What They Made You

De GrimTopography

Naruto Uzumaki's Mother, Kushina Uzumaki died the night he was born and his Father Minato Namikaze tried to s... Mai multe

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 33

165 13 29
De GrimTopography

Sasuke sat anxiously in class, waiting for Naruto to return from the guidance counsellors. He knew he should be calm, after all he was only a few hallways away, no big deal. However, the moment Kakashi sauntered in before Naruto a nasty pit of dread filled him, and no matter how much he tried to shake it, he just couldn't.

'Breath dumbass, he's fine.' Sasuke huffs, scolding himself.

Another five minutes passed and nothing, he was tempted to ask for a washroom pass to check up on his blond. His current thought process was frustrating him, making him feel pathetic for being so clingy and dependent, but he couldn't help it. Just the thought of Naruto sent his gut on fire, making it do all kinds of somersaults, and his heart, well, that usually felt like it was in a constant state of wanting to eject itself through his esophagus. From all the songs, movies and stories, it all pointed to falling in love with that blond Adonis of his. It was a heady feeling that was both exhilarating and fucking terrifying.

Sasuke wanted to scoff at himself, how could he, Sasuke Uchiha begin to fall in love so quickly? He didn't dare bring this conversation up with Naruto, he still wouldn't agree to fuck him, he can only imagine how the blond would react if he told him he maybe, might be, sort of beginning to start having much deeper feelings for him. It all seemed preposterous.

Itachi was a wild card, if he confided in him it could go either way. He'd either be extremely helpful, or use it as never ending ammunition for the foreseeable future.

Chuckling to himself, he couldn't believe he was sitting here worrying about his boyfriend who was only half a building away, and in the process went off on a tangent regarding his possible impending love. Sasuke really wanted to feel ridiculous, feel like he was overreacting, but he just couldn't bring himself to. For some reason he found the fact that he wasn't feeling bad about wanting to love and protect the blond scarier than the prospect of actually loving the blond.

There was a faint sound that could be heard through the closed classroom door, but nobody paid much mind. There were always idiots running through the halls causing a ruckus during class.

That feeling Sasuke was having only amplified as the sound grew a little louder, before he knew it there was a loud group clearly shouting about a fight. It clicked, he knew that Naruto was part of this fight. Ignoring Kakashi's demands to stay in his seat, he dashed out following the shouts of amped up teens. Soon he wasn't only following the shouts, he was following a steady trail of blood. It wasn't insurmountable, but it definitely wasn't a miniscule amount either.

Worried and excited shouts were echoing the hallway, getting louder and louder the closer he got.

Sasuke's heart got lodged in his throat, and his body froze when he came around that final bend. A crowd was distantly formed around a shouting Naruto who was currently slamming Kiba up against a locker by his throat. It was like he didn't even notice the crowd around him.

From what Sasuke could make out the blood must have come from Kiba, his face was wrecked. He was already swollen, broken and bruised, blood pooling from his crooked nose and bust up mouth. The brunette was gasping for air and not just because his nose was broken. Naruto was using one arm to pin him up against the locker, it was only then that it dawned on Sasuke that Kibas feet were dangling off the floor.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! MY LIFE WASN'T ENOUGH HUH? YOU HAD TO HURT HER TOO?!" Naruto cries out, violently slamming the busted up brunette against the locker.

The sounds, the screams, everything that was coming out of Narutos mouth was nothing but utterly painful rage. It was a blood curdling sight, to see him hold such power that he was literally holding Kiba as if he were a mere rag doll. If his eyes weren't swollen shut, Sasuke was sure they would be full of panic and terror.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU?!" Naruto bellows in an extremely menacing voice, ever slightly tightening his grip around the throat in its grasp. Painful whimpers escape Kibas bleeding mouth.

Kiba kept trying to struggle to break free, but was quickly losing the fight with consciousness. You couldn't tell if the colour of his face was from the bruises or lack of oxygen. Sasuke didn't feel anything for the brunette, he couldn't, not after knowing everything he's done, and all the things he's gotten away with that nobody knows about. What concerned Sasuke right now was Naruto, he needed to break him of his trance before he killed the teen.

It would be a blatant lie if Sasuke said he wasn't scared shitless of Naruto right now. No teenager should possess that kind of strength, and the anger, he'd never witnessed anything like it. Naruto could very easily kill Kiba with his bare hands like it was nothing, it was frightening.

