The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Ceremony
Extra points

Birth

12.3K 440 42
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

The next day, the clinic was filled with screams and cries of the omega. Around 4 am, Taehyung felt sudden contractions in his tummy, which he tried to endure for a while because it was frequent for the past month, but when it became unbearable, he woke up Jungkook.

At first, Jungkook was confused about what to do but soon realized the reason and rushed Taehyung to the clinic, where he had been holding Taehyung for almost three hours now, watching him suffer in pain.

The rest of the wolves stood outside while Jimin and Hoseok had their ears on the door, hoping to hear any cries.

Guess they forgot the clinic is made soundproof, and they can't hear anything from outside.

After four hours of constant pain and shouting, finally, the twins were born. After the birth of the second pup, Taehyung passed out due to exhaustion, but the alpha stayed with him, wiping the omega's face with a wet towel while Sehun stepped out of the clinic to inform the family members about the pups.

As he expected, everyone was over the moon, hearing about the twins being healthy and safe. "How is Taehyung?" Jin asked. As a brother, he couldn't bring himself to be happy unless he made sure that his little brother was healthy.

"Don't worry. Taehyung is fine as well. He is a bit drained and might have some problems while walking for some time, but rather than that, he is all good. I would still do some tests on him after he's awake. " Sehun assured with a bright smile, which was enough for Jin's worry to wash away.

"When can we meet the pups?" Jimin asked curiously, eyes shining in excitement.

"Jungkook would bring them to you. They are getting cleaned and will be given to their father first. " Sehun said and bowed before going inside the clinic again, where he saw Jeongyeon teaching Jungkook how to hold his baby.

"He is the older one. " Jeongyeon said, giving the baby boy to Jungkook, who gently held him. The alpha was surprised at how small the two kids were, even after being True Blood's.

Jiyeon kept the younger True Blood girl next to Taehyung, who was half-awake due to being hungry and was whining softly while the boy was fast asleep. "Let me bring the cribs. " Sehun whispered and silently picked up the crib from the other side of the room.

"Put him in the crib and hold her. She might cry out loud. " Sejun said, coming out after washing his hands and changing his gown.

Once Sehun set the crib for the twins, Jiyeon placed the boy in it while Sejun handed the whining girl in her father's hands, teaching him how to rock the girl gently.

Jungkook is sure that his pups recognized his scent because as soon as Sehun kept the girl in his hands, she stopped whining and stared at Jungkook's face, with eyes barely opened. It stopped her whining, but she kept tapping her lips, eyes trying to look around.

Jungkook smiled and placed a soft peck on her head, earning a low squeal like a whine from the girl. The alpha tried to caress her cheeks softly, but the girl caught his finger, and the older may or may not have the urge to coo at the size difference.

Her tiny fist barely wrapped itself around Jungkook's one finger. Slowly, she pulled the finger towards her mouth, and Jungkook would move it away a little, hearing her whine. She then would try to bring the finger near her mouth again, which would leave the alpha giggling as he would sway his hand away.

The other wolves in the room were long forgotten, as the True blood seemed to be busy in his own world, playing with his newborn daughter. Not as if they even mind it, as the three looked fondly at the True Blood before Sehun remembered about the members waiting outside.

"I'm sorry to burst your happy moment, but you're parents are waiting outside to meet the pups. " Sehun said, and the alpha looked at him with big doe eyes, mouth forming an 'o.'

"You could've told me earlier. " Jungkook said, slowly standing from the chair with the girl in his arms, while the alpha rolled his eyes, muttering something, and moved towards the other side. Sejun went to pick the boy from the crib, first wrapping the newborn in a blue blanket and then picking him gently.

Jeongyeon opened the door for the two, making Jungkook squint his eyes at the sudden brightness outside the clinic.

As soon as he stepped out, Jimin and Hoseok were the first to come closer to the pup in the alpha hands, squealing at the soft baby wrapped in white blankets. "Is she a girl?" Jimin asked, gently holding the pup's hands.

"Yea, and the younger one. " Jungkook said, bending slightly for the two to have a better view.

Hoseok poked her cheeks softly. "Her cheeks are so soft. " The alpha said, making the girl whine loudly, tiny fists trying to hold his hand.

Hye Bin also came forward, and Jungkook switched the girl to his mother's hands, who started whining as soon as she felt an unfamiliar scent. "When I first held you in my arms, you looked like her. " Hye Bin said, tracing her finger on the girl's face, who took it and brought it near her mouth, only for it to get swayed away.

