My moonlight (Sasuhina)

By Hinatadabest

Moon... She told him once... Rather than the sun that shines in day time... She wanted to to be moon... She w... More

Part 1 - Mother...
Part 2 - The first time meeting
Part 3 - What happened to Hinata?
Part 4 - Be a little Patient
Part 5 - Heart broken
Part 6 - Did she died?
Part 7 - The Understanding
Part 9 - Don't go... Don't leave me
Part 10 - The fortress cracked...
Part 11 - She was just... simply kind...
Part 12 - The first piece...
Part 13 - He took her in
Part 14 - Just one more push..
Part 15 - A glimpse of fragile Hinata
Part 16 - Saving two lives
Part 17 - The walls have broken...
Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...
Part 19 - The Forehead Poke
Part 20 - Her Nightmares...
Part 21 - Home...
Important inform.
Part 22 - Falling in love...
Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...
Part 24 - The Desire
Notice - I'm finally back guys!!
Part 25 - The Deadly mission

Part 8 - Sasuke's sick

1.6K 77 9
By Hinatadabest

Hello. I am back with a new chapter🥰💖. Thank you for my readers who is patiently waiting for my stories and I am sorry I can't upload daily. I also want to apologize for not being able to reply comments as I am busy but I appreciate all of them.😊 Anyway, Enjoy! Don't forget I am uploading every Monday and Thursday.

=======================================================

Hinata: "If you are asking about why I am not scared of you, the first thing is, if Uchiha-san didn't save me back then, I would be dead by now. If you want to kill me right now, I have no problem with that because this is the life you saved. The second thing, people say you are scary and intimidating by judging your appearance and cold attitude. As long as I remember, we haven't talked very often. I don't mean to offend you but you are like a mystery to me. I probably don't know Uchiha-san inside out so I don't want to accuse someone without knowing them properly. I think...

...The situation made you cold-hearted. It's not your fault that you changed into the person you are right now. There is always a reason why someone is the way they are and we should know it before we judge someone. People are not perfect, they make mistakes and that's normal. You were just hurt, blinded by the love you had for your family and I understand that. If I were you, I would eventually give up but I admire you for not giving up and continued to fight no matter how much you had to endure."

......Sasuke was bewildered by her unusual speech. It's not every day that he encounters someone who isn't afraid of him and doesn't think of him as a threat except for his friend Naruto. His heart was moved a little when he saw how gentle she was looking at him like he didn't commit crimes and kill people like he was just a normal person who walked her home. If only people were like her, Sasuke would be a better person. If only they understood that he was just lost and be there for him, at least he wouldn't try to leave this village and chase after vengeance. Sasuke was surprised to respond, he couldn't find the right word to say. Should he thank him for not seeing him as a monster? 'Thank you' isn't in Uchiha Sasuke's dictionary.

Hinata: "Sorry that I brought up your past. Please forget what I have said before." Hinata panicked as she got nothing in response but the last Uchiha staring at her with a flat gaze. She quickly apologized as she was afraid that he might be hurt by mentioning the painful memory.

Sasuke: "It's okay?" Sasuke didn't understand why she was sorry but accepted her apology non the less. As usual, Hinata responded to him with her warm smile which make Sasuke feel uneasy.

Hinata: "Then I will see you tomorrow Uchiha-san. Have a good night."

Sasuke: "Hn." With a slight nod, he continued his way to the hunted Uchiha compound to take a rest.

[Next day]

......Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows as he found himself unable to sleep last night. The images of his parents getting killed repeated through his mind continuously making him scared to fall asleep. Although he never told anyone, he was terrified to sleep. The nightmares always hunt him down and there were days he stayed awake to avoid those painful memories. Brushing his teeth and washing his face roughly, he let out a sigh as he felt very tired for not getting any sleep. Sasuke activated his Sharingan as he felt someone enter his house, he closed his eyes and the ruby beads turned into coral orbs when he saw it was Hinata.

Hinata: "Good morning Uchiha-san." She said sweetly with a genuine smile which Sasuke replied with a short 'Hn.' Hinata raised an eyebrow as Sasuke stumbled walking. Even though Sasuke acted like nothing happened Hinata felt something suspicious as she noticed Sasuke was sighing several times.

Hinata: "Are you okay Uchiha-san? Did you have a good sleep?" Sasuke tensed as Hinata spoke and was surprised that she noticed it.

