Living in your universe - BTS...

By Beyondthemikrokosmos

How on earth did you find yourself surrounded by seven wonderful boyfriends, living your life alongside them... More

Lazy mornings (future)
Starry night on a spring morning
What are the odds
Are you up for it?
Really pretty
Your heartbeat on mine (future)
Late-night whispers
Serendipity
Lost in the fog
Time to heal (future)
We from the moon, you from the stars
Can I ask you something? - Dorm I
Chaos in my mind - Dorm II
I don't know where I am (Backstory)
Between the sheets - Dorm III
Countryside (future)
Coffees and Kisses - Dorm IV
Blue hour
Shoot and score
Red carpet (future)
Am I that tempting?
Next one is mine (future)
Out in the open
Move your body
Sleeping beauty and the roller coaster
Music in your soul (future)
We got your back
Dumbbells and kisses
With you, I feel no fear - Birthday party I
Steam on the windows - Birthday party II
I think I am ready (future) - Garden I
You found me (future) - Garden II
Welcome home - Home I
The first night - Home II
Worth it (future)
Was that it, Jeon? - Movie night I
Kookie, Chimmy and Y/N - Movie night II
Flowers and a broken teapot - Museum I
I trusted you - Museum II
Then use me - Museum III
I am not used to this - Museum IV
Somewhere in between (future)
A smile and a bowl of Japchae
Just an act - Revelations I
Crushed - Revelations II
Our home (future)
Dark days and rays of light - Begin
Dark days and rays of light - Awake
Dark days and rays of light - First love
Dark days and rays of light - Blood, sweat & tears
Dark days and rays of light - Not today
Dark days and rays of light - Lost
Dark days and rays of light - Spring day
Dark days and rays of light -Reflection
Dark days and rays of light - Boy meets evil
Dark days and rays of light - Stigma
Dark days and rays of light - Wings
One summer evening (Epilogue)
Back in the game - The conference I
Blow it up - The conference II
Daddy - The conference III
Note from author: I am taking a small break.
The words you said
House of cards (future)
The mask falls

Old scars and soft touches (Epilogue)

723 28 8
By Beyondthemikrokosmos

We are back to the tepid summer evening in our epilogue timeline. The dinner went by quickly and the kids went to bed with full tummies and wide smiles. Only some members of the family stayed behind to clean up the mess and relax, as the warm summer sun yields the deep-blue night sky. The lights are dimmed, the voices soft. Come ... dive into this beautiful atmosphere and let this wonderful day fade away alongside your Bangtan family.

- - -

"Hm, babe. This was delicious." With a satisfied smile, you leaned back and patted your round belly softly, bulging up under the white linen tablecloth.

"Good to hear, princess." The man with the pink hair put up in this cute, messy bun gave you a happy glance while picking up the dirty dishes alongside his dimpled boyfriend. The huge wooden table was scattered with half-eaten food, empty glasses, and some colorful stains here and there. Dinner time in the Bangtan household was a bit chaotic and messy most of the time. The twins Fay and Mari always end up in a quarrel over one particular food item, his dad trying to softly argue with them that fighting was bad, but to no avail. They got their quirky temperament from him, so it was almost funny to watch the three of them involved in a lively discussion. Especially since the two girls somehow picked up their dad's trademark "Tata mic face" and often use it to their advantage in those moments.

And then there were the little kids, like Min-Joon or Nari. Nari was already the most hyperactive one, probably coming from the fact that her two dads spoiled her to the brim and when you didn't watch, stuffed her full with sweets and treats. They had a much too soft spot for their little girl and you always had to scold them for their inconsistency.
Min-Joon was the youngest of the bunch, born into this family one and a half years ago. He was a true charmer, much like his dad. And his two sisters, well ... more the whole family, adored him. But Jin was especially fond of the little man with wavy dark hair, faint freckles, and mesmerizing dark orbs. He spent so much time with the son of his boyfriend, sometimes you had to remind him, that his own son and daughter wanted some attention too. But not that he didn't love them. No. He was a great dad. Always up for a fun activity or cooking together with his kids. But Min-Joon and Jin. They somehow had this special bond, even his real father was envious of sometimes.

