Into The Spider-Verse (Hosie)...

By spynotaspy

This is an alternative world where everything is normal or as normal as it can be with the avengers. Hope, a... More

Announcement
The beggining part 2
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Training secession
The Vulture
Welcome to Lockwood's Science Laboratory
Study Partner
Manhunt
fallen in love
Science Fair
Spider Got Shocked
Child Trafficking
Child Trafficking Part 2
Between Two Worlds
Dinner
Lockwood Discovery
The Truth
Alone
Regret
Game On
Downfall
Mistake
On The Run
The New World
Endgame
Into Another Dimension
Family Dinner
Double Date
The Arrival Of Doctor Octopus
The Arrival Of Doctor Octopus II
The Arrival Of Doctor Octopus III
The Breakup
Avenger's Tower
Convenient
Venom
Venom II
Venom III
Redemption
The Birth Of The Goblin 1
The Birth Of Goblin II
The Birth Of The Goblin III
The Calm Before The Storm
The Storm
Coincidence
The Showdown
Revenge
Announcement

The Beginning Part 1

1K 25 17
By spynotaspy

Flashback
A 5 year old Hope was at her aunt Rebekah and uncle Marcel house as her parents talk to them. Hope did not know what was happening but her parents looked distraught. Her parents came towards her kneeling down to be at her height.

"Darling we have to leave, so you are going to stay her with your aunt and uncle" Her dad said.

"But I don't want you to go!" Hope cried running to hug both of them.

"I know honey, but we have to" Hayle said kissing her 2 fingers and holding it to hope who does the same and puts it together.

"Okay so be good alright" Klaus said kissing Hope's head.

"Okay" Hope said as her parents walked towards the door. She then ran towards Rebekah and Marcel crying.

End of flashback

Hope wakes up in her aunt and uncle's house. She has been wishing since she was 5 that her parents will walk into her room and hug her but that has never happened. She has been staying at her aunt and uncle's place for 12 years. Don't get it wrong, she loves them. She just wished that her parents where here but since they vanished and presumed dead she didn't think that day will happen.

"Hey honey come downstairs and eat before going to school!" Rebekah shouts as Hope groans.

"Coming!" she said standing up.

If anything school is the thing Hope hates the most. She gets bullied every single day. The only thing she likes is the art room where she can draw at her own free will and let's her thoughts run free. She also likes hanging out with Kaleb and Josette even though her sister is the boyfriend with her bully. There is just something about Josette that she can't shake. They have been friends since they were kids so this was a normal feeling she thought she was having.

She went downstairs towards the kitchen. She saw her plate on the table and Rebekah doing the dishes.

"Did you make this?" Hope asked while Marcel chuckled.

"More like I made it and she watched" Marcel said.

"What? I got a new nail color and it needed to dry" Rebekah said as Hope chuckled.

Although she missed her parents she was very happy to be with them. She had a lot of fun memories she only wished her parents where there to see it. She finished eating gave her aunt and uncle a kiss before she left.

She got to the Salvatore school were she met her best friend Kaleb walking towards her.

"Hey" Kaleb said putting his hands over her shoulder as they got to their locker.

"Hey, so are you going to tryout?" Hope asked looking at the football poster.

"Oh you bet" Kaleb said, as he turned to Hope." Are you?" Hope laughs.

"Yeah no way" Hope said.

"Okay well, I got to go! See yea! And...try not to get in trouble" Kaleb said going away.

"Well more like trouble always finds me" Hope whispered as a football hits her head and she turns around to see Rafael and Penelope laughing. "Well speak of the devils"

The bell rings and Hope walks away to her class. Class was pretty boring and Hope was being tormented by Rafael and his teammates. The only good side was that Josie was able to get the boys of her back. She then gave her a reassuring smile. Hope didn't know why but, there was something about that smile that made her blush a little and look at the window. Class had finally ended and Hope was going home.

"Hey I'm home" Hope said dropping her stuff and going to the fridge to get some ice to put on her head.

"Hey what happened to you?" Marcel asked worried.

"Oh this? The captain of the football team decided to use my head as a  target practice" Hope explained.

"Did you tell the teacher?" Rebekah asked looking at my head.

"No there is nothing they can do. Rafael owns the school, and that will get me in more trouble. I just wished I was strong enough to fight" Hope said.

"Now, now fighting is never the answer" Marcel said to which Hope nodded.

"Oh Hope could you help me get some boxes from the storage room. It has food recipes writing on the box" Rebekah said as Hope went to get it.

"Oh yeah and remember with great power-" Marcel said.

"Comes with great responsibility!" Hope shouted from downstairs.

Hope was looking for the box when she found another box with classified. She decided to take a look inside it. She saw a picture of her dad and mom with another person she hasn't seen. She then went upstairs to her aunt and uncle.

"Hey guess what I found" Hope said as she put the box of recipes on the table while the classified box on the floor.

"What is that?" Rebekah asked.