Sasuke: "It was okay." The raven forced to speak but he felt dizzy inside. No matter how strong he was, he is a human and people need sleep and rest. Hinata didn't push either and let it slip.

Hinata: "I have already made breakfast. I will make some tea." She said as she fixed the table.

Sasuke: "Coffee better." As usual, he said bluntly while sitting down at the table and looking at the mouthwatering food in front of him. A simple bowl of rice and a raw egg on top accompanied by Soy sauce and grilled salmon with pickles and miso soup. Sasuke wondered when is the last time he found a warm homemade breakfast on the table when he woke up.

..... Even though Sasuke wouldn't say it out loud, his tongue agreed that Hinata's cooking is delicious. As he finished the breakfast, he left the dirty dishes in the sink and glanced at Hinata who was focused on stirring the teacup. Sasuke raised an eyebrow as Hinata placed a warm teacup in front of him stead of coffee.

Hinata: "It's called passionflower tea. It will help you reduce stress and anxiety and lower your blood pressure which will help you to have a good sleep." Sasuke's eyebrow furrowed as Hinata indirectly said that he has problems with sleeping. If it was other people, he would have told them that he doesn't need it. However, seeing a placid smile on Hinata's face and her gentle gaze, he surrendered. Hinata watched as Sasuke took a sip from the warm tea. The raven felt something different. He felt the dizziness fade away slowly and his mind became calmer as he swallowed the cozy floral taste that is soothing.

Sasuke: "Not bad." As Sasuke spoke, Hinata's eyes glittered in happiness as someone liked her homemade tea.

Hinata: "I'm glad. I have more in the kettle for you Uchiha-san. Please don't mind calling me if you need something." Sasuke nodded and grabbed a newspaper to find something interesting. Hinata went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean.

...Hinata smiled faintly as the sky turned orange from golden and the darkness fades away when the sun comes up. She has spent the whole two hours washing the dishes, cleaning the rooms every nook and corner without leaving a dust particle. The sunrays have come out as well as the people in Konoha are ready to start their days. Hinata wiped the sweat that formed on her forehead and looked up as she heard a loud knock. Sasuke let out a sigh as his calmed mind was now pissed off again because of the loud knock. It was sure Naruto Uzumaki. No one dares to walk past the hunted Uchiha compound or dare to knock this loudly.

Hinata: "Should I go get it Uchiha-san?" Hinata came downstairs and looked at Sasuke for approval. The last Uchiha let out a sigh before giving a nod.

Naruto: "Ohh Hinata. Is Teme here?" Sasuke noticed a slight change in her expression by looking at her gleaming eyes and her lips curved into a tender smile when she saw Naruto.

Hinata: "Yes, Uchiha-san is here. Hello Sakura-san." Hinata greeted Sakura as friendly as usual like she isn't the girlfriend of her crush.

Naruto: "I was thinking if he can train with me. Oi Teme!!!! Let's go train." The Uzumaki shouted as he caught a figure of annoyed Sasuke.

Sasuke: "Stop shouting, you idiot I'm going deaf.' Naruto chuckled slightly after seeing Sasuke's frown.

Naruto: "Are you coming or not? It's been a long time since we have sparred." Sasuke let out another weak sigh and nodded while grabbing his katana and weapon pouch. Even though he was tired from not getting any sleep, he sure can't run away from his best friend.

Sakura: "Join us Hinata." The bubble gum said with a hint that she wanted to talk with her and Hinata hesitated to decline.

Hinata: "I haven't cleaned the bathroom but..." She trailed off and looked at Sasuke for permission on whether she can go or not.

Sasuke: 'Do it later." Hinata gave a quick smile at Sasuke thanking him silently and nodded at Sakura. Soon, the four of them walked toward the training ground 7 catching the attention of people.

Naruto: "Yosha! Finally, training. I won't go easy on you Sasuke. I will win." Naruto said enthusiastically while showing a fist at Sasuke and got his head smacked by Sakura because of his childish act.

Sakura: "Lower your voice, idiot." Naruto whined as he got punched by his official girlfriend making Hinata smile sadly by looking at their closeness. Soon, Hinata and Sakura watch them fight under a shady Sakura tree.

Sakura: "Hinata..." The Hyuuga turned her head to see Sakura looking at her with guilty eyes.

Hinata: "Is anything bothering you Sakura-san?' Hinata said with a smile even though she knew where this conversation is headed to.