"Hm, little. Where are you?" You felt two large hands, gently massage your neck and you groaned loudly, leaning back into the touch.

"Thinking about the family. As always." You chuckled, glancing up to your husband and his warmly sparkling eyes. His short, jet-black hair was a bit messy since he was in charge of Nari at this dinner and she had particular big fun reaching up to her uncle's hair and ruffling through it. The large, slightly fainted scar, cutting through his right eyebrow, down to his cheekbone, lightly shimmered in the dim light of the late hour, shooting uncomfortable memories through your mind. Absent-mindedly you reached out to it and gently drove over the white furrowed skin, goosebumps running over your neck.

"No, Y/N. Please." Namjoon sighed and softly grabbed the wrist of your hand, stopping your action and those bad thoughts. "Don't go there. I beg you, darling. It was an accident and you know it. And it was almost six years ago now."

Slowly you nodded, your eyes fixed on his face. "I ... I know, dear. I just..." You sighed too, heavy and a bit sad. "I sometimes just wish, it didn't happen. It changed so much. It changed your career, it changed us, and ... and ..." Your eyes squeezed shut, images of messy, blonde hair, a painful whimper, and blood. So much blood. "What if - -"

"No." His expression got determined and he kneeled down, taking your face into his hands and leaning his forehead on yours. "Stop. This will get us nowhere. And he is fine. He is strong and he found his way. We found our way. Especially thanks to you and your endless treasure of loving words and your patience, even when we were at a point, he ... we wanted to leave everything behind. You were the one, picking us up from the ground and reminding us, what is really important. And now. We are here. Thanks to you."

"With a loud, insufferable bunch of kids, making us go crazy." Jin suddenly added into the conversation with a wide grin, while picking up an empty pan from the large table, then turning around and walking into the kitchen with a wink and a hum.

"Argh!" You groaned and pressed out a shaky laugh. "You are right! I don't know why this haunts me so much. I seem to be the only one, going back there from time to time. Even the others don't speak of this anymore." You shook your head and started your first attempt to stand up from the colorful wooden chair. But the huge belly you currently rocked was in the way, as always, and you fell back to the seat with another groan.

"Ah, little. No. Let me help you, okay?" Your husband hooked his strong arms under your shoulders and gave you a hearty pull, almost shooting you up on your feet.

"Ahhh! Joonie!" Now you couldn't help but giggle. The bad memories crawled back into the depths of your mind and left you with a giddy feeling of happiness. Especially since your husband didn't let you go, after his most likely very intentional move. He wrapped his thick arms around your belly and gently pulled you to his back, swiping your long blonde hair to the side and peppering your neck with hot kisses.

"No. You stay here, wife. Let me love you a bit, okay?" His voice was dripping with amusement and you felt his fast heartbeat in your back. He was so obvious in love with you, even after 10 years together. You didn't know how you deserved this luck. "I...." His voice got quieter, his hands caressing over your bump. "I know why you are the one, going back to this dark time."

"Hm?" You only managed to answer, your mind already infused by your man's burning touches.

"You almost lost everything, Y/N. Him. Us. And..." He sighed, his warm breath ghosting over your skin. "...and even Hana and Ha-Joon, if it wasn't for Jin's quick thinking. And it took such great strength, to not give up on us. Even if we did so ourselves.... even when you were badly injured too. A-and even ..." His voice broke and you could hear the remorse in it. You knew, what was about to come. "...even if I was the one accountable for it. It ... it was my fault."

"No, Joon. It wa- -" You tried to intervene, but the tall man behind you was quicker.

"It wasn't my fault?" His voice was steady and calm. "Yes, it was, little. I was the one working night after night, getting almost no sleep and then thinking I could handle everything. Stupid. But I came to terms with that." His hand caressed over your bump, his lips whispering quickly over your sensitive skin, making you shiver. "I forgave myself. Learned to love myself again. Learned to trust myself again. To let it go and focus on the future. Our family. Our love. Our..."

"Eomma."