Sasuke slowly makes his way through the crowd, you could practically feel the physical weight of Narutos wrath. By passing the half ring that's formed around the two, the crowd begins to look at the raven like he's on crack, but he pays them no mind, continuing forward with only one goal in mind. Help his dobe.

Being so close to the both of them, Sasuke could now notice how broken Kiba really was, his face may be severely battered, and a constant trail of blood pooling from both his nose and mouth. The teen was unmistakably terrified. Naruto still didn't even notice him, and he was now only an arms length away.

Just as Sasuke got up the nerve to reach out for Naruto A bellowing yell came from the other side of the blond. "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOU MONSTER!"

In the blink of an eye, a flash of brown is there accompanied by the sound of a mallet tenderising meat. The blur of brown was Neji, he tried to blind side the blond and save his friend except he didn't count of Naruto being a fucking tank and barley flinching from his punch.

Naruto may not have flinched, but it was enough to break his focus from Kiba, causing him to casually toss him to the floor. Kiba violently gasps for air as he clenches his aching throat. Sasukes bulging midnight orbs bounce back and forth from all involved parties.

'Seriously, where the fucks a teacher?!' Internally Sasuke was pulling his hair. With Neji's detrimental entry to the situation, help seemed imperative. Sasukes didn't want Naruto to suffer repercussions, but that would be inevitable at this point.

"THIS IS ALL YOU CAN DO IS-" Neji's shouts get cut off immediately as Naruto fixates his gaze on him. Taken back for a moment at the change, Neji sneers, "Oh, wearing contact to play the part now too I see." Neji's words fell of deaf ears, Naruto was looking at him, but he wasn't hearing him.

Being ignored only angers the Hyuga more. Drawing his fist back to deliver another punch, Naruto easily catches his fist. This action seems to bring the dazed blond back down to earth a little.

"Hyuga, why don't you ask your oh so great friend over there why Hinata's gone?" Naruto snarls darker than anything any of the onlookers have experienced before.

Neji growls, as he tries to snatch his hand back. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

Feeling the struggle only further solidifies Narutos grasp further, causing Neji to wince. "Ask him, not me." Naruto spits out, envenomating each word painfully slow.

"I think you should listen to him, Neji." Sasuke steps in, Causing Naruto to whip his head around. Sasukes earlier observation seemed to be accurate, he clearly didn't know Sasuke was there.

When Naruto and Sasuke make eye contact, the raven's blood runs cold. Beautiful sapphires are no longer staring back at him, no, they were now orbs of crimson. This was no trick of the light or his eyes. The only logical explanation was contacts, but why would Naruto go put contacts in after Sasuke parted from him?

"Sasuke?" Naruto calls out, his brow furrowing slightly with confusion.

"Why are you wearing contacts?" Sasuke asked, trying to remain calm. He still couldn't figure out why there were no teachers trying to intervene while trying to get the rogue students back to class.

The blond clearly didn't know what he was talking about. "Contacts?"

"Yeah, your eyes are red." Sasuke explains. The crowd watches the situation unfold, now in utter silence.

Narutos normally tanned face pales to a sickly shade of white as his glazed eyes become impossibly large. As Naruto dropped his face to the ground for a moment Sasuke tried to determine his next move.

Without warning Naruto spins around delivering a bone crushing blow to the lockers he'd just pinned the brunette against. "FUCK!"

"AHHH!...FUCK!...FUCK!...FUCK!...FUCK!" The blond teen wails between each successive blow delivered to the abuse locker.

By the time Naruto stops pummeling whichever poor souls locker he'd just annihilated, a sizable crater was left encasing his formed fist as he leans forwards panting heavily from exertion. If the crowd weren't afraid of him before they definitely were now. Even Neji's seemed petrified and unable to move or speak.

It was agonising to witness and for the first time in his life, Sasuke Uchiha wanted to cry. Before he knew what his body was doing, he moved forward and enveloped Naruto in a back hug. "It's okay Naruto, I'm here." Sasuke whispers soothingly in his ear, not giving a fuck who's watching anymore. Naruto needed him, and he couldn't care less about the consequences.

