In My Life

By laflor777

Camila Cabello is an aspiring singer/songwriter. Lauren Jauregui is a manager and owner of a small independen... More

Chapter 1: A Chance at The Loft
Chapter 2: Choices
Chapter 3: Meeting Lauren
Chapter 4: Moving toward a decision
Chapter 5: The decision
Chapter 6: Working
Chapter 7: The first song
Chapter 8: The video
Chapter 9: The wrap party
Chapter 10: After the party
Chapter 12: The first date, sort of
Chapter 13: what friends are for
Chapter 14: The photo shoot and second date
Chapter 15: Good News
Chapter 16: Changing times
Chapter 17: here for you
Chapter 18: Planning for fame
Chapter 19: Family time
Chapter 20: The interview
Chapter 21: The gala, part 1
Chapter 22: The gala part 2
Chapter 23: Lazy day
Chapter 24: NYC
Chapter 25: talk shows and opportunities
Chapter 26: Feelings
Chapter 27: Going on Tour
Chapter 28: The first show
Chapter 29: Glendale
Chapter 30: Vegas, baby
Chapter 31: Home
Chapter 32: Together
Chapter 33: Thanksgiving
Chapter 34: The Grammys Part 1
Chapter 35: Grammys Part 2
Chapter 36: Grammys Part 3
Chapter 37: Grammys - the day after
Chapter 38: The Picnic
Chapter 39: The Epilogue

Chapter 11: The next morning

1.1K 35 11
By laflor777

Camila's eyes blinked open slowly as the light of the morning peeked through a slight opening in the drapes of Lauren's bedroom. She was sleeping on her stomach and she immediately grinned at the sight of Lauren, still fast asleep, on the pillow next to her. Lauren was on her back, one hand above her head, her mouth just barely open, her breath even.  Camila watched her sleep for a few moments then carefully rolled out of the bed. She looked around and found the door to the master bathroom.

She walked in and looked at the huge spa-style bathroom. There were two sinks, a huge soaking bath, a large separate shower enclosed in glass and a private water closet. She went to the bathroom then opened the top drawers until she found toothpaste. She was trying not to invade Lauren's privacy so she just put some on her finger and did the best that she could. She washed off her face and ran her fingers through her hair and decided it was the best she could do. She tiptoed back into the bedroom and gently climbed into bed.

Lauren had awoken, hearing Camila moving around. She closed her eyes and rested until she felt the dip in the bed beside her. She opened her eyes and smiled widely.

"No fair," Lauren said, her voice still raspy from sleep, "I heard you wash up."

Camila leaned in and kissed her softly then pulled back grinning, "Not so much, I had to use my finger as a toothbrush."

"I have extra toothbrushes!" Lauren answered, laughing and pushing Camila off of her as she got out of bed. "I'll be back."

Lauren cleaned up and then headed back into the bed. Camila was lying on her back, waiting and was pleasantly surprised when Lauren immediately climbed atop her and straddled her waist. Camila looked up at her, trying to avoid ogling her breasts too obviously.

"Like what you see?" Lauren teased. Camila blushed.

"Um, yeah," Camila said, chuckling, "It was dark last night."

"You were much braver in the dark," Lauren said, giggling and running her hands softly over Camila's chest, "Or maybe it was the cocktails."

Camila's eyes took on a determined, lusty gaze and she reached down and grabbed Lauren's ass. Lauren made a humming noise and pinched at Camila's nipple. Camila tightened her grip and pulled Lauren forward.

"Camz?" Lauren gasped, unsure exactly what she was planning.

Camila lifted Lauren up slighty by her ass and quickly moved her body down. The result was Lauren hovering right above Camila face. Lauren glanced down, her eyes wide. Camila didn't give her a chance to react before lifting her head and dipping her tongue into Lauren.

Lauren grasped the headboard and let out a deep moan. Her attempt to take control had gone completely awry but she certainly wasn't complaining.

Camila worked almost desperately between Lauren's legs, using her tongue and her chin to drive Lauren mad. Lauren was grinding back and forth, collapsing forward and holding the headboard so tightly that her knuckles were white. Her legs started shaking and she didn't hold back as her orgasm hit.

"Camila! Camila! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Camz!" Lauren screamed out, warm liquid gushing between her legs.