"Oh it a box about my mom and dad with some other person, but I think that this has something to do with why they left" Hope replied.

"No! Absolutely not! You will take that back down I don't want you to go anywhere near that" Rebekah commanded worry in her tone.

"This has something about my parents and you don't want me to look into it!" Hope said getting infuriated.

"Hope!" Marcel shouted."Just leave it" Hope scoffs and picks up the box to leaves.

As usual she doesn't listen to her guardians and takes the box to go her room. She opened the boxes and there were magazines, science reports, and pictures. She looked at the news paper and it was called Lockwood science laboratory. She searched it up and found out they were holding an internship there. It was the perfect chance to go. She put some of the paper in her bag and hid the box, once she was done she climbed through the window falling into the grass before she grab her bike then left.

She got there looking pretty amazed it was a big building and inside looked bigger. She was wondering around lost in thought.

"Excuse me?" Asked the secretary.

"What?" she replied.

Can I help you?"

"Oh, I am here to s-see M-Mr Lockwood"

"Right, you find yourself to the left" Hope looked confused so she elaborated. " You are here for the internship?"

"Yeah, Y-yeah"

"Okay..... You will find your badge to the left"

"Oh" Hope went to collect a badge and saw a Mrs. Maya and took it.

"Eh, thanks" she said before she went.

As she was walking to that distance she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey welcome to Lockwood my name is Josie Saltzman" She said as Hope hid behind a person." I am a top grade student at Salvatore school and head intern of Mr Lockwood so I will be with you for the day. Where I go you go that's the basic rule if you remember that all will be fine and if you forget that th-"

She was interrupted by a woman who was dragged out calling that her name was Mrs. Maya. Hope was feeling kind off guilty. It was her fault that she getting thrown out.

"Well I don't need to tell you what happens if you forget that, shall we" Josie says as she guides them to the science lab.

"Hey Dr. Josie" A man said. It was the man from the pictures Hope saw.

"Hey Mr.Lockwood" Josie replied.

"Welcome, my name is Mr.Lockwood and yes in case you a wondering I am a nerd" He said showing of his lab coat while people laughed at the joke." I may not look like it but I am a scientist the world's best even though I have some heart problems. I study herpetology, that's reptiles for those who don't know. Unlike scientists, I want to fix myself I want to create a world without weakness. Anyone want to guess how?"

Everyone was looking confused. Hope knew some of the answer but she didn't want Josie to recognise her, but it was a once in a life opportunity for her so she might as well do it.

"Stem cells" one of the students mentioned.

'Wrong' Hope thought.

"Promising but the solution I'm thinking about is more radical...... No one" He said.

"Cross species genetics" Hope said looking at Josie who had a confused expression looking at the list she then continued." Person gets Parkinsons when the brain cells that produce dopamine that starts to disappear, but zebrafish has the ability to regenerate cells on comand. You give this to the woman you are talking about then she should be curing herself".

Well you just have to look past the gills on her neck" one of the students said as they laughed which Mr.Lockwood silenced them.

"And you are?" He asked.

"She's one of Salvatore brightest" Josie said covering for Hope. "His second in his class"

"Second?" Hope asked smiling

"Yeah"

"You sure about that?"

"I'm pretty sure"

Mr. Lockwood had to leave so he left everyone with Josie. When he left Josie told the other to stay there as she dragged her away.

"What are you doing here?" Josie asks.

"I just wanted to speak with Mr. Lockwood. I promise I won't be in your way" Hope tried to explain."And beside I am Salvatore's second best so I think I can handle myself"

"Oh don't falter yourself. Look just stay by my side the whole time okay. I could really lose this job if you mess up.. Mrs. Maya" Hope couldn't help but smile

Hope followed Josie but when she wasn't looking she slipped away and took a badge. She was going into the halls were she saw a room and being curious, she went to see what was inside. When she turned around, she couldn't believe what she seeing. They were spider webs everywhere and some spiders in the change. "Wow" That was the only thing going through her mind. She went to open one cage and the alarm went on she quickly got out of the room, not knowing a spider had gotten on her shoulder.

She got out of their and saw Josie group. She looked at Josie who looked very pissed. Josie came towards Hope with her hand out.

"Give it" Josie said.

"Jo I saw somethi-" Hope began to say before Josie interrupted her.

"Give it" Hope then game her the card and the name tag has Josie walked away angry.

Hope was looking at Josie walking away feeling really sad. She then felt a very hard pinch on her neck.

"Ouch!"

Josie then turned to look at Hope with a warning look and Hope just gave her and innocent smile. She then started rubbing the place she got bit and found a dead spider near her shoulder. It was at this moment that Hope life changed. Some may say it a gift while other will call it a cause, but maybe it just both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
410K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
200K 6.7K 75
"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?" ʟɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʏ/ɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪs ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʟᴇᴀ...
157K 3.6K 61
A HOSIE FanFinc This story follows the episodes in the show. But with a little Hosie twist. Hope's old crush, Landon shows up at school rekindling th...