Naruto speaks, sounding like a broken child. "Sa-Sasuke?"

"I'm here, I got you." Sasuke gently confirms, nuzzling his face into the crook of the blond neck not showing a trace of fear in his voice, only worry. It was that moment that Naruto let himself drop to his knees, taking Sasuke with him, but he never once let go of his embrace. He just held him even tighter, doing his best to ground him.

"I did it, it was me." An almost silent confession comes from the battered teen who's trying to sit himself up from being tossed on the floor.

Neji takes that moment to snap from the terror of the blonds wrath, and the shock of Sasuke affection towards said blond, to run over to the crumpled brunette. Reaching over he gently lifts his chin, not wanting to harm the beyond tortured tissue. "What are you talking about Kiba? You're not thinking clearly right now, the freak beat you pretty good."

Difficulty shaking his head he cries, "NO! It's my fault, all of it."

"Shh, we're going to get you some help okay?" Pausing he yells at the crowd, "WELL? WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT, GET SOME FUCKING HELP!"

A brave onlooker speaks. "Umm, Kakashi sensei was here, but he dipped."

Sasuke wanted to snort but circumstances would have deemed it inappropriate. 'Leave it to that lazy bum to walk away from students fighting.'

"SO GET SOMEONE ELSE!" Neji demands, veins seemingly protruding from around his eyes. The same onlooker scampers off in the direction of the office.

"No listen Neji, Hinata, I did it. I hurt her." Hearing Kibas words, Neji whips his head back to him. "I can't do this anymore Neji, living this fucking lie, it was me, all of it was me."

Neji's hand drops before he falls back on his ass. It was like all the air had been forcefully sucked from his lungs. "But...what? " is all Neji can manage to pass through his lips. He couldn't possibly believe what his best friend was saying to him, it had to be a lie, it had to be.

"I FUCKING HURT HINATA, NEJ!" Kiba bellows, his sanity wavering. The hall was dead silent until whispered murmurs began to drift out from the crowd.

Neji slowly shakes his head in disbelief. How was he supposed to comprehend that statement? His supposed best friend is the one responsible for his cousin's torment, it couldn't be real, it had to be some kind of sick joke. "Nonononono, you couldn't."

The whispers were continuously getting louder, Kiba words little more than a whisper. "I did, it's true."

"No! This is some scene of yours isn't it Uzuma-" Neji began to shout, stopping short when he spun around to point a finger at the blond who was glaring daggers at him. It wasn't the normal death glare, it was one filled with so much animosity that Neji felt like every biological function in his body was shutting down.

"Naruto, shhh." Sasuke whispers, trying to soothe his boyfriend. Even if he still refused to relinquish his grip, he had no doubt that had the blond intended on moving, he would be powerless to it.

Narutos muscles were still extremely tense, but he made no indication of movement. He just sat there in the raven's arms, his glare at the Hyuga unwavering.

Unable to see with his swollen eyes, Kiba was unable to witness the stand off between the two teens. "Neji, it was really me. It's the drugs, I can't stop, and I didn't know what I was doing, before I realised what happens I-"

Naruto cut him off, flying out of the raven's grip so fast, no one seemed to comprehend it until Naruto was grasping the brunette by his shirt collar. "STOP WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES!" The blond bellowed, before taking a deep breath trying to calm himself. When Naruto began speaking again his voice dipped to such a dark lowly tone, articulating every word agonisingly slow that everyone who bared witness to the exchanges shuttered, breaking into cold sweats. "You're going to own up to every fucking thing you've ever done, and if you don't," finally leaning in so only Kiba could hear him, he whispers in the most malicious tone possible, "I will fucking kill you."

Leaning back and releasing his grip, Naruto rises and begins to walk away, not granting so much as a second look. The crowd practically stumbled over one another trying to make way for his leave.

Shock lingered in the air, the only sound was pitiful sobs from Kiba. The last five minutes seemed more like five hours. Not a single person dared to speak. They were all startled when without warning, Neji punched the already beaten teen across the face. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Neji demanded, almost in tears himself. He felt betrayed, and utterly foolish.

Before anything else could happen a gruff, raspy voice shouted, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

—------------------------------------

Naruto walked and walked, before he knew it he was through the forest and perched on the ledge of the cliff overlooking Lake Konoha. He wasn't able to remember exactly how he got there, it was as if his body transported itself through time-space.