Namjoons passionate little speech was suddenly interrupted by a quiet voice, coming from the entrance area and the stairs. Both of your eyes lifted and spotted the little figure with the light blue nightgown, patterned with little ducks and flowers.

"Hana..." You instantly smiled, seeing your slightly drowsy daughter rub her eyes and yawn cutely while approaching you with her bare feet, patting over the wooden floor. "What is it, sweety? Didn't Tae sing you to sleep, baby?"

The little girl with the long, dark hair and the very prominent dimples shook her head, just before reaching the both of you, throwing her little hands around your belly and cuddling into the bump carefully.

"Hm...uncle Tae...he..." She mumbled sleepily, her voice getting thinner by the moment.

"Hm, did he fall asleep again before you did, nae byeol? And now you cant sleep with uncle snoring loudly?" Namjoon mumbled amused, while slowly backing off and kneeling in front of the dark-haired girl. She only answered something inaudible, pressing her little head further into you while nodding. He reached out and softly caressed her head, combing through her long, silky strands and looking at her lovingly.

"Alright. I will bring you to bed and shoosh away the evil, loud uncle, okay baby girl?" His eyes gleamed so proudly, so full of warmth and adoration. He loved his kids to pieces. He always had. From the moment he first held Hana and Ha-joon in his arms, healthy and unharmed, he was in love. And the dedication he brought to being a dad was admirable. Sometimes you felt like a lousy mother next to his neverending enthusiasm for doing fun activities, working through problems, and helping your children grow up. But to your defense, he "only" had three kids he called his own. You had eight, soon to be nine. Not all biological, but your kids nevertheless. And the other three, with whom you mostly acted as an aunt, you loved dearly too. So maybe it was okay that you had to manage your quality time with everyone a bit differently.

"Come here, my love." The tall man next to you whispered amused, as he gently took the little girl into his arms bridal style. She instantly let her head fall to his broad chest and closed her eyes. "Hm, she was really sleepy. But I get her." Namjoon chuckled and pressed a soft kiss on the girl's forehead. "Sleeping next to Tae is a special challenge. His snoring got so worse lately."

"True." With a grin, you followed your husband out of the dining room into the wide corridor with deep blue walls and cleverly-placed light spots. Beautiful art, self-made photos, and drawings of your kids were hung up on the walls, making you smile every time you walked through. Especially the huge family portrait in the center. A snapshot of last year's Halloween festivities with everyone in funny costumes. Just as chaotic, colorful, and special as your family.

You gave the black-haired man a mischievous look and tried to suppress the little giggles, dangerously close to bubbling up your throat. "But as I recall you usually don't do much sleeping, being together with him...hm?"

"True." He just answered with a smug grin and a gentle shrug of his shoulders. "I mean. Did you see him lately? All hot with this stubbly beard, those soft, long curls, and that damn, new tattoo?"

"Oh yes. You really have a thing for tattoos." Amused you laughed quietly, slowly walking up the steps behind the tall man.

"No, I ..." He tried to defend himself, but you were quick to react.

"Oh, don't deny it. I hear you praising Kookie and his tattooed body every time-" You quickly checked if Hana indeed was sleeping soundly, until you continued. "-you both fuck each other into oblivion and back."

Namjoon opened his mouth and looked into your eyes, but closed it again with an amused shake of his head.

"Declaring defeat, Mister Kim Namjoon?" You asked with a fiery glance in your eyes, walking next to him with crossed hands behind your back and a certain spring in your steps, gained by this fun exchange of words.

"Oh, don't take this too far, darling." He said when he reached Hanas door and turned around to push it open with his back. "Or ... RM will come out and play."

And with that he entered the room, let the door fall shut, and left you alone in the hallway, a bit stunned and a bit turned on.