"And, he's the older one. " Jungkook said, eyes following Sejun, who handed the sleeping True Blood to Hyung Sik's arms. Even if he knew that the pups were safe and all the wolves present were his own family members, still his wolf was possessive and protective, considering they were newborns.

"True Bloods are really loud on their birth, but yours seems quiet, especially this boy. Even you cried your lungs out on your birth. " Hyung Sik said, a sly smile passing to the younger True Blood, while the other wolves had to turn their faces to laugh.

"Oh, don't remind me. It took me three hours to control the cries. I thought you might get some injury because you didn't even want your feed. " Hye Bin laughed.

"You guys never leave a chance of embarrassing me. " Jungkook whined, lips curled in a tiny pout, which would be unnoticeable only if his upper lip wouldn't have hidden under the plusher lower one, which got the two elders laughing while shaking their heads in disapproval.

"It's the fun memories that we treasure. You'll understand when you would watch your pups grow into adults. " Hye Bin smiled.

"I don't want them to imagine them growing up when they are just born. " Jungkook said, sighing softly. It was still years, and he wanted to enjoy that time of holding the two and scenting them, protecting them, until they became old enough to take care of themselves.

"That's good too. You should definitely treasure the moment you have. Kids grow up really fast, and we don't even realize it when they become adults. " Hyung Sik said, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Have you decided the names for the pups?" Jin asked, playing with the boy's tiny fingers, who would let out whines before falling asleep again.

"I would leave that to Taehyung. When he would wake up, we could decide together. " Jungkook said, eyeing the girl, still dabbing her lips.

"Sounds good to me. Now we have to prepare for the welcoming party. " Hyung Sik said and passed the boy back to Jungkook, who held him with some effort. He still has to get used to carrying a pup without using his strength. He's just too tiny in his arms, and he's scared that he might crush the kid.

"He looks like Taehyung, especially his nose and lips. " Jin said. The sight of the boy reminds him of the day Taehyung was born.

Even if he was too young to remember everything, he does know a few things about that time when he used to stay near the crib, admiring the omega, caressing his pink cheeks, sometimes putting the bottle in his mouth to feed him while his father would be busy assisting his mother.

As he remembered, his mother had a difficult pregnancy with Taehyung, and it also led her to not being able to move even after weeks of the birth of Taehyung. At first, everyone was worried about Yeri's health, but later they realized that the newborn was of royal blood, which explained all the difficulties.

"They both look alike to me. " Jungkook admitted with a sigh.

"Then learn to differentiate between the two. The last thing we would need is to see the boy in a frock. " Hye Bin smirked at Jungkook, and the True Blood wanted to whine, but the girl started crying loudly, startling Jungkook, who looked at her with worried eyes.

"Taehyung is free now. " Jeongyeon announced, exiting the clinic when she saw the pup crying and Hye Bin rocking her to calm her.

"Give her to Taehyung then. I guess she's hungry. " Hye Bin said and passed the girl to Jeongyeon, who carefully held her, taking her inside.

"I'll go too. " Jungkook said, turning on his heels to go to the omega. Entering the clinic, he saw Taehyung holding the girl in his arms with droopy eyes while the girl was now quietly sucking from his left nipple. He was busy talking to Sehun about something, but his attention turned to the alpha as soon as he saw him coming.

"How do you feel now, baby?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the chair next to Taehyung's bed.

"Sore. " Taehyung rasped out. Screaming for four hours did take a toll on his throat. Jungkook hummed to it, pressing a kiss on his forehead, one hand going at the back of the omega's nape, caressing it gently.

"I've done some checks, and I'm glad that your pups are healthy, but you still have to avoid walking for one week. And for one month, don't try to lift any heavy things. I would prefer you to stay on liquid foods for some time with some medicines, which will help you heal faster. " Sehun said.

"Why healing? Did he get any injury during birth?" Jungkook asked, doe eyes widening slightly in worry.

"The drugs that were added to his body months ago do wear out with the blood, but some parts are still in the process of healing. Pregnancy made his healing process slower than usual that's why he still isn't completely healed from those wounds. " Sehun said, gazing over the True Moon, who was busy caressing the girl's cheeks.

"I couldn't see it back then because of pups, but now I can see it. It's not extreme as before, so we don't have to worry. " Sehun said, and for one moment, Jungkook's eyes flashed red at the past memories, but he controlled it.