When the blond fled school, he was in such a daze he didn't even grab his backpack, which he was deeply regretting now. Not only was his song book in there, but his phone as well. So much happened in the span of mere minutes, that it was hard for the teen to wrap his head around it all. If there was one thing that he was sure of regarding the situation it was that he, Naruto Uzumaki was utterly fucked.

Losing it at school to such a degree, he wasn't even sure if the cops were out looking for him. One thing he was positive about was that Minato would find out about today's transgressions, especially if the police get involved. Anxiety boiled deep within as he thought about Sasuke's reaction at school. Was his raven terrified of him now? If he wasn't, what is he going to tell the student body now that they've witnessed their undeniable bond?

Threatening Kibas life was never something he would have imagined himself doing, but now that he'd done it, he felt oddly liberated. Naruto only hoped that it was worth the consequences he would inevitably suffer.

It felt like ages since Naruto had been to the cliffs, he always found it profoundly calming. The cliffs were only second to the death trap of a park he frequents in times of distress. Even with November's cold, overcast weather, the agitated sway of the waves rippling in the distance coupled with the fresh crisp air, seemed to ale his tormented mind. Subconsciously, Narutos mind must have known he craved solitude for a while, the cliffs being a place not even Shikamaru would think to look for him.

Naruto didn't know how long he sat there overlooking the lake, but it had been a while. Realising his solitude could only soothe him so much, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and delved into his mind, seeking the only being he thought would understand him.

Kurama's eyes open upon feeling its most precious person lumbering between the bars of its cage. The turmoil Naruto was going through was blatantly obvious, causing the giant fox to frown. "Naruto, what's wrong?"

Realising he's already made it Infront of his companion, Naruto looks up, his face skewered with torment. "I-I blacked out and pummelled Kiba."

Kurama snorts, "serves that fucker right."

Naruto hangs his head, shoulders slouching. "But I lost it at school, Sasuke and many other people saw me lose it, not only that but they all saw me with red eyes. What's happening to me, Kurama?" The blond looks up looking unbelievably lost.

Ashamed, Kurama sighed heavily, trying to ignore the gnawing feeling in its gut. "I don't know, I wish I had answers for you but I don't. If we're being honest, I don't really have experience with this. This whole strengthening your body for our bond, I just kind of winging it. I only hope my initial guess was correct because I really don't want to think about the alternative."

"The alternative?" Naruto mumbles.

"That your body's rejecting our bond." Kurama answers despairingly.

"Oh." Naruto whispered softly. Needing some form of comfort, the teen walks over to his companion, sitting down with his back leaning against the foxes soft, warm muzzle.

The two were silent for a while, finding comfort in just being in each other's presence. It was finally Kurama who spoke. "I hate to say it, but you know you have to go back right?"

Naruto finally responds a moment later. "Yeah, I know."

Going back to school was the second last place he wanted to return to. First being Minato's house. His sperm donor may have been pleasantly absent as of lately, but an incident such as the one today would undoubtedly see to his resurfacing.

The blond teens thoughts get interrupted when Kurama's voice rattles him. "Worse comes to worse, call that weird man. If he truly is who he says he is, he can help."

"Jiraiya? Hn, guess you're right." Naruto thoughtfully mumbles.

"Hn? You're really starting to sound like those Uchiha brats." The fox softly chuckles, jostling the blond slightly.

Naruto snorts, "you're not wrong." Rising to his feet, Naruto begins to stretch out his limbs. "Well I guess there's no use continuing to sit here moping."

"Are you going to be okay?" The fox carefully asks.

"Who knows." he shrugs. "But waiting is only prolonging the inevitable."

Kurama's head moves, resembling that of a nod. "I guess you're right. If things get too bad, come to me alright? I know you're good at enduring, but we both know how that fuck wad is."

"Sure Kurama." Naruto responds, but the fox wasn't convinced by the look in the jinchūrikis' eyes, or the tone of his voice.

"I'm serious Naruto." Kurama all but snarls, thinking about what could come of the beloved jinchūriki.

Naruto sighs heavily, "I know Kurama. I'll see you around."

Before Kurama can scold his precious person for brushing the matter off, he's gone. Deep inside the recesses of Narutos mind, Kurama frowns. "Please be safe." The fox whispers to itself before drifting back off to slumber.

—---------------------------------------------

Sasuke's morning turned into a shit show. Not only was he stuck speaking with the principal Hiruzen, but he was forced to repeat the sequence of events to the police more times than he cared to count. All of that and his dobe was nowhere to be found. It wouldn't be so bad if the blond had is fucking phone, but no, he had to pick today to abandon his belongings. If Sasuke wasn't so worried about his boyfriend he would be livid.

By the time lunch came around, he was finally free to return to his normal schedule. Sitting with his group at lunch was the last thing he wanted to do, but he had no other option but to listen to them prad along about how shocked they all were with the events that transpired that morning.

"I just can't believe it." Shino muttered.

"Very un-youthful!" Lee sobs against Sakura's shoulder, leaving her blouse soaked with tears and snot.

The pink haired girl grimaces at her bushy browed boyfriend. "Yes Lee, it's terrible, now cant you stop ruining my fucking blouse!" She shoves him away.

"Of course, I'm sorry blossom." Lee chokes out, opting that moment to blow his nose obnoxiously loud.

Sakura sighs, rubbing her temples. "Did Neji say anything after speaking with the police?"

Sasuke shakes his head, "no, I think he's still in shock."

"What I want to know is what pretty boys relationship is with blondie. I heard he was quite close to him." Sai creepily grins.

Sasuke rolls his eyes and scoffs. "None of your business."

"There is no way Sasuke-Kun would have anything to do with a boy!" Ino shrieks.

"I have to agree with Ino here." Sakura defends her blond rival for a change.

"I don't see why any of that matters right now." Shino points out. Surprisingly, ever since Kibas absence, he's been able to finish his sentences, go figure.

Sasuke gives the glasses-wearing teen an appreciative nod. "He's right, and you're all forgetting that Kiba confessed to assaulting Naruto as well."

"So what, after the damage he caused Kiba, he's even more of a freak now. I mean, did you see what he did to that locker?" Ino gossips.

Sasuke glare is deathly cold. "One would think you'd be showing compassion to the one who not only stood up for our friend Hinata, but saved who knows how many others as well. And to think he dealt with everyone abuse all year." Sasuke was livid, even after finding out Naruto was innocent, he was still being brushed off like trash.

Seemingly oblivious, Ino chirps, "oh come one Sasuke-Kun, you don't need to defend that wretch, he may not have done those things, but he's still below us. He'll never be an elite, which is why I know you couldn't possibly have any fort of relationship with him."

"Well I think Naruto deserves an apology." Lee sniffles.

"Don't speak nonsense Lee! Or you'll find yourself girlfriendless." Sakura warns.

"Enough! Just shut the fuck up already!" Sasuke snaps, he had enough of listening to all their bullshit today. Standing up, the raven storms out of the cafeteria, ignoring all the pleas for him to come back.

Before he knew it, he was at the door of a very familiar room. Opening the door to the music auditorium he's greeted by a napping Nara. Or so he thought. Walking over he takes a seat next to the slouched back teen.

"Have you heard anything yet?" The brunette asks without opening his eyes. His voice was laced with concern, it was rare to hear anything but laziness in the teens voice.

The slightly startled raven jumps in his seat. "Shit! Don't do that, I thought you were sleeping."

"Sorry." Shikamaru snorts. It was clear that he really wasn't sorry at all.

Sasuke waves dismissively, a smirk ghosting his mouth. "Yeah, yeah, sure you are. Anyways, no. The dobe abandoned his bag, and of course his phone is in it, so I can't even call or text him."

The Nara grunts. "Troublesome."

"Hn." The raven hums in approval. For once, the lazy teens' favourite word was accurate.

Looking at Sasuke, Shikamaru asks "Do you think he'll be alright?"

It was uncharacteristic to see such emotion in the teen, that's how the raven knew how worried the brunette truly was. After these past couple months, Sasuke has gotten to know the teen fairly well, and to see him like this didn't bode well for his own psyche. For Shikamaru to be concerned, he knew it was serious.

Frowning slightly, Sasuke answers truthfully, "I don't know, but I hope so."

Before another word could be uttered a booming voice is cast through the school's PA system. "Sasuke Uchiha to the office please, Sasuke Uchiha to the office. Thank you."

