Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 80

649 23 8
By shadow1dark2night

There was silence.

Well actually that's not true the TV from the guest bedroom was pretty loud.

Yet..at the same time silent.

_____ slowly pulled away from Static who shamelessly blushed being embarrassed having to cry infront of his friends wife like that.

He just wiped his eyes as the door opened.

They both look over but Static turned his head away to wipe his eyes better.

"Hey- oh Hey what's going on?" Katsuki asked walking into the house seeing them close together on the couch.

_____ motioned him to come around.

"Static? I didn't know you were coming by I would-....what's going on? Did you cry!?" Katsuki asked.

Static just shook his head before looking at Katsuki then ______.

"I apologize ...I didn't mean to-"

"Static."

He looked at her.

"Tell us what happened. Why do you need the money?" She asks just wanting to get to the bottom of this.

Katsuki looked confused before looking at Static.

"Wait you didn't tell her about what you asked me rig- did you come here to get her permission!?" Katsuki asked jumping to conclusions

"What no!" Static said.

"Then what!?"

"Katsuki!"

"I need the money for my daughter!" Static blurted out.

Both Katsuki and _______ look at him.

"Your daughter? Why? You're seriously loaded with money already just give her it-"

"It's not like that." Static glared at him.

"Static is she okay?"

He looked at ______ seeing her concerned face.

"She isn't..she was diagnosed with some rare disease that the damn doctors can't do anything about without proper research! I've given them everything to figure it out! All my savings! All of it! They keep telling me they're close but she just keeps getting worse! I thought I could help if I bribed them to treat her first above all..so I did but nothing is working...I can't handle it anymore! I've done everything I could!" Static rants.

This was the first time for him to be so loud and angry.. to not apologize for his use of words too..but that wasn't needed.

______ just looked at him with a pained face.

"...im sorry"

Katsuki looked away not even considering the fact that his intentions were like this..

"I just need some money to keep the research from ending..the donations can't even cover half of the cost.." Static said.. "but this mission if we go and help them we'll be getting Millions of US Dollars! Do you know how much that's worth!? I can possibly find someone in the US to help!"

Katsuki stayed silent as _____ covered her mouth just imagining how horrible it is.

"Sta-" ______ was saying before Katsuki cut her off.

"...are you an idiot?"

Her eyes widen looking at him about to speak before he grabbed Static's shirt pulling him off the couch to stand.

"IF YOU NEEDED MONEY YOU SHOULD'VE JUST ASKED! I WOULD'VE HELPED YOU!" He yelled at Static.

Tears streamed out of Static's eyes.

"We can lend you some money. You don't have to pay it back. It's your daughter Static you should've told us." ______ said looking up at him.

Static just covered his face hating to cry like this.

Katsuki let him go just looking away.

He looked at ______ seeing her worried expression.

"I can't.." Static stood up straight. "I can't ask you two to do tha-"

"Shut it. That's not for you to refuse." Katsuki glares at him.

"We want to do this." _____ said smiling at him gently as tears built up in his eyes again.

He covered his eyes with his right hand hating it but all _____ did was hug him again.

This time Katsuki joined in hugging Static.

Their relationship was close..all of theirs..and Katsuki knew the feeling of almost losing a child. Or the thought of it..

They took a moment before hearing giggles from the hallway.

All three of them look over seeing Kyoko running over to join their hug as Kenji and Kyori fail to grab her to hide as they hid.

Static pulled away from Katuski and _____ and smiled at them.

"Thank you. I promise I'll pay you both back-"

_____ zapped his arm as he rubbed it her lightning sparking.

"Quit that. We don't need a cent back." She said.

"I find it easy to listen to her." Katsuki suggests as he smiled.

Static wiped his eyes his hopeful smile being all they needed.

***
That same night Katsuki got him to his office as they went over all the financial stuff to transfer the money to the research program before it's too late.

That was the first time ______ has seen new emotions from Static. It was nice. And if they could help his daughter she would feel amazing.

***
Static stayed over for a while longer..

_____ put the kids to bed before coming back to say goodbye to Static.

He thanked them many times before Katsuki shooed him off.

But when he shut the door. He immediately hugged _____.

They stood infront of the door in the living room hugging as she was a bit shocked not expecting it.

"..babe you okay?" She asked while hugging him back.

Katsuki kissed her head his grip on her tightening.

"I really do love you." He said

she pulled away to look at him seeing his hurt smile.

"Kats.."

He placed his forehead on hers.

She smiles softly. "I love you just as much...but.."

He looks at her confused.

She poked at his side. "..Don't you think it's time to take your Costume off?"

He smiled pulling away. He wiped her cheek gently before moving his hand down to grab hers.

"Help me?"

She laughed softly and followed him upstairs..

***
The next day _____ and Katsuki made sure to keep tabs on Static and his daughter.

Honestly it broke their heart to see Static like that but being able to help him gave them a boost in confidence to help Kyori.

***
At the moment Katsuki was at work with Kenji to train him.

_____ was busy with Kyori and Kyoko taking them to Supernova.

It's been a while since she actually went there physically. But even with that a few former workers still remembered her and greeted her with smiles.

"Mama..? Where are we?" Kyori asked holding her hand as she walked to Ivor's office which use to be her fathers.

"Well..this place use to be my familys business. But now it's Uncle Ivor's." _____ said as she opened the office door finding him in a meeting with another man.

______ didn't really care just letting Kyori run over to Ivor.

Ivor looked down at him smiling awkwardly.

"I..I forgot you guys were coming" he said.

"Ya, I figured. You scheduled a meeting during our arrival." She said as he blushed annoyed.

Ivor looked at the man shooing him off as he shut the door.

He smiled over at Kyoko who giggled hiding from his eyes into her mothers chest.

"It's been way to long, do you even remember me?" Ivor asked while taking Kyoko from ______.

"Uncle Ivor! Can go in??" Kyori asked trying to open the locked door in the office.

Ivor ignored Kyori just cooing Kyoko who babbled at him.

______ looked to Kyori sighing.

"No baby just go sit down in his chair." She said.

Ivor smiling swinging Kyoko back and forth.

"Do you really need to be so mean to my boy?" _____ asked him.

Ivor squished Kyoko's cheeks together as she giggled at him.

"She's far more cuter." Ivor said in awe of Kyoko.

Kyori just started to mess with everything on the desk giggling to himself as he pretends to work.

______ walked to the cabinet and opened the drawers to find the files she wanted.

"You sure you want to do this? I thought Dynamight was going to do it tomorrow." Ivor asked as he carried Kyoko normally now.

"He is..but he won't tell me everything that happens." _______ said.

"So you think becoming a spy is gonna work?" Ivor teased while smacking Kyori's hand away from his laptop.

"...It will"

"Dynamight's not stupid. He'll be able to tell it's you." Ivor chimes while tickling Kyoko.

"He won't. I'll be avoiding him throughout the entire visit." She said confidently.

Ivor hesitated as he looked at Kyori who silently sat there staring at the picture frames.

"..."

"______. Don't do it."

"Oh come on it's not the time for you to care." She said picking out a folder.

"Lou Sama..? I guess he'll do. He watched Tora's cell didn't he?" _____ asked

"He quit a week ago. They won't fall for it."

"Well too bad. I'll make them." She said.

"You really think you'll pull this off? This man's like 45"

"I have great acting skills." She smirked.

"_____ really. You shouldn't do it. You don't know what will happen if you even see him. It's stupid. Let Dynamight do it." Ivor said.

"What. Are you going to tell him?"

"...the fuck no! I could careless about what you two do." Ivor said looking away.

Kyoko tried biting his finger as he looked back at ______.

"But..are you that desperate to see him-"

"No. I'm not desperate to see him." She snapped.

Ivor tightened his hold on Kyoko seeing her purple eyes spark.

"I just need to hear it from him. After everything we've been through..I've never once wronged him! And he stabbed me in the back. Almost k-..." ______ stopped talking seeing Kyori listening curiously. She just turned away annoyed

Ivor sighed. "Alright...Stop whining about it. Do you need a baby sitter? I'll watch Kyoko. You can bring her here."

"Me too!" Kyori cheered.

"No." Ivor said

"Ivor..sorry but no the kids are going to stay with Mitsuki."

"Damn..well...now somewhere in my damn soul I feel bad about sending you in there. So I'll come with you." He said annoyingly looking away.

Kyoko touched his face giggling as she touched his scar that had three scratches across his cheek

"What no. I don't need you."

"Too bad. If you go crazy someone has to take you out of there. Plus you suck at lying when it comes to Dynamight." Ivor said.

"Ya whatever.."

Kyoko whine's reaching for ______

Ivor glared and took a step back.

"Ivor.."

Ivor looked at ______ glaring. "Let me have her."

"In your dreams."

Kyoko giggled watching her mother follow Ivor around the table as Kyori laughed.

"Give me my baby!"

"She's too cute to be yours!"

They smiled hearing Kyoko giggle as they continue before Kyoko's arms reached for ______ again.

"Nanan mama!" She giggled out.

Ivor froze in his spot.

"WHAT"

"THATS RIGHT ITS ME! Say it again!" _____ said going to them as Kyoko giggled.

"Mmmamaa! Mama!" She chimes

"I hate you." Ivor says to _____ while she takes Kyoko from him giving her tons of kisses.

"Mama Kyoko talked!" Kyori said standing on the chair now leaning to them.

Ivor just held the back of the chair still so he didn't fall off as he sighs.

"You better teach her to say my name. I won't forgive you if you don't." Ivor said with a jealous look.

______ smiles at Kyoko talking to her to repeat 'Mama' again.

They spent a couple minutes longer there so _____ could get everything she needed before saying their byes to Ivor and leaving.

***
"Can we go tell papa?? Kyoko say my name! Kyori!" Kyori said to her as ______ puts her into the car seat.

"You really want to? Well..we do have to go pick up Kenji." ______ says as she starts the car now.

"Ya!...can I also train with papa? I wanna fight too!" Kyori asked.

______ looks at him through the mirror before looking at the road.

"I don't think so bud. We can't stay too long..maybe next time?"

"Oh..Okay!" He said smiling before looking out the window.

She just drove to Katsuki's Agency where a bunch of people were running around to get things done.

Kyoko waddles running away from her mother to the office door she had memorized to be her fathers.

"No Kyoko, he's not there come here." _____ said reaching her arm out.

Kyoko looked at her then the door smacking it angrily.

"Kyo! No! Papa's in the training room! Come!" Kyori said running to her and taking her hand as he led her to the other hallway.

______ smiles watching him take her as Kyori opened the door seeing a bunch of people training or working out.

He waited for his mother to walk in before searching for his father and brother only to find Kenji blasting his way to fight an intern as he glares yelling at them.

His green lightning sparked out around the intern and immediately blew up causing an explosion as the intern went flying to the side of the room.

"HAHA! THERE YOU GO!"

They heard Katsuki's voice as he walked to Kenji ruffling his hair.

Kenji smirked before he saw his mother and siblings and soon smiled wide.

"MOM! Did you see that!!?" Kenji asked running to them.

Katsuki turned confused before seeing _____ there infront of the door.

Kyoko was already running over to Katsuki but she was entering the training zone which wasn't fit for a baby.

"Katsuki get her!" ______ warned being worried as he just ran picking her up before a body was thrown at the spot she was at.

He sighed as Kyoko giggles up at him.

"Mamama!" Kyoko said to him touching his face.

His eyes widen looking at ______ as she nods to him.

"Since when!? Come on say Papa! you're growing way too fast." Katsuki said kissing her cheek.

Kyoko giggles at him hiding in his chest.

"Mom did you see! I did good right!!?" Kenji asked her.

______ smiled down at him. "Of course you did baby. You're getting real strong aren't you?"

Kenji nods smiling wide excited to get compliments from her.

Kyori looked at him then to ______.

"Come on 'Papa' isn't hard!" Katsuki whined.

"Are you going back home?" Katsuki asks looking over at _____ now.

"Ya, Kenji go pack your bag." ______ said as he ran off.

She looked back over to Katsuki who just kissed Kyoko's cheek again.

"I'll be home in a few hours after patrol." Katsuki told her.

_____ nods just brushing some dirt off his face as she smiled.

Kyori pulls on Katsuki's pants to get his attention.

"What's up kid?"

"Can I train next time too?" Kyori asked him.

"Uh.." Katsuki looked at ______ as she looks at Kyori both adults a bit silent at first.

"Ya..ya you can. Maybe dad can take you on one of his patrols someday?" _____ said as Kyori's eyes light up nodding.

Katsuki pulled her arm looking at her confused as she gave him the 'it's fine' eyes.

Kenji ran back over as they prepared to leave.

Katsuki walking with them out of his agency.

He said his goodbyes before waving to the kids before they drove off.

Katsuki had his hands on his hips sighing as they disappeared down the road.

Time to work.

***
Ok this might be my favorite family out of all the books I wrote 😭

Also my senior year is ending in a couple weeks! So once summer hits I'll start updating more. But for now enjoy these until I start on the next one 🥲

GO STUDY!

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
41.1K 885 18
āźœ±į“€Ź źœ±į“į“į“‡į“›ŹœÉŖÉ“É¢, Źį“į“œ į“œźœ±į“‡ŹŸį“‡źœ±źœ± į“‹ÉŖį“…!āž āÉŖ į“„į“€É“'į“›...āž You are š˜/š§ š‹/š§. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...