"Oh fuck." You mumbled aroused, walking over to the wall across the door and leaning back to it. "RM is no joke..." Indeed. He wasn't. Namjoon had two modes when it came to you. Most of the time he loved to let himself go and give you all the power. Give you the lead. You had this dynamic, manifested over years of relationship, where you trusted each other blindly. And where you were his place to unwind and release all the stress of being a leader, a dad, a famous producer, and a husband. Not only to you but to two other persons. But sometimes, very rarely, there was this other side, he would bring out with you. You knew he was very dominant with all the others he was together with and he liked to be in control generally. But not like ... that. His RM side was a beast in bed and very, very kinky. Some of the memories you collected over the years with him, you almost couldn't really think of without getting all worked up and wet. So, him, teasing you this way, was very unbearable. Especially since you knew, he never would let RM out to play, while you were pregnant. Unfair. Very unfair.

"Oh, babe. What are you doing out here alone?" A soft voice came from your left. You turned your head and saw a figure walking up from the guest wing. The glass door to the conjunction hallway fell shut gently and echoed quietly through the long, dimly-lit room.

"Hmm. Waiting for Joonie to bring Hana to bed. And fetch Tae." You smiled and reached out your hand to the person, approaching you with their long pajama pants and oversized, neon-pink shirt, which certainly wasn't theirs.

"Did he fall asleep again in the kid's room?" The man scoffed and took your hand with a grin, half of his dark-blue, wavy hair put up in a ponytail, the other half falling on his shoulder messily.

"As always." You shrugged and pulled him over to you, wanting to immerse yourself in his hunky figure. When your body hit him, your skin tinged instantly and you shoved yourself further into him, cuddling as close as you could. It just felt so good.

"Oh, baby. What happened?" His voice was gentle but curious. You felt his slightly rough hands driver over the uncovered skin on your back, getting tangled in the hem of your low-cut, opened back dress, driving along the dark, tattooed lines of intertwined flowers and branches. "You seem a bit off. And you are very cuddly. Not that I would mind..."

"Sure." You chuckled quietly into the cook of his neck, his warm skin against your face having a soothing effect on you and your strained nerves. And your libido. "I definitely can tell that you don't mind, Park. Your hand slipped very low, dont you think?"

The blue-haired man made a small protesting noise, but his hands stayed where they are, softy squeezing the plump flesh on your back. To your luck more loving than really erotic. So your libido only batted a lazy eye and went back to sleep. Phew.

"Just can't help it, dear." He said apologetically, leaned back to face you, and gave you the most endearing, cheeky smile. Your heart melted and butterflies flooded your insides. Damn. This man knew what effect he had on you. Especially with this bunny smile of his.

"Damn it, Kook." You whispered and shook your head. "Dont add more emotional load to me. Joon just threatened me with bringing out RM, when he knew he wouldn't do it anyway."

"Oh." Jungkooks eyebrows shot upwards, as his mouth fell slightly open into a surprised expression. "That was very mean, I totally get you. Especially since you are so freaking horn-"

"Ahhh, dont say it!" You groaned and leaned your head back to the wall frustrated. "Or it will awaken again."

"Sorrysorrysorry." The man in front of you chanted quickly, a bit apologetically, a bit amused. "But isn't it funny, how different this pregnancy is compared to the last ones?" His eyes slipped into a very cheeky expression, his pearly white teeth almost blinding you. "You growled at anyone coming near you when you were pregnant with Min-Joon or Sang-hoon. Yoongi was so proud."

"Yes..." You pressed out with a frown. "So... Funny... Indeed."

Jungkook grinned widely and reached out to your face, gently cupping it and driving his thumb over your little pout.

"Awww, baby. We love you no matter what. And you know ... If you need any assistance with your cravings. I am- -"

"Oh, you!!!" You shouted playfully, hitting his rock-hard chest with bright laughter and nudging him away. "I bet you will be there, you little sex beast!"

"I can't help it, baby. You are just so freaking sexy like that." He held up his hands in defeat and took some careful steps backward, trying to get out of your hitting zone. His eyes sparkled. He clearly had a lot of fun, teasing you like that. "Every time I see your plump ass and huge belly, I want to make Nari another sibling soooo bad."

You just wanted to answer his very naughty words, when a quiet clicking noise and the sounds of bare feet on the thick beige carpet broke through your moment and silenced you both.

