๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

The ultimate days

3K 189 54
By hahahaizzmeee

Third Person's Pov

This is a future chapter, instances of Byeol's pregnancy journey.

Finding out

Byeol groaned emptying the contents of her stomach as Jin patted her back while holding her hair.

"They were currently at Jin's place as Byeol had a date with her eldest brother. "

Byeol you ok? Jin asked while gently stroking her hair.

"I don't know hyung, i just feel weird. "

Did you eat something bad? Jin asked as Byeol shook her head.

He helped her up while thinking deeply.

Byeol?

Yes?

When was your last period?

That definitely caught Byeol off guard as she dumbfoundedly looked at her brother.

I- i it was supposed to be a week ago, i am late... she answered while both of them looked at each other with same thoughts in their heads.

Are you....? Jin trailed off as Byeol gulped.

I don't know- i think we should probably check....

Jin nodded as they both made their way to a pharmacy.

"It was silent.  Both of them didn't say anything, too many thoughts inside their head."

They soon returned and without a word Byeol locked herself in the bathroom as Jin paced outside in nervousness.

"That 2 minutes wait was agonizing. "

Byeol are yo- Jin cut himself off as a bathroom door opened and a teary eyed Byeol came out.

I - oppa i am pregnant....

That's what it all took for Jin to hug her tightly as Byeol cried in his embrace.

Oh my god Byeol....how do you feel about it? He asked gently as Byeol sniffled.

"Having kids was definitely in our plan, not this early but i am happy" Byeol sniffled hugging him tighter.

Oh my god i am going to be an uncle! Jin cheered picking her up as Byeol giggled.

And i am going to be a mom!! she laughed as Jin put her down and look at her before tears started streaming down his face.

"I am so happy.  Byeol you are all grown up" He cried as Byeol chuckled hugging him.

Let's tell the others.

The youngest oldest duo had decided upon an impromptu dinner date with a whole family the very same day.  Cause they couldn't wait.

"All of them were chatting among themselves laughing and eating when Byeol decided to drop the baby i mean bomb."

"I am pregnant" she announced out of nowhere as everybody simultaneously choked on their food except jin who shook his head at his sister's bad timing.

Yo-u are what ? Yeonjun stammered as Byeol smiled at him.

"I am pregnant."

Byeol is pregnant....Jungkook repeated in a daze, as the whole table went silent.

Byeol is having a baby.....Byeol is having a baby....OH MY GOD! Hoseok screamed getting up. followed by others as the whole table erupted in cheers.

And soon Byeol found herself in the embrace of her crying baby daddy.

I am going to be a appa...oh my god we are having a baby! He sobbed making Byeol tear up herself.

Damn hormones.

I- Yeonjun was cut off as Jungkook basically pushed him away and hugged her picking her up and twirling her.

I am going to be an uncle!

We are going to be uncles!

We are going to be grandparents!

Kook! Put her down! Stop hogging her! Jimin yelled as Jungkook finally pulled away as rest of her family hugged her while crying.

Her brothers were literally crying like babies followed by her husband.

She smiled while rubbing her belly.

The first scan

"The nurse looked at the 9 people in the hospital room weirdly as all of them seemed unbothered by it."

Well umm excuse me who is the father? She asked hesitantly not trying to offend them.

"It was an advanced world, who knew what relationship all of them shared in the room."

Byeol catching up to her tone instantly scrunched her face. 

" Uh well the stupid and second tallest man standing to my right is my husband while the other seven giants with exception of one dwarf are my brothers."

A line of protests were heard as Byeol ignored them looking at the doctor who seemed kind of relieved.

What kind of things does this doctor read? Byeol wondered as the doctor cleared her throat.

"You must be really close then" she remarked.

Well i guess, i honestly wanted to discard them in the way but i need someone to deal with my temper so i let them...

The doctor chuckled as the male present in the room glared at her.

"Well true they have forced their way in here but they knew Byeol wanted it."

Also they deserved it after keeping with her tantrums.

So i will begin with your scan. If you will lift up your shirt..

Byeol nodded doing so with the help of her husband.

She felt the cold gel on her stomach as the doctor started moving the transcender and soon a black blot appeared on the screen.

"There is your baby" the doctor smiled pointing towards the screen as everybody gasped.

Wow she was really having a baby.

Oh my god! she heard Yeonjun gasp squeezing her hand.  She could see the tears lining in his eyes.

Not only him but the other males present too.

But... Byeol frowned when suddenly the doctor squinted her eyes at the screen.

Is something wrong? She panicked fear evident in her voice.

No it's just....

Just what? Jungkook questioned worriedly.

I...i will be back...

Hey- but the doctor was gone.

Is something wrong with the baby? She whimpered as Yoongi hugged her.

No the baby will be fine...don't worry Byeoliee....

That's right Byeol..our baby is alright.

Byeol nodded but she was still worried..

Soon another doctor entered with the previous one as both of them looked at the screen whispering among themselves.

What is wrong? Jimin raised his voice loosing his patience.

The doctor turned around clearing her throat before smiling.

"Nothing is wrong with the baby or should i say babies. "

It took a minute to register in their minds the depth of the doctor's word before both Namjoon and Byeol screamed.

TWINS? THEY ARE TWINS.

The room was chaotic as everybody looked at each other in disbelief.

Well not twins actually triplets..

WHAT.

TRIPLETS ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

OH MY GOD.

"Doctor i might look like someone who likes joking around but this is too much" Byeol said in utter disbelief.

I am not joking miss Kim.

Really?

Yes

Oh my god she looked at her husband in disbelief who equally returned her gaze.

"We are having three kids" he cheered before tackling her in a hug.

Oh my god! We are going to have nephews or nieces or both oh my god how do i phrase it! Yoongi cheered followed by the others.

Oh my god Byeol..three kids wow.. Jungkook kissed her temple with tears in his eyes.

I know kook.

How even...? Jin was still in disbelief as Byeol grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Well i shouldn't be even surprised that night was rowdy no doubt there are three in there if not more."

OH MY GOD KIM BYEOL.NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS.

Author's note
This has been sitting in my drafts for a very long time, i am not satisfied with this chapter but oh well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.3K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
14.8K 545 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
38.6K 899 21
ฮฑะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ff ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š : Dark ff ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š : mafia step siblings ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ : OT7, blackpink , eunwoo ๐™’๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง : @shiminuniverse ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š :...
106K 3K 35
DISCONTINUED แดแด‹ ๊œฑแด ษช แด…แดษดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดก สœแดแดก แด›แด แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชแดฉแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษช แดษดสŸy สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€y ส™แด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… yษด สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแดฉ ส™แดœแด›... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑ...