The Guardian of the Miraculou...

By daminettelovescookie

Lila has kept her Promise. Marinette is all alone. Hawkmoth is defeated. Chat Noir is dead. Not feeling home... More

Ready to go to Gotham
Lady Luck
New Friend
BABY ROBIN
Marinette's Mansion {Part 1}
Marinette's Mansion {Part 2}
The Great Guardian
Missing Red Hood
How the Waynes met Marinette
Batcave
Conditions
Chloe's Visit
Late Night Visit
The Eyes and Ears are Back, people!
Chloe's Day
Soul Talk
The Midnight Phone Call
The Decision
The truth comes out
Visit of the Queens
Adrien's Return(Christmas Special)
Surprise at the Mall
Meeting Dragoness and Viper
Panic!
Morning after the Panic
Morning with the Waynes
Evening with Stone's and Friends
Justice League
After the Meeting.....
Awake
Check up
Training Day 1
Meeting with an old friend
Impulse's back story
The Planning
Practice
Shazam!
Raven
Christmas Time
Sorry but Its an A/N
Christmas Time part 2
Christmas Time : part 3
Another A/N: Apologies
Christmas Attack (part 2)
Unconscious
Fainted
No clue
The Field Trip!
field trip part2
training day again
Midnight Chat
A Trip Planning
Betrothed? What?
Not a part of story (A.N.)
Author's note
What do mean 'escaped an Engagement?'

Christmas Attack (part 1)

1.2K 33 7
By daminettelovescookie

Wonder woman had volunteeted to go to the watch tower to see if any disturbances have been occurred or not, mainly to check up on the machines because any disturbances seen on radar will be directly notified to all JL members. Whatever Wonder Woman was expecting, this wasn't it. She came face to face with her doppelganger. The doppelganger smirked and said, "I was expecting you." Wonder Woman as well as the Doppelganger both removed their swords and got in offensive positions. Both the swords clashed. Although Wonder woman was quite an expert in sword fighting, she was ready to throw another attack and make them bleed and catch them off guard but she wasn't expecting to be flown in air and being tied up in ropes. She tried breaking them but was unable to.

The doppelganger smirked and said, "Oh! Poor wonder woman. Unable to stop ME!" At 'me' the doppelganger shape shifted back to Enchantress. "I have already cut the wires, so no one will be notified if any disturbances are caused, nor any beep will be made. I have to say, I'm impressed, I couldn't find anti-magic spell to stop the black magic identifier spell. However, I was able to make it stop notifying others. Only who see this beeping can find out, otherwise it's useless I'd say."

Just then laughter was heard outside. Enchantress transformed back to wonder Woman and peeked outside to see who was there. Since she didn't know who those people are, she read wonder woman's mind to see who she was. She sent Wonder woman in a portal to avoid getting her seen.

She went out to meet them and you all know what happened. Meanwhile, wonder Woman tried her best to escape but the ropes tightened more each time she tried to escape. She couldn't even see where she was. It was pitch Black.

Due to enchantress's magic, the red light was beeping but no one was notified.

At the Party,

Wonder woman's mother, Queen Hippolyta was surprised to see Wonder Woman enter the party through the portal with the Guardian when Wonder woman was supposed to go to the island and bring Cassie (WonderGirl) to the party along with her shield. She asked Wonder woman the reason why she came with the Guardian to the party. Con-Wonderwoman replied, "Mother, they had come to the Watch Tower by mistake. They offered to bring me here, so I came with them."

Hippolyta figured out that she wasn't her Diana so she nodded and asked as a test to confirm, "and your Duties?"

Con-Wonderwoman got confused but answered confidently, "Done Mother."

Before con-Wonderwoman could react, Queen Hippolyta attacked her with a sword. Enchantress ducked to save herself.

Everyone at the party got alerted and stood in fighting positions. Meanwhile Queen Hippolyta demanded, "Where in the world is my daughter? Answer me you shape-shifter!"

Everyone was confused but didn't let down their guard. Batman asked, "How do you know it is a Shape shifter?"

"This shape shifter didn't know what duties I had assigned to Wonder woman. She just nodded along. Her duties included getting Wonder Girl here along with wonder woman's shield." Hippolyta answered not removing her eyes from Con-Wonderwoman. "Now tell me where she is!"

Con-Wonderwoman just smirked and transformed back into Enchantress. Dr. Fate and Enchantress both started fighting. Sending balls of fire to nearby Tables, Chairs, etc. Dr. Fate used shields to protect him along with him, himself sending back the same. Dr. Fate's one fireball burnt her side of the dress.

Before Enchantress could cast another spell, Zatanna attacks her and her hands are sealed. (A/N: Let's pretend to use spells, Enchantress needs to use both her mouth and hands.) At the same time, Hippolyta tied her with the Lasso of Truth.

Zatanna smirked and said, "Now you can't use any spells nor can you move. Now tell us where is Wonder woman!"

Enchantress tried her best to not reply but it went in vain. Finally she spoke in pain, "With Darkseid."

"You are working with him." It wasn't a question just a statement. Batman had spoken.