Shikamaru chuckles awkwardly. "Just not your day huh?"

Sasuke groans. "Apparently not." The raven gets up from his seat and begins to walk out, but pauses at the door. "Can you let me know if you hear from him?"

The Nara makes eye contact with the anxious raven when he turns to face him. "Of course, but only if you'll do the same."

"That goes without saying." Sasuke nods.

"You know, you're really not that bad Uchiha."

Sasuke displays his patent smirk. "Flattery will get you nowhere Nara. Apparently I like them tall, tanned and blond." If anyone told Sasuke he'd be openly joking with people one day, he'd never believe it, but here he was engaging in playful banter. There was no doubt in his mind that he'd never be here if it weren't for his blond.

Shikamaru snorts and shakes his head. "You really know how to crush a guy don't you?"

The response gets an actual chuckle out of the young Uchiha. "I'll see ya Nara."

The brunette gives him a lazy salute. "Later Uchiha."

Sasuke made his way towards the office, not quite sure what awaited him. The last thing he needed was to play twenty one questions with yet another officer. He was positive when they left, they'd stay gone. There was absolutely nothing else he could offer them, why couldn't they understand that?

The blinds to the office door were closed so he couldn't peer in to get a hint to what he was walking into. 'Great.' He scoffs before finally making a move to open the door. Stepping in he's greeted by the only person he actually wanted to see.

Hearing the door open, Naruto turns to see who it was, to his surprise, the Uchiha made it to the office rather quickly. Sasuke rapidly stalked over to him, Naruto wasn't sure if he should expect to be hit or not.

"You complete idiot!" Sasuke murmurs, pulling Naruto into a bone crushing hug. Naruto was mildly perturbed by this, but finally registered what's happening, wrapping his arms around his worried boyfriend, retuning the embrace.

After a moment, Sasuke reluctantly releases his hold, only to cuff his reckless blond upside his head. "Do you have any idea how worried I was about you?!"

Naruto stood there and took it. It wasn't like he meant to run off, but his body had a mind of its own. The last thing he wanted to do was worry the raven. Honestly, after talking with Principal Hiruzen, he found out that Sasuke kept his belongings safe. The thought both relieved and terrified him. This reaction was far better than any reaction he came up with in his mind. At least he wasn't looking at him any differently, he wasn't sure how he'd handle that. Sasuke walked into his life two months ago, and the thought of his being absent, made him feel empty.

Lowering his gaze in shame, Naruto whispers, "I'm sorry."

"Naruto, look at me." Sasuke gently demands. The blond hesitantly complies, seeing a relieved smile pulling at those plush pale lips. "I was so worried about you." Sasuke confesses, bringing Naruto into another embrace.

Someone clears their throat, breaking the teens of their touching reunion. "I'm sorry but we need to get your belongings and see you off the premises now Mr. Uzumaki."

Sasuke looks behind him at their principle, then back at Naruto with a questioning look on his face. Naruto sighs, "I'll explain on the way."

Sasuke wanted to protest, but knew better than to do so in front of their principal. "Fine, your stuff is in my locker, I'll take you." The raven uses his head, in a gesture to follow him.

"Actually, I'm afraid I have to come as well. I'm sorry Mr. Uzumaki, you know I trust you, but it's school policy that I see you off the premises." The gruff teacher sheepishly interrupts, feeling quite bad for the blond.

Naruto hangs his head, but nods regardless. "I understand."

Sasuke didn't know what was going on, but he knew it couldn't be good. The only thing Naruto explained during the trip from the office to his locker was that Principle Hiruzen told him that Sasuke grabbed his abandoned things and kept them safe for him, hence the page to the office. That made sense, but Sasuke didn't care about the office page right now, all he wanted to know was what was going on with his dobe damnit!

Arriving at Sasukes locker he quickly unlocked it, retrieving Narutos bag. "Here." He mumbles, feeling a tad bit resentful having not received his explanation yet.

Naruto takes his bag, relieved to have his things back in his possession. "Thanks."

The bell rings, signalling the warning period to get to the next class. "We better get you out of here Mr. Uzumaki." Principal Hiruzen states, the halls were filling, and the blond was already getting an abundance of stares.