Camila lapped up everything and was still working at it when Lauren suddenly sat up, arched back and inserted two fingers between Camila's legs. She didn't hesitate to start thrusting roughly.

"Oh my god," Camila moaned out, clutching Lauren's hips. Lauren kept at it, adding a third finger and fucking Camila until she was cumming, her mouth open in a silent scream and her whole body taut. When Camila was done last slid off her and collapsed, her head at Camila's feet. Both women breathed deeply for a few minutes until the effects of their morning tryst died down.

"Okay, that was something," Lauren finally breathed out. She heard Camila's laughter and she looked up to see Camila lifting her head and grinning. Camila held out her hand and pulled Lauren up so that they were both sitting, face to face. Camila kissed her softly. Lauren could taste herself on Camila's lips and the kiss deepened for a few moments until they both pulled away.

"We should probably clean ourselves up properly," Lauren said, grinning.

"Might wanna wash these sheets too," Camila said, smiling, "You made a mess."

"I made a mess?" Lauren asked, giggling and grabbing a pillow to hit Camila with. Camila avoided the blow and pushed Lauren down and laid on top of her and kissed her again. They were laughing through the kiss and Camila rolled over then stood from the bed.

"Shower?" Camila asked.

"Yes, please," Lauren answered, standing and heading to the bathroom.

They showered together, which included another round of mind-blowing orgasms. Once they were out and dry, Lauren loaned Camila some sweats and a t-shirt. They stripped the bed and threw the sheets into the wash then made their way to the kitchen.  Lauren made coffee while Camila distracted her by kissing her neck and tickling her softly beneath her shirt. They settled on the couch.

"Can we hang out today?" Camila asked, smiling.

"I thought that's what we were doing," Lauren answered teasingly.

"I know, but I want to know how long I have you," Camila said, rubbing Lauren's leg gently.

"I don't have anything to do until I go to work tomorrow," Lauren answered. "I'd like to spend that time with you."

"What happens now, with the album?" Camila asked.

"I'll start working toward the official release of the video, set up some radio interviews for you, do some promotions," Lauren said, "You'll have to decide whether to hire your own personal publicist or use someone in-house through LJM. And you know, I still have other artists I work with. I have a lot of stuff on my desk. That always happens when we are recording. The week after is a bitch for me, catching up."

"What do you think I should do about a publicist?" Camila asked, still rubbing Lauren's leg.

"I think we should forget about work for one day, Camz," Lauren said softly, "If that's okay with you."

"It's more than okay," Camila answered quickly, "I'm sorry. It's all new for me."

"No need to apologize, darling," Lauren said, cuddling closer and settling with her head on Camila's shoulder. "I just need to stop working my brain for a bit and refresh."

"Wanna watch a movie?" Camila asked.

"Sure," Lauren answered.

They spent the next couple of hours on the couch lazily snuggling together and laughing as they watched Booksmart. Lauren was just as amused by Camila's loud laughter as she was by the movie. When the movie ended, they were both hungry and needed to go grab something to eat. Camila looked over to her purse, discarded the night before by the door. She opened it and found her phone dead.

"Do you have a charger I can use?" Camila asked.  Lauren pointed to a charging station on the kitchen counter. Camila plugged in the phone and immediately was greeted with repeated pinging. She looked at the phone and chuckled.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Sofi sent a few texts," Camila said giggling, "The last one about a half hour ago says 'the sex better be the best of the life if you're ignoring me this long.'"

"You'd better respond," Lauren answered smiling.

Camila pushed a button and called Sofi back.

"You're alive!" Sofi said, the teasing clear in her voice as she answered.

"Yes, I'm alive, Sofi," Camila answered, "I didn't plug my phone in last night and it died."

"Were you a little distracted?" Sofi asked. Camila could hear Kelly in the background telling Sofi to leave her alone and laughing.

"Yes, I was," Camila said grinning, "And I still am.  I'm at Lauren's but I knew if I didn't respond you'd probably start really worrying at some point."

"You're still there?" Sofi asked, her voice sounding excited for Camila.

"Yeah, and we're gonna grab something to eat and spend the day together so stop texting me," Camila said, "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Oh no, a phone call is not enough for this," Sofi protested, "You're coming over tomorrow for dinner. Kelly is already trying to attach her ear to this phone call. We want the whole story."

"I really doubt you want the whole story," Camila said, lowering the tone of her voice and winking at Lauren.