"Oh, Kookie. You clearly know how to woo a woman." The quiet voice came from a half-naked Jimin dressed only in a pair of loose fiery-red boxershorts. His honey-blonde hair was softly permed and very messy. His face was bare and a bit puffy, but had the most beautiful glow on it. His softly curved body and the little belly he sported in the last few years looked very good on him. Healthy. Happy with himself. And you loved seeing him like that. "But you know we all decided this would be the last pregnancy."

"I know, I know, Chimmy." Jungkook sighed and leaned back to the wall across from you with a soft smile. "I think it is more the thought of it." He chuckled, letting his gaze wander over you. You always felt so desirable when he looked at you like that, so you enjoyed this moment to the fullest. "And after all, Nari already has the most precious bigger sister and all her other half-siblings. I think it's more than enough."

"Hm..." Jimin yawned and slowly made his way over to you. "But he does have a point...." His eyes got stuck on your swollen breasts and you spotted his tongue, quickly driving over his lips. "You look breathtaking, babe."

"You too." You only managed to mumble back to him before he hugged you from the side and cuddled into the crook of your neck.
You stayed like this for some minutes, chatting quietly with both of them, giggling over some more of those horny thoughts you all came up within this moment. Then the door opened and Namjoon slipped out of the kid's room, dragging a dead-tired-looking Tae in tow.

"Damn it, bear." Jimin chuckled while observing the curly-haired men closely. "You look like you just came back from a tour. Why are you so tired lately?"

"Hm.." Taehyung sighed, yawned, and gave Jimin a tired look. "So much to do, boo. Planning my next album with Yoongs and there is this exhibition I want to do next month. And ... and ..." His voice broke as he yawned again.

"And that's why you have to go to sleep now, darling. And me too. Good night lovely people. Come..." Namjoon softly said, pushing Taehyung in the direction of your and Namjoons room. He didn't have to ask for permission. He just looked at you and you already knew his question. So you just nodded and smiled. And then turned to Jimin and Jungkook.
"Can I sleep in your flat tonight?"

"Oh!" Jungkooks eyes flared up. "Sure!"

"Kook..." Jimin mumbled scoldingly, but you only laughed.

"No, he isn't wrong. Someone teased me, but can't deliver, so..." You glanced over to Namjoon, clearly still within earshot, still trying to maneuver the sleepwalking Tae in the right direction. The little "Damn it" and dirty chuckle, you definitely did hear before he disappeared behind the next corner.

"So, we have to help you out a little bit, love?" Jimin whispered into your ear, his hands driving over your back, sending shivers down your spine. And waking her up along with this motion. Damn. This will be very, very good.

"Good thing we set up our own flat in the guest wing after Nari was born." Jungkook added, while casually walking over to both of you. But his eyes betrayed his true intentions. "So we can be as loud..." He stopped before you, eying you with a sudden demanding presence. "...and as naughty..." His pierced eyebrow shot upwards and this smug grin your core almost instantly reacted to was showing up on his face. "...as we want. Do you want that, baby?"

You cleared your throat, your core tingling in sweet anticipation.

"Yes. Yes, please."

- - -

AUTHORS COMMENT:
SURPRISE! 🥰 Ha, you didnt see that coming, right? Ahhh, I managed to finish the chapter I started over a month ago. And I needed to post it as soon as I completed it. So, I am back. Not fully and the updates will probably take some time, but I just have to continue.

So, what is the current situation? I moved into my new home yesterday and I am so happy. Yes, there is a shitload of work to do and my old flat still has to undergo some renovations, BUT I am happy and I love this new space so much! 💕

Alright, let's talk about this chapter. I needed some domestic fluff, so I wrote it. There is nothing really big happening, but lots of small, loving gestures, domestic vibes and maybe some very interesting teases in terms of our other timelines. I hope you liked the laid-back atmosphere in it as much as I did. But brace yourself. We definitely have a lot of drama and excitement planned in the other timelines and next chapters. So, be prepared!

I hope you are all doing good! 🥰 I am looking forward to getting back into my story and back to connecting with you. All your wonderful comments I will answer soon too. Promise. So, see you in the next one and drop your thoughts in the comments. Would love to hear from you 💜

Your author, Anto 🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 657 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
58.2K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...
6.3K 286 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
33.4K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...