'Word really does travel quickly.' Naruto muses. He was use to getting stares and whispers, but these were a different kind. All he knew was he hated it just the same.

Naruto nods in agreement. "Yeah, let's go."

Sasuke closes his locker hastily. "I'm coming too."

"Mr. Uchiha, you have class to get to." The gruff principal points out, trying not to sound too domineering.

Sasuke begins to retort, "but I-" only to be cut off by a stricter tone this time. "Class Mr. Uchiha.

Sasuke was practically seething. "Fine." He was pissed, and he didn't bother to hide the scowl on his face, directed at everyone present. The principal for denying him, Naruto for staying silent, and everyone of those staring fucks that pass in the hallway just because.

Naruto finally makes eye contact with the raven, almost shuttering at the glare he's bearing the brunt of. Anxiety was getting the best of him now. "I'll text you Sasuke."

This did not appease the raven, all of that worrying, plus the promise of an explanation that was never delivered. Naruto knew just how pissed he was when all he grunted was "hn." and stormed off without so much as a "bye." It wasn't like Naruto lied, he had every intention of explaining what happened to Sasuke but he didn't realise he needed the old man to escort him off school grounds like some heathen. Naruto wanted to explain to Sasuke in private, not in front of the principal who was all too aware.

'Great.' Naruto internally sighs, following the principal out of the school.

As soon as he's out of sight of the school he tries to call his boyfriend, in hopes of curbing his anger. One call, two calls, five ignored calls later and still no pick up. 'Yep, he's pissed.' Naruto hangs his head, somehow feeling more lonely than usual.

A moment later a text comes through.

Teme:

In PE, no time to talk. You're familiar with that right?

Naruto debated whether to respond or not, but decided against it. If he responded right now, it would probably result in a fight. Instead he replied to Shikamaru's panic texts before locking his phone. There was enough for him to worry about, like hoping he doesn't die when Minato gets a hold of him. Turns out when you get suspended for three weeks, your parents need to know, who knew?

Suddenly his phone goes off again.

Teme:

What, no snappy comeback?

This time Naruto replied.

Naruto:

Nope. Going to KPD now to give a statement. Talk later I guess.

Feeling incredibly overwhelmed, Naruto pinched the bridge of his nose. It seemed Sasuke was feeling petty and looking for a fight. The blond didn't need this right now, he had to get down to the police station to give his statement before the day ended. Needing music now more than ever, he puts on Somebody That I Used To Know by Elliott Smith then silences his notifications. With that, Naruto begins walking in the direction of the precinct.

—------------------------------------

Sasuke was well aware that he could be a petty asshole, hell he took pleasure in the fact. However, at this moment he wasn't feeling proud of himself. Being angry at the blond wasn't something he wanted, and now that Naruto wasn't responding to his texts he knew he stepped over the line. It was never his intention to want a fight, but it's like his body was on autopilot and chose to act of its own volition. For that, he was no paying for it in spades with the guilt that was eating him up.

All he knew was Naruto was shipping himself practically gift wrapped to the PD, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Sasuke was extremely uncomfortable talking with them, and he was with the principal at the time. Naruto was going to be alone, fending for himself. The thought was enough to pull a small frown on the raven's face.

PE dragged on, but by the time class was finished, Sasuke was out, showered and dressed in record speed. He wouldn't be surprised if there were still traces of soap residue left on him. Gathering his things he was quick to check his phone, only to see no texts from his blond still. Figuring Naruto was probably still being interrogated, he decided to hold off on sending another text. Naruto had said he was only going to give his statement, but Sasuke knew that they would wrangle him into full blown interrogation mode.

When that realisation hit Sasuke, a new wave of guilt hit him. Why had he decided to pick a fight? He should have known Naruto wasn't comfortable talking in front of the principal, and now he was sitting in a police station utterly alone. The thought made him panic, 'fuck, what if they arrest him?'

Disregarding his previous decision, Sasuke sends a quick text, hoping that he actually gets it and isn't rotting in some holding cell.

Sasuke:

Hey, text me when you're done. I'm sorry about earlier.

Naruto knew he wasn't one for apologies, Sasuke could only hope that seeing him suck up his pride would be enough to convince the blond to speak to him. Now he had to find some way to keep his mind busy so he didn't overthink things.