Lauren laughed and walked over to Camila and kissed her neck, making Camila laugh.

"I want the PG-13 version," Sofi said laughing, "Now go have fun and I'll leave you alone."

"Love you, Sof," Camila said.

"Love you, too," Sofi answered disconnecting.

Lauren pulled Camila into her body and they stood, hugging by the counter.

"You two are so cute," Lauren said, sighing. The quiet mood was quickly broken by Camila's stomach growling loudly and Lauren bursting into laughter.

"I think we need to do something about that," Camila said, giggling.

"Let me put on some clothes," Lauren said, and we'll pass by your place and you can get dressed. Camila followed Lauren into her bedroom and collected her things from the night before while Lauren quickly slipped into jeans and a t-shirt and pulled on some boots. She went into the bathroom and reappeared with her hair in a ponytail, ready to go.

They drove to Camila's and Lauren followed her up to her apartment. As soon as she walked in Lauren fell in love with the place. It was small but it was homey and comfortable and it fit Camila perfectly.  There were pictures of her and her family and friends throughout, tapestries on the walls, fluffy pillows on the very comfy couch and fresh flowers in a vase on the counter. Camila went into her bedroom and changed into a new outfit and appeared back in the den in just a couple of minutes.

"Camz, I don't mean to presume," Lauren said, "But if you want to pack an overnight bag..."

"YES," Camila said, a bit too loudly and quickly, making them both giggle. She went to her room and packed a bag and came back out into the den.

"Ready?" Lauren asked, grinning.

"Yep, let's go," Camila answered.

They decided on grabbing Big Belly Burger and heading to the riverfront for lunch. They settled on a bench and ate happily, both starved from their activities from the night before and morning. When they finished they were content to sit and talk for a while.

"You never told me about that wink Clara gave you before she left last night," Camila said, taking Lauren's hand in hers and gently rubbing her thumb against it as they spoke.

"She guessed that I had feelings for you," Lauren said, "And I confirmed it."

"And she was okay with it?" Camila asked, hopeful.

"She was," Lauren said, sighing, "She told me she was proud of me and she wants me to be happy."

Camila tempered her excitement as she saw that Lauren still looked pensive, "Lauren, isn't that a good thing?"

"It is," Lauren said, "It caught me off guard. Like I told you, she's never been very loving."

"Well maybe she's changing," Camila said, looking earnestly at Lauren, "You said she was always a decent person and you've done so well for yourself.  Maybe she's finally taking notice."

"I hope so," Lauren said, "I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm a little jealous watching you with your family, Camz. Your parents were beaming the whole night and Sofi – it's clear how much she adores you."

"I'm very lucky," Camila said, "But it wasn't always perfect, Laur. Sofi wasn't that way at first. It took a while for us to grow so close."

"So maybe there's still hope for me and Clara then," Lauren said, taking a deep breath.

"When I first went to the Cabello house I was a mess," Camila said, "I was plagued by nightmares for years after my parents died. I still get them sometimes. Sofi was the only person who could calm me down. It took a really long time for me to get attached to Sinu and Alejandro. I think I felt like if I loved them I was letting go of my parents."

"I get that," Lauren said, "I've always blamed Clara for our tepid relationship but I've had my own issues letting her in."

"It sounds like she might have reached out," Camila said, "I'm happy she's rooting for us."

"Me too," Lauren said, leaning closer and giving Camila a quick, soft kiss.

"So, Lo, I have a surprise," Camila said, keeping Lauren close.

"Really, what is it?" Lauren asked.

"I packed some dressier clothes," Camila said, "How about we go back to your place and relax for a bit then get dressed? I want to take you on a date."

"I think we're on a date, darling," Lauren said, chuckling.

"Well, part two of our date, then," Camila said, smiling.

"Of course," Lauren said, "Lead the way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.7K 14
Lauren Jauregui is a senior. She's captain of the soccer team, single, and needs no one. That is, until the new kid comes. Camila Cabello, junior, an...
469K 12.7K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
203K 8.6K 36
Lauren Jauregui is a top psychologist with a specialised interest in criminal psychology. She has worked with various violent criminals from many wal...
60.4K 1.5K 26
Pop star Lauren Jauregui is the new judge on xfactor, Camila Cabello starts her new job with a secret, what will happen when the two collide, everyth...