loser *เณƒเผ„ miya atsumu x reader

By eyereinerr

"n/n they're bullying me" "well that's unfortunate" "nevermind fuck you" TWO BEST FRIENDS IN A ROOM ๐Ÿ˜ง just a... More

1. i am a hater
2. tea
3. child labour
4. clown doll
5. duck
6. ice cream
7. jelly sticks
8. a week's stay
9. saturday
10. sunday
11. monday
12. tuesday
13. wednesday
14. thursday
15. friday
16. bridgerton
17. titties
19. packing
20. tokyo
21. bidet
22. thug
23. the talk
24. red light
25. dog piss
26. suicide helplines
27. semen
28. popcorn
29. romanesco
30. anona satoru
31. flour
32. vanilla
33. murder
34. slurpee
35. loser
36. rumi
37. headache

18. training camp

2.9K 129 17
By eyereinerr

"so you're gonna leave in two days?" you questioned the older twin.

"yep" he smiled widely.

flashback to 3 minutes ago

atsumu had come running into your classroom during break and basically crashed into you and sent your desk flying 3 inches to the right.

hey! 3 inches is a lOt, okay?

"YNYNTHETRAININGCAMPITSINTWODAYSSHCJSMCS"

"woah calm down jamal", you got your desk back in place and told him to breath.

he was as red as a french lipstick, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead.

"what's up?" you asked him once he'd settled, his breathing was still going at 69 per hour.

"the training camp," he paused to wheeze, "is in two days."

"the one where you go to tokyo?"

he nodded.

end of flashback

"so you'll be gone for a week?"

he beamed at you and nodded, "the thought of playing with the best players in japan is so exciting"

"don't piss yourself" you snickered.

but you had to admit, if atsumu was one thing, it was stubborn.

so stubborn he even made it to an all japan training camp.

"oi what're ya makin that face for?" he tapped your desk with his knuckles and pulled a chair to sit on it backwards.

his chin was resting on the back of the chair, looking at you with big round eyes when you stood up.

you looked back at him. his eyes looked like pools of honey.

"nothing"

"where are you going?" he asked, his eyes still following you as you picked up your backpack.

"let's skip today" you gave him a closed eye smile.

he looked at you suspiciously, "okay.."

...

you both had successfully gotten out of the school gates and were now roaming around aimlessly.

"what's with you?" you asked atsumu who had been sending suspicious glances your way the whole time.

"you're being a little sus" he narrowed his eyes.

"bruh" you deadpanned.

"let's go to our spot." he pulled you in an alleyway and out again into the next street.

"we have a spot?" you asked him as he pulled you by the arm.

he stopped pulling you, "you don't remember?"

"no.." you slowly shook your head, watching a grin form on his face.

"you for real don't remember?"

"no what is it?" you were CONFUSED.

"you're telling me you really don't remember?" he tilted his head to the side and smiled.

"dude."

"you fucking dumbass" he laughed out loud and lead you somewhere.

"where is it tsumu i'm confused?" you tugged at his sleeve after walking around for about 5 minutes.

"calm yer pretty tits we're almost there."

"WHERE"

he stopped walking, "you positive you don't remember this place"

you diverted your attention from him and took in your surroundings.

a battered lone swing hanging from a tree, a small lake and a couple of rocks, a cliff, green everywhere, wild flowers growing on the sides.

you feet froze and your mouth opened in recognition.

realisation and memories you never knew existed came flooding back.

"this is.."

"our spot" he completed your sentence for you and chuckled.

"NO WAY we haven't been here in ages!" you turned to him, excitement flooding through you.

"the naruto swing is still there!" you exclaimed like a child and pointed at the swing.

he smiled brightly and nodded.

you put your backpack on the grass and removed your shoes, walking towards the lake.

he copied you, removing his shirt too in the process.

you went to sit by the lake, dipping your feet in. the water was cold but relaxing.

atsumu pulled out a pair of shorts from his bag and stripped off his pants, putting the shorts on.

you watched as he did a run up to the side of the lake and stopped abruptly.

he pointed a finger at you with a serious look on his face, " rate my dive"

you laughed and leaned back, your palms supporting you on the grass, feet still in the lake.

he took five big steps backwards and a deep breath in then ran towards the lake at full speed. he looked like he was about to get a good jump start and do a fancy dive into the water.

but the mf slipped.

his foot skidded over the slippery grass by the lake and in he went, tumbling into the water comically as if slipping over a banana peel with a horrified expression.

he swam up to the surface gasping like a horse in heat.

"YOU CLUMSY BITCH" you hollered and he pouted.

"my foot slipped ya turd" he retorted and swam to the edge next to you.

"i wanna give you a zero, but that's not possible so i give you, a one" you snickered as you watched his change of expression.

his hair was sticking to his forehead, you let your intrusive thoughts win and reached your hands out to touch his hair. you tangled your fingers in it and tousled it up laughing loudly.

"OI! MA RED CARPET HAIR!" he screamed and tried to wriggle away from your grasp.

"stop moving i'm trying to give you an antenna" you smacked his shoulder and he stiffened, still pouting.

he let you play hairdresser with his bleach-damaged tips which were still surprisingly soft.

you giggled as you did the other antenna and dried your hands on your skirt to take a picture.

you showed him the picture and laughed at his expression.

"aw man, me hair!" he commented dejectedly making you laugh more and he scowled looking at you clutching your stomach.

"you and that bee could be related" you managed to say between guffaws.