When Sasuke got home he went straight to the gym. He needed to run, it may be the only thing that would calm his racing mind down. Whether it was from all of the day's events, or something was actually wrong he wasn't sure, but he was going to try and tire himself out as much as he could in the meantime. Getting changed then placing his ear buds in, he turns the treadmill on and begins to let Chop Suey by System Of A Down melt his troubles away.

After an hour of running Itachi came walking into the gym, he seemed to sense his brother's distress. "Everything alright Sasuke?"

Turning off the treadmill, Sasuke grabs his towel, wiping his face before flinging it over his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine." He lies, panting out each word.

Itachi hands him a bottle of water, giving him a look that stated he clearly wasn't convinced. "Right, that's why you're running like a maniac, looking like someone ate your last tomato. Come on Sasuke, I know you better than that, what's wrong?"

Sasuke avoids eye contact as he begins to walk away. It's nothing Itachi, just a busy day."

Itachi sighs, "you're a horrible liar little brother, you can talk to me."

"Can we just drop it please?!" Sasuke snaps. He didn't want to lash out at Itachi, but he didn't want to speak about today with anyone but Naruto, and he still hadn't returned his text.

"Fine, but this conversation isn't over." The older brother firmly states.

Sasuke rolls his eyes in a huff before storming off for his third shower of the day. At least it was another thing to help distract him.

Having his appetite leave him, he picked at bits of his supper before giving up and heading up to his room to attend the class work he had missed today due to obvious reasons. True to his word, Itachi left him alone for the rest of the night. Though he was successful in distracting himself, he felt unbearably anxious having not heard from Naruto yet.

Before long, the stress caught up with him, his head fell forwards as his exhausted mind led him to dreams filled with blood red eyes begging him for help.

An annoying buzzing shook him from his sleep, With a groaning grumble, he reached for the source of his irritation. Still between sleep, and wakefulness, his groggy brain hadn't come to terms with reality yet. Looking at the phone he sees Naruto was calling him. 'What does he-' Before he could finish his thoughts everything came flooding back to him. At light speed the raven scrambles to answer the call, trying his best not to fumble his phone.

Sasuke answers the phone finally, sounding mildly panicked, not that he cared at the moment. "Naruto? Are you okay?"

The blond's usual deep voice came through, but it sounded off, it was almost too quiet. "Um, can I come over for the night?"

Sasuke noticed that Naruto had avoided his question, though he couldn't be bothered to care right now, not when Naruto finally called him. "Of course!"

"Alright, I'll be there soon." Naruto responds, barely louder than a whisper before hanging up, not waiting for another reply.

Sasuke bolted up, quickly going to wash the dried drool off his face. Once he deemed himself presentable, he raced through the house and downstairs, waiting to scold his blond for making him wait so long to hear from him. Now that he thought about it, it was weird for the blond to ask to stay the night. Shaking the thought off he waited by the door for fifteen minutes, until Tenzo phoned letting him know his blond had arrived. Not willing to wait anymore, he slid his shoe on and exited the house so he could meet his dobe half way.

When he finally saw Naruto his heart broke. The Naruto staring back at him may be tall, but at the moment he looked far too small and vulnerable. The blond's eyes were dull with exhaustion, it was as if he wasn't truly living, instead he was just going through the motions.

Sasuke runs over to him and without thinking pulls him into his embrace. "Are you okay?"

Naruto shrugs into the hug. "Can we just go inside and sleep? Please?"

Hearing the emptiness behind his dobes words he couldn't find it in him to bring anything else up right now. At the moment he would give his boyfriend anything he desired, and all he wanted was to sleep, so who was he to deny that?

Breaking the hug, Sasuke places a chaste kiss on Narutos forehead. "Okay dobe, whatever you want."

Naruto reaches to grab Sasukes hand, firmly squeezing it, before whispering, "thank you."

------------------------------

Word Count: 6519

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

165K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
552K 21.8K 153
2nd Place Winner for 2018 Naruto Wattys in the Yaoi category!! (OLD!) Highest rating: #1 in KakaNaru bitches~ (Completed) When Minato defended the L...
22.4K 1.2K 21
WARNING contains heavy mature sexual content, alcohol, drugs. Hashirama x Madara. "You lied to me..." "Madara, love, please listen, PLEASE..." "YOU...
89.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...