Sakura: "I am sorry for what I did Hinata. I didn't mean to but... I just fell in love with him." Sakura let out a sigh as she talked.

Hinata: "I know. You don't need to be sorry Sakura-san. If I were you, I will also choose Naruto-kun over friendship. Also, we can't stop what our hearts feel can we?" Hinata gentled reached out to Sakura's shoulder making the girl lookup.

Hinata: "I completely understand that. To be honest, I was a bit hurt to find out about you guys but I know I don't have a chance from the start." Hinata's gentle eyes saddened as she remembered Naruto doesn't even notice her feeling as he was busy chasing after Sakura.

Sakura. "Hinata..." Haruno didn't want to see Hinata like that. She doesn't want her sweet friend to get hurt. Her friend who always understood her, her friend who is there for her when she needed someone. Hinata always accompanied Sakura whenever she has mood swings more than Ino. The blonde would get fed up easily whenever she vents her problems but Hinata wasn't like that. She would listen to her with full attention and encourage her patiently. Sakura knew that Hinata doesn't like shopping or talking too much but the amethyst never complained.

Hinata: "Even so, I want you guys to be happy even if it means I would get hurt." Sakura's eyes widened as the smile returned to Hinata's lips as well as tears that were held back.

Hinata: "Because Naruto-kun wants you and I know Sakura-san wants him too." Ignoring the ache inside her chest, she continued.

Hinata: "I will try to move on. So don't feel guilty because I don't hate you for doing this. Just promise me that you guys will be happy." Sakura was crying as Hinata finished talking. She accepted the light purple colored handkerchief Hinata handed and wiped her tears away.

Sakura: "You know Hinata? It killed me whenever I think about you looking at me with hateful eyes but I forgot you are kind, understanding, and selfless. It makes me wonder what I even did to have a friend like you. Thank you, Hinata. For everything and sorry if I hurt you." The bubblegum pulled Hinata into a hug which Hinata accepted. She patted Haruno's back slightly to comfort her.

Naruto: "Any idea what is going on?" Naruto asked puzzled when he saw his girlfriend crying while hugging Hinata.

Sasuke: "Don't ask me.' Sasuke replied while pulling a kunai out and throwing it to Naruto. Sasuke's sharp ears heard their conversation vividly and he was surprised by her mature words again. He wondered what happened to the shy Hyuuga from his academy days.

[20 minutes passed.]

...Sasuke was sitting and panting heavily from exhaustion as the fight was intense. He glanced at his blonde friend who was lying on the ground breathing in the oxygen heavily.

Sasuke: "I win." He said with a smirk ignoring the dizziness inside his head as he was amused to see his best friend frowning.

Naruto: "Whatever." Naruto groaned as he felt his flesh sting from the cut Sasuke gave. Sasuke finally sat up and stretched as he caught his breath and Naruto did the same. He walked unsteadily toward the two girls who were chatting. Hinata greeted Sasuke with a clean towel and a smile as he was full of sweat. Naruto grinned as Sakura wiped his face with gentleness and a blush on her cheeks.

Naruto: "See you tomorrow Teme. Get ready to get your butt kicked." Sasuke just rolled his eyes and watched the two people leave.

Hinata: "Shall we go also?" Sasuke just gave a nod and began walking toward the Uchiha compound without waiting for Hinata. The walk was silent yet comfortable. Hinata busied herself smiling at everything she saw including the clouds, flowers, bees, and even grasses. Sasuke looked at her from the corner of his eyes. He didn't understand how can someone smile just because of these little things. He stopped thinking about her as he became dizzy for some reason and he felt his throat sore. The avenger breathed heavily and his vision became blurry as the minutes passed. None of the spoke and just focused on walking. Hinata looked at Sasuke worriedly as she noticed his steps slowed down and spacing out.

Hinata: "Are you okay Uchiha...."

Before she could finish her sentence, all Sasuke heard was her calling his name before his vision completely went black, and collapsed with a loud thud.

========================

This chapter is a bit dry but something better is coming in next one XD

25/04/2022 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
10.9K 515 30
The bond between Sasuke, Naruto, and I (Hinata) is extraordinary. It's a relationship that we can't openly talk about with others. We are essentially...
111 5 3
She was a noble and influental person..He knew he wasn't worthy enough for her. She was his sun, so bright. While he was the moon, he could admire he...
234K 6.4K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...