"THIS IS SLANDER" he shouted and hoisted himself out of the lake. his shorts sticking to his thighs, defining his muscles and water running down his torso.

he stood behind you and you leaned your head back to look at him. he glared down at you with a menacing smile.

seconds later you felt two strong arms grab you by the sides and lift you into the air like baby simba from the lion king.

the panic settled when you realised the position you were in. hanging from atsumu's arms. dangling over the water.

"if you drop me" you tried to threaten him but it was all in vain.

"if i drop you?" he leaned his face CLOSE from behind, his breath tickling your ear and a few drops of water dripping from his hair onto your shoulder.

you shivered and tilted your head just slightly to look at him from the corner of your eye.

he was smirking.

you knew that smirk well enough, if you tried to give him any attitude he'd drop you in without a second thought.

no choice left now D:

"i'll fall in the water" you said in a cutesy voice and pouted.

he seemed to hesitate before speaking which made you think your trick worked. you were about to congratulate yourself mentally but his next sentence made your stomach drop into the pits of tartarus.

"yeah if i drop you, you WILL fall in the water" he whispered into your ear and chuckled lightly.

"oh fuck off don't you d-"

fuck

you never got the chance to complete your sentence before he loosened his grip and you began to slip out of his arms.

"ATSUMU YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"how are you still cussing me out, yer about to fall into the water y'know?" he said in an amused voice.

"ATSUMU- SHIT" you slipped a bit more, almost out of his grip.

"YOU RAGGEDY BITCH" you yelled but he just chuckled.

and he let go completely, leaving you to fall into the depths of the frightening body of water beneath you, so deep under, there was no way you'd be able to come back up.

i should drown. he'll have to deal with a murder case.

thankgod your brain worked fast enough for you to get a tight hold on his arm before you fell.

splash. the cold water touched your skin sending waves of shivers down your body.

atsumu, whose hand you'd managed to grab before falling, came falling down with you.

this is like jack and jill

your body felt weightless under the water, hair flowing around and skirt fluttering. you opened your eyes and saw atsumu with his eyes squeezed shut.

he opened them and saw you under the water. he exhaled and bubbles of air covered his face for a few seconds and he flipped you off.

you swam back up to the surface to catch your breath and saw atsumu come up just a metre away from you.

"you lil bitch" he scoffed with a smile on his face and swam towards you.

"excuse yourself, YOU were the one who dropped me in AND flipped me off underwater" you rolled your eyes at him.

he continued to swim closer with an anya grin on his face.

you yelped when you felt his hands at your sides and tried to swim away but he had you in his arms now. no escaping.

"you really though you could get away with that huh" he smirked at you with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"hey i- NO TSUM- HAHAHA" you clutched his shoulders and tried to lift yourself up as he began to tickle your sides, gasping for air and dying of laughter.

a wave came crashing down on the two of you, the lake water washing over you and you gripped his arm, trying to stay steady.

your shirt rode up in the water and his fingertips grazed the bare skin of your waist.

you shivered under his touch. the water was cold, so then how were his fingers so warm?

"i'm getting deja vu" he said in a soft voice as he looked at your face, taking in your features.

"yeah?"

"yeah"

"the last time we came here, i was upset because samu was bein a dick and you found a duck and forgot all about me" he looked into your eyes and paddled his feet, still gripping your waist.

"are you trying to guilt trip me?" you raised an eyebrow and looked at him with a playful expression.

"maybe" he shrugged with the same playful expression and paddled closer to the edge.

"i remember the time we found a turtle and i freaked out because it was covered in moss"

"bruh" he snorted and rested an arm on the edge. his feet found the bottom of the lake and he stood up, one arm supporting your waist.

you held onto his shoulders.

"ugh it feels good to be back" he muttered.

"it's a weird feeling"

"hm?"

"like reliving your childhood but everything's different." you exhaled slowly and rested your cheek on top of his head.

"yeah.. everything's different" he mumbled slowly.

"let's go swim around, we still have time before dinner." you said and patted his back twice.

...

you were laying on the grass in atsumu's volleyball jersey.

he was shirtless with his school trousers on.

your hair was still wet but other than that you had dried off after the swim.

the sun was about to set and the birds were returning to their babies in their nests.

"i'm proud of you"

atsumu slowly turned his head to you.

he was laying in the grass not half a foot away, his face close to yours and eyes hooded from tiredness.

"say that again" he demanded softly, a giddy feeling growing in his chest.

"congratulations on getting invited to the training camp tsumu" you looked at him calmly, the atmosphere relaxing you.

his lips parted into a toothy smile. his cheeks were probably hurting from how wide his grin was but he felt like he was on top of the world.

your compliment felt sincere, refreshing.

you were bracing yourself for the teasing that was sure to follow but nothing came.

"thanks" he said in a hushed voice, but loud enough for you to hear and turned his head back to look at the pink sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
14.2K 380 14
๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. . หš * * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน หš . ใ€€ใ€€. โŠน ยท โœง ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * . ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน โœฆ ใ€€ โœต ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * .ใ€€ ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ *...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
79.6K 1K 3
แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€นแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€žแ€แ€ญแ€›แ€ฑแ€”แ€ฑแ€•แ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ‚” แ€ฑแ€ปแ€•แ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€™แ€„แ€นแ€ธแ€„แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ฑแ€”แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ‚”แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€นแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€ฑแ€”แ€ฌแ€นแ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€žแ€แ€ญแ€›แ€”แ€ฑแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ญแ€ฏแ€”แ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ‹ BJYX Fan fiction