Sweet Little Lies

By peachypeach006

Being the child of a major business owner seems like it would lead to the perfect life. Evangeline Wright, i... More

character aesthetics
K&W
CEO
KlineCo. and Coffee
Rivalry or Coincidence
Front Cover
Bigger. Better.
Speechs
Risky
Fake Dating
Day One
Park Avenue
Seen
Klines
Deals
PDA
Meeting the Parents
Pink Ties and Public Lies
Nothing More
Makes Me Crazy
You're Screwed
It Wouldn't Hurt
Two Days
Promise
Grow Up
See You At Six
Two Issues
Fuck It
Meeting The Boyfriend
More Than Anything
I Dont Either
Callum Young
Is That A Promise?
Jealousy Jealousy
Thats My Son
Markson
But You Did
Its Not You
We Figured
Real Life Princess
Innocence
Just Like The Pink One
I Want One
Its Us
I Thought You Might Call
Accept It and Move On
Good. Thats Good.
Maybe
Just Normal Grey
Someday
Its Only Two Days
I Love Her For It
Hey You
I Want Her
110%
August 27, 2022
I Can Promise You It Is, Love.
I Promise You
Thats Three
Not Anytime Soon
Getting Ready
Paparazzi
Break
Oh Shit
Everything ≠ Nothing
Washington
Grey
Trust Me
20th Birthday
How It Should Have Been
Plans
Announcing the News
All Of You
Three
Take Care
Two: One
Changes
So Desperately
Absolutely
Go
Its Okay
Avery, Reagan, and Carter
Wild Ride

Pardon Me

46 0 0
By peachypeach006

Grey~

What a sight to see. Evangeline, my girlfriend, and Oliver, my best friend, sitting on my couch together. Blake sits on Eva's lap, holding a ring in her hand.

"Oh pardon me, am I interrupting something?" I laugh, shutting the front door. Blake hops off of Eva's lap, and comes crashing into my legs.

"Grey, she really is a princess!" She squeals. I cant help but smile, especially as I catch Evangeline's glance.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah! And she showed me a picture of you and her, and she was in a princess dress like Aurora!" She cheers.

"No. Way." I say, giving a shocked expression.

Blake runs back over to Eva, hoping onto her lap again, fiddling with the ring.

"Im going to set this down, and then I'll be right back." I say, heading towards the bathroom.

I unload the bag into one of the empty drawers, and walk back into the living room, sitting down next to Eva.

"So is this like a real thing now or?" Oliver questions, moving his finger from me to Evangeline.

"Definitely very real." Eva smiles, very preoccupied with Blake.

"I thought you were supposed to be, not dating. Something about your parents not wanting you to fall for a Kline or something? That's what he told me."

"That exactly what my parents said. But you know it was too late for that, so I kept dating this guy," She points at me. "And tell my parents I'm not."

"Seems like that might catch up to you at some
point." Oliver mentions.

"If it does, then I pull the 'I'm and adult, and can do what I want' card."

"Didn't you turn Eighteen last year?" I laugh.

"Nineteen. I'll be twenty in like, four months. Lay off," She smiles.

"Oh well excuse me." I scoff.

"Anyways, it's not like they can make Grey and I break up,"

"Plus my parents love her. I'm sure they would step up for her if she really needed the help." I chime.

"All I would say is that it would be better to tell them now, instead of later. Just in case."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.5K 19
Normally within the Gemini Coven there are twins hence the name or even singletons, never before has there been a trIplets. Until now that is. Evange...
245K 8.5K 88
Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know she will be back and confront her arche...
80.8K 1.2K 39
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ "𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞...
33.8K 3K 81
Year 2095, couples are now decided and set by the Marriage Matchmaker application, and any other romantic interaction besides this match is strictly...