman was able to put the Original on her knees before inanimately grabbing her spinal cord and snapping it. She stared at her body and a grim smile fell on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
9.2K 405 10
"𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖊, 𝖑𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖔𝖗, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖞 𝖕𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖙, 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖑𝖞." ༒༒...
21.3K 249 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
38.8K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...