Enchantress nodded with a smirk and then the rope is loose again. A lady in golden armour freed her without others even noticing. Everyone is confused who she is but start to attack her.

Just then Impulse's face shows recognition. He screams, "Everyone STOP!!"  Everyone is confused but stops to attack. The lady in golden Armour and Enchantress use this time to escape. Everyone starts saying their own versions of why did he say stop and because of this they escaped.

"Why did you yell Stop?"

"You let them Escape."

"Enchantress escaped because you screamed to stop."

"You better have a good reason to make us stop."

"Explain" (A/N: Guess who? 😜)

Princess Bee knowing Impulse must have a good reason to stop them and seeing his discomfort screamed, "Shut up all of you! Let him speak!! It's Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous to see you all acting like children!"

Everyone stood abashed after hearing Princess Bee's speech. Ladybug along with her team mates looked at her with pride.

Impulse took it as his cue to speak, "That lady with Enchantress.... She was called Brada, huh something like that.... I don't really remember her name but i do remember that she was an accomplice of yours in future especially when supah-".

His mouth was suddenly closed by a girl in white bunny outfit carrying an umbrella. She spoke, " They can't know that yet. Anyways I'm Bunnix, a member of the team Miraculous. Also I am from the future. Ladybug knows my identity and myself." Everyone, who had stood in fighting positions after seeing another unrecognized person looked at Ladybug, who nodded to say yes, and got rid of their fighting stances. "As Impulse was saying that Lady is called Big Barda. You have to convince her you mean no harm, gain her trust and help her give a new life. In return she will help you defeat Darkseid."

Flash raised his hand to ask so bunnix told him with a grin, "we aren't in class. You can speak and ask whatever you want."

So flash asked, "You said we have to convince her, how will we find her? Also, who has to convince her? Can you say?"

"I can't disclose that but you will meet her soon. As for convincing, Wonder Woman and Black Canary should do it. Big Barda should see power in the world. She has to understand that her being under Darkseid has made her lost her freedom along with her choices. Her mind is fragile due to Darkseid's powers forcing her to do what she does. She has to embrace her own power to fight his rule. Also, Batman I know what you are thinking, just give her a house, no spying on her. You need to gain her trust. Give her a week alone, just let wonder Woman and Black Canary go. They are the most understanding people who are also good with emotions and empathy. If need be take Flash Or Captain Marvel. They also are good in empathizing."

Batman just nodded, understanding her while Nightwing asked, "Why not superman? He is good too."

Bunnix looked at him and explained, "Superman is not good at empathizing, no Offense Superman. He is optimistic but not empathetic. Understand the difference."

Superman spoke, "none taken." while Nightwing nodded. Just then Red Robin spoke, "Can you track enchantress or wonder woman somehow? We need to save Wonder woman."

Zatanna and Ladybug both spoke at the same time, "I know how to"

Ladybug then spoke, "You go ahead Zatanna."

Zatanna thanked her and went forward to speak, "I can find them both but I don't think I can open a portal. They will most likely be on another planet. I can open portal to nearby places on earth only. I just need something of them that can be anything their hair, clothes they wear, weapons they use, anything."

Ladybug spoke, "I can teleport us there or anyone from our team can too. But we must not hurry. We should go there with a plan, otherwise we will lose." Everyone nodded at that.

Batman then spoke, "This is all hands on deck mission. Call everyone you know who can help. I will call Robin."

Everyone went to gather their weapons and call their other team mates/ partners/ colleagues/ friends/ sidekicks etc. Everyone from teen Titans to young Justice League to the Justice League, everyone was standing ready in half an hour.

Ladybug then spoke, "Since this mission needs people who are good at fighting, others who can't fight or are injured can help oracle with our coms and planning or can stay here and watch."

She turned to Pigella and Tiger King and spoke, "You both are not fighting. You have no experience." Both Pigella and Tiger King start to argue but  Ladybug cuts them off, "No, You both are not Fighting that's final.This is your leader speaking not daughter. You will cause distraction for me during the fight. You can stay here and watch if you want." Tiger King still started to argue but Ladybug cut him again and said, "If you argue, I'm sending you both home. "

Tiger King shut up this time. Pigella spoke, "we will stay here and help. Don't worry I'll keep him in check."

Some people were looking at them laughed, while some had gone to train before the fight. The speedsters had gone to eat high metabolism and all that and others were planning the attack.

Flash, Impulse were eating and helping with the plan since they knew some parts of Darkseid's lair. Zatanna was tracking Wonder woman with her armour which was provided by Hippolyta.

Many Amazonians and Atlanteans were also readying for helping to attack. Future Bunnix had gone but she had sent present Bunnix for help. The plan had been made. Everything was ready. Just one part was remaining- Attack!!

________

Thanks for waiting!!
Hope you liked it!!
I'll be updating slowly!!
Love you all ❤❤
Also, Thanks for 2k Votes!!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 875 20
After the defeat of all its original villains, Gotham has been declared to be the safest city in the world. But not more than a year after, the city...
161K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
423K 14.5K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
45K 1.2K 7
8 years ago she had everything, her friends, her family, her master, and in her mind the love of her life. 7 years ago she had her family, she lost h...