He has no intention of scaring his pups and ruining his mood on the day of their birth when he is supposed to be happy and take care of his omega. "How long would it take?" Jungkook asked, feeling Taehyung's hand caress his own.

"It can take up to one month, but it depends on Taehyung's healing. " Sehun said, picking up his things from the edge of the bed. "For now, I would prefer you to rest here. You can go to your room after one more check-up at noon. And congratulations to you both. " Sehun said, earning a smile from both the wolves, before he exited the clinic, giving both the mates some time to enjoy the moment.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked, gazing over at the girl, who had fallen asleep in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung smiled at the alpha's question, pulling away from the kid from his chest and keeping at his shoulder to give a burp. "I'm happy for finally having our pups, but at the same time scared to make mistakes. I know we can make mistakes because it's our first time, but I still wanted to do my best. " The omega said, caressing the sleeping pup in his arms.

"Sometimes it really feels like our bond makes our thoughts similar. " Jungkook said, looking down at the boy in his arms. "But I know we would do great, as long as we have each other to support. Maybe I would need more help because I can't even hold him properly without scaring about crushing his bones. "

The alpha's words made the omega laugh, hands reaching to caress the boy's cheeks. "I told you to practice with the stuffed toys. "

"It felt weird to hold a stuffed toy like that, so I didn't try. " Jungkook answered, making the omega nod followed by a light chuckle.

"So, have you decided on any names for them?" Taehyung asked.

"I thought we would do it together. " Jungkook replied. "Have you thought of any?"

"For our son, what do you think about Hyunwoo?" Taehyung asked.

"What does it mean?"

"It means manifest. We can say someone who could manifest and control life. " Taehyung smiled, looking at the boy, who now had started to move slowly in his father's arms. "Jeon Hyunwoo. It sounds great too. " The omega added with a smile.

"So, Jeon Hyunwoo it is. " Jungkook replied with a wide smile.

"You wanted a girl, so why don't you name her then?" Taehyung said.

"Eunae. " Jungkook said. "My grandmother really loved this name, and she wanted to name one of her grandchildren, but I was the only son. "

"I loved that name. Jeon Eunae it is then. " Taehyung smiled and pecked the girl's head gently.

"You still have to rest. I would let dad know the names we had decided. " Jungkook said, caressing the omega's head.

"I feel like that he's about to wake up and would cry aloud. " Taehyung said, pointing at the boy, and not even a second later, the boy started crying loudly.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked, looking surprised at the omega.

"He was moving in your arms, and I just had some strawberries last night, which isn't enough for their appetite. " Taehyung shrugged, keeping the girl on his side, and took Hwan on his lap while the alpha moved to bring the crib near the bed.

Taehyung kept the pups next to his chest, teasing his bud around his mouth until he put it in his mouth and started to suck softly.

A few minutes after, Jungkook joined them, sitting on the edge of the bed and wrapping one arm around the omega's shoulders while the other caressed the pup's face when they heard loud cheers from outside.

"What's wrong here?" Taehyung asked, a little surprised, but Jungkook rolled his eyes, already knowing the reason.

"Jimin must have told the pack about the pup's birth, so they are here now. " Jungkook groaned, feeling tired already from thinking about the number of people he had to greet and thank for the wishes. After staying with Taehyung for his last month, sleeping and cuddling in the room, it was safe to say that the alpha had also become lazy ass like before.

Much to his dismay, Taehyung replied with a chuckle.

'It's gonna be a long day.' Jungkook thought.

___________________

Before someone comes at me asking why I didn't choose their suggested names, then the reason is I knew how the kids are going to be after growing up and I choosed the name which matched their personality.  I personally read and searched every single name and their meaning before deciding one.

No doubt every name was precious, but I couldn't give so many names to two pups so 😅 yeah.

But thanks for these names. I'm storing them for my next books, and I would definately use them.

Plus there were 5 comments in genders. Two for one boy and one girl and two for one girl and boy, and one anything is fine.
Even if the four comments meant the same, but  I choosed who would be eldest by it.

In my plot it was eldest boy and younger girl, and two people said it that way, and then one comment which said, it can be anything, so it lead to my choice, which is why the boy is the eldest and girl younger.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even if it was super late.
My boards are starting now, and mom is at my neck for studying. I would still complete this book before going on hiatus for a while tho.
It don't have many chapters left anyway. Just three-four, so it won't be a big deal.

See you guys in the next chapter.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 25.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
160K 5.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
190K 11.5K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...